Legendary
Kin
1,871💸
Kumi
3,170💴
Trait Points
9⚔️
Status
My attempt at discretion and subtlety was a failure. I suck my teeth quietly as I notice a familiar persona approach me with company. I didn't like the idea of being ganged up on, it showed cowardice. But I kept it cool, keeping my innards to myself. I turn cantily from Mr. 5 and address the group.

"I am all but what I could be, you can call me Minerva though. As for that day at the bank, that was indeed radiation I had to be treated shortly after to get it out of my blood. If that's all for your curiosity today, I am on a tight schedule I have to go find some people. Once 5 here takes on my request, I'll be on my way."
I couldn't help but overhear the two men in my vicinity as they spoke. It was hard not to hear them, but it wasn't as if anyone in this part of town cared that they robbed a bank. They were all villains after all. "So you're the ones who were behind that?" I remarked as I attempted to enter their conversation.

"You did a good job handling that, especially with Artillary getting in your way." I paused and took a drag from my cigarette. "I heard that the people there were affected by something, but I never would have thought that it would have been radiation."
I'd simply scoff towards Minerva. I wasn't actually feeling his vibe. It was if he was attempting to be a smart ass. Any way, soon another dude interrupted and it was kinda irritating to be honest. Was just another side character from the looks of it. Even though I felt as if I was wasting breath on the guy, I turned away to leave the area and spoke out loud.

"Maybe you should learn to mind your business. Might get you clapped by someone one of these days, jumping into conversations like that. 5 Fingers. I think you have my information. Just give me a ring whenever my stuff is ready and we can meet up with less of a crowd... In the meantime, I'll be out on the hunt."

With that said I left the scene; Lucille following close behind me the entire time. What would be the next scene I'd show up on next? There'd be hell to pay wherever it was.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
55💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
11⚔️
Status
I couldn't help but overhear the two men in my vicinity as they spoke. It was hard not to hear them, but it wasn't as if anyone in this part of town cared that they robbed a bank. They were all villains after all. "So you're the ones who were behind that?" I remarked as I attempted to enter their conversation.

"You did a good job handling that, especially with Artillary getting in your way." I paused and took a drag from my cigarette. "I heard that the people there were affected by something, but I never would have thought that it would have been radiation."
I'd simply scoff towards Minerva. I wasn't actually feeling his vibe. It was if he was attempting to be a smart ass. Any way, soon another dude interrupted and it was kinda irritating to be honest. Was just another side character from the looks of it. Even though I felt as if I was wasting breath on the guy, I turned away to leave the area and spoke out loud.

"Maybe you should learn to mind your business. Might get you clapped by someone one of these days, jumping into conversations like that. 5 Fingers. I think you have my information. Just give me a ring whenever my stuff is ready and we can meet up with less of a crowd... In the meantime, I'll be out on the hunt."

With that said I left the scene; Lucille following close behind me the entire time. What would be the next scene I'd show up on next? There'd be hell to pay wherever it was.
Another soul approached me, thanks to the pompous idiot and his dyke girlfriend behind him. I process the dialogue as he had me confused with someone else. I wasn't like the monster, albeit a demon myself I was modest in my approach. Except when it came to him. He thought I forgot, he attacked me that day. Had it not been for the alliance Darkseid proposed to us as well as it being day time I would have smoked him right here and now. But we will be cordial for the time being. I turn and face the new comer.

"Forgive my associate he can be a bit a jerk some times. But that's the plague of power. You have me mistaken though, I wasn't responsible for the heist that day. That credit goes to another whom I haven't had a chance to pay back for that day. I am but a background character, trying to find his way to the big stage. I go by Minerva, The Demon. Who are you?"

I continue the small talk as I await 5 finger's response.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
219💸
Kumi
8,185💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Another soul approached me, thanks to the pompous idiot and his dyke girlfriend behind him. I process the dialogue as he had me confused with someone else. I wasn't like the monster, albeit a demon myself I was modest in my approach. Except when it came to him. He thought I forgot, he attacked me that day. Had it not been for the alliance Darkseid proposed to us as well as it being day time I would have smoked him right here and now. But we will be cordial for the time being. I turn and face the new comer.

"Forgive my associate he can be a bit a jerk some times. But that's the plague of power. You have me mistaken though, I wasn't responsible for the heist that day. That credit goes to another whom I haven't had a chance to pay back for that day. I am but a background character, trying to find his way to the big stage. I go by Minerva, The Demon. Who are you?"

I continue the small talk as I await 5 finger's response.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind," I replied, with a sly grin that morphed into an eerie smile as the man left, which vanished as the man dressed in white turned toward me. He introduced himself as Minerva and he gave me a bit more information as to what happened that though. It seems like they were both smarter than they looked, which meant that it wouldn't be so easy to pry information from them.

I ran my hand back over my slicked-back hair and slightly removed my cigarette from my mouth,
"En fornøjelse. You can call me Vánagandr...Just Vánagandr." I took a moment after my introduction to look the man over before continuing, "I hope you have a chance to pay whoever it was back in full."

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
608💸
Kumi
2,567💴
Trait Points
5⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Looking on as Stain came into the store, he showed the Mr. 5 Fingers the blades he needed replacing. The businessman simply smirked and took his order, until he spotted someone of more interest. “I will get you the replacements, but you don’t need to pay me upfront right away. Just do so once I have delivered to you…but right now…I have something more important to handle…” he said as he saw Garou and Lucille walk in.

The hunched over shopkeeper who was expecting more guests today was rather pleased. His mood was enlightened, with the current incarnation of All For One being present within this workshop once more. As the young master came asking for a new costume, his brow raised in curiosity. “Lucille…” he said as walked over to his former aid. He took a closer look at her, taking off her shoes and saw the exhausts from her was no longer there. He was rather saddened, she was his favorite after all but he would not question the will of All For One. “I see you took her quirk away from her…it saddens me but I am in no position to oppose your desires, young master…” he said bowing to Garou.

Your new costume will be dealt with, so please just give me some time to handle it” Mr. Five Finger said as he took the blueprints and placed it somewhere safely. Another customer came towards the dealer, seeking his merchandise. He would originally tell the young man he needed to pay him in some way, but as he took a pendant that the man offered. He curiously observed it, taking his small magnifying glass and looking through it to see its authencity. It was an antique alright, but it was legit.

He stuffed the pendant into his pocket and smirked. “Well in exchange for this relic of yours, I can help you with that costume might want hahaha!” he said. He started to cough as he strains his throat slightly. His attention was diverted to another child approaching him. It was this one again, but Mr. 5 Fingers listened to what Minerva said. He would comply with Minerva “Very well, I will get on it when I have a chance. It will be delivered to you as before…[/COLOR]” he said.

Now the younger villains would begin to communicate with each other, the man simply toned them out as it was rather not his business. As they continued, he noticed Garou and Lucille leaving. He nodded now carried out with the rest of his day unless anyone else decided to show up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Delta

Legendary
Kin
2,757💸
Kumi
1,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Belarus wasn't allowed contacts of his own, not yet, when it came to the black market, he would have to tell Ralph what he needed, and the connections would be made, and Belarus would be able to make the deal in person, that was all his father would allow. This is what ran through Belarus mind as he stared out the window as the other cars passed by, the nondescript black van passing by without a care in the world. Belarus was in need of some combat equipment, weapons he never needed in high school, but needed now. Ralph had questioned why he didn't just get the gadgets through the school, and Belarus had to explain that he didn't need anyone knowing how his quirk worked just yet, and getting the gadget required such knowledge for it to be made properly.

Around twenty minutes passed, and through a few checkpoints, and a bit of walking, the duo entered the black market. It wasn't bustling, but it was dead. The seedy eyes of the underworld glaring at the hooded figure with the half mask, and the tall bald man with glass, and a bottom face mask, walking through the black market, was always bound to grab attention of a few curious eyes. Ralph lead the way, having been informed where the mans shop was before arriving. As the duo made contact, Ralph, with a subtle nod, waited outside, allowing Belarus to do business on his own.

At the desk, and in the shop where a few people, some talking among themselves, others waiting for gadgets, or so it seemed. The large man behind the counter, with his white bone mask, was clearly the owner. Ralph had said his name was Mr 5 Fingers, but Belarus was not about to address the man by his name on a first meeting, instead, a way of greeting.

Good afternoon sir. I was informed you're the best contact to inquire about obtaining some specially made equipment for me. I have the plans here, and as a token of good faith, i have this.

Belarus laid down the plans he had designed himself. Although they where no engineers notes, it was clear, precise, and to the point. Any builder worth their salt would be easily able to deconstruct the object on the page. On top of the paper, however, was a single gold coin. Even though it seemed like a cheap object, it was what was stamped on it that mattered. A gold coin with a burning maple leaf. The symbol used in the black market back in Nunavut. Even though he was unsure if the coin was even worth anything here, it was a sign of trust, as obtaining these coins was a luxury, allowing anyone to have an audience with anyone back home, a valuable gift to those who knew, a worthless coin to those who didn't.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
270💸
Kumi
685💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stain would nod as five fingers spoke, he didn't like the tone of this devious little man one bit. But he was Stain's only option right now and that would have to suffice.

Stain would turn on heel leaving the black market and it's denizens to their machinations.

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
608💸
Kumi
2,567💴
Trait Points
5⚔️
Mr. Fiver Fingers made note of the new child entering his store, taking the plans from him and simply nodding. Another newbie on the block it seems, he wasn’t sure who he was but he can tell this one might be bad news. “I’ll get you your things, just be patient as the order is made…” he told the child as he prepped to leave.

You must be registered for see images

Week 3 Participation Grading:
The Weekly Participation of this thread has been officially graded. The following names on the list below have received Permission to Submit 1 Costume or 1 Item at C-Grade OR, Gains Permission to Upgrade 1 Costume or 1 Item. due to meeting the criteria being played out.

• Garou
  • Minerva
  • Stain
  • Belarus
  • Vagagandr

Status
Not open for further replies.