Let’s settle this here and now! War arc Rikudou Naru-Sasuke VS. Adult Naru-Sasuke

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
It’s a fuckin’ Rinnegan; Stop calling it that bs name that no one in the series ever referred to it as.

Also as I said above, Sasuke’s never used Regular CT with one arm in the canon; he only used one arm when he sealed Kaguya because Naruto served as his other hand. That anime Chibaku Tensei he used against Momoshiki was filler.
Alright I sorry for making you mad.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course.

Vote 2 versions are there strongest versions so no disagreement there.

1-The scans you presented don’t really mean much since logically Sasuke would be using much greater force to cut a meteor (especially one formed by a juubi jin madara and seeing that it took multiple tbbfrs from rsm Naruto to destroy them).
2-Regardless all that matters is that Sasuke ps as a teen was equal in size to half Kurama while his adult one is equal in size to full Kurama.

3-The fact that adult Sasuke can travel dimensions regardless of it taking a lot of chakra means that he got better with his rinnegan and the only reason why he hasn’t displayed much with rinnegan is either because he was going up against another rinnegan user or just pure plot.

4-Sasuke losing one arm has not shown any negative effects on him.

5-Juubito gets shat on by these guys. The man got tagged by Tobirama and ems Sasuke can track his movements.
1-On the contrary, the scans that I posted proved how much weaker Sasuke had gotten since Sasuke himself admitted that both he and Naruto were going to go all out, and therefore wouldn’t/didn’t hold back at all. Additionally, Jigen commented on the speed of the Susanoo’s swing, which infuriated Sasuke, thusly meaning that Sasuke put his all behind that. Plus when you factor in that they were on a deserted planet with no possible civilian casualties then it makes my point all the more true.

2-Both Sasuke and Naruto’s respective avatars have remained the same sizes from vote2, not to mention that Naruto’s certainly isn’t showing Full Kurama tier chakra reserves. So that argument is nullified. I must add that even Madara’s Susanoo was able to perfectly clad around full Kurama.

3-No, his dimensional riffs simply means that he’s gotten better at one aspect of the Rinnegan while neglecting the other abilities of his eye. While it is plot, it’s also canon and can’t be disputed at the moment.

4-Disagree entirely, Sasuke’s one arm led to him practically begging to be saved from Kinshiki…notice how Kinshiki even utilized both of his arms here:

You must be registered to see images

5. Juubito has Truth Seeker Orbs, the sharingan and Rinnegan. His vision is just as good as Sasuke’s, he has:
- Juubi healing
-bottomless chakra
-Bijuu bombs
-Wood Dragons + wood release
-Truth Seeker Orbs
-Six Red Yang barrier
-Flight

They’re raped hard, especially if Sasuke uses Ameno as he has been in the Boruto series, meaning he’s gotten dumber.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1-On the contrary, the scans that I posted proved how much weaker Sasuke had gotten since Sasuke himself admitted that both he and Naruto were going to go all out, and therefore wouldn’t/didn’t hold back at all. Additionally, Jigen commented on the speed of the Susanoo’s swing, which infuriated Sasuke, thusly meaning that Sasuke put his all behind that. Plus when you factor in that they were on a deserted planet with no possible civilian casualties then it makes my point all the more true.

2-Both Sasuke and Naruto’s respective avatars have remained the same sizes from vote2, not to mention that Naruto’s certainly isn’t showing Full Kurama tier chakra reserves. So that argument is nullified. I must add that even Madara’s Susanoo was able to perfectly clad around full Kurama.

3-No, his dimensional riffs simply means that he’s gotten better at one aspect of the Rinnegan while neglecting the other abilities of his eye. While it is plot, it’s also canon and can’t be disputed at the moment.

4-Disagree entirely, Sasuke’s one arm led to him practically begging to be saved from Kinshiki…notice how Kinshiki even utilized both of his arms here:

5. Juubito has Truth Seeker Orbs, the sharingan and Rinnegan. His vision is just as good as Sasuke’s, he has:
- Juubi healing
-bottomless chakra
-Bijuu bombs
-Wood Dragons + wood release
-Truth Seeker Orbs
-Six Red Yang barrier
-Flight

They’re raped hard, especially if Sasuke uses Ameno as he has been in the Boruto series, meaning he’s gotten dumber.
1. Naruto and Sasuke didn’t hold back but there were a bevy of techniques they didn’t use. Jigen commented on the speed after the swing had hit the ground.

2. Full Kurama is larger than half Kurama and EMS Sasuke’s PS is the same size as half Kurama and adult Sasuke’s PS is the same size as full Kurama so no that argument still stands. Naruto is just getting hit with PIS and we both know this. Madara’s PS is superior to full Kurama in physical strength but I’m talking about RSM Kurama and a Rikudou enhanced PS.

3. That still means he got better with his rinnegan. He most likely knows how to use all paths just off of experience. The only reason why he hasn’t used them is because he’s either gone up rinnegan users (Momoshiki and Urashiki), people that the paths won’t do much against (Jigen).

4. That’s simply a strength feat from Momoshiki. Has nothing to do with Sasuke having one arm.

5. Sasuke low diffs Juubito. A simple PS chidori kills him. Only thing worth mentioning is juubi dama but that never gets off since Sasuke can simply teleport to the tree and dice it up.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Naruto and Sasuke didn’t hold back but there were a bevy of techniques they didn’t use. Jigen commented on the speed after the swing had hit the ground.

2. Full Kurama is larger than half Kurama and EMS Sasuke’s PS is the same size as half Kurama and adult Sasuke’s PS is the same size as full Kurama so no that argument still stands. Naruto is just getting hit with PIS and we both know this. Madara’s PS is superior to full Kurama in physical strength but I’m talking about RSM Kurama and a Rikudou enhanced PS.

3. That still means he got better with his rinnegan. He most likely knows how to use all paths just off of experience. The only reason why he hasn’t used them is because he’s either gone up rinnegan users (Momoshiki and Urashiki), people that the paths won’t do much against (Jigen).

4. That’s simply a strength feat from Momoshiki. Has nothing to do with Sasuke having one arm.

5. Sasuke low diffs Juubito. A simple PS chidori kills him. Only thing worth mentioning is juubi dama but that never gets off since Sasuke can simply teleport to the tree and dice it up.
1. You’re missing the point, Sasuke put everything into that swing and it failed to significantly alter the terrain, and everything else I’ve stated proved that he’s gotten weaker.

2. Again, Sasuke’s PS and Naruto’s Kurama have remained the same size since Vote 2. That means that after Naruto gained full Kurama, it never got taller... It remained the same size. I brought Madara up because all Perfect Susanoo are the same height, and Madara’s Susanoo was perfectly capable of shrouding 100% Kurama. Therefore they’re all as tall as full Kurama.

3. That isn’t a good excuse, all Paths of the Rinnegan are very useful even against other Rinnegan users, For instance: Sasuke could’ve absorbed all of those ninjutsu attacks that Momoshiki were throwing at Naruto in the chunin exam, Or he could’ve used Deva Path to either drag either villain into his vicinity or repel them and/or their attacks. And that’s just 2 of the 6 Paths, so just say that he’s been nerfed rather than saying that the Paths wouldn’t be useful against other Rinnegan users.

4.) Stop trying to miss the points, Sasuke was clearly at a disadvantage simply because he was unable to use both of his arms as Kinshiki had been able to in that situation. So as I said, Sasuke has actually been impaired from his teen self.

5.) Lmfao a simple Chidori from Teen Sasuke would’ve killed Obito because he had Six Paths Senjutsu from Hagoromo at that time, but now he doesn’t have that so a chidori wouldn’t do anything to Juubito. His Perfect Susanoo is negged by copious Wood Dragons, Hashirama proved as much.

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. You’re missing the point, Sasuke put everything into that swing and it failed to significantly alter the terrain, and everything else I’ve stated proved that he’s gotten weaker.

2. Again, Sasuke’s PS and Naruto’s Kurama have remained the same size since Vote 2. That means that after Naruto gained full Kurama, it never got taller... It remained the same size. I brought Madara up because all Perfect Susanoo are the same height, and Madara’s Susanoo was perfectly capable of shrouding 100% Kurama. Therefore they’re all as tall as full Kurama.

3. That isn’t a good excuse, all Paths of the Rinnegan are very useful even against other Rinnegan users, For instance: Sasuke could’ve absorbed all of those ninjutsu attacks that Momoshiki were throwing at Naruto in the chunin exam, Or he could’ve used Deva Path to either drag either villain into his vicinity or repel them and/or their attacks. And that’s just 2 of the 6 Paths, so just say that he’s been nerfed rather than saying that the Paths wouldn’t be useful against other Rinnegan users.

4.) Stop trying to miss the points, Sasuke was clearly at a disadvantage simply because he was unable to use both of his arms as Kinshiki had been able to in that situation. So as I said, Sasuke has actually been impaired from his teen self.

5.) Lmfao a simple Chidori from Teen Sasuke would’ve killed Obito because he had Six Paths Senjutsu from Hagoromo at that time, but now he doesn’t have that so a chidori wouldn’t do anything to Juubito. His Perfect Susanoo is negged by copious Wood Dragons, Hashirama proved as much.
1. That scan is actually more irrelevant than I thought. Sasuke was focusing his swing on a small target whereas with a giant meteor his swings are more reckless and spread out.

2. No. After Minato sealed half of Kurama in Naruto, Hiruzen acknowledges it shrunk.

3. Not if that rinnegan user is stronger than you and can do everything you can do on a larger scale. They were protected by Kurama’s head and there’s nothing showing Sasuke would be able to use preta through it. I also hope you don’t think Sasuke could absorb that huge bijuu dama that Momo used. Momo could just cancel out deva with his own.

4. Nothing about that shows Sasuke missing an arm hindered him in that situation seeing as he collided fist with Kin and just got overpowered. If your argument was adult Sasuke with two arms > adult Sasuke with one arm I would agree.

5. Sasuke never had six path senjutsu. If your referring to rikudou chakra he still has it seeing as he has rinnegan and the special technique (amenotejikara) that he was granted. Wood dragon isn’t even touching Sasuke or Sasuke slices them up.

Post automatically merged:

Ignore the second image. It’s the same as the first

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. That scan is actually more irrelevant than I thought. Sasuke was focusing his swing on a small target whereas with a giant meteor his swings are more reckless and spread out.

2. No. After Minato sealed half of Kurama in Naruto, Hiruzen acknowledges it shrunk.

3. Not if that rinnegan user is stronger than you and can do everything you can do on a larger scale. They were protected by Kurama’s head and there’s nothing showing Sasuke would be able to use preta through it. I also hope you don’t think Sasuke could absorb that huge bijuu dama that Momo used. Momo could just cancel out deva with his own.

4. Nothing about that shows Sasuke missing an arm hindered him in that situation seeing as he collided fist with Kin and just got overpowered. If your argument was adult Sasuke with two arms > adult Sasuke with one arm I would agree.

5. Sasuke never had six path senjutsu. If your referring to rikudou chakra he still has it seeing as he has rinnegan and the special technique (amenotejikara) that he was granted. Wood dragon isn’t even touching Sasuke or Sasuke slices them up.

Post automatically merged:

Ignore the second image. It’s the same as the first
1. What you’re saying is headcanon at this point since Sasuke himself acknowledged that he was exerting all his force, so I’ll just ignore it.

2. How the fuc* do you not get this? I know he had shrunk but for the third time, Kurama hasn’t gotten taller since becoming complete. Now answer this question, did Madara use full size Kurama against Hashirama; Yes or no?

3. Headcanon and irrelevant fanfic. Momoshiki’s Rinnegan abilities completely differ from Madara’s and Sasuke’s abilities thus far. You’re acting as if Sasuke couldn’t leave Kurama’s head or anything. And I’m pretty sure deva Path would’ve handled that bijuu bomb.

4. ...lmfao alright smh :lmao:

5. Smh, what do you think the black chidori symbolizes? Lmfao he’s only used it when he had Orochimaru’s curse mark (Sage Senjutsu) and Hagoromo’s Six Paths Senjutsu. Just stop, man.

Also I couldn’t see your images but they don’t just get sliced. They aren’t like Momoshiki’s wood dragons, they’re far superior.

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. What you’re saying is headcanon at this point since Sasuke himself acknowledged that he was exerting all his force, so I’ll just ignore it.

2. How the fuc* do you not get this? I know he had shrunk but for the third time, Kurama hasn’t gotten taller since becoming complete. Now answer this question, did Madara use full size Kurama against Hashirama; Yes or no?

3. Headcanon and irrelevant fanfic. Momoshiki’s Rinnegan abilities completely differ from Madara’s and Sasuke’s abilities thus far. You’re acting as if Sasuke couldn’t leave Kurama’s head or anything. And I’m pretty sure deva Path would’ve handled that bijuu bomb.

4. ...lmfao alright smh :lmao:

5. Smh, what do you think the black chidori symbolizes? Lmfao he’s only used it when he had Orochimaru’s curse mark (Sage Senjutsu) and Hagoromo’s Six Paths Senjutsu. Just stop, man.

Also I couldn’t see your images but they don’t just get sliced. They aren’t like Momoshiki’s wood dragons, they’re far superior.
1. Not headcanon but whatever. A concentrated attack is gonna have a different effect but if you wanna believe a teenage Sasuke’s PS is stronger than an adult Sasuke’s PS that’s up to you.

2. If Kurama shrinks when half of him is taken obviously if he gets that half back he’s gonna grow larger. Doesn’t matter what version of Kurama it is. Yes Madara used full Kurama. Don’t know where your going with this but if it’s regarding size of PS, Madara PS = Full Kurama > teen Sasuke’s PS = Half Kurama.

3. Why leave Kurama’s if it’s already protecting them. Rinnegan grants the user six paths abilities there is absolutely nothing that proves Momoshiki’s rinnegan not having six paths, if anything he basically has a higher level preta path. The bijuu bomb had to be tanked by Naruto in order protect the other people. If Sasuke’s deflects it back with deva (which I’m not entirely sure he can do) it would kill the other people in the area.

4. You know that has nothing to do with a missing arm. Their fist collided and Kin overpowered him.

5. Sasuke does not have six paths senjutsu dude. He has rikudou chakra and that’s it.

Last part is based off nothing. Wood dragon isn’t even touching Sasuke so I’m not even gonna entertain that. Juubito’s best attacks are easily dealt with.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Not headcanon but whatever. A concentrated attack is gonna have a different effect but if you wanna believe a teenage Sasuke’s PS is stronger than an adult Sasuke’s PS that’s up to you.

2. If Kurama shrinks when half of him is taken obviously if he gets that half back he’s gonna grow larger. Doesn’t matter what version of Kurama it is. Yes Madara used full Kurama. Don’t know where your going with this but if it’s regarding size of PS, Madara PS = Full Kurama > teen Sasuke’s PS = Half Kurama.

3. Why leave Kurama’s if it’s already protecting them. Rinnegan grants the user six paths abilities there is absolutely nothing that proves Momoshiki’s rinnegan not having six paths, if anything he basically has a higher level preta path. The bijuu bomb had to be tanked by Naruto in order protect the other people. If Sasuke’s deflects it back with deva (which I’m not entirely sure he can do) it would kill the other people in the area.

4. You know that has nothing to do with a missing arm. Their fist collided and Kin overpowered him.

5. Sasuke does not have six paths senjutsu dude. He has rikudou chakra and that’s it.

Last part is based off nothing. Wood dragon isn’t even touching Sasuke so I’m not even gonna entertain that. Juubito’s best attacks are easily dealt with.
1. Lmfao nah it was headcanon.

2. Lmfao obviously he never got bigger though, unless you can provide a scan of Naruto’s Kurama EVER being taller than Sasuke’s PS. Until then, your argument is nullified and deemed fanfic.

3. We’re getting off track, as I said before, regardless of the situation and/or enemy, the 6 Paths of the rinnegan are useful. Regardless of whether you accept it or not, Sasuke has either gotten weaker or stagnated in terms of his Rinnegan prowess. His portal use is irrelevant. Momoshiki’s Rinnegan are unique since only one of them has the ability to absorb while the other can only exert ninjutsu and create chakra pills/fruit. The eyes themselves have to be used for Momoshiki’s case, while with Sasuke’s and Madara’s, their bodies can act as the conduit for their rinnegan’ Six Paths abilities. Stop lying to yourself lol.

4. Are you blind; Could Sasuke not have chidori’d Kinshiki or chidori streamed him at that moment if he had both arms? Kinshiki literally used both of his arms in that scan which proves that If Sasuke had both of his, he’d be able to retaliate just as easily. Lmfao but nevertheless, you already conceded to my point. Don’t forget that your original stance was, and I quote:

Sasuke losing one arm has not shown any negative effects on him.
5. Lmfao Finally you comprehended at least one thing and you’re right, as I said Sasuke doesn’t have Six Paths Senjutsu. However you don’t seem to understand that he had it back in Vote 2 😂

LMFAO “Wood dragon isn’t even touching Sasuke” -headcanon

Also the Wood Dragons:

This is embarrassing for you. In all honesty, Juubito can also use every Wood Release technique that Hashirama can since he has both Sage Mode and bottomless chakra. Even Zetsu-Yamato was capable of a much smaller and weaker version of Hashirama’s Thousand arm Buddha. In any case, Wood Dragon solos 😂

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Lmfao nah it was headcanon.

2. Lmfao obviously he never got bigger though, unless you can provide a scan of Naruto’s Kurama EVER being taller than Sasuke’s PS. Until then, your argument is nullified and deemed fanfic.

3. We’re getting off track, as I said before, regardless of the situation and/or enemy, the 6 Paths of the rinnegan are useful. Regardless of whether you accept it or not, Sasuke has either gotten weaker or stagnated in terms of his Rinnegan prowess. His portal use is irrelevant. Momoshiki’s Rinnegan are unique since only one of them has the ability to absorb while the other can only exert ninjutsu and create chakra pills/fruit. The eyes themselves have to be used for Momoshiki’s case, while with Sasuke’s and Madara’s, their bodies can act as the conduit for their rinnegan’ Six Paths abilities. Stop lying to yourself lol.

4. Are you blind; Could Sasuke not have chidori’d Kinshiki or chidori streamed him at that moment if he had both arms? Kinshiki literally used both of his arms in that scan which proves that If Sasuke had both of his, he’d be able to retaliate just as easily. Lmfao but nevertheless, you already conceded to my point. Don’t forget that your original stance was, and I quote:

5. Lmfao Finally you comprehended at least one thing and you’re right, as I said Sasuke doesn’t have Six Paths Senjutsu. However you don’t seem to understand that he had it back in Vote 2 😂

LMFAO “Wood dragon isn’t even touching Sasuke” -headcanon

Also the Wood Dragons:

This is embarrassing for you. In all honesty, Juubito can also use every Wood Release technique that Hashirama can since he has both Sage Mode and bottomless chakra. Even Zetsu-Yamato was capable of a much smaller and weaker version of Hashirama’s Thousand arm Buddha. In any case, Wood Dragon solos 😂
1. Agree to disagree.

2. If Kurama got smaller when half of him was taken he’s gonna grow if he gets that half back. Why is it that you know that’s true but you’re still denying it? Why would this rule not still apply to current Kurama?

3. So basically you concede seeing as using preta at the time was unnecessary. Sasuke opening portals and traveling through dimensions is literally proof of him developing his use of the rinnegan. So how can you come to the conclusion that he has either gotten stagnant or worse with his rinnegan. The rinnegan is stated to give you access to the six paths techniques. Until proven otherwise you can stop with your headcanon.

4. Like I’ve already stated, that’s more of a feat from Kinshiki than it has to do with Sasuke’s one arm. Never conceded, it’s actually quite the opposite.

Good luck on wood dragon trying to capture Sasuke before he teleports and kills juubito with a chidori. I don’t even know why I’m mentioning such a technique though as if it’s a factor.

That last part is speculation so I’m not even gonna entertain it.

Edit: Sasuke never had senjutsu. VOTE 2 Sasuke is stronger than Adult Sasuke simply because of BPS and honestly if I wanted to come up with stupid scenarios like him dimension hopping before Indra’s arrow lands I could.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Agree to disagree.

2. If Kurama got smaller when half of him was taken he’s gonna grow if he gets that half back. Why is it that you know that’s true but you’re still denying it? Why would this rule not still apply to current Kurama?

3. So basically you concede seeing as using preta at the time was unnecessary. Sasuke opening portals and traveling through dimensions is literally proof of him developing his use of the rinnegan. So how can you come to the conclusion that he has either gotten stagnant or worse with his rinnegan. The rinnegan is stated to give you access to the six paths techniques. Until proven otherwise you can stop with your headcanon.

4. Like I’ve already stated, that’s more of a feat from Kinshiki than it has to do with Sasuke’s one arm. Never conceded, it’s actually quite the opposite.

Good luck on wood dragon trying to capture Sasuke before he teleports and kills juubito with a chidori. I don’t even know why I’m mentioning such a technique though as if it’s a factor.

That last part is speculation so I’m not even gonna entertain it.

Edit: Sasuke never had senjutsu. VOTE 2 Sasuke is stronger than Adult Sasuke simply because of BPS and honestly if I wanted to come up with stupid scenarios like him dimension hopping before Indra’s arrow lands I could.
2. I love how you ignorantly ignore that they’ve remained the same size and while doing so, you’re acknowledging that Kurama hasn’t gotten taller. Post scans of Naruto’s Kurama being taller than Sasuke’s PS and you’ll win this point.

3. I conceded to nothing because as I said, Sasuke could’ve used the abilities from outside of Kurama’s head, also I listed more than just the Preta Path. and I‘ll reiterate, regardless of what situation and/or opponent Sasuke is up against the 6 Paths of the Rinnegan would always be useful. Would Ashura Path’s mechanical arms, pulling Momoshiki into his own bijuu dama via deva Path, stealing souls and obtaining instant intel via Human Path, Snatching tongues and storing them via Naraka Path or any of the sort not be useful to Sasuke? And honestly, you’re deluded for continuing to suggest that Momoshiki’s Rinnegan functions like Sasuke’s despite me explicitly pointing out how different they are; that’s called willful ignorance 😂😂

4. You’re clearly outlandish but I’ll allow you the chance to explain away the contradiction of these statements of yours:

Sasuke losing one arm has not shown any negative effects on him.
If your argument was adult Sasuke with two arms > adult Sasuke with one arm I would agree.

Why would you agree if you Sasuke truly hadn’t shown any negative effects by being handicapped? 🤔

5. “Good luck catching Sasuke before he teleports” 😂 Lmfao Sasuke got caught by Momoshiki’s weaker and smaller dragons:

Lmfao save the headcanon, the databook explicitly states that “Six Paths - Chibaku Tensei” (the one used to seal Kaguya) can only be used by those with Six Paths Yin Senjutsu and Six Paths Yang Senjutsu. 😂 Also only Teen Sasuke could use Indra’s arrow because he had all of the bijuus chakra, Adult Sasuke can’t output that much chakra so SAVE THE HEADCANON

And you just conceded to my point that War arc Sasuke is stronger than current Sasuke lmfao. Do you even remember your initial argument?

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2. I love how you ignorantly ignore that they’ve remained the same size and while doing so, you’re acknowledging that Kurama hasn’t gotten taller. Post scans of Naruto’s Kurama being taller than Sasuke’s PS and you’ll win this point.

3. I conceded to nothing because as I said, Sasuke could’ve used the abilities from outside of Kurama’s head, also I listed more than just the Preta Path. and I‘ll reiterate, regardless of what situation and/or opponent Sasuke is up against the 6 Paths of the Rinnegan would always be useful. Would Ashura Path’s mechanical arms, pulling Momoshiki into his own bijuu dama via deva Path, stealing souls and obtaining instant intel via Human Path, Snatching tongues and storing them via Naraka Path or any of the sort not be useful to Sasuke? And honestly, you’re deluded for continuing to suggest that Momoshiki’s Rinnegan functions like Sasuke’s despite me explicitly pointing out how different they are; that’s called willful ignorance 😂😂

4. You’re clearly outlandish but I’ll allow you the chance to explain away the contradiction of these statements of yours:

Why would you agree if you Sasuke truly hadn’t shown any negative effects by being handicapped? 🤔

5. “Good luck catching Sasuke before he teleports” 😂 Lmfao Sasuke got caught by Momoshiki’s weaker and smaller dragons:

Lmfao save the headcanon, the databook explicitly states that “Six Paths - Chibaku Tensei” (the one used to seal Kaguya) can only be used by those with Six Paths Yin Senjutsu and Six Paths Yang Senjutsu. 😂 Also only Teen Sasuke could use Indra’s arrow because he had all of the bijuus chakra, Adult Sasuke can’t output that much chakra so SAVE THE HEADCANON

And you just conceded to my point that War arc Sasuke is stronger than current Sasuke lmfao. Do you even remember your initial argument?
2. Never said Naruto’s Kurama is larger than Sasuke’s PS unless your talking about EMS Sasuke’s PS. Full Kurama>EMS Sasuke’s PS=Half Kurama.

3. Leave Kurama’s head when it’s protecting him already? I’ve already stated Momo would cancel it out but you can keep on believing that nonsense.

4. No contradiction there since Adult Sasuke w/one arm > Teen Sasuke w/two arms.

5. There is nothing that proves those dragons are weaker than juubito’s wood dragon especially since he never used wood dragon as a juubi. I won’t go as far as to say they’re faster but it’s a possibility. Regardless of that Momo > Juubito.

Sasuke can only use six paths chibaku tensei with Naruto when him and Naruto’s seals touch. You are right about the yin-yang thing but that’s not even a technique Sasuke can use on his own. This also doesn’t prove Momo not having six paths abilities.

I never said adult Sasuke can output an Indra’s arrow level attack. War arc and VOTE 2 are not the same thing. War arc Sasuke had no bijuu’s while VOTE 2 Sasuke did.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2. Never said Naruto’s Kurama is larger than Sasuke’s PS unless your talking about EMS Sasuke’s PS. Full Kurama>EMS Sasuke’s PS=Half Kurama.

3. Leave Kurama’s head when it’s protecting him already? I’ve already stated Momo would cancel it out but you can keep on believing that nonsense.

4. No contradiction there since Adult Sasuke w/one arm > Teen Sasuke w/two arms.

5. There is nothing that proves those dragons are weaker than juubito’s wood dragon especially since he never used wood dragon as a juubi. I won’t go as far as to say they’re faster but it’s a possibility. Regardless of that Momo > Juubito.

Sasuke can only use six paths chibaku tensei with Naruto when him and Naruto’s seals touch. You are right about the yin-yang thing but that’s not even a technique Sasuke can use on his own. This also doesn’t prove Momo not having six paths abilities.

I never said adult Sasuke can output an Indra’s arrow level attack. War arc and VOTE 2 are not the same thing. War arc Sasuke had no bijuu’s while VOTE 2 Sasuke did.

LMFAO the amount of blissful ignorance from you is nearly staggering. Nevertheless, we’ve stated our positions.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How come Madara acknowledged Naruto having six paths senjutsu but only Sasuke’s rinnegan?

How come Kakashi’s raikiri was black that he used on Kaguya?
Lmfao you fucking idiot, Kakashi’s raikiri was black because the Six Paths Senjutsu that Obito stole from Juubi Madara was now inside of Kakashi. That same stolen Six Paths Senjutsu is how Obito was able to make that Truth Seeker Staff reappear.

Proof:

Young Sasuke’s black chidori - lmfao no Six Paths chakra present:
You must be registered for see images

Madara only mentioned Six Paths Senjutsu to Naruto because he was physically and visually exuding it, while it wasn’t outwardly seen on Sasuke; just like it wasn’t outwardly seen on Obito or Kakashi.

And finally, Six Paths Chakra and Six Paths Senjutsu are entirely different types of chakra.

Now that you’ve been education, shut the hell up and piss off.

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao you fucking idiot, Kakashi’s raikiri was black because the Six Paths Senjutsu that Obito stole from Juubi Madara was now inside of Kakashi. That same stolen Six Paths Senjutsu is how Obito was able to make that Truth Seeker Staff reappear.

Proof:

Young Sasuke’s black chidori - lmfao no Six Paths chakra present:
You must be registered for see images

Madara only mentioned Six Paths Senjutsu to Naruto because he was physically and visually exuding it, while it wasn’t outwardly seen on Sasuke; just like it wasn’t outwardly seen on Obito or Kakashi.

And finally, Six Paths Chakra and Six Paths Senjutsu are entirely different types of chakra.

Now that you’ve been education, shut the hell up and piss off.
Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai - Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal
No rank, no range, supplementary
Users: Obito Uchiha, Madara Uchiha

Using one's own body as a yorishiro
Not sublimating into a perfect being

The moment before he was discarded by Madara, Obito feigned the "Samsara of Heavenly Life" and formed the seals for the "Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal".

This technique let's the user possess the power of a jinchuriki by taking in the ten bodies of all tailed beasts. However, with one body already being hard to control, it's almost impossible to bring them all under one's control. This inevitably results in the collapse of the user's ego. However, very rarely, only one person that possessed innate suitability and acquired mental strength, is allowed to wield a world-shaking power, feared even as the "Nation-Building God"!

Condensed and drawn into the body of the technique's user, the gathered tailed beasts make the true power bloom.

Obtaining the power of the ten bodies of the tailed beasts is the same as owning the power of the Sage of Six Paths. It's also accompanied by black orbs that are similar to the "Tailed Beast Ball".

Ninjutsu, Senjutsu - Sage of Six Paths Mode
No rank, no range, offensive, defensive, supplementary
Users: Naruto Uzumaki

The floating ability used by the Sage of Six Paths is also almost mastered unconsciously by this technique's user.

From the ancestor of shinobi, a divine state is gifted, touching the principles of all creation, commanding all things in nature

The qualities for obtaining this technique are strict studying and using a small gist in chakra kneading sensibility. An iron faith to face any hardship and the guts to never give up. Furthermore, the returning incarnation and fate's guidance ― this power is granted by the Sage of Six Paths only to someone who holds those. Those who activate the technique come to understand the flow of all life, gain a deep insight at the world's origins and are able to apply it on interacting allies without changing the way of things. This technique isn't something shinobi choose to experience. It is a technique that chooses shinobi.

The databook doesn’t list Sasuke as a Six Path’s Senjutsu user.
The reason Naruto has that appearance is because all six paths senjutsu users have that pattern on their back and nine truth seeking orbs.

If you’re still gonna keep claiming Sasuke has six paths senjutsu we can just stop the arguing

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai - Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal
No rank, no range, supplementary
Users: Obito Uchiha, Madara Uchiha

Using one's own body as a yorishiro
Not sublimating into a perfect being

The moment before he was discarded by Madara, Obito feigned the "Samsara of Heavenly Life" and formed the seals for the "Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal".

This technique let's the user possess the power of a jinchuriki by taking in the ten bodies of all tailed beasts. However, with one body already being hard to control, it's almost impossible to bring them all under one's control. This inevitably results in the collapse of the user's ego. However, very rarely, only one person that possessed innate suitability and acquired mental strength, is allowed to wield a world-shaking power, feared even as the "Nation-Building God"!

Condensed and drawn into the body of the technique's user, the gathered tailed beasts make the true power bloom.

Obtaining the power of the ten bodies of the tailed beasts is the same as owning the power of the Sage of Six Paths. It's also accompanied by black orbs that are similar to the "Tailed Beast Ball".

Ninjutsu, Senjutsu - Sage of Six Paths Mode
No rank, no range, offensive, defensive, supplementary
Users: Naruto Uzumaki

The floating ability used by the Sage of Six Paths is also almost mastered unconsciously by this technique's user.

From the ancestor of shinobi, a divine state is gifted, touching the principles of all creation, commanding all things in nature

The qualities for obtaining this technique are strict studying and using a small gist in chakra kneading sensibility. An iron faith to face any hardship and the guts to never give up. Furthermore, the returning incarnation and fate's guidance ― this power is granted by the Sage of Six Paths only to someone who holds those. Those who activate the technique come to understand the flow of all life, gain a deep insight at the world's origins and are able to apply it on interacting allies without changing the way of things. This technique isn't something shinobi choose to experience. It is a technique that chooses shinobi.

The databook doesn’t list Sasuke as a Six Path’s Senjutsu user.
The reason Naruto has that appearance is because all six paths senjutsu users have that pattern on their back and nine truth seeking orbs.

If you’re still gonna keep claiming Sasuke has six paths senjutsu we can just stop the arguing
Lmfao neither Sasuke, Obito nor Kakashi are listed as users of the Complete Body Susanoo in the fourth data book either but they used it. 😂 Dumbass, and we clearly saw Sasuke use black chidori with Senjutsu in both cases, while literally having absolutely no Six Paths chakra of any type as a pre-teen

Data book excerpt of Six Paths- Chibaku Tensei

“Chibaku Tensei / Six Paths Chibaku Tensei" has a single entry, and lists "Nagato / Naruto and Sasuke, Hagoromo and Hamura" as its users. It's a kekkei genkai sealing jutsu.

Six Paths Chibaku Tensei is invoked when two users simultaneously touch their target with the "Yin" and "Yang" seals. It rips a giant chunk of earth up and turns it into a heavenly body, becoming the Prison of Six Paths (六道の獄 Rokudō no Goku) that can capture all things (万物捕, "banbutsuto"). It's a sealing jutsu that can be used by individuals who awaken Six Paths Senjutsu. "Chibaku Tensei" is the version that can be used by a single individual, while "Six Paths Chibaku Tensei" is a more powerful version that requires two individuals simultaneously combining the power of Yin and Yang. It turns the sealing target into a gravity core in the sky, which attracts chunks of earth that bury them alive. This forms a heavenly body in the sky that can act as a prison for even a tailed beast. The section in the bottom left describes how the moon was the result of Six Paths Chibaku Tensei, and that so much chakra was contained within that it turned into a gigantic sattelite. It also describes it as a giant sealing stone (封印石 "Fuinseki"), which implies that Kishimoto took some inspiration from those giant "sealing stones" you sometimes see -- the big boulders with the kanji inscribed on them, usually with the ceremonial ropes adoring them.

Lmfao, so again, shut the **** up. :lmao:

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao neither Sasuke, Obito nor Kakashi are listed as users of the Complete Body Susanoo in the fourth data book either but they used it. 😂 Dumbass, and we clearly saw Sasuke use black chidori with Senjutsu in both cases, while literally having absolutely no Six Paths chakra of any type as a pre-teen

Data book excerpt of Six Paths- Chibaku Tensei

“Chibaku Tensei / Six Paths Chibaku Tensei" has a single entry, and lists "Nagato / Naruto and Sasuke, Hagoromo and Hamura" as its users. It's a kekkei genkai sealing jutsu.

Six Paths Chibaku Tensei is invoked when two users simultaneously touch their target with the "Yin" and "Yang" seals. It rips a giant chunk of earth up and turns it into a heavenly body, becoming the Prison of Six Paths (六道の獄 Rokudō no Goku) that can capture all things (万物捕, "banbutsuto"). It's a sealing jutsu that can be used by individuals who awaken Six Paths Senjutsu. "Chibaku Tensei" is the version that can be used by a single individual, while "Six Paths Chibaku Tensei" is a more powerful version that requires two individuals simultaneously combining the power of Yin and Yang. It turns the sealing target into a gravity core in the sky, which attracts chunks of earth that bury them alive. This forms a heavenly body in the sky that can act as a prison for even a tailed beast. The section in the bottom left describes how the moon was the result of Six Paths Chibaku Tensei, and that so much chakra was contained within that it turned into a gigantic sattelite. It also describes it as a giant sealing stone (封印石 "Fuinseki"), which implies that Kishimoto took some inspiration from those giant "sealing stones" you sometimes see -- the big boulders with the kanji inscribed on them, usually with the ceremonial ropes adoring them.

Lmfao, so again, shut the **** up. :lmao:
Are you retarded?

What you posted literally says Sasuke needs Naruto to use SIX PATHS CHIBAKU TENSEI since it happens when the yin and yang seals meet. Sasuke only has the yin seal. Chibaku tensei is the rinnegan technique used by the deva path within the Rinnegan. By your logic Nagato has six paths senjutsu.

Nothing you have stated disproves the fact that Six paths senjutsu users have 9 tsb and the 9 tomoes on their back.

Also explain to me why Sasuke in CS2 didn’t have black lightning against Deidara.