Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think there is some relation between the dragon disappearance and lucys mom (lyla) death.....lyla died on the same year when the drangons disappeared which is (777)....they didn't tell that she died on the same day but ...its just a guess...

(chapter 68 page 16)>>i think am not allowed to put a link..xd
maybe some of you know about this but i wanted to tell whoever did not noticed it...

beside this incident alot of things happened in year 777 which is 7 years ago...

you are free to make theories about it..xd

Ryuji

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think shes is related, it migth explain why lucy can use rare magic like Unison Raid and other one i don't remember O_O

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think shes is related, it migth explain why lucy can use rare magic like Unison Raid and other one i don't remember O_O
when all the dragons disappeared before 7 years ago....Gerrard disappeared from Edolas and came to Earthland and found wendy......and lucy's mother died...

i don't think that these incidents are not connected....since it all happened year 777.....i think all these related to the anima...and lucy's mother was great magician who lost her live protecting somebody or maybe the humanity...

~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats ri8, in the year 777 all the dragons suddenly disappeared and lucy's mother died.....

But in manga(dont remember the chapter) we saw Igneel(in some other dimension and not Edolas), speaking with a strange guy in dark...They were talking abt Natsu...

It seemed like he was invoking Igneel and Igneel seemed helpless and could not do anything like he was binded by something....

When Gildartz returned to Fairy Tail after his mission, he said Natsu something abt the Black Dragon that he saw during his mission.....If all the Dragons disappeared then how come this Dragon is still on Earth........

I have a doubt that this all is some what related to Zeref....bcoz until now all the movement by Dark Guilds proved it.....Lullaby was Zeref's living Magic which can kill anyone who listen to it....Deliora-A demon of misfortune and disaster....R System...Oracioc Seis(sorry for the spelling, if any) They were all one or the other way attempts for Resurrection of Zeref

Sade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually,I had noticed it,but I didnt paied enough attention...

Anyway,the dragons dissapeared at the year 777,but we saw Igneel!It was something like a ball talking to Igneel for Natsu(?,I cant remember precisly and cant remember in which chapter was it)...And also Gildarts Clive gave him some hint about Igneel!

I surfed a while in Fairy Tail Wiki,to search what he told and I found that:"As Natsu arrives at his house, he instantly asks his relationship with Lisanna seemingly still unaware that she supposedly died two years ago, which bothers Natsu. As Natsu attempts to leave, he tells Natsu that he met a Black Dragon which captures Natsu's attention. In his mission, Gildarts explains that the Black Dragon attacked him which resulted in him losing his left arm, a leg and an organ, which was also the cause of him failing the mission. Gildarts warns Natsu how a human cannot stand up to that dragon but Natsu says thats what Dragon Slayers are there for and that he may have a chance. Natsu rushes off in hope that the Black Dragon will help him find Igneel, and Gildarts encourages Happy to support him all the way. Gildarts was most likely sucked into the Anima along with the rest of the town, though his Edolas counter-part was not seen. ">>>So he saw dragons!A black one!Or it wasnt?And it was sth different than the oiginal dragons....And this was a "task" or sth for his 10-year request,that he,the strongest member of Fairy Tail,stronger than Makrov,as himself says that,this request it was a 100-years request!

I dont have any theory about how dragons dissapeared or sth...But I think that may have connection with another "world" not earthland not Edolas but another one,different!I dont know precisly,and these info's where the best i can do...

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats ri8, in the year 777 all the dragons suddenly disappeared and lucy's mother died.....

But in manga(dont remember the chapter) we saw Igneel(in some other dimension and not Edolas), speaking with a strange guy in dark...They were talking abt Natsu...

It seemed like he was invoking Igneel and Igneel seemed helpless and could not do anything like he was binded by something....

When Gildartz returned to Fairy Tail after his mission, he said Natsu something abt the Black Dragon that he saw during his mission.....If all the Dragons disappeared then how come this Dragon is still on Earth........

I have a doubt that this all is some what related to Zeref....bcoz until now all the movement by Dark Guilds proved it.....Lullaby was Zeref's living Magic which can kill anyone who listen to it....Deliora-A demon of misfortune and disaster....R System...Oracioc Seis(sorry for the spelling, if any) They were all one or the other way attempts for Resurrection of Zeref
Actually,I had noticed it,but I didnt paied enough attention...

Anyway,the dragons dissapeared at the year 777,but we saw Igneel!It was something like a ball talking to Igneel for Natsu(?,I cant remember precisly and cant remember in which chapter was it)...And also Gildarts Clive gave him some hint about Igneel!

I surfed a while in Fairy Tail Wiki,to search what he told and I found that:"As Natsu arrives at his house, he instantly asks his relationship with Lisanna seemingly still unaware that she supposedly died two years ago, which bothers Natsu. As Natsu attempts to leave, he tells Natsu that he met a Black Dragon which captures Natsu's attention. In his mission, Gildarts explains that the Black Dragon attacked him which resulted in him losing his left arm, a leg and an organ, which was also the cause of him failing the mission. Gildarts warns Natsu how a human cannot stand up to that dragon but Natsu says thats what Dragon Slayers are there for and that he may have a chance. Natsu rushes off in hope that the Black Dragon will help him find Igneel, and Gildarts encourages Happy to support him all the way. Gildarts was most likely sucked into the Anima along with the rest of the town, though his Edolas counter-part was not seen. ">>>So he saw dragons!A black one!Or it wasnt?And it was sth different than the oiginal dragons....And this was a "task" or sth for his 10-year request,that he,the strongest member of Fairy Tail,stronger than Makrov,as himself says that,this request it was a 100-years request!

I dont have any theory about how dragons dissapeared or sth...But I think that may have connection with another "world" not earthland not Edolas but another one,different!I dont know precisly,and these info's where the best i can do...
I think you guys are confusing things which each other and/or just interpretate it wrong.

Igneel wasn't being helpless or whatever, he was talking to Grandine and it was in Earthland in some volcano. Grandine is the sky dragon, so she was just using the wind/transformed into the wind or something along those lines to talk to Igneel. That was it. They were just talking about both their dragon slayers.

What do you mean by "he saw a dragon, or it wasn't" o_O that makes no sense. He claims to have seen a dragon and I see no reason to doubt that. Different than the original dragons? What? Then what are the original dragons, when did they even mention there exists something like that? It was just another dragon. And what does the quest anything to do with this? You just add that for some reason without any cohesion.