Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We've done this once already so instead of the usual, just tell me how having leg weights on would benefit Kiana.
Having leg weights on wouldn't benefit Kiana. :drackos:
Having them off though, it would... Yeah, I would honestly use it as the free dodge method mostly, but I'm also most likely going to drop her whole genjutsu spec. If the stars align and in the future I can rock the tenseigan, I think it would make a good pair.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Gotcha. I know Serpent has some great Otsutsuki customs and one in particular that allows him to fly at his running speed.

Now put these on.

*Tosses Kiana a pair of Leg Weights*

( Katai Omori ) - Leg Weights
Type: Weapon/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description: The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinitely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gotcha. I know Serpent has some great Otsutsuki customs and one in particular that allows him to fly at his running speed.

Now put these on.

*Tosses Kiana a pair of Leg Weights*

( Katai Omori ) - Leg Weights
Type: Weapon/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description: The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinitely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.
Got that one. Would've used it already in our battle if I had lws.
___

Kiana puts the weights around her legs and does a few stretches and then tries to go for a run, but immediately slows down to a walk.
Time to get accustomed to these, thanks.