Underdog
Elite
Kin
772💸
Kumi
761💴
Trait Points
95⚔️
Finn nervously chuckled as Emiya brought up his exchange with the villan that had invaded Horizon Academy.

"I'm not special at all.. at the end of the day I wasn't able to do anything and was saved from an almost certain death." Finn sighed looking down and clenching his fists. Things had changed though these past few weeks Finn had been diligently honing his craft. He was confident in what he was capable of. What he could endure. He was the President of Class 1A now, he had an example to set.

As Emiya gave him his number Finn made sure to take mental note. "Joseph? Oh yeah I remember him.. I wasn't completely conscious at the time but he was pretty powerful. I haven't seen him around though. Now that you mention it I don't see Nejire either.. we had sparred recently she was pretty strong herself."

BZA

Kin
560💸
Kumi
10,822💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The flamboyance in Emiya manner belied his kindness. The comedic exaggerated expressions super imposed on his voice that bounced between squeaky and baritone. A true entertainer, Anakin had fought to restrain his outburst of laughter. Though one or two chuckles slipped in between the exchange. Equally his perception of the class dynamics had been challenged. For unlike the impressions pushed by Hakumen, before stood him an individual un-bothered by their numerical groupings. Truth be told, he'd not interacted with the other students and he'd been reasonably surprised. Amidst his growing fondness of Emiya, another character had emerged. Despite, his height or lack there-of, his arrival and self-acknowledge was one of aplomb. Declaring himself the strongest in the school. Naturally Anakin's competitiveness had turned his smiles into an arrogant smirk. "Hi Jin. The name's Anakin. Its nice to finally meet the man who'se been keeping my title nice and warm" he chided as he looked to face the man. Thereafter he turned to Emiya. "Sorry, I don't own a phone. Ownership of unnecessary material possessions isn't the Jedi way"

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,353💸
Kumi
11,869💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Hakumen still towering over most students. He was quite in awe to the question. Who were stronger between the three. He only really encountered Braum, so his first response would be braum himself. Though he didnt care for who was stronger of the bunch but rather who executed their words and justice. "Power is a vague concept. One can be mentally stronger than most but lack physical strength. In a fight who Do i think will win? Simple.. The one who has the most drive... In a corner, even a Cat, can be as fierce as a lion"

Hakumen said as he was approached by somebody weird. Hakumen wasnt the vocal or verbal type so him getting approached was rather new. But that didnt mean he wasnt willing to make new friends. "Hakumen; The White Knight. I am without my sword since I lost it, so i am hoping to find one soon. What name do you go by? Also anwer a question for me.. Are you willing to save 1 life if it meant hundreds others were to die?" Hakumen was very serious of this question. Hakumen already had a feel for Anakin but Hakumen didnt want just anybody in his circle.

@Vasto Lordé @Bino

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
772💸
Kumi
761💴
Trait Points
95⚔️
After exchanging a few words with his fellow students Finn separated himself from everybody making sure his duffel bag held everything he would possibly should something occur. Ever since the invasion Finn had become increasingly paranoid. He would bring his shield with him everywhere and now even his costume. Perhaps this paranoid nature was a result of being forced to fight without his weapons and now never wanting to be caught off guard.

Requesting 1 AP prize.

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
Emiya would hear Finn tell him something as he was continuing his search. No luck with Joseph from Finn but he also heard Finn mention someone by the name of Nejire.
You must be registered to see images

“Ok bet. Imma keep on trynna look for the homie. But if see ole girl I’ll let u know. If she a student and she strong I don’t see why she wouldn’t be participating in the field trip. Shoot all of us were mandated to come…her and Joseph gotta be somewhere around here.”’

Emiya would say shrugging. Emiya would also hear Anakin speak…it seemed to Emiya buddy waited a lil minute to respond.

("Sorry, I don't own a phone. Ownership of unnecessary material possessions isn't the Jedi way")

“Jedi way? The **** is that?”, Emiya would think but he had no time to worry about it. Emiya looked at Silvio and realized something.

“Whew shoot I mispronounced dude’s name. I hope he didn’t notice. Gotta do better Emiya.”, Emiya thought

Silvio seemed like happy jolly dude, and Emiya knew they could be great friends. Suddenly, Emiya was approached by the fellow classmate Ben.

“Wassup bro. It’s been a minute!”

Ben might’ve appeared to have a slim figure but Emiya knew he was cool due to his heart of gold.

("Hey there Emiya! We're in class 1B together. You were one of the first people I talked to back in horizon in the Gym. I've heard that you're looking for someone... I should be too. Could we look together? My guild and I can help us cover more ground.")

“Yeah bro! I would love to have all of yall’s help! This is what heroes do! When we work together we can accomplish so much. You looking for someone too? Cuz Finn mentioned that he ain’t seen this chick named Nejire. I don’t know really who that is. Maybe one of y'all know she is. To be honest I ‘m not super sure what she even look like so I’m more focused on finding the homie Joseph. But if y'all know her or anything and can find her then shiieeetttt the more the merrier! Let’s do this!”

It seemed Silvio also had a suggestion.

(“Finding this Joseph guy’s not going to be easy. I doubt you have something of his, something with his scent, so i guess shouting could work. Still...that’s a little mundane for me. You like songs right? Let’s make one really quick. If your musical genius and my godlike singing voice can’t get Joseph here then nothing will! I even have an idea of how it could go. Ehem!”

Jo-seph!
Emiya’s looking for you
Jo-seph!
Silvio and Ben’s here too
Jo-seph!
Trip’s on soon, we got to go
Jo-seph!
I don’t care if you don’t show
“Alright, my singing voice isn’t all that great. It’ll sound better with music. Really.” he says, trying not to laugh. “Or i could just climb a building and try to spot him. I don’t know.”
)

AYYEEE BET. Silvio was right, Emiya did not have anything with the homie’s scent. But why would Silvio ask for that? Is this dude like an actual dog or something? Shieeettt no matter though. Emiya knew he had to think of a great song.

“HELL YEAH I like songs big dawg!!!! I FW DAT ENERGY! Silvio you got great thinking man. Don’t bother trying to climb a building, I like the song idea better. And I love to produce music! Lets do that!!!! Everyone loves a good song. But let’s jus change that one lyric at the end. We definitely care if they don’t show up. First of all, he would get in trouble because we were all mandated to come. Secondly, he’s the homie and I don’t want him to miss out. Wait till you meet him.”

Emiya would pull his guitar around from his back and start to play a good upbeat melody gracefully stroking his keys with his beautiful black fingers.

You must be registered for see medias

“Jo-seph!
Emiya’s looking for you
Jo-seph!
Silvio and Ben’s here too
Jo-seph!
Trip’s on soon, we got to go
Jo-seph!
Gotta get the crew, and all the bros!”

Emiya would sing while playing his instrument. Playing music was such a great feeling for Emiya, it was an essential part of his life. And Emiya loved cool improvised songs. He felt super revitalized and determined to look for his friend. If the other chick was around it’s only a plus. Revitalized, Emiya would continue to search around for Joseph.

@Lapis_Wolf @Ushiro

Last edited:
Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
"Nejire...." Ben thought for a moment. That was the girl who went to go help others while I fought that villain during Horizon's Attack! Ben realized that she'd be here too since the school trip is mandatory for all students she's bound to be somewhere. "Nejire! Hey, Nejire Hado! Oh, uhhh... Joseph! Yuma are you anywhere near?"
"NEJIRE!! WHERE ARE YOU?"
"JOSEPH? JOSEPH?"
"OI YUMA, IT'S YA BOI ANSWER PLEASE!"
Ben would form if water wings and begins flying around trying to spot their missing companions.

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Both these men towered Jin in their height, but that was never a reason why Jin would back down from something, and their stature was probably the only way they had to force Jin to look up to them. Responding to Anakin first as he puts on that smirk and confidently states that Jin was merely "keeping that title nice and warm for him". Jin thought about this dudes words for a bit; "I hear this man's words, I just don't see them" Jin thought. "Hey Anakin, I like that confidence, I hope you can back it up tho." Jin responded out loud, "If you want my title, you're gonna have to fight me for it." Jin added, returning the same arrogant smirk he was approached with. However shaking Anakin's hand also gave Jin an idea about the resolve the man infront of him had. He was not the type to back down from something, nor the type that doesn't back his own words up, that's what Jin felt but kept that to himself.

Facing the other student he's now shaking hands with, Hakumen was his name. This man for real asked Jin what name he goes by, as if Jin wasn't shouting it at the top of his lungs every time he met someone or ever since he reached the campus. No, not even that, Jin literally introduced himself to the group as "Jin, the strongest fighter in this school" just moments ago. As such, Jin's first order of reply was; "Man you deaf?!" Jin asked worryingly, thinking they had a deaf student on campus which he did not want to offend or insult. But then, Hakumen continued with a question that seemed to be too random, though Jin thought of it as Hakumen's way of testing his metal. He responded; "You don't get to decide who lives or dies; the only choice you get is how you're gonna save everyone." Jin stated with confidence. That was Jin's ideal, "you try and try and try and keep trying once more to save every life you can. You do not think about who you might not be able to save, you do not think about sacrificing someone for the sake of another. Everyone Lives!" Jin ended his response to Hakumen, as he waits for what felt like the final moments before the actual field trip starts.

@Bino
@BusinessManTeno

BZA

Kin
560💸
Kumi
10,822💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For his shortcomings in physique, the fair weather gnome had demonstrated quite a mouth (Pause). The verbal serve Anakin delivered a prelude to Mori's sharp response. However, the conniving child had upped the stakes. Callously attempting to use publicity to call his character into action. A decent try but his attempt lacked guile, and it'd be Anakin's pleasure to teach him. Several students in their immediate vicinity had now been drawn into their commotion. As such the Jedi capitalized on their attention but contrasted Jin's tempo. Calm and controlled he professed his desires, "Of course Jin. As courtesy I'll even allow you the honor of first strike. Just state the time and place...." the expression on the fledgling hero shifted. A dark expression was cast, as his head slightly titled forward & pupils that burned into the height stunted student. "......I'll even fight you even NOW" The harmless smirk that had once been a cordial sign of respect took a nefarious connotation. For unbeknownst to the public, Anakin had utilized his innate ability, The Force. Contorting and pulling its wavelengths around Mori's clothing. Utilizing his unexposed arm, he'd direct and pull them in opposing directions. Designed to ensure that he yanked down his classmate's pants and pushed their shirt into the air; effectively stripping Mori to his undergarments.

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
"......I'll even fight you NOW"
These words resonating through the air as a few compilations of outside establishing shots show Jin repeatedly being stripped of his clothes, all the way down to his undergarments. See Jin didn't even wanna start shit, he made a gesture of respect by shaking his fellow student's hand and even properly introducing himself to Anakin. However, the ac-cum-ulations of the words coming out of this man's mouth infront of him, lead Jin to rightfully assume he's responsible for what just occurred. According to what was established earlier, Jin had a "card up his sleeve" that he rather wished to not expose so soon but due to the actions of Analkin, he forced Jin's hand to act accordingly. "know what a chicken sounds like?" Jin remarks, as his left fist now free out of his none existent pant pockets nomore, planted to his side, out of everyone's field of focus, flinched as it unexpectedly released an elongated metal stick hitting this voyeur in his chicken tenders. The metal staff had an almost instantaneous expand/contract ratio, making it seem to the unfocused eyes that Jin aint had nothin to do for what, under normal circumstances, would make the man before him sound like a chicken in a slaughter house.

@Bino

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
741💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
38⚔️
Emiya’s enthusiasm for the idea put Silvio at ease. It was a little embarrassing, but worth it in the end. Catering to another’s interests felt like a natural thing to do, yet his joy came with a side of guilt. Was he being manipulative? He shook the thought from his head. No, that’s a dumb way to look at it, he told himself. He was only making friends. That’s all.

When Emiya says he’s going to change the lyrics, Silvio’s ears droop slightly. “Sorry. I figured if Joseph wanted to come he’d be here by now. The thought of a 'mandatory’ field trip doesn’t exactly sound appealing to me either. What’s the worst that can happen if he doesn’t go? Detention?” He pauses. Emiya was putting a lot of effort into finding his friend. He must have been very important to him. Silvio grins. “He better be as cool a dude as you say he is, Emiya. Hype him up too much and i’m going to be real disappointed when I actually meet him.”

When Silvio actually hears them, the new lyrics for ‘Searching For Joseph’ really do sound better. Just a bunch of bros looking for a bro. He sings along, enjoying the company and the lack of boredom. Seeing Ben flying around with wings of water is inspiring. “That’s pretty creative. I would have been scared to even attempt that. It just doesn’t look physically possible. I wonder. Is he actually flying or levitating himself with the water...?”

Silvio’s quiet musings are interrupted when he recalls hearing Emiya giving away his phone number to random people on the grounds.

“Hey. Can’t you just call Joseph? Don’t tell me he doesn’t have a phone.”

BZA

Kin
560💸
Kumi
10,822💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A thunderous roar erupts from Anakin as he eases the intense grip over the Force. Several inches ahead stood the stripped Mori, his status evidence of his technique's success. The Jedi Council had often frowned upon unnecessary displays of the Force use. As to them, its awesome powers possessed an addictive allure that'd threatened to bind wielders into a path of destruction. Yet, as he heard the snickers of his fellow classmates, the apprentice Hero couldn't help but drown in his ingenuity. However, Mori's much to his surprise, hadn't actively lashed out. Instead, the student had remained calmly rooted in his position. Instinctively, Anakin's sensibilities leaped out and had him focus attentively, anticipating some trickery.

Suspicions that were confirmed as his opponent uttered some absurd comment. Thus, it came as no surprise, no small part from the supplementation of The Force, that his opponent's fingers had flinched. A minute movement, but significant enough to pique and maintain his attention. Allowing him to perceive the shadow encroaching into his space from his peripheral. Tracking it as it inched closer and closer until it'd been inches from himself. Meanwhile, in the midst of its propulsion, Anakin had called onto the Force, maximizing on its push to meld a wall of resistance, before himself. The Jedi's, impervious mindset strengthening the technique's properties as the man's item hit against it and rushed back. Using this chance, Anakin added an extra push to the now receding gadget. Magnifying its retraction speed and adding an element of knock-back, that'd hit Mori and send him tumbling away.

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
The snickers and display of mockery aimed at Jin from his fellow students didn't phase him. He had experienced worst moments in his childhood, and this is documented. On the contrary, what was going on in Jin's mind is how fragile someone's ego had to be to resort to stripping people from their clothes in order to initiate a response from the person infront of them or those around them, as if saying; "hey don't look at the weaknesses and faults in my character, look at this person, he's naked lmaoooo." This had Jin feeling sorry for the "towering" student as it probably wasn't his fault that his blood takes a while to reach his brain, making him a bit slow up there, if you, as the reader, can catch my drift.

Nonetheless, Jin's surprise attack was somehow intercepted by an unknown, unseen force. However, this force could be felt. It could be felt as it stopped the pole from reaching its target, and it could be felt as the pole was retracting with an unintended force and speed. With his quick wit, and masterful knowledge of his abilities, Jin decided to use the propulsion force, now affecting the retraction speed of his staff, to let it increase the speed of expansion as Jin expands his staff backwards this time towards the ground behind him. With the added speed and force, the staff had skewered the ground, planting itself in it, as well as allowing Jin to stay planted in his place, his body only jerking as if he was about to lose his balance. Having this adamant, impressive composure shown by Jin, he gives a very faint smile as he addresses Anakin; "Wanna try that again?" Jin confidently says. "If you want me to move so badly, why don't you force me to" Jin added, retracting his staff back to a size where it's hidden inside his fist.

@Bino

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,720💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
58⚔️
Strangely enough, Lapis had just awoken for the day which was well into the afternoon. Nothing about the night before tuckered the student out, but rather he simply overslept. It seemed the lectures and lack of physical strain was causing the former park ranger to become lazy. Annoyed by the revelation, Lapis aimed to locate one of those moving scraps of metal once more. The sun looked as if it was nearing the ending moments of its daily shift, which made the aspiring hero feel that his normal obligation to attend class had been failed for the day.

Instead of moping around, Lapis would not allow the day to continue any further without him being productive in the slightest. Hence, the student was out of the bed and heading towards what he thought the metal scraps were. Humorously, he was heading straight for the dojo. The worst place to visit since all the students were gathering for field trips. All this unknown to Lapis, he simply walked passed the rushing students. A scene repeated numerous of times.

Mega-Move Attempted:
Create a Side Plot Involving Bodega Bay.

Reward for Participation:
1 Attribute Point

Status
Not open for further replies.