Mirai

Legendary
Kin
1,481💸
Kumi
4,886💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
Idly tampering with her phone, Naomi became lost in her thoughts. It wasn’t uncommon for her to forget she is in a public space. Her attention to the device was briefly taken away when a voice approached her. As she glanced upwards to view who it was, she noticed it was Jin Mori. He asked her if she knew where exactly this field trip was going. She shrugged in retort. “I am as clueless as anyone else around here…all we was told that the classes had a joint field trip to attend and that it was mandatory” she said. She slightly ignored the claim that she looks smart. While she does tamper with machines, she wasn’t the “smartest” person neither in the world nor on campus but wasn’t outright an idiot. She finished tinkering with her phone before getting up to look around. “Join me if you’d like, I’ll try and see if anyone around here might know…

She told Mori Jin, as she started to walk around the campgrounds. Happy was close behind her as she observed the others. “Any ideas, Happy?” she gestured to the cat but the android shrugged as well. She rolled her eyes, what a useless piece of metal…but he did have some benefits to having him around.

XZA

Legendary
Kin
206💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Awards
Jeremiah took a deep sigh, he was finally able to leave campgrounds and go back to his regular life. In his duffle bag, he carried all of his items, unattached to make for the most space, hidden under his clothes. The perfect time to stage his escape was now, and do what is best for him in the long run. He had never taken his eyes off the prize, the prize being the Death Cure. He had pinged his location and sent it to two individuals through his phone. Arriving at the waiting area, he looked around, seeing some of his classmates and other familiar faces. Not to say he had any regrets, but he somewhat felt bad. This would be the last time he would lay eyes on them, at least on this side of the sun anyway.

"..."

____
Gaining 1 AP
Approved

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
5,037💸
Kumi
3,347💴
Trait Points
21⚔️
Status
Both myself and Luc made our way to the camp grounds after being informed that there was a field trip. Apparently it was something different about this trip, so I was indeed excited by the thought. Luc was pretty excited to gain information on the students that were coming also. I'd enter the camp grounds and look around for the people in my class.

"Yooo class B. Yall ready?"

-

Taking the participation reward, thus 6 tp
Approved

Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
Ben turned towards the unfamiliar voice. "Ya we" he paused looking him up, down and then back up again, their eyes meeting. He dropped the water bottle he was carrying as the top opened and formed perfect aquatic replicas of Silvio's Ears and Tail although Ben's was swaying faster. His eyes glistened as the sight at such a man made the poor boi stare in awe.
*Facepalm*
*Chuckles holding back a little*
"Uhh Benji?"
Ben snapped out of it as the water fell to his feet, freezing them solid. "huh? Uhh... Woops ehehe 😅 as I was saying, we are a team! We need to be prepared, but also remember that we're here to become heroes. That means we fight until the very end. Right guys!"
As Ben says the last sentence his feet break from the ice, his guildmates agreeing in unison.
"You mentioned that you just arrived, if that's the case allow me to properly introduce myself. I'm Ben James Wolf. Although my friends call me Benji or Ben. I'm in classroom 1B. It's nice to meet you! What's your name by the way.

@Ushiro

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
741💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
38⚔️
Silvio flinched a little seeing the water fly out of the bottle so suddenly then burst out laughing at Ben's impression of him and his awestruck expression. He didn't expect that kind of reaction, especially from someone who'd never seen him before. Silvio was hunched over, wiping a tear from his eye when when Ben started introducing himself. He raised an eyebrow at his last name but more or less tuned out the rest, not too keen on formalities. "Name's Silvio. Guess mutant quirks aren't too common around here either." Looking around, he couldn't really tell at a glance what anyone else's quirks were. Some people had some fancy equipment but nothing that really stood out. But then his eyes narrowed at something passing by them. "The **** is that?" What he was seeing looked just like a cat, but didn't give him that impression at all. Immensely intrigued, he started following it and carefully prodding it with the tip of his claw. It surely didn't smell like any cat he'd seen before. He wanted to get some kind of reaction out of it, to confirm that he wasn't just imagining things. He turns to Ben. "You're seeing this right?"

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
1,481💸
Kumi
4,886💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
Silvio flinched a little seeing the water fly out of the bottle so suddenly then burst out laughing at Ben's impression of him and his awestruck expression. He didn't expect that kind of reaction, especially from someone who'd never seen him before. Silvio was hunched over, wiping a tear from his eye when when Ben started introducing himself. He raised an eyebrow at his last name but more or less tuned out the rest, not too keen on formalities. "Name's Silvio. Guess mutant quirks aren't too common around here either." Looking around, he couldn't really tell at a glance what anyone else's quirks were. Some people had some fancy equipment but nothing that really stood out. But then his eyes narrowed at something passing by them. "The **** is that?" What he was seeing looked just like a cat, but didn't give him that impression at all. Immensely intrigued, he started following it and carefully prodding it with the tip of his claw. It surely didn't smell like any cat he'd seen before. He wanted to get some kind of reaction out of it, to confirm that he wasn't just imagining things. He turns to Ben. "You're seeing this right?"
You must be registered for see images

Continuing in her strides to look for anyone giving information about the field trip, Naomi paused for a brief moment – noticing a lot of her fellow classmates nearby. Some of the others from Class B was here. She felt a little bit out of place considering they was just starting to get to know each other. “HUH?!” Naomi heard a voice yelled from behind her. She turned to find a complete stranger probing her claw at Happy. She didn’t know how to react to the wolfman troubling her robot companion. She figured he was interested if he was a real cat. “Sorry but he’s not a real cat! His name is Happy, he’s an android I built here at the school” Naomi explained.

Happy would jump up and shift into his gun forms, landing into Naomi’s hands. “See? While he’s built to appear close to a cat, he’s nothing more than a machine designed for combat first, but a companion closely second” she said pressing the button to shift him back into his android form. She looked at this new guy, she’s never seen him around before. Probably another late transfer into the school year. “And who are you?” Naomi asked with a smile on her face.
She wasn’t against showing off her technology to know people. It would help show others she’s serious about her robotics.

Reactions: Shady Doctor
Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
Ben blushed a light blue out of embarrassment and realized he'd started rambling again making a fool out of himself. Seeing how his newfound acquaintance didn't seem interested at all in what he was saying, except for his last name he opened his mouth as to speak but stopped and thought he'd wait just in case the wolf-man wanted to ask him anything. Silvio very much gave off a very straight forward approach to things so Ben thought he'd try doing just that. He wanted to be friends with Silvio, but realized quickly that something else drew his attention. "is that happy? Oh hey Naomi how have you been? Before rushing off, Ben put his water bottle in a bubble as it followed him. Ben and Co. caught up with them watching the events unfold. Benji chuckled a little flying above them.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
741💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
38⚔️
"AH!" Silvio jumps hearing the cat-thing speak, then quickly straitens himself out like nothing happened. Soon a girl came along and solved his little conundrum, casually explaining how the cat is an ANDROID she MADE AT SCHOOL. It seemed like a lie at first but then she turned it into a gun. A GUN! "Wew..." He whistles, or at least tries to. He's so impressed he manages to ignore her cute getup which was gradually pissing him off for some reason. His gives a friendly smile. "You must be a master engineer! I don't see tech like this everyday. Name's Silvio by the way. Now where do i sign up for my robot-gun?" Silvio gave his name when asked and grinned as he made a half-serious joke. As he thought, Ben already knew the girl by name. She was probably well known around the school with skills like here. He gives Ben a quick thumbs up for saving time with introductions. Then he remembered something. "Oh right. Ben, you said before that you were in class 1B. Does that...matter at all? No one talked to me about what class i would be in. I think no one did." Silvio scratched his head, wondering if he'd overlooked something important.

Strix

Elite
Kin
4,766💸
Kumi
3,272💴
Trait Points
5⚔️
Status
Tohru could see some students interacting and making a commotion, some robotics type animal with two other students while a third spoke up. Tohru was never really good at technology, she preferred the outdoors with gardening, interacting with real animals in the wild. Sure, she was a half dragon and probably scared them most of the time but the ones that she came close to had respect for her, probably because they saw her at the top of the food chain.
Pulling out her phone, she checked the time, before opening up an app to play a game.

How long before this field trip starts urghgh....

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
You must be registered for see medias

Emiya danced into to Camp Grounds playing the song on his instrument in his dazzling new costume along with an entourage of adoring fans dancing to the song.

“Snap ya fingaz, do ya steepppp, ayyyyeeee u can do it all by yo self lemme see ya do it, ayeeee. Ok guys thanks for coming through but I gotta handle business.”

“Thanks Emiya!!!!!”,
the crowd would say as they dispersed while he continue to walk forwards through the camp grounds. Emiya was in a good mood, making music always had him that way. And what was better? He had great people to listen and enjoy it. Emiya would strap his instrument around his back and start to focus on the task at hand. He was intent on participating at this field trip especially since it was mandatory. Now why mandatory? What was going on? The details were not explained at all, so Emiya started to have his doubts and deductions.

“I gotta keep my instrument on me at any cost. I cannot be caught lacking like I did last time.” Emiya thought to himself.

The instrument was way more than a means to conduct his quirk. It was an essential part of his music. And as a composer/producer, one needed to always be able to write music and practice whenever one could, especially since the ingenious design of Corki and Ekko made it where the instrument was seemingly very portable.

The words of Emiya’s awesome Professor Zileen rung through his ears as he closed his eyes to focus on his memories,

("Now, this class is designed to help you develop into heroes, to prepare you for moving out on your own. Each of you here have chosen this path, enrolling in the university, and its out duty to make sure that we do everything we can to help you get there.)

Emiya would open his eyes.

“Yes Sir”, he would say to himself.

As a class 1B student, it meant that Emiya’s role was suited to be a great support to his classmates. Emiya knew one of the most important qualities of a hero was to be able to play their part in a rescue, and he was not about to let his pride over-take that. But how was he going to do something like that if he didn’t make an effort to know all the students in his class and others? This kind of thinking would prompt Emiya to go forwards to meet new people. In the distance he would see a lady with a fire colored hair and another individual he hadn’t seen before in the general vicinity. He would walk towards them.
You must be registered to see images

“Man a mandatory field trip eh? I wonder what they have in store for us haha. My name’s Emiya from class 1B! Nice to meet you both. What are yall names?”

@Shade Masa @-Broly-

Reward: Gain 1 AP
Approved

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
1,481💸
Kumi
4,886💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
Before Naomi had a moment to respond to the two individuals – she heard someone in the distance playing some rather obnoxiously loud music. Her eyes turned to meet with the tanned skinned individual named Emiya. She recalled seeing him back at the Department of Support. “Did I make that annoying contraption that noisy…” she said realizing she had a hand in it afterward. She shrugged once the music ended and continue her conversation with the other two. “Yo! It is Happy, this mechanical cat never seems to leave my side, right?” she gestured to the cat. “Aye sir!” he said his signature phrase. She laughed softly, remembering the times she meet with her father’s androids when she was a kid. It was magically, despite them being machines they seemed so lifelike. The wolfman seemed to be intrigued by Happy.

I've been well…kind of miss being in the support class…but I guess they want me out on the front lines now. It’s also a grand pleasure to meet with you, Silvio-kun…and I’m by no means a master but I appreciate the compliment hehe” she said slightly blushing at the comment. She would be more than happy to create guns for him too, considering it was her original design. He was talking about the class separation, which does now confirm he indeed wasn’t with the school right off the bat.

Each year group is divided into three classes, 1A to 1C. Second-year would be 2A to 2C and so forth. It’s primarily used as a way to identify which student excels in what area of expertise. 1A is usually for those who are highly adept and ready for combat/front lining. They are the offensive, class 1B is the support or defense class. These students are less of a threat compared to 1A but don’t let that get your head. There are some people who I think deserved to be in 1A, but alas the school decided they are more suited for this. 1C is more of a…remedial class. It’s for students who have yet to show potential for either of the class but if they do can easily be moved up, oops! Sorry you asked Ben and I jumped the gun there, sorry for being rude haha” she apologized to Silvio after realizing he wasn’t speaking to her.

Happy idly began to chase after a ladybug during her monologue about how the classes are divided.

@Ushiro @Lapis_Wolf

Last edited:
Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
Ben chuckled a little as he landed next to them. "Naomi beat me to the punch! Haha, don't worry about it! I didn't even really know what class 1C was anyway. You seem to be having trouble adjusting to class 1A, I've been to so many schools that it's kinda easy for me. It was a pretty fast change... a-and just because you're up front doesn't mean you can ignore my game invites!" He made a face at Naomi, but only for a second, before smiling at her once more, giggling. He then turns to Silvio and shrugs. He also recognized the music Emiya was playing but got preoccupied by something else. He felt another pair of eyes staring at him as he looked around unable to determine where it was coming from. He eventually shrugged it off still unable to shake the feeling, and waved at Emiya in the distance. His eyes dulled for a moment as he lost himself in his own thoughts before shaking his head. "I think we're almost there... Isnt that the spot they told us to go over there?" Ben pointed as he was unclear of the already obscure directions that they were given.

@Hokusai
@Ushiro

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
741💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
38⚔️
Silvio sat crouched while he listened to Naomi’s explanation and fixated on Happy’s lifelike movements. When she finished and apologized he waved it off, more annoyed by the apology itself than her meddling.

“Thanks, Naomi. See? Ben didn’t mind.”

Silvio gets up and flexes his leg muscles, feeling restless after realizing he was most likely at the bottom of the school’s hierarchy. His expression loses some of its softness and becomes more fierce.

“I hear the school was attacked a while back. That’s rough... but I'm a little jealous. Some of you must have been forced to fight them off before you were even ready. After going through that, anyone with the resolve to remain had even more reason to improve as fast as possible if the school wasn’t already encouraging it. The bar has been raised. I definitely have some catching up to do if i want to get ahead of the pack. But how do I get there?” Silvio cracks his thick knuckles as his tail quickly wags behind him. “I didn’t have a particular goal when I arrived, but getting into 1A is a good start.”

A moment passes and Silvio realizes he was rambling at Happy this entire time and riling himself up for no reason. He takes a breath to calm down and sees Ben pointing out where they should be going.

“Huh? We aren’t there yet? I thought this whole place was ‘the spot’.” He waves his long arms around, denoting everything.

Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
Ben laughs, then stops realizing he does have a point. The ambiguity of the matter was quite puzzling he furrowed for a moment before returning to a soft smile once more. "heheh-... . . . huh, you do gotta point. Well we could just stay here for now. There's no point in wandering around aimlessly." Ben suggests still giggling and entertained by Silvio's curiosity with Happy. He takes his water bottle from its bubble and uses some of the water to to form a water version of the animatronic, mimicking Happy's movements. He figured Naomi may agree with him. Benji continued to eye the lush vegatation every so often still unable to shake the feeling of a pair of eyes watching him closely. He tried not to let it but him, but he could sense something in there. He just couldn't figure it what. Ben redirected his focus on mimicking Happy as accurately as possible. Giggling at Silvio's reactions.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,336💸
Kumi
7,363💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Status
Awards
The constant murmurs of students combined to give rise to a respectable buzz. The collective of their statements, buzzing around the gathering and comprised of an admixture of intrigue, investment and indifference. Despite, his silence Anakin's emotions had cycled through these various sentiments. It's no secret he'd wished to explore the great beyond. However, he mulled at the nature of this expedition. More so the seriousness by which it had been relayed upon them. Horizon's cautious approach to the student welfare, post invasion had been stiffing. Its systems and routines sparing no detail, in suffocating the student's under watchful observation. At least such had been his impression after conversing with his classmate, Hakumen. As such this sudden demand of attendance to the outside, was uncharacteristic. Therein lied his interest in the purpose of this event. A factor which transformed into investment, the longer he stood awaiting further instructions. His thoughts on the matter were soon interrupted. Prompting his immediate head shift to his right, to stare his intruder.
Upon seeing the figure his apprehension eased and he returned a customary. "Hello". Joining him had been the subject of his prior internalization, Hakumen. The man was an imposing specimen. Towering at least 3-4 inches above the Jedi apprentice's 6'2 frame. Coupled with his crimson spiky hair that bounced the afternoon's sun and elicited the image of a smoldering fire. In contrast Anakin was shorter, scrawnier and styled in an immaculate fade and rat tails cut. Nonetheless, his attention were hardly concentrated on his appearance. Rather in his acquaintances statement and in the manner he expressed it. Pods in the same pea, Anakin had smiled at the completion of Hakumen's words. Both students found kinship in their displeasure at lectures and the artificial battle scenarios packaged within sparing sessions. If ever there was a man who understood his passion for in-field experience, Hakumen was it. Thus, he meet his dialogue with a question of his own. "Any ideas where we might be going? Bet you its one of the parks. Pacific, Yosemite and Emerald." he concluded adjusting his sliding duffel-bag.

Just as Hakumen expected. The guy spoke to him. It was rather easy to make friends, especially when the mass looks down on people such as yourself. Looking at everybody walk on by, and even huddle together. For some odd reason, he noticed the black kid from 1C.. The one he was having a spat at, the one he was about to fight... the one with the cell phone out recording.. The trouble maker. For some reason that guy made Hakumen feel off.. As if the world would be better off without him in it.

His body still standing stiff, towering over most people. He started to replay in his mind.. somebody was talking to him. Snapping back into reality it was Anakin speaking to him.. Asking him the whereabouts of where Hakumen thinks they are going.

Park? I dont know. If this is a mandatory field trip, its likely to assume its for heroism reasons. Maybe to train, or encourage us of some sorts, but I dont think its for play. The Question is, will the intent behind the field trip be fulfilled, or will it be for naught? Time is wasted everyday. I am a man who hates to waste time. Either way, I'm going to keep a low profile... too many eyes are on me as it is now.

---
Gained Weekly Participation

Last edited:

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
741💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
38⚔️
Ben's copy of Happy was fairly enticing. Silvio got on all fours and circled the replica replica cat, searching for the best angle from which to strike. However, his timing is off. He stares at Ben whose unease was distracting. "What's wrong?" he asks, more concerned than he ought to be. Silvio immediately gets up and scans the area, ears pointing strait up. He spots someone: A girl with horns and a tail idly tapping away at her phone. Ordinarily this wouldn't bother him but in this circumstance his instincts were painting her as a threat to his new friend Ben. A low growl emanates from Silvio's throat which gradually gets louder until it's clearly audible from a distance. He stares daggers at the horned girl, fangs bared.

@Lapis_Wolf @Zatanna

BZA

Kin
555💸
Kumi
10,822💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The distant expression of Hakumen had caught Anakin off-guard. With the slight lapse in time between his statement and the ensuing response, going unnoticed. The swordsman had looked towards his compatriot and followed his stare. Hakumen's sight briefly focused on the various classmates about them. However, he caught the burning glare to a particular student. A nondescript man of African descent and features that was several paces from them. Immediately he recognized the aloof character transfixed several paces from their location. Jeremiah. A student of African descent with a rather duplicitous demeanor, as Hakumen had once elegantly described. As Hakumen had responded, Anakin had raised his arm and waved, his animated and exaggerated gesture ruffling and slightly creasing his immaculate robes. His dedication and desire to draw Jeremiah's attention and invite him into their circle, unrelenting. Despite, the differences in personality, one thing had been clear to Anakin. Those within 1C were looked down upon and perceived as less than.

The seeds of his discernment had been planted upon the brief encounter with 1B. One of its students had expressed a need to protect his 'turf'. This primal imperative desire to safeguard territory had exacerbated his own feelings of hierarchies. Class A and B served as the cradle of the institutions hunters and gathers respectively. Meanwhile C was the odd-man out. A jumbled mess of pupils with no defined purpose, and their isolation on the Camp Ground proof enough. Content that he'd waved enough the fledgling lowered his arm. The indifference in Hakumen's response had him shrug. "I do agree. The suddenness of this event means its trigger has to be significant. At first I had considered it might've been due to security concerns. The previous villain group success has provided quite the blueprint!!! Attack in the evening, cut of communications.. Though,.I ruled that out since if Heroes knew of an impending attack, they'd dispatch countless pros here....." The word trailed off as Anakin's rubbed his chin. "Say who do you is strongest between Fiora, Zilean and Braum? "

Delta

Legendary
Kin
3,927💸
Kumi
2,159💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Late to the Party, having gone to see Corki before hand, Bell showed up to see many of the students already mingling amongst themselves. Some he recognized, Hakuman and Anakin from his class, Hakuman was already being an annoyance it seemed. Many of the students, however, he did not recognize. Most likely students from 1B and 1A, the upper class students of the school. How appropriate they would allow the students all to go on some camp so shortly after the school had been attacked. It was perfect for Bell, however. A perfect opportunity to gather data on the students, although the mutants where easy enough, could tell just by looking at them, but the hidden quirks where far more interesting. Sliding down the trunk of a tree, Bell propped himself against it, pulling out a small novel, and began to read, although, he wasn't really reading the book fully, as he simply observed the class mates around him, listening in on conversations and gathering information.

Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
Ben sighed in relief and stepped in front of Silvio looking at him kindly trying to calm him down. Before this, Ben felt calmness in the bushes signifying whatever it was that was eyeing him had vanished. "Hey, I'm fine. Whatever I was worried about is gone now. Thank you for worrying about me though, that's very nice of you." Ben talked to him in a calm and soothing voice hoping to put the large beast-man at ease. He pats his head smiling at him. He then looks in the direction in which he was staring and realized a large lady with a... Draconic tail? Ben was both surprised and intrigued. He figured all would be revealed in due time. Looking back into the luscious greenery again, Benji's curiosity couldn't help but wonder what was watching him so intently without revealing itself? Ben let it go for now as he had another matter to at hand. He pet Silvio some more reluctantly, hoping he doesn't bite off his hand. Benji was amazed at how soft and well kept Silvio's fur was. It was so smooth that he couldn't resist petting him more.

@Ushiro

Last edited:

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
741💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
38⚔️
Ben's words assure Silvio that he's alright so he calms down pretty easily and stops growling. Getting pet on his head does come as a shock though. The feeling is somehow both nostalgic and incredibly demeaning. "Er..." He is frozen for a moment, not sure how to react. Then he opens his mouth wide and bites Ben's arm with a mouthful of dagger-like teeth. Not trying to maim him, Silvio does it slowly enough that Ben could avoid it, but if he doesn't it would only hurt. "Don't touch my head." he says flatly whether he has an arm in his mouth or not. Without much else to do while waiting he would wander around the grounds, dragging Ben along if he had him.

Status
Not open for further replies.