Not open for further replies.
Kin
681💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️

You must be registered for see images
The Black Market is a lawless district deep within the Fisherman’s Wharf. Considered desolate and uninhabitable, it has become perfect for those who disregard the law to seek comfort from the watchful eyes of heroism. In the same breath of security, the villains are often facing paranoia because the same clause of lawless that protects them from heroes; endangers them to other villains. Who to trust, who not to trust? Leave it to Mr. Five Finger, the only neutral party of them all. His only desires are to acquire fortunes. How he plans on to? By selling you what his fingers can touch.​

Free-Roam Rubric
→ Only Characters that are recognized as Villains may participate in this thread.
→ This Free-Roam is considered a Lawless Thread, meaning you are promised the rewards discussed below for proper participation.

→ Proper Participation refers to Characters that at least behave with the interest to acquire a Costume or Items. Role-Players cannot post more than three times per weekly participation.

→ You are free to do whatever you please, however remember your actions have consequences whether they are deemed positive or negative.
→ Cannot Power-Play, Meta-Game, or God-Mod Mr. Five Fingers the NPC. This is the Only NPC present until expressed otherwise.​

Rewards
→ Gains Permission to Submit 1 Costume or 1 Item at C-Grade.
→ This reward is repeatable, but requires multiple weekly participation.​

Time of Day + Weather Condition
→ Noon, Partly Cloudy [Moderated Clouds]​

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
933💸
Kumi
1,388💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Awards
Its been weeks since winters joined the black order. He made sure to state that he does what he wants, when he wants. The infamy of him doing such will be given to the Black Order. In short, he is being used by the Black Order to make them popular. Though truthfully Winters doesnt really care much. He had the connects on everything he needed and even strong people. It was rare but he even lost versus the leader of the Black Order.. His name was indeed Leeroy.

Leeroy went ahead and gave him directions and ideas on how to improve his quirk. To head to the black market and talk to Mr.Five Fingers. Finding the location, he sees somebody who very well could be make some bad ass weapons. Taking out a blueprint.. or rather a picture he drew. He asked the man can he craft something on that caliber. It was a 2 sided 8 foot blade

"Not really here to chit chat. I need this done... whoever makes it, let them know I like to fight strong people.. Are you strong? GEKEKEKE!!! no worries doc, I wont harm you" Winters said with a crazy laugh

jagged

Kin
67💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
1⚔️
Seems that the gang didnt like to waste anytime when it came down to business, one of the first orders i received from my new "mentor" borris was to make a trip down the infamous black market district of town. As one would expect from such a sinister name the area seemed rundown and abandoned yet occupied by various people at different points in time if you could catch the signs, a skill Borris had been teaching me in between his physical exercises.

Borris:" Your in the Black market District? Good, Make your way towards the stand a little ways in front of you, exactly were that other fellow is making his bargains, Hand him your blue prints but dont.Say.A word"

Borris voice cut out as soon as he was done with his sentence leaving me to complete the order on my own.

"whatever, its no real pain for me"

feeling mildly detached, i walked towards the stand, stepping to the side of a man loudly ordering his own weapons to hand the person in front of the stalls the first of my blue prints.

"Yo, this is the first item i want made, a 5 inch knife with the ability to stun anyone the tip or sides of the blade touches, i got the schematics and shit right here. Take Look"

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
270💸
Kumi
685💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Siebren had began to make a home in the fisherman's wharf warehouse district. While doing so he had came across several of the poor and itinerant in the area, the kind of people with connections to the seedy side of the city.

That was how Siebren learned about the black market and the criminals that moved merchandise there. His clothing a tattered mess from his escape, Siebren would draft designs for a new outfit one that would hopefully aid him in controlling the power of his quirk.

With his design in hand and the song of the universe in his ears driving him to distraction Siebren would approach the only man of note he could see there. Requesting his aid.

Mr Five Fingers I presume? My name is Siebren, I would like to request your services in creating an intrinsic field generator small enough to be attached in the costume I have drafted on this paper.

Siebren said as cooly as possible while the voices in his head screamed to tear apart everything around him, it seemed his fractured psyche was especially prone to anxiety and violence. He began to mutter under his breath as the man looked at the diagram.

Hold it together, hold it together, hol... he paused, breathing deep as the voices relented momentarily, d it together.

Last edited:

XZA

Legendary
Kin
62💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
17⚔️
Status
Awards
"...See you later, Prince!"

A voice seemed to say in pitch darkness. Jeremiah's eyes slowly began to open as he awoke. Another Dream about women bringing him peace. He loved his sleep because it's the only way his soul would be peaceful. Eyes extremely heavy, he opened them only to see a meek and gritty setting. The City was dark and trashy and the energy emitting was malevolent. . He stood up, looking down at his prisoner. Inside a Hazmat suit, he had captured a random civilian. This civilian, however, possessed a transformation type quirk which allows him to turn into stone. His body was drenched in his "Weak Force", which has contaminated his body and made him Radioactive, his name was Joseph.

"Sorry about the wait...I had to take a nap. Don't worry, we are almost there."

Jeremiah said as he dragged the Hazmat suit across the floor of Fisherman Warf. He moved amongst the alleys and shadows. It's the best thing to do to not create direct conflict. The Hazmat suit was created explicitly so that his Quirk doesn't spread. He had the potential to kill hundreds if he wasn't precautious.

Finally, he arrived at the place where he could trade Joseph in for something of value. He put on his Guys Fawkes Mask to cover his identity, from here on then his name was "Organ Donor". This was what he did to survive, selling humans on the black market to get money. He waited until they ended their conversation with five fingers before approaching.

"Good Afternoon, I'm here for a trade. Although i'm not sure you are into Human Trafficking, this is will be well worth it." He said as he dropped Joseph off. "This is a Living Radioactive Rock. The Energy emanating off of him can be used for Weapons of Mass Destruction. I just want to trade..."

ChibiDaGod

Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
13⚔️
The Sabbath of Uganda, the devil himself waltzing with purpose. Curled onto his lip a sweet blunt to keep him calm as he walked through the abyss. Suspicious individuals at every corner, but he paid little mind to these inferior subjects, just what do they want? None of them offered him what he needed, to him they were all just garbage that had not been disposed of. He did not intend to even step aside when walking. He continued forward, mindless bumping into some of the even more intimidating targets. Yet something about his demeanor gave off an ominous feeling that none bothered to check him. Just what was he even here for, what did this demon come this far, what could have possible grabbed his attention?

Perhaps it was the fact the words travel quick? The underground network it quite hard to be apart of, you have to actually be a sick **** to even gain access to the information, luickly enough he was. Talk had been circulating that an individual was looking to reach out to promising individuals and provide them with the things they needed. The offer sounds too good to be true, but if it was true, Sabodi figures why not test his luck? If he was being tricked and deceived, he would simply just kill the man, but he was protected by the gods. In no timeline should his destiny go unhindered.

Two metals doors of steel stood before him and bodies guards that met him eye to eye. This was impressive considering Sabodi was over six feet. They sized him with their eyes and he didn’t appreciate the disrespect, although he was playing a game here and the objective was to get what he needed. He wanted to meet this man and see just why he had such a grip on this operation.

“My apologies, but I am here for Mr. Five.”

From his pocket he pulled a cellular device with the black market encrypted email attached to it, showing he was legit. They continued to size him up before moving out of the way and opening the door. This warehouse house was comparable to a mansion, luxury Sabodi had never seen, but he was far from materialistic. Ironically though at this time he needed materials to make himself stronger, better and faster. He needed to cover his weaknesses and that was hard to do with a lack of funds. So for now he would sell his soul to this man, or so he would let him believe until he could get what he wanted. Once he had everything he needed to succeed, perhaps he would plot on how to inherit this platform.

As he walked the isle plastered in luxury, guards equipped with fire arms followed him. Guns were not very scary to Sabodi, but it was impressive that they had these things. He had never used a gun before, but would have loved to. Although that wasn’t what he was he for. Arriving at Mr. Five’s office he would be greeted with open arms. A rather friendly man, yet he was all business and so was Sabodi. They quickly got downto what this was all about. A single sheet of paper was pulled from the pocket of Sabodi, on it Was the design of his costume, fused with the gadget and covering its details.

“I’m in search of microfiber, intertwined with my hair and bio-organic woods and metals, both also with my dna. The costume down to its core will replicate me and cover my weakness. As you can see it’s designed for wind resistance and conducting electricity. Before we move any further and I do any work for you, I have to insure my needs can be satisfied. I don’t participate in one sided affairs.”

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
808💸
Kumi
68,704💴
Trait Points
2⚔️
The crowd gathering annoyed Darkseid greatly; an insolent group of cowering insects more concerned about money and cheap trinkets than power. These were meant to be the elite criminals of this city yet he hadn't felt such insignificance around him since the days of the Old Gods yet this is who he was left to work with to achieve his goals. The situation was laughable to a normal man but Darkseid was no normal man. Looking around, he saw people attempting to make deals for goods, others sulking in corners with cloaks on, hiding their appearance from others in fear of being spotted, probably by heroes or even probably heroes themselves in hiding. Darkseid cared not for any attempts to hide himself or charades aimed at masking his presence in case of heroes in disguise No, the New God sauntered through the crowd, arms folded behind him as he continued at a methodical pace, contempt the only expression shown on the stony face.

As he walked, he saw several others talking to a man about items and gear, insinuating he could be the one to help create these items. Darkseid stood still, listening to the talks with the man as he surveyed the would be criminals. The first would speak with urgency and brashness, demanding his item be made swiftly. Inpatience, Darkseid noted, plagued most villains. Not willing to plan and properly wait ideas out, it wasnt a surprise their plans if you could call them that were oft failed. The second man was more direct yet as demanding. Knowing your goals and intentions clearly is a good sign yet to ask for such trivial weapons... Darkseid was losing hope in the villains. The third one wished for some costume to aid in his quirks abilities, a fourth came with paper in hand, more cautious than the others about announcing his plans. A smart decision, Darkseid thought, yet it mattered just as little as the others. The last person spoke nicely to others, observing niceties as he requested help on something. The group began to annoy him, causing him to step forth and speak.

"Is this what we gather for: cheap trinkets and clothes to be recognized by? Impatience can make a wise man commit stupid actions - its evident and how you all gather to discuss with this... mortal ways to be recognized instead of planning your dominance over this region - dominance that would have prompted him to complete your work for free as your name would already strike fear and terror into him and refusing your orders is a sure death sentence. Instead, you beg and barter to find a way to raise your low worth and power in this world. Pathetic. And you," Darkseid said, turning to the NPC present, "What good does being an decorated fashion icon do in this world? This technology, weaponry and armory you possess.... it pales in imitation to Apokoliptan technology, technology that could be yours if you wish it. All you need do is bow to Darkseid. Your world, your vision, your skills - wasted here!"

As he turned away, arma still behind him, Darkseid pulled a small piece of paper from his pocket. "But comfortable with this life you are, content with this low Blacksmith life. Perhaps your skill speaks volumes of you. I shall return shortly to pick this up, human. Do put time and attention into this; it could very well be one of the lasts you do."

Darkseid marched off after monologueing at the group, no doubt now staring daggers into the God of evil's back.

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
604💸
Kumi
2,567💴
Trait Points
12⚔️
Status

“Too much noise…” a rather ghoulish voice loomed over the shop as many clients came looking for the merchant. The hunched-over individual, with his back, turned towards everyone was fiddling around with something out of the view of the spectators. His sigh was rather drawling, as he hated when people disturbed him during his work so abruptly but it mattered not. He turned around meeting the gaze of many individuals – some of them were interesting at first glance but some others were completely…hideous. He scuffed over his mask as he approached them, looking at each one of them taking the blueprints of whoever brought it to him to work on their stuff. “Very good…very good indeed…” he said looking at some of them in finer detail.

He, however, stopped at Jeremiah; looking at whatever this “rock” he came to offer in trade. “I fear not I have use for this…what more exactly can it do, young child…” he said walking away though he was genuinely interested in how he might be able to profit from it. Some of them didn’t have anything specific in mind but he would take note of their bodies' sizes and build to have them lined up for them. There was however a rather rude individual, a tall muscle headed fellow. His words made him sound as though he was from an unearthly origin but Mr. Five Finger paid his taunts no mind. “If your technology is so…great then why are you here seeking mine?” he asked in a sly but curious tone but the muscle head left the room before any further comment was taken.

“Now now, you all caught me in a good mood today. I will get all these little trinkets and costumes done in time for you all, so scurry on along. They will be personally delivered to you all…if we have no further questions then I bid you all a farewell…” he bowed as he left to the back of his shop to begin sending out the orders for these lower ruffians.

"Oh for your own safety, watch your backs in this market, those who seek riches will only find themselves below my wealth...hahaha!" he said out to them before completely disappearing into the shadows of the room.

Last edited:

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
55💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
11⚔️
Norman rolls into the market place and sees a large gather. He spots Mr. 5 talking and from behind the cover of his homemade mask he calls out.

"Aye you see this mask, I need a better one. Help me out?"

Norman awaits a response.

XZA

Legendary
Kin
62💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
17⚔️
Status
Awards
Jeremiah raised an eyebrow, confused on how he did not see the opportunity, but not everyone understands the physics behind this, so he decided to tell everyone.

"About 5% of the energy released in a nuclear air burst is in the form of ionizing radiation: neutrons, gamma rays, alpha particles, and electrons moving at speeds up to the speed of light. Nuclear fallout, or fallout, is the residual radioactive material propelled into the upper atmosphere following a nuclear blast, so-called because it "falls out" of the sky after the explosion and the shock wave have passed. It commonly refers to the radioactive dust and ash created when a nuclear weapon explodes. Essentially, you can take this material to create nuclear bombs. If you sell him, you definitely can make a fortune. A Nuclear bomb can cost anywhere between 8 to 10 billion dollars. I can trade him in for a costume of the highest caliber..."

Jeremiah said as he kicked the hazmat suit towards him.

Requesting a B grade costume because closed mouths don't get fed.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
933💸
Kumi
1,388💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Awards
Jeremiah raised an eyebrow, confused on how he did not see the opportunity, but not everyone understands the physics behind this, so he decided to tell everyone.

"About 5% of the energy released in a nuclear air burst is in the form of ionizing radiation: neutrons, gamma rays, alpha particles, and electrons moving at speeds up to the speed of light. Nuclear fallout, or fallout, is the residual radioactive material propelled into the upper atmosphere following a nuclear blast, so-called because it "falls out" of the sky after the explosion and the shock wave have passed. It commonly refers to the radioactive dust and ash created when a nuclear weapon explodes. Essentially, you can take this material to create nuclear bombs. If you sell him, you definitely can make a fortune. A Nuclear bomb can cost anywhere between 8 to 10 billion dollars. I can trade him in for a costume of the highest caliber..."

The crowd gathering annoyed Darkseid greatly; an insolent group of cowering insects more concerned about money and cheap trinkets than power. These were meant to be the elite criminals of this city yet he hadn't felt such insignificance around him since the days of the Old Gods yet this is who he was left to work with to achieve his goals. The situation was laughable to a normal man but Darkseid was no normal man. Looking around, he saw people attempting to make deals for goods, others sulking in corners with cloaks on, hiding their appearance from others in fear of being spotted, probably by heroes or even probably heroes themselves in hiding. Darkseid cared not for any attempts to hide himself or charades aimed at masking his presence in case of heroes in disguise No, the New God sauntered through the crowd, arms folded behind him as he continued at a methodical pace, contempt the only expression shown on the stony face.

As he walked, he saw several others talking to a man about items and gear, insinuating he could be the one to help create these items. Darkseid stood still, listening to the talks with the man as he surveyed the would be criminals. The first would speak with urgency and brashness, demanding his item be made swiftly. Inpatience, Darkseid noted, plagued most villains. Not willing to plan and properly wait ideas out, it wasnt a surprise their plans if you could call them that were oft failed. The second man was more direct yet as demanding. Knowing your goals and intentions clearly is a good sign yet to ask for such trivial weapons... Darkseid was losing hope in the villains. The third one wished for some costume to aid in his quirks abilities, a fourth came with paper in hand, more cautious than the others about announcing his plans. A smart decision, Darkseid thought, yet it mattered just as little as the others. The last person spoke nicely to others, observing niceties as he requested help on something. The group began to annoy him, causing him to step forth and speak.

"Is this what we gather for: cheap trinkets and clothes to be recognized by? Impatience can make a wise man commit stupid actions - its evident and how you all gather to discuss with this... mortal ways to be recognized instead of planning your dominance over this region - dominance that would have prompted him to complete your work for free as your name would already strike fear and terror into him and refusing your orders is a sure death sentence. Instead, you beg and barter to find a way to raise your low worth and power in this world. Pathetic. And you," Darkseid said, turning to the NPC present, "What good does being an decorated fashion icon do in this world? This technology, weaponry and armory you possess.... it pales in imitation to Apokoliptan technology, technology that could be yours if you wish it. All you need do is bow to Darkseid. Your world, your vision, your skills - wasted here!"

As he turned away, arma still behind him, Darkseid pulled a small piece of paper from his pocket. "But comfortable with this life you are, content with this low Blacksmith life. Perhaps your skill speaks volumes of you. I shall return shortly to pick this up, human. Do put time and attention into this; it could very well be one of the lasts you do."

Darkseid marched off after monologueing at the group, no doubt now staring daggers into the God of evil's back.
As Winters showed up first, he noticed more and more people came. This didnt surprise him but some of these people looked stronger than the average. He didnt even mind people interrupting him. He knew those who boast are weak. Besides himself that is. The area was dark, and the place was like bar with ugly hookers and hoes. Causing him to laugh on the inside. That was until some big guy came in with big dick energy. But to Winters it was more like small dick energy. HE went out his way to insult everybody there, but worst of all he insulted Mr.Five. Normally this would have caused Winters to test his gangsta, but he was told by Leeroy, The leader of the black order to not by any circumstances cause any trouble... But Winters had always been a rebel.

"Gekekeke! Hey you! I was told by Leeroy, that this man is a friend of the Black Order. I dont really care about him but considering he is a friend of my Organization, I wont allow you to make idle threats in my presence" winters said with a smirk. Grabbing the piece of paper the man held to give to Mr.Five Fingers. "You think you have the right to demand stuff? GEKEKEKE! get out of here with that nerd braniac over there speaking about shit nobody cares about. First and last warning... Or I can just take out the trash myself" Winters said with a wicked smile

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
808💸
Kumi
68,704💴
Trait Points
2⚔️

“Too much noise…” a rather ghoulish voice loomed over the shop as many clients came looking for the merchant. The hunched-over individual, with his back, turned towards everyone was fiddling around with something out of the view of the spectators. His sigh was rather drawling, as he hated when people disturbed him during his work so abruptly but it mattered not. He turned around meeting the gaze of many individuals – some of them were interesting at first glance but some others were completely…hideous. He scuffed over his mask as he approached them, looking at each one of them taking the blueprints of whoever brought it to him to work on their stuff. “Very good…very good indeed…” he said looking at some of them in finer detail.
He, however, stopped at Jeremiah; looking at whatever this “rock” he came to offer in trade. “I fear not I have use for this…what more exactly can it do, young child…” he said walking away though he was genuinely interested in how he might be able to profit from it. Some of them didn’t have anything specific in mind but he would take note of their bodies' sizes and build to have them lined up for them. There was however a rather rude individual, a tall muscle headed fellow. His words made him sound as though he was from an unearthly origin but Mr. Five Finger paid his taunts no mind. “If your technology is so…great then why are you here seeking mine?” he asked in a sly but curious tone but the muscle head left the room before any further comment was taken.
“Now now, you all caught me in a good mood today. I will get all these little trinkets and costumes done in time for you all, so scurry on along. They will be personally delivered to you all…if we have no further questions then I bid you all a farewell…” he bowed as he left to the back of his shop to begin sending out the orders for these lower ruffians.
"Oh for your own safety, watch your backs in this market, those who seek riches will only find themselves below my wealth...hahaha!" he said out to them before completely disappearing into the shadows of the room.
The man for lack of a better word had spoke to Darkseid as he began to walk off, inquiring why he would need some of his technology if Darkseid's own was so superior. Smiling smugly, Darkseid stopped and turned to face him.

"What better way to defeat the people than by their own design?"

You must be registered to see images

In his moment of addressing the man, one of the closer criminals begin to speak, mentioning the rock figure in front of him and, more specifically, nuclear energy/radiation and its merits. His smug expression still present, Darkseid walks back towards the group.

"The human is correct, nuclear energy can be very rewarding and expensive. However,"
Darkseid said as he approached the figure, "nuclear energy is not something to be trifled with and given your messy demonstration here, it seems you dont understand it as well as you pretend to. No matter, better men than you have use for it, Mortal. I would take this from your hands."

Darkseid moved towards the stone figure, almost laying a finger on it before pausing, turning his head towards the man who spoke about energy.

"But no, doing so will only expedite your death as you will inevitably try to fight back. You may live to witness my triumph. Live -- to witness the darkness transcendant... and your ultimate, undying doom. Take solace in knowing that."

As Winters showed up first, he noticed more and more people came. This didnt surprise him but some of these people looked stronger than the average. He didnt even mind people interrupting him. He knew those who boast are weak. Besides himself that is. The area was dark, and the place was like bar with ugly hookers and hoes. Causing him to laugh on the inside. That was until some big guy came in with big dick energy. But to Winters it was more like small dick energy. HE went out his way to insult everybody there, but worst of all he insulted Mr.Five. Normally this would have caused Winters to test his gangsta, but he was told by Leeroy, The leader of the black order to not by any circumstances cause any trouble... But Winters had always been a rebel.

"Gekekeke! Hey you! I was told by Leeroy, that this man is a friend of the Black Order. I dont really care about him but considering he is a friend of my Organization, I wont allow you to make idle threats in my presence" winters said with a smirk. Grabbing the piece of paper the man held to give to Mr.Five Fingers. "You think you have the right to demand stuff? GEKEKEKE! get out of here with that nerd braniac over there speaking about shit nobody cares about. First and last warning... Or I can just take out the trash myself" Winters said with a wicked smile
Darkseid looked to the impatient man, now addressing him. Chuckling at him, Darkseid offered a lone statement before turning back to the black man near him.

"I hope you appreciate, mortal, that everything that happens from this point is on your head. The skies will rain fire, the oceans will boil, the streets will run red with the blood of billions. Only then, after your last pitiful hope is extinguished, will I end your life. Until then, human, be well."

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
270💸
Kumi
685💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Siebren glanced over at the people talking, villains and scoundrels all he thought, before the voice in his head chimed in reminding him that he was in fact no better, Not anymore anyway.

One of them was discussing nuclear energy, how very archaic of him. Nuclear energy was not the salvation of nature rather the destroyer. For every benefit it provided came a myriad of problems, Siebren knew this well after all why had he became a scientist.

'To save the world right?' He thought to himself before a voice deeper and crueler than his own replied, 'why? Why save them, they don't deserve salvation.' 'They conspired to impede you every step of the way!' The voice said mockingly and his ears began to ring with the laughter. He could feel his eye twitching uncontrollably now, his fingers on his right hand too.

Before he knew it a small singularity danced between his fingers barely the size of a golf ball. 'They're going to cause destruction if they keep bickering amongst themselves', the voice said. 'Why not destroy them, destroy them now, destroy.'

No, no damn you. Be silent.

Siebren said audibly to himself shaking his head to physically clear it as the small singularity vanished from his hand. He needed these people if he ever intended to complete his goals, he knew the heroes would eventually come looking for him and whoever captured him before was already hunting no doubt.

Nuclear material is a foolish thing to carry around like that. I suggest you put it in a container unless you all want to be horribly mutated. Well more mutated.

He said glancing at the huge man who looked like some kind of golem of granite crossed with a purple alien he had seen in the comic books of his youth. Though the purple alien wore brighter colors and a rather garish gauntlet of gold.

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
604💸
Kumi
2,567💴
Trait Points
12⚔️
Status

There was still more noise coming from the room outside his backroom. The hunched over ghoul casually strolled back into the area expecting some new faces, but all he heard was the same rambling bunch as before. “Ah…all you plastic soldiers and pawns…” his voice echoed into the room. He’s heard everyone speak to him as some of them continued to make their orders such as Norman with his mask. He made a mental note and gestured to him to acknowledge this fact. He would however here Jeremiah continues to elaborate on what he’s offering. “So many words…words that are irrelevant to me. As long as it makes me money, we can talk young one…” he said hearing Darkseid reply to his early taunts. He took the paper from Winters but didn’t say anything to him as he didn’t want to cause any unneeded commotion with this one.

He started to chuckled, as the corner of his mouth crept into one eerie smile. “That’s an interesting point, but nothing you’ve said so far as proven to me that our technology is subpar your home’s localized militant tools. Actions speak louder than words sir, remember that and prove me wrong…” he said to Darkseid. He would walk away from the tall man and back behind his counter. He would snap his finger, with an immediate response – the body with the nuclear energy stored instead would be sent away into his backroom.

Though I must ask all of you here now to keep things suave with me…I don’t like to behave in an unprofessional manner. Young one, you’re technology interests me I must say…how about you come and work with me? Produce these weapons of mass destruction that you praise so much and I can make a large profit. Unfortunately the profit is what will satisfy my motives...you however? Become one of my brokers in the underworld, I can offer much more than money to satisfy your rather grand objectives…” he said gesturing to Jeremiah.

Mr. Five Fingers would glance over to the individual who seemed to have been talking to himself. A brow raised in some concern but he too seemed to have been talking about these nuclear powers. He sighed, more words that may be irrelevant…

Last edited by a moderator:

XZA

Legendary
Kin
62💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
17⚔️
Status
Awards
"I'll definitely take this deal. Thank you for the opportunity." Jeremiah said as he closed his eyes. His face was hidden behind his mask, but this had to be the universe. Working with this man would definitely allow him to get closer to his five million dollar goal. So far he had saved a couple dozen bands and still a long way from his goal, but he would be closer to getting what he needed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shady Doctor

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
270💸
Kumi
685💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Neat trick.

Siebren states as he watched the nuclear material vanish seemingly in to thin air. Perhaps this man's quirk allowed him to move things around or to other locations. It would make sense given his profession and his apparently on the nose name.

Five finger discount, ha.

Siebren said aloud dryly as several of his fractured minds raced as they were faced with a new problem to solve a new thing to analyse, only his work seemed to keep him in one piece now. Perhaps this work would aid him here.

My life's work has been to create a new way of harnessing energy from the infinite potential of a singularity, to harness gravity itself. Sadly unforeseen circumanstances have left me without a beneficiary and my lab is no longer my own. I can offer you money, I have considerable amounts of that given my profession. But I can also offer you technology even you couldn't begin to imagine if I'm given the chance to make it.

jagged

Kin
67💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
1⚔️

There was still more noise coming from the room outside his backroom. The hunched over ghoul casually strolled back into the area expecting some new faces, but all he heard was the same rambling bunch as before. “Ah…all you plastic soldiers and pawns…” his voice echoed into the room. He’s heard everyone speak to him as some of them continued to make their orders such as Norman with his mask. He made a mental note and gestured to him to acknowledge this fact. He would however here Jeremiah continues to elaborate on what he’s offering. “So many words…words that are irrelevant to me. As long as it makes me money, we can talk young one…” he said hearing Darkseid reply to his early taunts. He took the paper from Winters but didn’t say anything to him as he didn’t want to cause any unneeded commotion with this one.
He started to chuckled, as the corner of his mouth crept into one eerie smile. “That’s an interesting point, but nothing you’ve said so far as proven to me that our technology is subpar your home’s localized militant tools. Actions speak louder than words sir, remember that and prove me wrong…” he said to Darkseid. He would walk away from the tall man and back behind his counter. He would snap his finger, with an immediate response – the body with the nuclear energy stored instead would be sent away into his backroom.
Though I must ask all of you here now to keep things suave with me…I don’t like to behave in an unprofessional manner. Young one, you’re technology interests me I must say…how about you come and work with me? Produce these weapons of mass destruction that you praise so much and I can make a large profit. Unfortunately the profit is what will satisfy my motives...you however? Become one of my brokers in the underworld, I can offer much more than money to satisfy your rather grand objectives…” he said gesturing to Jeremiah.
Mr. Five Fingers would glance over to the individual who seemed to have been talking to himself. A brow raised in some concern but he too seemed to have been talking about these nuclear powers. He sighed, more words that may be irrelevant…
"So any chance you'd take a second blueprint or are you only gonna do the one? Ive got alot of things i need done in a short amount of time "

I stood in a nonchalant posture, listening in on the mans ramblings but having no particular feelings about anything being said. I discreetly looked around the crowd, seeing a lot of colorful faces amongst them and, some in particular, looked powerful.

"You guys seem like you can handle your own, any chance you guys wanna swap contacts? Who knows you might need a helping hand one day."

Last edited:

LGeezy

Legendary
Kin
2,559💸
Kumi
8,927💴
Trait Points
2⚔️
Status
Tomura scratched his neck as he looked around the seemingly post apocalyptic state of the Black Market. No matter where you looked, danger seemed to be around every corner. Tomura adjusted his backpack and made his way down the line of shops and that had been set up, operated by several individuals selling all types of useless trinkets trying to get by. Most of the places here, were abandoned long ago. A once popular area, that had fallen into such disarray, even the law had no jurisdiction. Many shops had signs that read out of business or had been completely run down.

Tomura had gotten word from one of his associates of a potential investor for his League of Villians. The person he was to meet was supposed to be rather interesting individual. From what Tomura had heard about Mr. Five Fingers though, he didn't work for free. If he was to grow his League of Villians into one capable of destroying the world, he was going to need to form a number of partnerships and garner support from individuals such as this guy. Tomura could only wonder what type of person he was going to encounter when he finally arrived at the shop. A large warehouse with a single black iron door. Tomura knocked and the door swung open, leading him into a dark room filled with several individuals who had already made it here before him. Luckily for Tomura it seemed the shop was still open, and he addressed a small hunched over man who seemed to be at the center of the room. He walked over and addressed the man directly, placing his bag on the table which opened up revealing 14 disembodied hands, Tomura's most prized possessions.

"So, I was told you're the one to speak with to make something of these things. If you're capable of something such as that, then work for me as my League of Villian's sole weapon supplier and first investor. I'm sure we can make this into a partnership that would be of some use to us both."

Tomura said this as he sat down on a couch looking out at the others gathered in the Mr. Five Finger's shop.
Were they potential friends or foes? Tomura decided to find out for himself by extending his offer to all of those gathered. He needed a army of like minded individuals if he was going to succeed. Tomura wasn't as naive as to think his plans of destruction were achievable alone. He was going to need allies.

"That goes for the rest of you here, as well. You wouldn't be here if you weren't trying to achieve your own goals. Join my League of Villains and let's topple this fucked up society that would make us resort to hiding in a dark corner such as this. Meanwhile, heroes live in a bullshit fantasy world where the only thing they care about is making themselves look good or imposing their own sense of justice on the world."

ChibiDaGod

Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
13⚔️
Sabodi wasn't much for conversation. He had already told this man to use him, in truth Sabodi would be the one to prevail. A small job, or major. Regardless of what it may be, no task was too great for him. He enjoyed the challenge so why deny any for of "work". He could only laugh as he awaited instructions. "Mr. Five Finger, it seems most these men expected this to be some form of free service. Waste little time on insects and let proceed to business. I'm not one who enjoys wasting mine and your time."

[Trying to get the "RESCUE WILL" mission going]

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,866💸
Kumi
3,170💴
Trait Points
9⚔️

So, during my pursuit to better myself and be capable of taking down heroes alone, I came across a little information about a man that could make me a costume. I wasn't the type to really dawn a costume or hide myself, but apparently it could even help regulate the quirks that I held. I made sure to make my way to the place I was given directions to in a swift manner, but it seemed even I was pretty late to the show. After observing for a while I finally stepped up, looking down on everyone from a roof top ledge.

"So, you're the guy I talk to about my wardrobe? If you can give me something that can regulate the temperature changes in my body when I use my quirks, I can give you something valuable also. I don't want any freebies from you. The information I have is sure to be goodies for someone like you. So here..."

I'd toss him a small envelope with my watered up ideas of what I wanted. It also had a complete physical of my body so he could have it perfectly fit for just me on all levels.

- engaging npc

Status
Not open for further replies.