Not open for further replies.
Kin
681💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
You must be registered for see images

“The villains of this generation possess no manners, probably because the youth are becoming delinquents younger than the previous generations.”

Mr. Five Finger walked towards the middle of their room and began to usher everyone out of his establishment. He went even far to gesture the delinquents to move further from the porch. From the series of interactions, the ghoulish broker endured, he only developed an interest into the individual choosing to be addressed as Organ Donor. Fitting for the bargaining tool he offered. Weapons of Mass destruction? Such weapons were outlawed because of the World Union. He intended to make him an underworld broker, reign in the profits.

“I have acquired the schematics of every individual that has requested something of me. I ask that you return in a week’s time to receive your gadgets and/or costumes….”

Before Mr. Five Finger spoke, he looked at Organ Donor and nodded his head to symbolize that things were cool between them. He would give the look to other individuals he was unbeknownst to the underworld dealer. [ Sigma | Jeremiah | Winters ] As for the individuals whom came demanding or requesting the assistance of Mr. Five Finger, without compensations were heavily mistaken about the line of business.

“You younglings who claim desire of changing this world. Those who speak as if they have done so or can do so, it is funny that you also find yourself begging me. Fortunate for you all, I am a completely neutral party. I’ll acquire the assets any customer rings in, as long as you pay me for my service.”

Mr. Five Finger tapped his cane, which served as a summoning call to one of his assistant. She exited from a backroom of the shop and stood next to the hunch over dealer. She looked completely stoic, emotionless as if she was a humanoid robot waiting for orders.

“Be a darling and take that rock to the back.”

The assistant would confirm she heard Mr. Five Finger and perform her duty. A black, murky like portal opened underneath the stone, transporting it to a vault whose location was undisclosed to the public eye.

“Ahhh! Good my darling. Now, teleport them all away please.”

With that order, the assistant will quickly envelop them by the same darkness. All of them being transported to an unknown location. Mr. Five Finger would then look at Sabodi, a grin slowly creeping onto the face of the dealer. It hidden due to the mask he wore.

Week 1 Participation Grading:
The Weekly Participation of this thread has been officially graded. The following names on the list below have received the permission to submit an Item, whether it be a Costume or Gadget of C-Grade caliber.
  • Winters
  • Darkseid
  • Michael Rays
  • Minerva
  • Garou
  • Jeremiah
  • Tomura
  • Sabodi
  • Sigma
Week 1 Extension:
The following character has earned the opportunity to extend this Plot Point. The Role-Player attached to Sabodi has been tasked with creating an Internal Plot thread where the character must steal important technology located in Silicon Valley. The character will be suited with the costume of his desire, however he must return with the technology. Failure to do so will invoke the wrath of Mr. Five Finger.

Potential Plot(s):
For the characters that offered no payment [ Darkseid | Michael | Minerva | Garou | Tomura ], the characters will still receive what they desired however you will be in debt to Mr. Five Finger. He is a peculiar man, often seeing anything as currency even if its symbolic. Being in debt means you’ll have to adhere to 1 Request of his, otherwise the wrath of Mr. Five Fingers will be felt. During any Internal Plot or Crisis Thread Mr. Five Finger can issue a request for your character to complete.

Special Reward:
The character Jeremiah has accepted becoming a Broker of Mr. Five Finger. This means the underworld dealer is now capable of creating radioactivity technology for any Role-Player, but in return doing so requires that Role-Player purchase that feature with a flat rate of 2 Trait Points. In return, Jeremiah never has to post in the Black Market thread to acquire items or upgrades for those items.

Underworld BrokerPricing
Mr. Five Finger, the most prestigious and infamous dealer of the black market has extended an invitation for you to become one of his brokers. There rewards to come for accepting such honor.​
Prized Earned.​
Trait EffectsRestrictions
Your character does not have to participate in any Villain type threads that requests participation to gain permission to submit or upgrade items.​
Can Only Submit 1 Item or Upgrade Each Week. Negatively Inflicting Mr. Five Finger strips this Trait.​

Last edited:

jagged

Kin
67💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
1⚔️
"Yo im back with some more blue prints, this time i want you to make me a bad ass costume."

I confidently strolled to Mr.5 fingers stall, giving him the blueprints i had in mind.

"The blue prints contain the plans for a black and red over coat, black pants and combat boots. The real complicated part is the visor that completes the look, its built with the ability to see with thermal vision allowing me to pinpoint opponents position by their body heat alone"

It was clear by the tone of my voice i was excited, technology like this wasn't exactly an easy thing to come by.

"by the way how did you get so good at making items?"

I leaned in, lowering my voice so only 5 fingers could hear.

"anyway you could teach me at least a little bit of what you do? would hate to annoy you by coming here everytime i need something simple made"

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
808💸
Kumi
68,704💴
Trait Points
2⚔️
Darkseid had been anticipating the next time he would meet with 5 Fingers, knowing he had quite the encounter the first time. Upon arriving in the black market, Darkseid would make his way towards him again, strolling directly to the man.

"It seems we meet again, Finger" Darkseid, stressing the last word. He was sure the lack of title would annoy him, and it's exactly why he did it. "Perhaps you're ready to impress me with your skills and show me the best you can do. After all, you are supposedly the best at what you do. A B rank costume shouldn't be too hard for you, should it?"

As he spoke, he walked the room, grabbing trinkets occasionally before placing them back down. Grabbing a small globe, Darkseid turns it over in his hand as he continues to speak.

"The stone you gained from the other hero..."

Darkseid turned back to 5 Fingers, dropping the globe back down as he does so.

"I have use for it. Greater use than the ones who would purchase it from you. Allow me to take it off your hands for you. You can continue to work on the costumes in the meantime," Darkseid chided, a sinister smirk etching itself across his face. He knew that he would likely either garner interest from 5 Fingers or at the least would warrant a response from him.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,866💸
Kumi
3,170💴
Trait Points
9⚔️
I was waiting for days on out for Mr. 5 Fingers to contact me about my costume. Maybe he was having technical problems with the design or something? Nah, he was a professional. He'd be able to work around my simple requests, especially at the low level the equipment was altogether. Either way my curiosity got the best of me, so I ended up going back to where I previously met him.

To no surprise a couple of other "clients" of his were back and most likely seeking to get more upgrades. Or maybe he was taking his sweet ass time with their equipment also. Seeing as the man was a professional, I patiently waited my turn and approached him at an opportune moment.

"Hey, I know my shit might have been a bit complicated, dealing with temperatures on such a scale. So I came just to see how things were going."

I'd then remember that I had written up some more blue prints on the way here and dug into my back pocket to grab a folded up paper.

"Also, could you make this little weapon? It's a pair of gauntlets that can amplify the effectiveness of quirk. Feel like ima have to wipe some shit out pretty soon and this would help me. Aha. Anyway, just let me know when you need the favors returned. I'd prefer to do hunts, so keep that in mind when the favor arrises."

LGeezy

Legendary
Kin
2,559💸
Kumi
8,927💴
Trait Points
2⚔️
Status
Darkseid had been anticipating the next time he would meet with 5 Fingers, knowing he had quite the encounter the first time. Upon arriving in the black market, Darkseid would make his way towards him again, strolling directly to the man.

"It seems we meet again, Finger" Darkseid, stressing the last word. He was sure the lack of title would annoy him, and it's exactly why he did it. "Perhaps you're ready to impress me with your skills and show me the best you can do. After all, you are supposedly the best at what you do. A B rank costume shouldn't be too hard for you, should it?"

As he spoke, he walked the room, grabbing trinkets occasionally before placing them back down. Grabbing a small globe, Darkseid turns it over in his hand as he continues to speak.

"The stone you gained from the other hero..."

Darkseid turned back to 5 Fingers, dropping the globe back down as he does so.

"I have use for it. Greater use than the ones who would purchase it from you. Allow me to take it off your hands for you. You can continue to work on the costumes in the meantime," Darkseid chided, a sinister smirk etching itself across his face. He knew that he would likely either garner interest from 5 Fingers or at the least would warrant a response from him.
I was waiting for days on out for Mr. 5 Fingers to contact me about my costume. Maybe he was having technical problems with the design or something? Nah, he was a professional. He'd be able to work around my simple requests, especially at the low level the equipment was altogether. Either way my curiosity got the best of me, so I ended up going back to where I previously met him.

To no surprise a couple of other "clients" of his were back and most likely seeking to get more upgrades. Or maybe he was taking his sweet ass time with their equipment also. Seeing as the man was a professional, I patiently waited my turn and approached him at an opportune moment.

"Hey, I know my shit might have been a bit complicated, dealing with temperatures on such a scale. So I came just to see how things were going."

I'd then remember that I had written up some more blue prints on the way here and dug into my back pocket to grab a folded up paper.

"Also, could you make this little weapon? It's a pair of gauntlets that can amplify the effectiveness of quirk. Feel like ima have to wipe some shit out pretty soon and this would help me. Aha. Anyway, just let me know when you need the favors returned. I'd prefer to do hunts, so keep that in mind when the favor arrises."
It had been quite a bit of time since Tomura had returned to check on the state of his belongings. He had never gone this long without them and his murderous urges were slowly boiling to the surface. If Mr. Five worked as diligently as he had hoped, he would be reunited with them before long and finally be at peace and able to think more clearly. Tomura stepped into the shop and witnessed a few individuals were ahead of him, something he wasn't too pleased about. Did these guys have nothing better to do? A voice eerily similar to his Father's spoke to him in his head and urged him to erase them all without a single trace. A evil smirk happened upon Tomura's face, as he would've happily obliged without a moment's hesitation as he withdrew his left hand from his coat pocket. He walked forwards about to reach out and touch the man going on about Gauntlets and how they'd empower his quirk to some degree.

"Would you just look at all the trash in your way Tenko? Don't you want to get rid of them and get them out of your way FOREVER?!"

Seeing Mr. Five Fingers made Tomura quickly snap out of the urge, realizing that destroying his future partner's clients wouldn't be too good for business and would be counter productive to the League's goals in the long run. He was here to make allies, not kill them off before they were to be of any use to him. Tomura placed his left hand towards his neck, scratching and creating fresh scars in his already torn flesh, creating fresh new wounds. The act was more of a habit, Tomura had developed whenever he become overcome with urges he couldn't act on. Normally, the hands of his mother were wrapped snugly around his neck to prevent such things from taking place almost as if to protect Tomura. A mother's protection was everlasting after all, even after death.

Tomura continued forward edging past the man before him to see Darkseid standing in off in a corner of the shop viewing different items. His voice was stern, asking Mr. 5 about the peculiar item he had acquired from Jeremiah the last time they had all gathered in Mr. 5's shop. Tomura interjected himself into the conversation, hoping to garner Mr. 5's attention and gain a bit of influence with the mysterious underworld broker and provoke Darkseid a bit. Tomura had been watching Darkseid from the shadows trying to get a understanding of him, but at this point he could no longer sit and wait idly by as his plans were undermined. He decided to approached Darkseid, looking upwards directly into his face, his red eyes piercing into Darkseid own.

"And what use could that be? Actually, you know what, I don't even really care to be honest. But, I'm sure by leaving that rock with our friend here we would all be better suited to benefit from it. Now how about we all relax a bit, and talk about our future partnership. I'm sure we'd all like to see this society that's so in love with the concept of a hero, crumble away into nothing. I have the power to achieve that. And Mr. 5, I have the power to get you anything that heart of yours desires, but to achieve these things we would require manpower and a need to work collectively. So, how about we work together to achieve our goals and you join me as allies? "

Tomura began scratching at his neck again as he tried to keep his thoughts in line, his murderous urges weren't easily ignored. However, he had to keep things together if he was going to form an alliance with Mr. 5 Fingers and Darkseid. He did his best to hide his disdain for Darkseid smug expression behind a innocent smile. From his pocket, he withdrew a small folded up paper, which he tossed on the desk of Mr. 5 Fingers. The note contained the information Mr. 5 would need in order to tweak Tomura's costume to his specifications. He wasn't extremely technical, but Tomura at least understood the need to upgrade his costume to be more useful. So he had scribbled a few key notes for his needs. The note aslo contained details, describing where Mr. 5 could find equipment that may help in his underworld ventures. A network of illegal weapons, stolen government projects, you name it, Tomura could find someone to acquire it. Tomura had used his connections as Leader of the League of Villans to procure such information, and he emphasized to Mr. 5 there was more where that came from should he decide to ally himself with the League. He turned back to Darkseid, and realized, he was talking without introducing himself to his potential allies.

"I guess I haven't properly introduced myself though, I'm Shigaraki Tomura. I already know you of course Mr. 5, but who might you be big fella?" Tomura said this while holding out his hand in an attempt to properly introduce himself via a handshake with Darkseid and show he was capable of using manners after he had rudely interrupted their conversation.

Reactions: Shady Doctor
Kin
681💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️

The curly head individual seemed interested in learning how Mr. 5 Finger makes the items customers come seeking. He thought it was quite humorous considering that he did not make any of these items. Even more humorous was that the individual did not seem to grasp the pun behind his underworld name. The arms dealer was not born as Mr. Five Finger, it was simply an alias adopted due to his rather Quirk ability.

While sir, you already owe me a favor. Are you willing to go into debt even further? I must admit, when its time to collect oh sir – the price is steep. Only fair for a beggar, so to speak, requesting something for free.”

Once he finished his little monologue, Mr. Five Finger was approached by the walking and talking stone of a man. Perhaps the rudest customer in the passing years, the arms dealer was profession enough to shrug the disrespect off but not spineless to not retort back.

“The stone? If you are interested in the power of that rock, a power produced by a mortal then perhaps you are not as grand as you believe.”

Mr. Five Finger let out a sly chuckle while raising his hands in impression that he wanted no trouble.

“That stone belongs to me. A trade is a trade, however if you want your own or mine then I can contact the fellow once more for it to be made. But I seek payment, no favors about this one.”

Another individual, one with a widow’s peak and spikey-ish white hair, approached the establishment Mr. Five Finger conducted business. He expressed concern about his costume haven’t arrived yet. It angered the arms dealer because he expected the highest degree of professionalism.

“I apologize! I will have to apprehend whoever is hindering the delivery process.”

Then the self-proclaimed leader of villains waltz into the scene. Mr. Five Finger could not help but crack a smirk behind his mask. A leader without a body of people to lead. Quite backwards, however his name was floating through the underwater. Apparently, he held some connection, enough to warrant his name be spoken. However, that probably had to deal with whomever set this beast wild in the lands of America. The arms dealer would speak, potentially cutting off any response the rock fellow may have.

“Ahhh! Sir, your request is almost finished. I apologize for the wait. These papers? They reveal nothing for I am connected everywhere. Haha yes.” @LGeezy @Shady Doctor @Lord of Kaos @jagged

Last edited:
Reactions: Shady Doctor
Kin
95💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
14⚔️
Ryuji's ears picked up the echoing sounds of bustling movement and activity, alerting him to his proximity. Even he had heard of the famed Mr. Five Fingers, and had spent some time slipping through the canals and sewage tunnels of the city as he wandered towards the wharf through the city. I've become far too used to this, Ryuji lamented silently, eyes glancing about as he carefully made his way through the tunnels below the city streets. From the skies of Japan to the literal shithole of America.

As he came upon a marked grate, painted with what Ryuji assumed to be Five Fingers' insignia (though it held only one aloft), Ryuji pressed his head outward, lifting the comparatively light metal grate from its position covering the sewer exit. Just as he'd heard, several stalls filled this secluded wharf, attended by various people. However, the busiest one caught Ryuji's attention, and he climbed out of the exit, heavy footsteps announcing his presence as Ryuji traveled the distance between sewer and stall.

Surprisingly, the wharf was indeed large enough for Ryuji's entire form to fit, though not terribly comfortably. As he lifted his head to peer over the various customers waiting on a masked man, Ryuji waited to be acknowledged as he studied the other patrons. On a cue from Five Fingers, Ryuji would bow his large head in respect to the man as he introduced himself.

"I am Ryuji. You are Mr. Five Fingers, yes?" Ryuji would ask, "I have no money, but am willing to..." he stopped, realizing he'd been using Japanese, before consciously switching to English. "Ryuji. Finger?" He ventured, pointing a claw first at himself and then at the masked man. Racking his brain for his English lessons, "No pay. Help. Help?" To demonstrate his offer, Ryuji looked for something that looked fairly heavy and lifted it up, looking to Five Fingers as Ryuji held it aloft before replacing the item unscathed.

ChibiDaGod

Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
13⚔️
The Sabbath of Uganda was happy to see his costume and all had been prepared for him with haste, he wasn’t paying no attention to any of the other who stood around him, he simply maneuvered his way to the front of the manufacturer and thanked him for his participation and creating the one known as:

“Smog. Yes, address me as Smog The Reaper.”

His body looked like that of a skeleton like creature, from his body oozed smoked as the surrounding around him were simply black.

“Sir Five, I hope we have a long and promising relationship. I will design a team to accommodate your request, we shall meet again and I will prompt you in the progress. If I may, would you mind me one more favor? I would like to work under one of your members, proving myself. I can’t deny your resources are what I need, but in exchange not only will I give you what you need, I now offer you allegiance.”

This was the truth and not him trying to trick Mr.5, sure he had his own plans, but rn Mr.5 was useful.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
808💸
Kumi
68,704💴
Trait Points
2⚔️
It had been quite a bit of time since Tomura had returned to check on the state of his belongings. He had never gone this long without them and his murderous urges were slowly boiling to the surface. If Mr. Five worked as diligently as he had hoped, he would be reunited with them before long and finally be at peace and able to think more clearly. Tomura stepped into the shop and witnessed a few individuals were ahead of him, something he wasn't too pleased about. Did these guys have nothing better to do? A voice eerily similar to his Father's spoke to him in his head and urged him to erase them all without a single trace. A evil smirk happened upon Tomura's face, as he would've happily obliged without a moment's hesitation as he withdrew his left hand from his coat pocket. He walked forwards about to reach out and touch the man going on about Gauntlets and how they'd empower his quirk to some degree.
"Would you just look at all the trash in your way Tenko? Don't you want to get rid of them and get them out of your way FOREVER?!"
Seeing Mr. Five Fingers made Tomura quickly snap out of the urge, realizing that destroying his future partner's clients wouldn't be too good for business and would be counter productive to the League's goals in the long run. He was here to make allies, not kill them off before they were to be of any use to him. Tomura placed his left hand towards his neck, scratching and creating fresh scars in his already torn flesh, creating fresh new wounds. The act was more of a habit, Tomura had developed whenever he become overcome with urges he couldn't act on. Normally, the hands of his mother were wrapped snugly around his neck to prevent such things from taking place almost as if to protect Tomura. A mother's protection was everlasting after all, even after death.
Tomura continued forward edging past the man before him to see Darkseid standing in off in a corner of the shop viewing different items. His voice was stern, asking Mr. 5 about the peculiar item he had acquired from Jeremiah the last time they had all gathered in Mr. 5's shop. Tomura interjected himself into the conversation, hoping to garner Mr. 5's attention and gain a bit of influence with the mysterious underworld broker and provoke Darkseid a bit. Tomura had been watching Darkseid from the shadows trying to get a understanding of him, but at this point he could no longer sit and wait idly by as his plans were undermined. He decided to approached Darkseid, looking upwards directly into his face, his red eyes piercing into Darkseid own.
"And what use could that be? Actually, you know what, I don't even really care to be honest. But, I'm sure by leaving that rock with our friend here we would all be better suited to benefit from it. Now how about we all relax a bit, and talk about our future partnership. I'm sure we'd all like to see this society that's so in love with the concept of a hero, crumble away into nothing. I have the power to achieve that. And Mr. 5, I have the power to get you anything that heart of yours desires, but to achieve these things we would require manpower and a need to work collectively. So, how about we work together to achieve our goals and you join me as allies? "

Tomura began scratching at his neck again as he tried to keep his thoughts in line, his murderous urges weren't easily ignored. However, he had to keep things together if he was going to form an alliance with Mr. 5 Fingers and Darkseid. He did his best to hide his disdain for Darkseid smug expression behind a innocent smile. From his pocket, he withdrew a small folded up paper, which he tossed on the desk of Mr. 5 Fingers. The note contained the information Mr. 5 would need in order to tweak Tomura's costume to his specifications. He wasn't extremely technical, but Tomura at least understood the need to upgrade his costume to be more useful. So he had scribbled a few key notes for his needs. The note aslo contained details, describing where Mr. 5 could find equipment that may help in his underworld ventures. A network of illegal weapons, stolen government projects, you name it, Tomura could find someone to acquire it. Tomura had used his connections as Leader of the League of Villans to procure such information, and he emphasized to Mr. 5 there was more where that came from should he decide to ally himself with the League. He turned back to Darkseid, and realized, he was talking without introducing himself to his potential allies.
"I guess I haven't properly introduced myself though, I'm Shigaraki Tomura. I already know you of course Mr. 5, but who might you be big fella?" Tomura said this while holding out his hand in an attempt to properly introduce himself via a handshake with Darkseid and show he was capable of using manners after he had rudely interrupted their conversation.

The curly head individual seemed interested in learning how Mr. 5 Finger makes the items customers come seeking. He thought it was quite humorous considering that he did not make any of these items. Even more humorous was that the individual did not seem to grasp the pun behind his underworld name. The arms dealer was not born as Mr. Five Finger, it was simply an alias adopted due to his rather Quirk ability.
While sir, you already owe me a favor. Are you willing to go into debt even further? I must admit, when its time to collect oh sir – the price is steep. Only fair for a beggar, so to speak, requesting something for free.”
Once he finished his little monologue, Mr. Five Finger was approached by the walking and talking stone of a man. Perhaps the rudest customer in the passing years, the arms dealer was profession enough to shrug the disrespect off but not spineless to not retort back.
“The stone? If you are interested in the power of that rock, a power produced by a mortal then perhaps you are not as grand as you believe.”
Mr. Five Finger let out a sly chuckle while raising his hands in impression that he wanted no trouble.
“That stone belongs to me. A trade is a trade, however if you want your own or mine then I can contact the fellow once more for it to be made. But I seek payment, no favors about this one.”
Another individual, one with a widow’s peak and spikey-ish white hair, approached the establishment Mr. Five Finger conducted business. He expressed concern about his costume haven’t arrived yet. It angered the arms dealer because he expected the highest degree of professionalism.
“I apologize! I will have to apprehend whoever is hindering the delivery process.”
Then the self-proclaimed leader of villains waltz into the scene. Mr. Five Finger could not help but crack a smirk behind his mask. A leader without a body of people to lead. Quite backwards, however his name was floating through the underwater. Apparently, he held some connection, enough to warrant his name be spoken. However, that probably had to deal with whomever set this beast wild in the lands of America. The arms dealer would speak, potentially cutting off any response the rock fellow may have.
“Ahhh! Sir, your request is almost finished. I apologize for the wait. These papers? They reveal nothing for I am connected everywhere. Haha yes.” @LGeezy @Shady Doctor @Lord of Kaos @jagged
Darkseid chuckled at the foolish criminal; to assume he needed the power for himself was stupid, no, ignorant. If he couldn't realize the benefits of the stone outside of the obvious, he really didn't need it.

"Who ever said I needed it for myself? Much like you, I have my own purposes for it - purposes and uses that you could only dream of acquiring through whatever....lowly methods you use to gain your infamy" Darkseid threw shots at the man, knowing he was well renown as a thief, suggesting it to be below the others. "I have no payment nor favors for you, I'm not even sure you are capable of acquiring what I wish to see you make. No, I want an actual demonstration of your best work for myself. Then, and only then, will I repay the favor with demonstrations of my own."

Darkseid essentially challenged 5 fingers to show him the best equipment or costume he could design for him and promised to pay him back but only if he could perform as he needed him to. Otherwise, he was as useless as any of the heroes or as the one who began to speak to Darkseid then. The man spoke of pipe dreams of partnership and more with little to offer in exchange for it. His expression as stony as ever, Darkseid would watch the man with his hand extended before walking away, speaking as he did.

"I dont care for your plans nor your aspirations and illusions of grandeur; I never settle. What I cannot have, I destroy. Let this serve as either warning or foreshadowing. It is your choice."

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
933💸
Kumi
1,388💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Awards
Winters was still there. He looked at what transpired. Getting his weapon he was quite pleased. Swinging the sword around, testing it out, "accidentally" swinging it in the direction of the arrogant big guy and even some other people.

"Gekekeke. This is nice.. Wait here"

As winters say this he went outside of the area, and grabbed a small black bag with something in it. He then tossed it over to Mr.Five. Things were starting to take a turn for the better. In the bag contained new currency, called BlakCurrency. In order to make a new world, the Black Order first needs a new form of currency. This currency is in its testing stages and used with those in the black market. Mr.Five had did a favor for the Black Order, and he had heavy influence. As Winters did this, he left the area. Nobody there was worth his time any more

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
604💸
Kumi
2,567💴
Trait Points
12⚔️
Status

Mr. Five Fingers sighed under his mask. Another person coming to him without a means of payment, however, it seemed the giant lizard wasn’t exactly fluent in English. He had pity on the dragon, so much so that he was willing to compromise with the creature. “Yes, I understand you, o great dragon! I wont charge you this time but you will owe me personally ok?” he tried to gesture to his giant companion. The masked man started to think of ways to work with the dragon’s body but his train of thought was derailed with one named Smog coming to him.
Hmm? You want to work for me you say? What is that you have that the others don’t, what can you provide to me young one?” he asked to Smog as he pat his shoulder. “I admire your enthusiasm; but in this world of mine, money speaks louder than words…if you can provide me a means of bringing in money then we can talk…so I have a mission for you..but before that I’ll sort out the arrangements” he said as he walked away from Smog and now over to his boulder headed friend.
Look here child…” his voice audibly becoming irritated, he stood face to face with Darkseid. Mr. Fiver Fingers was normally hunched over out of simply having a bad posture but in reality, he was relatively tall, almost rivaling Darkseid himself. “You really boil my blood, you know that? You want MY best equipment right off the bat…but if it isnt up to your desire you wont pay for it. You’re balls are a lot bigger than your actual size…I’ll give you that. However you peaked my interest…very well, I’ll will show you the best I am capable of producing for you…but be warned from ME. You will regret it if you cross me…
He said walking out of Darkseid’s face and back behind his counter. He noticed Winters bring a bag in his hands, ahh money. The merchant rubbed his hands, opening the bag to find there was some sort of money in it. His brow raised, as it gestured to Winters and snatched the weapon he crafted for him into his hand and showed him the money on the counter. “What the hell is this?” his voice boomed through the room. He was not about to get scammed like this and if Winters thought he was about to get a free weapon like that, he wasn’t going to leave with the weapon in tow nor possibly his life.

Week 2 Participation Grading:
The Weekly Participation of this thread has been officially graded. The following names on the list below have received permission to submit 1 Item, be it a Costume or Gadget due to meeting the criteria being played out.

• Darkseid
• Yochaiziti
• Winters
• Garou

Potential Plot(s):
Due to Smog’s interest in potentially becoming a Broker for Mr. Five Fingers, he is offered an opportunity to prove himself to the Underworld Broker. He likes the potential that Smog might provide, so he will test his might and worth. During an Internal Plot or Crisis Thread, Mr. Five Fingers may issue a mission for Smog.

For the characters that offered no payment [ Ryuji ], the characters will still receive what they desired however you will be in debt to Mr. Five Finger. He is a peculiar man, often seeing anything as currency even if its symbolic. Being in debt means you’ll have to adhere to 1 Request of his, otherwise the wrath of Mr. Five Fingers will be felt. During any Internal Plot or Crisis Thread, Mr. Five Finger can issue a request for your character to complete.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
604💸
Kumi
2,567💴
Trait Points
12⚔️
Status

The Black Market is a lawless district deep within the Fisherman’s Wharf. Considered desolate and uninhabitable, it has become perfect for those who disregard the law to seek comfort from the watchful eyes of heroism. In the same breath of security, the villains are often facing paranoia because the same clause of lawless that protects them from heroes; endangers them to other villains. Who to trust, who not to trust? Leave it to Mr. Five Finger, the only neutral party of them all. His only desires are to acquire fortunes. How he plans on to? By selling you what his fingers can touch.​

Free-Roam Rubric
→ Only Characters that are recognized as Villains may participate in this thread.
→ This Free-Roam is considered a Lawless Thread, meaning you are promised the rewards discussed below for proper participation.

→ Proper Participation refers to Characters that at least behave with the interest to acquire a Costume or Items. Role-Players cannot post more than three times per weekly participation.

→ You are free to do whatever you please, however remember your actions have consequences whether they are deemed positive or negative.
→ Cannot Power-Play, Meta-Game, or God-Mod Mr. Five Fingers the NPC. This is the Only NPC present until expressed otherwise.​

Rewards
→ Gains Permission to Submit 1 Costume or 1 Item at C-Grade.
→ OR, Gains Permission to Upgrade 1 Costume or 1 Item.
→ This reward is repeatable, but requires multiple weekly participation.​

Time of Day + Weather Condition
→ Slightly Passed Afternoon, Partly Cloudy [Moderated Clouds]​

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
270💸
Kumi
685💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stain would approach the black market, home of many villains and criminals but only one was his target today. No not a target for his purge but one to provide his equipment. Since he was a wanted criminal now his trips to regular stores was proving a dangerous task.

This left the hero killer with few options, but this was one of them. Approaching the shady underworld dealer known as five fingers Stain would gesture to his tattered useless knives.

"I need a replacement for these, with a similar design. I can pay you half now and half on completion." Stain said placing a wad of yen on his counter, the native money of his people. Five fingers could surely exchange it more easily than Stain could right now.

He also handed over a brief layout of the weaponry he wanted with the specifications, keeping the chit chat to the minumum.

Last edited:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,866💸
Kumi
3,170💴
Trait Points
9⚔️
Some time Before Arrival.....

"So, Lucille is your name. From what I understand, you've been informed on me more than I know of you... You know all about AFO, and you know about the things I did to become who I am now... But all you've told me is about your quirk and your undying loyalty to 5 Fingers, but most of all me. Is this AFO shit really that crazy that you'll blindly follow me without knowledge of who I really am?"

Lucille just nods her head in a nonchalant manner, which only irritated me. I wanted to know more about her, so I didn't get betrayed. But she claimed she doesn't have a past. Her life had simply been serving the miniscule whims of 5 Fingers. Now she felt like she had a chance to really make herself useful by serving the inheritant of AFO.

"Sigh. You really barely say a word unless necessary huh?"

She nods again, having a serious look on her face as usual.

"Guess I'll get used to it. Don't need all the extra chatter anyway. I think the AFO thing is bullshit though, don't you?"

Lucille simply looks at me without responding. It was kinda annoying. She legit didn't waste any breathes on rhetorical statements.

"So.... Don't you?!"

She saw that I actually wanted a response, so she inhaled lightly before speaking to me in her quiet voice.

"Well.... Mr. 5 Fingers believes in the power... I have personally never experienced it. Have you not?"

"Nah, never tried to take a quirk before... I've been good with mine.... Though it is kinda weird, if I was born with AFO, did I somehow take my other quirk or was I born with that too? Eh... "

It got quiet for a second as Lucille simply looked at me as if she was studying me on the deepest levels, until she finally spoke.

"Well... You could awlays test it, right?"

"Whacha mean?"

*Clears throat*"I mean... I have a quirk... I'm here to serve you any way, so, let's test your powers.... Do you know how?"

"Are you serious? I've never even experimented with the AFO quirk. I wouldn't know where to start. Plus, I don't need borrowed powers..."

Lucille sighed again and stood up, walking over to me and grabbing my hand.

"I told yiu I'm yours. Your power. Your weapon. Your tool. Whether * have this quirk or you have it, it'll be at your disposal.. But I'd rather you take it and use it to its fullest potential.. If you can..."

"If I can? Tch."

At that point, we experimented with the quirk known as AFO until we found the immediate trigger to it and how it worked altogether. By the end of the night, Lucille was something she hadn't been since she was a child; Quirkless. Me. I was on to the next stage of my evolution. I had implemented her quirk into my body, instantly mutating my body as I merged the ability with my being overall.

Present time

Now with a new quirk within my Arsenal, I needed to update my costume in many ways. Both me and Lucille made our way to where 5 Fingers was, so that he could implement the changes that was needed. We walked into the Black Market, my new Title of Monster Garou having many eyes attracted to my presence. Lucille trailed a couple of feet behind me, looking out for anything suspicious in the area. She was now quirkless, yet she knew she still held many purposes in my rise to greatness. Once we reached 5 Fingers location in the market, I spoke up, unbothered by what he'd think of me taking Lucille's quirk; Knowing the changes to my costume would give that fact away. Also made sure to stay away from the troll looking guy.

"Yo, 5 Fingers. I need an update to my costume [C-grade to B-Grade]. I want a different appearance for it, to fit the namesake of my title. And I need it to adapt to the Jet Quirk in a specific way. The details are in this blueprint here. Hope you can get it done in a timely fashion, sir. Ahaha"

Note: Officially taking the Jet Quirk

Moderator Note(s): You're attempt at stealing Lucille's Quirk as been approved. Lucielle at this point is now treated as "Quirkless" thus has gained access to the associated Traits.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
218💸
Kumi
8,153💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards

Fisherman's Wharf was the first place I had landed in after leaving Denmark. It’s been my home for close to a year now, and throughout all that time would I kept hearing whispers. They told of a man who could get his hands on almost anything, legal or otherwise. He was called Mr. Five Fingers, a fitting name if there ever was one. He was the only neutral party thus far in a city full of villains and heroes. Truth be told, he sounded like my kind of guy.

Over the past year, I had made a place for myself on the Wharf, but kept my head low and stayed out of trouble, and now it was time for me to meet the man who could hopefully give me what I needed for the next stage of my plans. I followed the rumors until they led me to the Black Market, a lawless district crawling with villains, and eventually found Mr. Five Fingers.

There were already two people with him, so I had no choice but to wait until after they made their requests.

“I’ve heard a lot about you Mr. Five Fingers,” I said as I approached. “You can call me Vánagandr.” I reached into my jacket as I spoke and pulled out a gold pendant in the shape of a wolf along with a piece of paper with a particular design on it.

“I’m looking for a costume, and I hear you’re the man to take to.” I slid the pendant across the table. It had been in my family for generations, all the way back since the time of Vikings, and was uncountably worth a pretty penny. It was a small price to pay for the sake of my ambitions.

“So what can you do for me?”

Requesting: Permission to Submit 1 Costume at C-Grade.

Reactions: Zatanna

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
55💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
11⚔️
I had finally made my way to go and confront Mr. 5 Finger, his request was tricky but I accomplished it. I had the coordinates of the Fallen Gods. It was mid day so I wasn't transformed. However I made sure to wear my mask to conceal my true identity from the heathens of the villain faction. I was not one of them by far, however they served as I means to my ends so I associated with them. I played it cool making my way through the slums of Fisherman's Wharf. My all white decorum stuck out like an Ethiopian in down town Detroit. It just didn't fit, but people ignored me anyways. I was no one now, but my title carried weight. I was the Demon after all, the feared embodiment of entropy. Yet thanks to my tactful movements that night, I remained a myth and a mystery to most. I never cared much for infamy, long as the work was done and my promise fulfilled I was content with life. Whoever these Fallen Gods were, would be of use to me and I was to capitalize on that now. I confronted Mr. 5 casually, showing my bare hands to show I meant no harm, before sliding him the folder with the coordinates.

"I come bearing gifts, however I think this tilts our debt in my favor now. You wouldn't believe what I had to go through to acquire this. So in return I'd like upgrades to my attire. Stronger fabric, perhaps treating it with an isotope which reduces the effects of radiation. One of your henchmen keeps nuking wherever I am at. I'm starting to think you have a hit out for me or something 5. ahaha."

My awkward laugh cuts through the crowd as I scratch my head trying to remain a quirky yet docile appearance. I wanted to appear as unintimidating as possible. But if one of these plebs tried me, they would be dealt with. I think to myself as the creepy emo with a bandana walks past me followed by a foreign butler.
I stand there quietly awaiting a response like the others.

Moderator Notes
Referring to Jeremiah in any capacity of having an alliance with Mr. 5 Finger has been voided. You have not learned about their relationship, nor even RPed acquiring such knowledge. This means you are Meta-Gaming.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,866💸
Kumi
3,170💴
Trait Points
9⚔️
I had finally made my way to go and confront Mr. 5 Finger, his request was tricky but I accomplished it. I had the coordinates of the Fallen Gods. It was mid day so I wasn't transformed. However I made sure to wear my mask to conceal my true identity from the heathens of the villain faction. I was not one of them by far, however they served as I means to my ends so I associated with them. I played it cool making my way through the slums of Fisherman's Wharf. My all white decorum stuck out like an Ethiopian in down town Detroit. It just didn't fit, but people ignored me anyways. I was no one now, but my title carried weight. I was the Demon after all, the feared embodiment of entropy. Yet thanks to my tactful movements that night, I remained a myth and a mystery to most. I never cared much for infamy, long as the work was done and my promise fulfilled I was content with life. Whoever these Fallen Gods were, would be of use to me and I was to capitalize on that now. I confronted Mr. 5 casually, showing my bare hands to show I meant no harm, before sliding him the folder with the coordinates.

"I come bearing gifts, however I think this tilts our debt in my favor now. You wouldn't believe what I had to go through to acquire this. So in return I'd like upgrades to my attire. Stronger fabric, perhaps treating it with an isotope which reduces the effects of radiation. One of your henchmen keeps nuking wherever I am at. I'm starting to think you have a hit out for me or something 5. ahaha."

My awkward laugh cuts through the crowd as I scratch my head trying to remain a quirky yet docile appearance. I wanted to appear as unintimidating as possible. But if one of these plebs tried me, they would be dealt with. I think to myself as the creepy emo with a bandana walks past me followed by a foreign butler.
I stand there quietly awaiting a response like the others.
As I stood there awaiting feedback about my requests, I see that one guy that had been at the bank that day. Seems he was a growing villain in these parts, and he seemed to be pretty resilient also. Not only did he avoid one of my attacks back then, he also survived the same bodily malfunctions that I had suffered.

"Yo. You say radiation? Is that what happened to us that day? I felt weak. What's that all about, 5 Fingers? I'm not too fond of being effected by your side characters and their uncontrolled power...."

I walk towards Minerva with Lucille trailing directly behind me. Even without her quirk, she stood on guard yet nonchalant about it.

"Who are you, by the way... You don't seem as weak as I initially seen that day at the bank... You strong?"

Moderator Notes
Referring to Jeremiah in any capacity of having an alliance with Mr. 5 Finger has been voided. You have not learned about their relationship, nor even RPed acquiring such knowledge. This means you are Meta-Gaming.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
55💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
11⚔️
As I stood there awaiting feedback about my requests, I see that one guy that had been at the bank that day. Seems he was a growing villain in these parts, and he seemed to be pretty resilient also. Not only did he avoid one of my attacks back then, he also survived the same bodily malfunctions that I had suffered.

"Yo. You say radiation? Is that what happened to us that day? I felt weak. What's that all about, 5 Fingers? I'm not too fond of being effected by your side characters and their uncontrolled power...."

I walk towards Minerva with Lucille trailing directly behind me. Even without her quirk, she stood on guard yet nonchalant about it.

"Who are you, by the way... You don't seem as weak as I initially seen that day at the bank... You strong?"

My attempt at discretion and subtlety was a failure. I suck my teeth quietly as I notice a familiar persona approach me with company. I didn't like the idea of being ganged up on, it showed cowardice. But I kept it cool, keeping my innards to myself. I turn cantily from Mr. 5 and address the group.

"I am all but what I could be, you can call me Minerva though. As for that day at the bank, that was indeed radiation I had to be treated shortly after to get it out of my blood. If that's all for your curiosity today, I am on a tight schedule I have to go find some people. Once 5 here takes on my request, I'll be on my way."

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
218💸
Kumi
8,153💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards

My attempt at discretion and subtlety was a failure. I suck my teeth quietly as I notice a familiar persona approach me with company. I didn't like the idea of being ganged up on, it showed cowardice. But I kept it cool, keeping my innards to myself. I turn cantily from Mr. 5 and address the group.

"I am all but what I could be, you can call me Minerva though. As for that day at the bank, that was indeed radiation I had to be treated shortly after to get it out of my blood. If that's all for your curiosity today, I am on a tight schedule I have to go find some people. Once 5 here takes on my request, I'll be on my way."
I couldn't help but overhear the two men in my vicinity as they spoke. It was hard not to hear them, but it wasn't as if anyone in this part of town cared that they robbed a bank. They were all villains after all. "So you're the ones who were behind that?" I remarked as I attempted to enter their conversation.

"You did a good job handling that, especially with Artillary getting in your way." I paused and took a drag from my cigarette. "I heard that the people there were affected by something, but I never would have thought that it would have been radiation."

Status
Not open for further replies.