Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello! My name is Lili-Chwan, I have been a member for a couple of years and, in my RP career, I have created quite a lot of very humble and sufficiently useful techniques. I have almost never had my ideas and techniques break the system so badly that entire rulings had to be remade or created. Regardless, I've been pondering on what to do in order to keep creating without going over the limit, while also be given the opportunity to create for styles and abilities that I have not explored yet, nor would fit my own characters.

So, if my noggin is something that interests you, I am willing to sell my ideas!

Pricing ( Idea / Complete Submission ):

1. Basic Customs - 100 kumi / 200 kumi

It encompasses ideas for new submissions or improving/expanding on existing submissions or approved customs. Any jutsu from any field counts for this, including custom Ninja Tech, Seals, Merchant Items, etc. You pay for each jutsu asked, and you can also double down on your payment for me to write it for you, if you find the idea worth it.

2. Field Submissions - 500 kumi / 1000 kumi

It encompasses ideas for new submissions or improving/expanding on existing submissions or approved fields. This is also the pricing for advanced submissions like Custom Doujutsu techniques, Custom Medical Medicine / Poison, Custom Weapons or even Special Prizes, like Custom Titles, Custom Specialities, Custom Abilities, etc You pay for each jutsu asked, and you can also double down on your payment for me to write it for you, if you find the idea worth it.

3. If you're willing to share a slot on the created technique, we can negotiate different values.

If you find this to be a great deal, as I'm sure you will, you can apply through this form:

Name:
Type: Basic / Field
Completion: Idea Only / Idea First / Complete
Category: Ninjutsu, Gyojin, Fire, Custom Element, N/A ( If you just want any idea )
Previous Custom: Novel / Previous Outlined Idea / Previous Declined Submission / Previous Approved Submission
Must Have: What do you want to expand upon, what do you need it to do, what rank do you need it to have, short description of what you want me to do

Last edited:

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: El Alucard
Type: Basic x10 / Field x1
Completion: Complete
Category: N/A for the Basic, Custom Weapon for Field.
Previous Custom: None existent?
Must Have: I honestly don’t mind, anything works. Ideally all of the stuff should be ranked anywhere from B-S rank but if you have an idea that you think would work really well regardless of a lower rank, I don’t mind.

I believe that’s 2k for the basic and 1k for the CW? Ps. If you wanna throw in a discount or something extra for you first customer feel free xD

Thank you.

Last edited: