Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't really see why not, tbh.

Madara isn't the type to utilize his abilities to it's fullest extent, actually, so, I'd say that him not utilizing flight isn't definitively indicative of him being incapable of acclimatizing to such.. for instance.. Madara could've produced a Ten Tails' Chakra Amplified Susano'Ō to block 8G Guy's Crimson Night Dragon, or any of his lesser abilities', but instead, he chose to fight him in CQC (what he considered to be a "dance" :lol), and almost getting himself killed in the process.

The Databook 4 also states that all Perfect Susano'Ō users possess flight — supplementally — and that it isn't exclusive to the likes of Six Paths' Chakra Invigorated Sasuke, and Ten Tails' Spirit Vessel Hagoromo, actually.

Last edited:

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,288💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
I don't really see why not, tbh.

Madara isn't the type to utilize his abilities to it's fullest extent, actually, so, I'd say that him not utilizing flight isn't definitively indicative of him being incapable of acclimatizing to such.. for instance.. Madara could've produced a Ten Tails' Chakra Amplified Susano'Ō to block 8G Guy's Crimson Night Dragon, or any of his lesser abilities', but instead, he chose to fight him in CQC (what he considered to be a "dance" :lol), and almost getting himself killed in the process.

The Databook 4 also states that all Perfect Susano'Ō users possess flight — supplementally — and that it isn't exclusive to the likes of Six Paths' Chakra Invigorated Sasuke, and Ten Tails' Spirit Vessel Hagoromo, actually.
Madara doesn't have wings, instead he have arms

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara doesn't have wings, instead he have arms
Oh, I know.

Actually, I was referring to the fact that there exists a strong possibility that all Susano'Ō's share the exact same properties, but to exponentially varying degrees. For instance.. I'd like to invite you to observe the given excerpts, from Itachi's Third Databook Entry : —

You must be registered for see images

"The alcohol scattered out of the gourd takes the shape of the sword and transforms into the "Sword Of Totsuka"! And also the souls that are absorbed by the sword are sealed here.. "

"The shield of unsubstantiated spiritual treasures. It has all the "nature transformations", it accepts the attributes of the attack it recieves, and turns them into it's own, and invalidates the techniques.. "

These excerpts are from the top left, and bottom left sections of the pertinent Data-Book Entry... Both of these passages allude to the Spirit Weapons transforming into a different item/substance, to either counter-balance, or outright eliminate the enemies' attack…

I think that this is, due, to the pertinent spirit items, possessing the inherent ability to shape-shift, or alter it's properties in accordance to the enemies' attack.. However.. we're left with a certain question.. ie., how did these weapons acclimatize to the above infinitely invincibility like features, and also — evidently — possesses the exact same flame design (hovering around the Susano'Ō.. ), color, and even the.. aura, exudating from it?

My theory is that, the Susano'Ō — being an ethereal, spiritual, god deity — like stated in the lower right section of this Databook Entry.. bestowed it's spirit tools, these abilities'.

"The power of a malevolent god which dwells only in those who seized both of them… That's the Susano'Ō". The materialized chakra takes the shape of a god of war with a commanding face, and powerful spirit, and this fierce spirit doesn't calm down until it has destroyed all of it's enemies' in front of it's eyes . . . !!!!!!"

For instance, if you look at almost every religious, esoteric, or occult beliefs — it's intrinsically a central theme that thier respective deities can grant a devout believer — certain spiritual, or magical powers proportionately to thier fervor for that respective deity.. I think that a concept similar to that, is utilized here.. ie., the respective Susano'Ō bestows magical, spiritual powers to these tools, which.. obviously.. tangentially implicates that it possesses the ability to transform itself depending on it's circumstantial necessities..

.. This implicates that every Susano'Ō possesses shapeshifting capabilities — with the exception of the fact that said capability is directly proportionate to the innate strength, majesty, and spiritual superiority of the Susano'Ō.. at hand..

Which implies that since the author — Masashi Kishimoto — doesn't draw any distinction between the individual Perfect Susano'Ōs, I think that it's safe to presume that Madara can extrude wings to fly like his fellow Perfect Susano'Ō utilizers.

Supplementally.. if you observe Sasuke's Rib Cage Susano'Ō.. it's apparent that the spiritual skeleton — arises from the purple aura encircling Sasuke.. actually..

This likely implicates that the pertinent Susano'Ō Incarnations, share thier primordial dwelling place, in the magical, spiritual powers, that exists in the aura, from where it arises from.. like it's an "essentiality".

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Angel90

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,288💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Oh, I know.

Actually, I was referring to the fact that there exists a strong possibility that all Susano'Ō's share the exact same properties, but to exponentially varying degrees. For instance.. I'd like to invite you to observe the given excerpts, from Itachi's Third Databook Entry : —

"The alcohol scattered out of the gourd takes the shape of the sword and transforms into the "Sword Of Totsuka"! And also the souls that are absorbed by the sword are sealed here.. "

"The shield of unsubstantiated spiritual treasures. It has all the "nature transformations", it accepts the attributes of the attack it recieves, and turns them into it's own, and invalidates the techniques.. "

These excerpts are in the top left, and bottom left sections of the pertinent Data Book Entry.. Both of these passages allude to the Spirit Weapons transforming into a different item/substance, to either counterbalance, or outright eliminate the enemies' attack…

I think that this is, due, to the pertinent spirit items, possessing the inherent ability to shape-shift, or alter it's properties in accordance to the enemies' attack.. However.. we're left with a certain question.. ie., how did these weapons acclimatize to the above infinitely invincibility like features, and also — evidently — possesses the exact same flame design (hovering around the Susano'Ō.. ), color, and even the.. aura, exudating from it?

My theory is that, the Susano'Ō — being an ethereal, spiritual, god deity — like stated in the lower right section of this Databook Entry.. bestowed it's spirit tools, these abilities'.

"The power of a malevolent god which dwells only in those who seized both of them… That's the Susano'Ō". The materialized chakra takes the shape of a god of war with a commanding face, and powerful spirit, and this fierce spirit doesn't calm down until it has destroyed all of it's enemies' in front of it's eyes . . . !!!!!!"

For instance, if you look at almost every religious, esoteric, or occult beliefs — it's intrinsically a central theme that thier respective deities can grant a devout believer — certain spiritual, or magical powers proportionately to thier fervor for that respective deity.. I think that a concept similar to that, is utilized here.. ie., the respective Susano'Ō bestows magical, spiritual powers to these tools, which.. obviously.. tangentially implicates that it possesses the ability to transform itself depending on it's circumstantial necessities..

.. This implicates that every Susano'Ō possesses shapeshifting capabilities — with the exception of the fact that said capability is directly proportionate to the innate strength, majesty, and spiritual superiority of the Susano'Ō.. at hand..

Which implies that since the author — Masashi Kishimoto — doesn't draw any distinction between the individual Perfect Susano'Ōs, I think that it's safe to presume that Madara can extrude wings to fly like his fellow Perfect Susano'Ō utilizers.

Supplementally.. if you observe Sasuke's Rib Cage Susano'Ō.. it's apparent that the spiritual skeleton — arises from the purple aura encircling Sasuke.. actually..

This likely implicates that the pertinent Susano'Ō Incarnations, share thier primordial dwelling place, in the magical, spiritual powers, that exists in the aura, from where it arises from.. like it's it's "essence"..
But Madara didnt have sage of six paths power like Sasuke. And i think Obito had six paths power when died and this is why Kakashi could fly with his Susano'o. What's interesting in your post is that Susanoo can shapeshift to anything necessary