Not open for further replies.
Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
Ben worked hard on improving his reaction time and in doing so was able to avoid Silvio's teeth by nearly half a second as his fangs barely touching his skin. He just couldn't resist! In realizing this, he felt very guilty. Although he wanted to pet him more, he saw His friend's Displeasure in his actions and respected his boundaries taking a few steps back. "Oop! I Seem to have struck a nerve there huh Silvio? Hehe sorry I couldn't help myself! Your fur just looks so soft and inviting! Hehe! Uhh where are ya going?" Ben would follow Silvio alone while his guild would stay in their original location to notify him if something happens while they're gone. "You can count on us Benji!"

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
Emiya sat there anticipating an answer but it seemed the two students were not keen on talking to him.

"Hmm I wonder are all students in the classes people tight lipped? Or is it just them? Hmm no matter. I know some classmates love to communicate.", Emiya thought
You must be registered to see images

"Hey Mate"

Emiya heard the familiar words, but who could it be? Who used to talk like that? Could it be...Joseph?!

Emiya turned around.

"Wassup Jos-"

It wasn't Joseph, it was some random student Emiya didn't know. And what's worse that student wasn't even talking to Emiya, rather he was talking to another random student Emiya didn't recognize. Emiya was definitely taken aback but why wouldn't he be? Joseph was a person Emiya met in class and one of the first friends Emiya made in Horizon University. They both had an excellent sparring match in the Horizon Dojo. The match was a great use of physical fighting which tested the grit of both of them. To Emiya's pleasantry, this man was not only a hard worker but he had a type of easiness and swag that Emiya could appreciate. Out of the many students Emiya had met he was the only one who a similar comical nature to Emiya, made jokes, and had personality: something Emiya could really respect from a fellow class mate. Joseph had even mentioned that it was the best fight he had since coming to the University at the time. When the villains had invaded the University Joseph and Emiya had teamed up which not only ended up being the sole reason that Emiya was able to fight, but also due to their excellent teamwork they were able to defeat and send a villain to jail! Emiya was able to rock his keys while Joestar went ahead and did his part making them an excellent team. They had so much established history together, how could Emiya ever forget?

"Hmm I wonder if he's around here somewhere?"

This trip was mandatory for the entire student body, and given Emiya and Joseph were both active students they were required to go and should both be in the camp ground gathering. Emiya would now set out to see if he could find Joseph around the campus. He stopped by and saw one seemingly familiar back and would tap the shoulder,

"Excuse me?"

The man turned around. It was not Joseph.

"Wassup"

"Oh sorry bro, my bad my name's Emiya. I'm looking for one of my homeboys. Do you know a dude named Joseph?"

"Nah man haven't heard of him"

"Bet my bad."

Emiya continued to search around the many students around and heard another familiar voice.

"Oii mate, yeah and then I had to give the man the whoop and pow. He went crying back to his mama but he wasn't too shabby for a warmup haha."

This must be Joseph Emiya thought. Emiya walked up to the dude moving past a couple other students.

"Joseph my man!"

The person in question turned around. It wasn't Joseph either.

"Oh shoot sorry bro my bad my name's Emiya. I thought u were my friend. Do you know a dude by the name of Joseph? He usually wears this green tight shirt with a green scarf, blue pants, and black boots. I don't know if he wearing it now but shoot I might as well give the best description."

"Oh ok that's wassup. I think I might've seen someone who fits that description down that way", the dude said as he pointed left.

"Thanks big dawg!"

"Say less"

Emiya would continue to walk in the direction he was shown to go in hopes of finding Joseph.

"Alright let's look around this area."

Emiya would look around the area. He noticed 2 two students were standing around and one of them had waved at somebody else. Maybe they knew alot of students in the area. He would walk up to the two students.

"Wassup guys, my name's Emiya. It's nice to meet you two. Yall outfits look fye, I wish I could dress like that Everybody else be dressing like they trynna be in a cliche anime haha", Emiya would say with his right hand out trying to dap up either person.

"I wonder what they got us doing on this trip haha. What are yall names? Do yall know know of a dude named Joseph? He's one of my homies and I'm trynna locate him. He's a student so I know he gotta be around here."

@Bino

Last edited:

Strix

Elite
Kin
4,766💸
Kumi
3,272💴
Trait Points
5⚔️
Status
Tohru grew restless just waiting around. She wanted to be running around and putside doing something. This sitting around listening to people chatter was getting on her nerves.

Why havent they told us where we are going? Does anyone else find it strange this is a 'mandatory' field trip but they wont say where or what its for?

Tohru used her hands to emphasise the air quotes and hopfully stir some curiosity in her fellow students. She wanted them to realize that they needed some information, at least something that would cure her boredom.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
349💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Danny wandered around as the students mingled and chatted amongst themselves, a few came to talk to him but left quickly after, not even giving him a chance to reply. He saw his fellow classmate Naomi and grinned, he remembered seeing her accessories in class that mostly seemed centered around anime and gaming culture, truly a woman of culture. He walked over and sat on the bench next to her as he pulled out his nintendo switch he had packed for the bus ride on this field trip.

You play? I warn you, I'm pretty good.

He said this playfully, smirking as he held out a controller towards her.

@Hokusai

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
1,481💸
Kumi
4,886💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
Laughing slightly as the events around her continued to occur, Naomi saw Danny approaching her with a challenge. She narrowed her eyes, it seems this one doesn’t know who she is. She noticed it was Smash Brothers – a game she wasn’t too great at but had some skill in it. She would never back up from a challenge, however. “Alright game on!” she said taking the Joy-Con and sitting on the nearest bench with Danny. She picked her main character Palutena, while Danny picked Ganondorf. “Easy...” she said the game started.

About a few minutes rolled by, with one finally up smash lead to Naomi winning the set, 2 out 3. “Not bad at all, you almost had me on that final stock but I’m the rank 1# Palutena main in Japan for a reason” she lied. She couldn’t help but laugh, fighting games weren’t her thing but they helped pass the time. “So how’s your club been going?” she asked Danny.

You must be registered for see images

She would also hear the girl with the horns talking about the field trip more. It did seem strange but I'm sure its something they would be able to handle.
@Houdinii

Last edited:

BZA

Kin
555💸
Kumi
10,822💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The dynamic duo of class 1C had their conversation interrupted by the intrusion of a foreign man. Dressed in crisp garbs, the light-skin complexioned man's exuberance was intoxicating. Grinning and giggling with a childish enthusiasm, his exposed teeth shone bright in an almost unnatural level to white. Anakin had chuckled and shoot a quick look of confusion to Hakumen before reverting back. The man's colloquial speech had been head scratching but the excitement and anticipation in his words seemed sincere. "I appreciate the kind words. Your style's, ............good too" the Jedi begun awkwardly extending his arm to meet Emiyas. Uncertain of what to do and praying Emiya took lead so he'd follow. "I'm Anakin, he's Hakumen? I'm a relatively new transfer and haven't been acquainted to that many people. Are you in 1C?"

Strix

Elite
Kin
4,766💸
Kumi
3,272💴
Trait Points
5⚔️
Status
Tohru's ears twitched at the mention of 'Smash', as she watched out of the corner of her eye Danny and Naomi play. Truth be told, although Tohru didnt admit it, she loved video games, she was a huge nerd on the inside, though she would never say she was. She would go home almost every night and play video games or RP on forums. She saw the two play and watched with excitement as the match concluded.

Hmmph... Trivial games. They dont fight like real life you know!

Tohru had calmed down a bit, unknowingly that Video Games calmed her dragonsoul, which kept her from going bezerk. Perhaps it was a subconcious thing to tame the beast, plus the reason she was so competitive towards them and competitive in general.

I spose we could almost try to copy anything they do in that game, but it would depend on your quirk. Anyways my name is Tohru. Whats yours?

@Hokusai @Houdinii

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
1,481💸
Kumi
4,886💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
It didn’t come to a surprise that Naomi and Danny might have attracted some attention to them. It was the same girl with horns she earlier, her ramblings after the game made Naomi laugh some more. She can tell she wasn’t a bad person from the first impression as she asked for her name. “Naomi! It’s to meet you, Tohru chan” she said. Turning around, she was looking for her idiot companion to see that he’s still chasing after bugs. “Happy!” she shouted for him. The android stopped and immediately came over to her and landed onto the table. “Yes?” the robot asked, she gestured to the controller and see if Danny wanted to play another set but against her cat robot. “Danny, if you think you can win, play against Happy as well. If you win, I’ll give you 20$. If I win, you’ll give me 20$, deal?” she proposed the idea of the contest.

Happy was nervous as to why he was getting involved but he’ll try his best. She was actually testing Happy’s adaptive AI and see if he can develop skills in games too. Normally he would play with her in casual games but this time pitting him with his new upgrades was a task she wanted to test. “Don’t let me down!” she said Happy.

“Aye sir!

@Houdinii @Zatanna

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
349💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Danny groaned as Naomi whooped his butt in smash easily, the final announcers shout of 'GAME!' made him slump back into the seat. Maybe Ganon had been the wrong choice, Naomi had surprised him with her skills as Palutena. Still Danny smiled as he sat back up in his seat, it had been a good match. As he took the controller back Naomi asked him about his club activities.

Well I have done a bit of picking up trash and replanting trees, but its been hard to find time with all our classes.

Danny then noticed a girl he did not recognize begin approach them while Naomi proposed a challenge to him. Danny eyed the strange little android that she indicated and shook his head. Waiting for the girl who introduced herself as Tohru to finish speaking before he replied. First he spoke to Naomi:

I'm not versing your cat, it's owner kicked my butt enough already.

Danny then turned to Tohru, holding out the controller towards her.

Nice to meet ya Tohru, I'm Danny. You wanna play?

@Hokusai @Zatanna

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
As Jin followed Nayomi around, he briefly meets more and more of the students, until finally meeting up with Danny again. Jin quiets down and watches as those two indulge in their video games, seeing Danny getting beat as another student approaches, introducing herself as "Tohru", hearing her remark about video games.

During this time, Jin's ear throbbed as he heard someone going around making a fuss, asking about a person named "Joseph", he turns around noticing one particular dude. He is either being ignored or no one is willing to help him, that's what Jin thought. As a result, he walks away from the group he was quietly chillin' wit, but before doing that, replies to Tohru's remark saying; "tsk... I'd like to see you beat Dark Souls and still have your hair intact" Jin smirks. "You should probably show her that, Danny", he adds.

As Jin turns around, a close up shot shows Jin's left hand in his pocket and only his right hand out to use freely. This was the case ever since he arrived at the camp grounds. He walks towards the student asking about "Joseph", as he starts remembering his time in the workshop and the gadget they had made for him; "This will work well with your Quirk" Ekko's words Echoed.

Jin finally reaches this white haired dude, as he sees him standing with a couple of other students. He walks towards them, introducing himself as "Jin, the strongest fighter in school", and extends his right hand going for a handshake as a gesture of respect to each of the three students. "Did you find who you're looking for?" Jin asked, turning around to the other two students; "Are you the ones he's looking
for?"

@Funnyavery3

@Bino
@BusinessManTeno

Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
In the midst of following Silvio, Ben noticed more rustling in the brush that moved in their direction. He was being followed! It didn't seem like it was something large or tall. He decided to pursue whatever it was as he formed a large ice dagger that he held to keep it from melting and protect himself. "Hey, I'll be back..." wether Silvio heard him or kept running was unclear to him, but that's not his mission right now. Sneaking up on the large leafy section, Ben quickly so pulled it away, his dagger ready to strike and yet nothing revealed itself all Ben could see was grass, a few rocks, and a log. He decided that it wasn't best for him to let his curiosity take hold of him and let it go. He flew up to a sturdy branch on a nearby tree and sat there surveying the area for some more of his classmates. He was slowly becoming more reserved in his actions again and Ben didn't realize it yet.

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
Emiya was surprised and smiled as the dude attempted to finish the dap.

"Fye bro u cool people. Nice to meet ya Anakin and Hakumen! I'm in class 1B but shoot do classes even matter? We all heroes and gotta help each other out. We all on the same playing field. And shieeett don't matter what class we in we still gon throw hands on any villain right? They can get them 1A, 1B, or 1C hands shoot its all hands at the end of the day. They still gon get they ass beat. To be honest we should all have classes together but ion know if the school gon do that. Even though I'm kinda in a rush to find my homie Joseph we should all hang out sometime! He's cool people and y'all should meet him too...once I find him haha"

Emiya would pull out his Iphone.

"My number is 678-778-2677 if u ever down to link up. anyways imma head ou-"

Suddenly a new dude would walk up to the group,

("Jin, the strongest fighter in school", and extends his right hand going for a handshake as a gesture of respect to each of the three students. "Did you find who you're looking for?" Jin asked, turning around to the other two students; "Are you the ones he's looking for?")

It was obvious he didn't know Joseph either so Emiya wouldn't bother asking him. Emiya felt the urge to play a note on his guitar to show this new dude wassup, but instead Emiya would keep it around his back and shake dude's hand.

"Strongest fighter eh? I'd like to test that out but I don't have too much time cuz I ain't found Joseph yet. But we can definitely link up soon and do that if ya want. My name's Emiya from class 1B btw. I don't know if u got a phone but shoot take my number down 678-778-2677. If you wanna walk with me we can fight as soon as I find Joseph, if not well I'll be heading out on my own and then find you myself once I've found him. He usually likes a good challenge too so he might be a cool dude to fight as well."

Emiya would leave the group and continue to search around the area for Joseph. He would walk around constantly. Where was his buddy at? After searching through more people he saw the back of someone who looked like he might fit the description. Emiya could see the blue pants, a green shirt, and a green scarf. Emiya would walk up and lightly tap the back right shoulder.

"Yooo Joseph, is that you buddy?"

@Bino @Vasto Lordé

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
768💸
Kumi
761💴
Trait Points
95⚔️
Finn casually stood by observing the many students waiting for the field trip to start. His duffel bag slung over his shoulder. He felt that as Class 1A president he had an obligation to socialize with his fellow classmates.

He approached the two playing Nintendo, but paused short of coming towards them he figures it's best to not disturb them. He slowly drifts away towards Jin another student in his class. He watched as he introduced himself as the strongest fighter in school.

Finn chuckled as the exchange ensued as Emiya walked away Finn slowly approached patting Jin softly on his shoulder.

"Nice introduction.. I like the confidence. We're in the same class but I don't think we've actually ever had a conversation. I'm Finn." He would say as he raised hand towards him to shake his hand.

Finn had been searching for Ahmed throughout the grounds he had to have been placed in a different class but while he waited it wouldn't hurt to make new friends.

@Vasto Lordé

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Jin scratching the side of his cheek, Notes down Emiya's phone number in a mental note, he then immediately forgets it. That wasn't what mattered to Jin, hence his short attention span. He was more focused on what that hand shake told him about the person infront him. Emiya's hand shake came off as honest and Ernest. It had no vile motives behind it, at least that was Jin's impression. He was about to accept Emiya's offer to follow him, look for Joseph, then see what Emiya got in terms of strength; "You can learn alot about a person just by simply shaking their hand" Jin spoke to Emiya. "Yes we will fight" Jin assured him. "My Grandpa always said the best way to test someone's true metal is to fight them, after that, you can both decide if you're gonna be comrades or enemies." Jin added.

Just as Jin was about to start following Emiya, he feels a light pat on his shoulder. It was Finn, his class president. Jin knew of him by name and status, but as he returned Finn's gesture by shaking his hand, he realized that this was the first time they met face to face. Finn's words were too calm, he had an aura of self confidence. His hand shake was also firm; "That's a good handshake" Jin spoke out loud, replying to Finn's sentence. "Hey.... did you do that on purpose?" Jin asked in a serious but still, friendly way. "Did you know I was gonna fight him?" Jin added. Jin had the impression that Finn's tap on the shoulder was more of a warning not to do anything hasty rather than a way to catch his attention, thus prompting his replies to Finn.

Jin turns his neck to the side, while having his body posture parallel to Finn, his face now facing Emiya; "I'm sorry Emiya, guess that fight's gonna have to wait eh..." Jin spoke semi-seriously, looking directly at Emiya's eyes. "Aaaaah wellll, good luck finding your friend." He adds while changing his whole expression, closing his eyes and giving off a wide smile.

@Funnyavery3
@Jᴀʏ

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
768💸
Kumi
761💴
Trait Points
95⚔️
As Finn watched Jin his passionate nature was evident in everything he said and did. He was honest and proud both valuable qualities for a professional hero. After patting his shoulder it would seem the young man took a moment to reconsider.

"Fighting him probably wouldn't be too fun for someone like you anyway.." Finn would say remember what had occurred the night villans had invaded Horizon. Emiya had actually saved his life with his music.

"If you enjoy sparring though, maybe you and me could go a few rounds after the field trip?" Finn said. "Quirks are like muscles the more we work them the stronger they become."

@Vasto Lordé

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
741💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
38⚔️
Silvio’s restlessness wouldn’t go away. He had to keep himself occupied. As if on cue, the grounds got more lively as students began to mingle with one another. Apparently they weren’t too familiar with each other yet this early in the school year. He grinned. A perfect opportunity to practice his quirk! Making his way through the grounds, Silvio could pick up on multiple conversations at once. He focused and tried to hone in on key words, phrases, a specific tone of voice. Introductions, a lot of them. He muttered to himself as he tried to remember the names and faces of his competition.

“Danny...Tohru...Emiya...Hakumen...Anakin...Finn...Jin...Joseph. Joseph? Who’s that?”

A name came up he couldn’t connect to a face. No one called themselves that as far as he could remember. Now where did he hear that name? It wasn’t long till he heard it again and came over to investigate. He found Emiya near a couple other guys he probably just finished questioning.

“Trying to find a guy? I might be able to help you out, Emiya. Name’s Silvio. MY NAME IS. SIIILLLVVVIIIOOO!!!” The second time he shouts it into the air, cupping his hands around his mouth like a megaphone. ”If you couldn’t already guess, i’m new here. Not about to waste time introducing myself to everyone. I'm trying to be more efficient.”

@Funnyavery3

Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
Ben laughs as he heard Silvio's final words almost falling out of the tree where he sat. He formed his water wings and flew down to reunite with his guild giggling the entire way. Benji was stopped as an image flashed into the minds of the guild shocking them as a voice echoes something they weren't able to make out. Although they knew where they had to go as soon as this field trip thing was over.
"I couldn't have been the only one who saw that."
"What... was that?"
"Ya, I saw it too, but... How?"
Ben started to breath heavily as the sound of his own heartbeat and an intense ringing were the only thing he could hear. It also look like he was sweating as his eyes were still in shock as though he's been paralyzed. A voice called to him "Benjamin...never lose sight of your goal." Flashed from his past and the voices of his friends echoed through his head as the memories flashed.
"You can't let fear rule your life Benji! We got a job to do"
"Ben... It's completely illogical to continue down this path of yours. You need to make a choice. Now!"
"Tch. If you want something, go and get it, and don't let anything stop you."
Benji focused and regained his senses while regulating his breathing. "Okay guys, we got a new plan tonight. Our normal Dungeon Hopping might have to be put on hold for now. We have a goal. You two were with me the first time, but you're gonna have to fill them in on the situation. For now,keep your phones charged and connected at all times." They all nod in unison to each other as they all get a notification at the same time.
*Gasps in excitement* "omg!"
"What's this?"
*Smirks*
"I'll see you again soon"
The group is in shock as the world around them seems to have stopped for a just a moment forgetting where they were. Looking around their current area, the Group decides to keep their excitement to themselves for now. Ben is smiling greater than usual as he sits and draws a bunch of food for whatever hatched from that egg. Ben sits on his phone giggling every so often sitting under a tree.

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
As Emiya left to continue the search for his friend he saw Finn pull up and pat Jin on the shoulder to talk to him.

“Ah that’s the dude who valiantly took on the villain and made sure our items were secured back then! That dude is fye and got grit. Even though I was worried when he got attacked, I’m glad to see that he’s alive and ok.” Emiya would think as he was walking away

“Hey Finn, I’m gonna keep looking for the homie Joseph. You remember him? We was together when fighting ole dude u was fighting. Lemme know if you see him, and tell him the homie Emiya is looking for him. He usually wears a green shirt, blue pants, a green scarf, and black boots...Peace. This field trip looks like it’s gon be big so I hope we ain’t forgetting anybody else. Take my number down 6787782677.”

Emiya would say as he continued to walk away.

("I'm sorry Emiya, guess that fight's gonna have to wait eh..." Jin spoke semi-seriously, looking directly at Emiya's eyes. "Aaaaah wellll, good luck finding your friend." He adds while changing his whole expression, closing his eyes and giving off a wide smile.)

Emiya noticed Jin’s expression.

“Buddy mean bidness. I like dat energy. He gon have to catch this swag surf soon”, Emiya thought as he returned a competitive but friendly smile

“Sure big dawg”, Emiya would say out loud.

Emiya saw the back of someone who matched the description.

“Joseph big dawg is that you?”

Nope. It wasn’t him either.

“Man when is a kneegah gon catch a break? Imma keep on trying tho cuz I’m sure the homie is around here somewhere.”

Just then Emiya was approached by a dude with a seemingly canine appearance.

(“Trying to find a guy? I might be able to help you out, Emiya. Name’s Silvio. MY NAME IS. SIIILLLVVVIIIOOO!!!” The second time he shouts it into the air, cupping his hands around his mouth like a megaphone. ”If you couldn’t already guess, i’m new here. Not about to waste time introducing myself to everyone. I'm trying to be more efficient.”)

Ah the eccentric attitude and enthusiasm! Emiya appreciated the zeal! And bro was very extroverted and willing to show himself off, a great quality that matched the extrovert that was Emiya himself. This was the type of energy that makes field trips lit to Emiya. And Emiya wanted to bring that same energy.

“Waddup Silvo. My name is EMIYYAAAAA!!!!”

Emiya then laughed and proceeded to extend his hand for a handshake.

“I appreciate the energy big dawg! And sure I would love to have yo help! You got any way to look for Joseph? Maybe we could shout like u just did to see if he’s here? He usually wears a green shirt, blue pants, green scarf, and black boots. I’m sure we’ll find him eventually! Let’s keep looking”

Emiya would continue his search for Joseph. The camp ground may seem big, but nonetheless he would keep on looking.

@Ushiro @Vasto Lordé @Jay

Last edited:
Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
The yelling broke Ben's concentration as he was stuck in such a nostalgic trance. He put his phone away and flew over to Emiya. His determination also reminded him of someone he hasn't seen yet. Someone who helped him feel alive and free again. Ben elegantly fluttered down as he forgot how tall the Tanned muscular man(or how short he himself) actually was. "Hey there Emiya! We're in class 1B together. You were one of the first people I talked to back in horizon in the Gym. I've heard that you're looking for someone... I should be too. Could we look together? My guild and I can help us cover more ground."
He saw another muscular male he walked up to him and introduced himself not losing sight of his goals. "hey there I'm Ben from 1B. I don't think we've met before. It's nice to meet ya!" Ben smiles brightly at him he realized he needs to work on talking less. Maybe he'd seem more approachable that way? It's still a work in progress for the young aquatic social butterfly. Though he tried his best to stay calm in doing so.

@Funnyavery3

Last edited:

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
741💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
38⚔️
But i said it twice... Silvio thought after Emiya’s botched pronunciation of his name. Eh, doesn’t matter. He’s a fun guy. Silvio laughs when Emiya shouts his name, and throws his head back to let out a few short howls with him, thinking But i already know your name... He shakes Emiya's hand and considers testing his grip strength. The guitar on his back told him he was a musician and it wouldn’t be a smart idea.

“Nice to meet you man. Finding this Joseph guy’s not going to be easy. I doubt you have something of his, something with his scent, so i guess shouting could work. Still...that’s a little mundane for me. You like songs right? Let’s make one really quick. If your musical genius and my godlike singing voice can’t get Joseph here then nothing will! I even have an idea of how it could go. Ehem!”

Jo-seph!
Emiya’s looking for you
Jo-seph!
Silvio and Ben’s here too
Jo-seph!
Trip’s on soon, we got to go
Jo-seph!
I don’t care if you don’t show

“Alright, my singing voice isn’t all that great. It’ll sound better with music. Really.” he says, trying not to laugh. “Or i could just climb a building and try to spot him. I don’t know.”

Status
Not open for further replies.