Solf J Kimblee

Supreme
Kin
2,063💸
Kumi
1,512💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Solf continues his walk in the night time now. There should be more people to run into. He walks along the streets looking for some people needing any assistance or willing to hand out some help on getting some information on this crisis that happened. Solf just wants to know what happened and what is wrong with this place on the front page.

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
1,068💸
Kumi
840💴
Trait Points
66⚔️
You may contact me at this number” she said, taking out a piece of paper with her business number. “I do appreciate your cooperation, Vanagandr” she said with a sincere smile, but it was quickly swept to the wayside when the strange blonde approached them. Friends? Mirabelle had no friends outside the Yakuza and some of her hero friends on campus, but she supposes more allies on the villainous side of her life could prove to be beneficial. However she questions whether this girl had a death wish when she took the knife out. “I’d be careful playing with such tools…” she said to her.

She would take the spear and reconstruct it back into a garbage can lid. She had no use for it anymore, with Stain not around her hunt was ruined for the day, as Himiko asked her what she was doing here. “I was looking for someone, but seems no one has seen him around. So I have no real purpose of being here anymore aside from making the acquaintance of you two. Perhaps you both live nearby?”

She asked the Magnus and Himiko. “Of course if you aren’t about to allow a stranger into your home then that makes sense, id just be on my way” she said.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
2,628💸
Kumi
9,416💴
Trait Points
21⚔️
You may contact me at this number” she said, taking out a piece of paper with her business number. “I do appreciate your cooperation, Vanagandr” she said with a sincere smile, but it was quickly swept to the wayside when the strange blonde approached them. Friends? Mirabelle had no friends outside the Yakuza and some of her hero friends on campus, but she supposes more allies on the villainous side of her life could prove to be beneficial. However she questions whether this girl had a death wish when she took the knife out. “I’d be careful playing with such tools…” she said to her.

She would take the spear and reconstruct it back into a garbage can lid. She had no use for it anymore, with Stain not around her hunt was ruined for the day, as Himiko asked her what she was doing here. “I was looking for someone, but seems no one has seen him around. So I have no real purpose of being here anymore aside from making the acquaintance of you two. Perhaps you both live nearby?”

She asked the Magnus and Himiko. “Of course if you aren’t about to allow a stranger into your home then that makes sense, id just be on my way” she said.
Himiko shrugged, she didnt really know much of the names that the woman spoke of, but Himiko was happy smiling much happier just to meet new people and contacts. Storing the names away in the back of her mind, she wondered what kind of name people would describe her or she should call herself...

Maybe "The Lover" or perhaps "Red Mistress". Himiko giggled to herself blushing covering her face.

Well if you ever need help with anything, just find me again. Im sure you can!

Himiko winked towards Plague Witch

XZA

Legendary
Kin
131💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
67⚔️
Awards
Jeremiah, no, the Organ Donor made his way through the streets of Fisherman Wharf. It seemed as though activity had picked up, especially after the incidents of the League of Villains. Scanning around the area, it was clear that there was a shift. He simply took this information in and stored it in the back of his memory banks for later. Currently, he had a meeting with Darkseid. It had been way too long and he had many questions for the stone-faced individual.

After a while, he finally arrived at the destination. It was a very strange looking building, almost desolate. It was a Voodoo shop and something felt off to him. Immediately, being in the presence of the shop felt as though he was being watched and looked at by one hundred different people. It felt like he was the center of a big crowd but there was only just him. Taking a deep breath, he proceeded onward.

Inside of the shop was strange, cold and eerie. He could hear chattering inside. He heard the back end of Darkseid's conversation, hearing the name 'Grail' and that apparently was his daughter? Something about the woman's mother? A Phoenix? Nothing made sense to him, but he thought it well to introduce himself.

"It's been a while, Darkseid...and to whom do I owe the pleasure of meeting? The pinnacle of beauty?" He said as he emerged from the shadows, removing his mask and revealing his true identity while within the shop. He saw the woman he was talking to and almost immediately fell for her. He was lost within her beauty. "...Hiding my identity is no longer a necessity, the next time I show up in a cesspool of radioactivity, it will be as myself. Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is Jeremiah Olokun..." He said as he looked at Circé, almost willing to bow.

Vánagandr

Legendary
Kin
354💸
Kumi
9,321💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Awards

Himiko shrugged, she didnt really know much of the names that the woman spoke of, but Himiko was happy smiling much happier just to meet new people and contacts. Storing the names away in the back of her mind, she wondered what kind of name people would describe her or she should call herself...

Maybe "The Lover" or perhaps "Red Mistress". Himiko giggled to herself blushing covering her face.

Well if you ever need help with anything, just find me again. Im sure you can!

Himiko winked towards Plague Witch

“It’s Vánagandr,” I said with a smile, correcting her pronunciation of my name.

I pulled my burner phone from my pocket and flipped it open. I took down the number written from the pice of paper and returned the phone to my pocket. The reconstruction of the sphere in her hand to a trash can lid didn’t escape my notice, and I made a mental note of her ability in case we ever met again.

Jeg holder kontakten. I’ll be in touch,” I informed her. “For now I have other business to attend to, so I’ll leave you ladies to enjoy each other's company. Farvel.”

With that, I turned from the group and began to walk away with the wolves moving with me. Feris, bringing up the rear, shot one last look at the two before vanishing into the dark alleyways of District Zero.

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
1,068💸
Kumi
840💴
Trait Points
66⚔️
Seeing Himiko wink at her, Mirabelle couldn’t help but smiled a bit but never the less, at least she has someone else other than the Magnus to possibly ally with. Seems none of them desired to take the conversation elsewhere. The man and his wolves left the area, leaving only Mirabelle and Himiko. “I suppose this is goodbye, for now, I’ll be seeing you” she said, leaving Himiko to her business as she left the District to head back home on campus.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
958💸
Kumi
107,916💴
Trait Points
44⚔️
Jeremiah, no, the Organ Donor made his way through the streets of Fisherman Wharf. It seemed as though activity had picked up, especially after the incidents of the League of Villains. Scanning around the area, it was clear that there was a shift. He simply took this information in and stored it in the back of his memory banks for later. Currently, he had a meeting with Darkseid. It had been way too long and he had many questions for the stone-faced individual.

After a while, he finally arrived at the destination. It was a very strange looking building, almost desolate. It was a Voodoo shop and something felt off to him. Immediately, being in the presence of the shop felt as though he was being watched and looked at by one hundred different people. It felt like he was the center of a big crowd but there was only just him. Taking a deep breath, he proceeded onward.

Inside of the shop was strange, cold and eerie. He could hear chattering inside. He heard the back end of Darkseid's conversation, hearing the name 'Grail' and that apparently was his daughter? Something about the woman's mother? A Phoenix? Nothing made sense to him, but he thought it well to introduce himself.

"It's been a while, Darkseid...and to whom do I owe the pleasure of meeting? The pinnacle of beauty?" He said as he emerged from the shadows, removing his mask and revealing his true identity while within the shop. He saw the woman he was talking to and almost immediately fell for her. He was lost within her beauty. "...Hiding my identity is no longer a necessity, the next time I show up in a cesspool of radioactivity, it will be as myself. Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is Jeremiah Olokun..." He said as he looked at Circé, almost willing to bow.
Finally, he had showed up. Darkseid had began to wonder if all was lost but right on cue Jeremiah arrived. Circe sighed exaggeratedly, clearly annoyed more men arrived though she kept watching him all the same. He had wore his mask, hiding his appearance but swiftly removed it as he looked to Circe and introduced himself. At the mention if his name, Darkseid looked at Circe who's eyes began to narrow as she studied him almost subconsciously. Taking advantage of the moment, Darkseid spoke to Jeremiah.

"This is Circe, daughter of Hecate. Much like your ancestors, she too comes from the same time as I do. Hecate was yet another New God, a primordial being with the power to powerful what can only be described as magic, powerful alchemy spells. She and I never saw eye to eye - in fact, even now her harboring anger towards me manipulates Circe now, causing her to spat at me."

"Make no mistake, you Easter Island faced oaf, I don't need anyone else to make me hate you."

Forming a rare grin, Darkseid agrees with her. "Of course not, Circe; you have enough hate to kill us with dagger eyes ten times over, but that's not why we are here. After all, your mother wouldn't want to hurt Olukun, now would she?"

Slightly taken aback, Circe looks towards Jeremiah cautiously before responding, turning back to Darkseid. "And why do you say that?"

"Oh, you don't know? It seems I'm not the only one lacking knowledge, am I?" Darkseid chided, turning towards Circe. "Hecate and Olukun...were lovers. If not for the Old Gods war, who knows what could have became of them."

"You're lying," Circe started, looking back at Jeremiah as she spoke.

"I tell no lies, child. If you doubt me, ask your mother. Show her, Hecate! Show this girl what happened."

At the mention of her mother's name, the crimson eyes of Circe began to glow brightly, etched ebony lines began to stem from her eyes down to her chin as her hair stood on end. Three circles began to form across her forehead, golden and bright as she looked towards Jeremiah. Darkseid recognized the appearance as well as the back of his hand, smiling as his ploy became to work.

"Hecate."
You must be registered to see images
OLUKUN...

Seeing the moment he needed, Darkseid stepped behind Jeremiah where Circe could see him, or rather the spirit of Hecate.

EVIL..THE PHANTOM ZONE SHALL BE YOUR SOULS PRISON ONCE MORE!

Raising her hand, she began speaking a spell and gathering energy. Acting quickly, Darkseid spoke yet again.

"We both know that won't be enough, Hecate. It took more than you last time and you arent at full power now. I come with no ill intentions, you know I don't lie. And you dont want to harm Olukun in the process, do you?"

At the mention of her former lover's name, Hecate began to lower her hands and her alchemy energy waned as did the hold over Circe she had, the woman's appearance returning to normal. After a few moments, Circe was breathing with labored breathes, clearly annoyed.

"Don't....make her come out...again. It takes far too much to force her back in..."

"You still haven't gained control over her power, have you?" Darkseid asked, realizing Circe had much to learn to be on the same scale as her parent. Looking to Jeremiah, he asked him the same. "Nor have you. Only one aspect of your quirk has been used, but there is much you need to know in regards to it. And Circe... I can help you learn more, I know of your mother's secrets and skills. I can hel-"

Darkseid had stepped towards her, causing Circe to raise her arm and conjure a ornate sealing barrier at the end of her palm aimed at him.

"Do not take another step. Did you think I was going to join you, knowing my mother hates you? She told me about you, showed me what you did. The only way you can help me is by getting the **** out of my store - and taking... him with you," she said, nodding towards Jeremiah. She clearly was startled by her mother's sudden appearance, something Darkseid knew would happen if Olukun appeared.

"And leave I shall, as soon as you tell me what I need to know. Where did Grail go and what did she want? I know you know, Grail. Help me and we shall leave you and Hecate alone as much as you wish."

After a prolonged silence, Circe lowered her hand and scowled at Darkseid. "Curse the Gods, my mother wants to actually help you. Pathetic, it is. And you...what do you even want, why are you even here with that old fossil? Dont you know how this all ends?"

Circe had turned to Jeremiah, speaking to him directly, hurt in her eyes, hurt Darkseid thought was from Hecate seeing her former lover allied with their enemy. Darkseid eyes narrowed at Circe as he questioned he goal here, perhaps she was gonna tell him that Olukun had aided Hecate in Darkseid's defeat, leaving him weary to Jeremiah's response.

Last edited:

XZA

Legendary
Kin
131💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
67⚔️
Awards
Jeremiah was extremely confused as the events transpired. Circe was the woman's name, she was truly a beauty. Alchemy? Primordial? He didn't understand that someone possessed magic. He really did not understand someone having magic but quirks were still not fully understood to this day.

Then Darkseid mentioned his last name. "Hectate and Olukun were lovers". Hearing that confused him, he had no idea who Hectate was and even more so who or Olokun was. He recalled when Darkseid mentioned his ancestor and wondered if this was what he was referencing. If this is true, how was Darkseid still alive? Watching their exchange flooded Jeremiah with curiosity. Then, out of nowhere, Circe got possessed? Her hair began to flair up as if it was aflame and her eyes shifted into a more divine force.

Then Circe stared at him. No, this was not Circe, her presence was different. He looked into her eyes and wondered what was going through her head. This must have been beyond him because he had no idea who and or what was happening. Hectate mentioned the phantom zone, but speaking more towards Darkseid. Darkseid mentioned his family name once more and the fierce energy and aura emanating from Circe began to calm. What respect did Hectate have for Olokun and why would she not hurt him over the fact that he may have been a descendant. But he took note of that, Darkseid stepping behind him in order to calm hectate down. He was just using Jeremiah to get what he wanted, which was fine, Jeremiah had no problem with that considering he was here for the same reason, but he immediately understand not to trust Darkseid. Darkseid only had his own interest at the forefront, which ultimately made him respect Darkseid more. He respected Darkseid but did not trust him.

For most of the exchange, he was frozen, he couldn't really comprehend what was happening. From what he could tell, Darkseid had a long history with these people and most of which must have ended badly. Whatever his ancestor did for Hectate has allowed Jeremiah to be given a pass, something that might be useful for later. Then Circe directed her question to Jeremiah, asking him questions.

"What do I want? Why am I with the fossil? Do I know how it all ends? I can't answer any of that. I was given a bad hand, a really bad hand. My Grandfather abused his position as a professional hero to force my mother and father into a political marriage to recreate the power that was once Olokun. He projected his dreams and fears to become the Symbol of Peace onto me and told me I have the power to change the world. I don't know who Olukun is, I don't know what power he or she had, I don't even know much about my mother's powers. There is too much ignorance for me to move forward with a clear plan, which is why I seek Darkseid out. Once I understand the truth, I'll make my decision on my next steps..."

Last edited:

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
659💸
Kumi
93💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Solf continues his walk in the night time now. There should be more people to run into. He walks along the streets looking for some people needing any assistance or willing to hand out some help on getting some information on this crisis that happened. Solf just wants to know what happened and what is wrong with this place on the front page.
Silvio leaned against the brick exterior of a dilapidated storefront that had long since been broken into and picked clean by the district’s residents. Although it wasn’t ‘clean’ by any means -- nothing is when sanitation is treated like foreign concept -- the building served its purpose well enough. The shadow it cast provided a convenient pocket of darkness even a wolf-man of his stature could go unnoticed in. Although he felt comfortable among the dregs of society he knew he didn’t belong there. His purpose was far too noble.

“What’s wrong? Are you searching for something? A trashcan for that newspaper?”

Silvio stepped out of the shadows and called out in a friendly voice to an unusually dapper individual that caught his eye. What was he doing alone in this kind of place at night? It was like he was asking to get robbed. Maybe he was so powerful and well connected that no one would dare attack him. In any case, he could probably use a travel companion. Silvio approached him.

“Don’t be embarrassed. There are worse things to spend two dollars on than a booklet of lies.”

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
582💸
Kumi
14,818💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Rykiel greeted Enrico with a cold, stony stare. The priest, immediately catching on to his hesitation, returned a solemn look before turning back towards the alleyways. Rykiel gulped down air, unable to bring himself to speak. Enrico halted his movement, turning his head so that he could once again spot Rykiel.

"I'll leave you with this to consider. The work I have to do is much bigger than even I could conceive. The world is evolving. Adapting fast. Stranger and stranger Quirks and abilities have begun to surface. We can no longer assume we have the safety of our own abilities."

Enrico kept his stare on Rykiel, his lone icy eye appearing to pierce into the young criminal's.

"This is a crusade, Rykiel. Something far more important than you can imagine. I'll be back in some time. If you survive this shift in worldly tide, I would be grateful for your assistance."

The priest continued forward and disappeared in the dark of night. The district was the foul abode to many villains. Perhaps, Enrico thought, he could find the being he had encountered before. Darkseid, his name was? Or perhaps the scoundrel Minerva was crawling around in the dark somewhere. The night seemed young to the priest, and so he continued, through the streets in search of his old "associates."

Solf J Kimblee

Supreme
Kin
2,063💸
Kumi
1,512💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Silvio leaned against the brick exterior of a dilapidated storefront that had long since been broken into and picked clean by the district’s residents. Although it wasn’t ‘clean’ by any means -- nothing is when sanitation is treated like foreign concept -- the building served its purpose well enough. The shadow it cast provided a convenient pocket of darkness even a wolf-man of his stature could go unnoticed in. Although he felt comfortable among the dregs of society he knew he didn’t belong there. His purpose was far too noble.

“What’s wrong? Are you searching for something? A trashcan for that newspaper?”

Silvio stepped out of the shadows and called out in a friendly voice to an unusually dapper individual that caught his eye. What was he doing alone in this kind of place at night? It was like he was asking to get robbed. Maybe he was so powerful and well connected that no one would dare attack him. In any case, he could probably use a travel companion. Silvio approached him.

“Don’t be embarrassed. There are worse things to spend two dollars on than a booklet of lies.”
Solf hears a voice from the shadows. He stops and look towards the direction the voice had came from. He holds the paper tight as the person talks about it. He stops as the man reveals himself from the shadows.

"Embrassed? Never I have been looking to figure out what happened in this Crisis as they call it. Do you have know what happened. Also I didn't have to pay for this newspaper thanks to mother nature and faith herself."

Kin
203💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Trailed by three dogs - a Saint Bernard, Husky, and a Black Lab/German Shepherd mix - Silver wandered the streets of District Zero, attempting to fully familiarize himself with the layout of this seemingly endless city. While he could easily leave by following nearly any given road to its end, the maze-like setup of the streets allowed one to find new avenues and destinations with every turn. Though, here at least it was fairly bleak and lifeless unless one was well-informed of the various pockets of pseudo-city life kept running by miscreants and those determined to eke out a living even here.

Noting the orange sky, Silver checked his phone and was surprised to find it was already 6:40 in the evening. "Hmph," he grunted to himself, perturbed at the seeming lack of activity in the area. Silver had made no efforts to hide his presence, wandering in the middle of the street rather than keeping to any cover, and still he had found no one, nor did he seem to have been found given the lack of response from his guard dogs. Perhaps this dead section of the city is worse off than I thought, he mused silently, shoving his hands back into his pockets as he began the long walk back to the main districts of the city. I could swear I'd heard some kind of commotion, Silver thought, furrowing his brow, But every noise seemed to come from no real source...

If worse came to worst, Silver could always call up Venma - or his father, Silver supposed - and have her send a car from one of the numerous satellite businesses Team Rocket owned. That would detract from his goal, though - to discover any would-be villains or heroes that thought they could try him, and exercise his Quirk against them. Self-improvement leads to success, Silver recalled one of the many mottos his father had drilled into him, casually scanning the run-down buildings that lined the road.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
659💸
Kumi
93💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Solf hears a voice from the shadows. He stops and look towards the direction the voice had came from. He holds the paper tight as the person talks about it. He stops as the man reveals himself from the shadows.

"Embrassed? Never I have been looking to figure out what happened in this Crisis as they call it. Do you have know what happened. Also I didn't have to pay for this newspaper thanks to mother nature and faith herself."
"You're in luck, amigo. I was at Staple Center at the time, but i heard wild shit happened all over the place. Where do i start...? Uh, come, walk with me. This'll take a while. I want to stretch my legs."

Silvio shared what he knew with the gentleman about the events of the Crisis, but only to a certain point. He only knew what he got from league reports and what the Horizon students had witnessed. So he used what he knew and spun a tale of chaos and bloodshed that began with a large scale prison break. Much of the details he didn't have were embellished for the sake of the story, so he could keep the man entertained and prolong the story while he explored the district with him. He gathered the attention of several others who were just as curious about the Crisis, the type of people who just loved to hear about tragedy. They make a good cover for him to move freely and familiarize himself with the place. Silvio portrayed himself as a villain named Lobo who had joined in after it had started, making only brief mentions of fighting Horizon students so as not to affiliate himself with them.

jagged

Kin
119💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I made my way down the shadowed alleys of district zero, my mind pondering a possible solution to my current dilemma but finding nothing that could cure my of my new affliction. I had hopes that Darkseids knowledge could provide a cure yet i restrained myself from being too hopeful, i knew quirks in general arnt studied commonly, much less by somebody with actual talent in that field.

"That Hades guy really messed me up, Next time things will be different."

i thought of my revenge and the moment i would pay back hades for what hes done to me, only for a moment, before i knocked myself back to reality. Wether i would like to admit it or not Hades is on a whole nother level than me ill have to get stronger if i want to stand a chance and to get stronger i need battles.

"Its been a while since ive gone hunting, lets hope i find some good opponents"

I thought, taking out my basic combat knife, holding it in a reverse grip in my right hand. As i made my way through district zero i eventually chanced upon a red headed man surrounded by three dogs. Stopping 15 meters infront of them i made a quick take of what he was wearing before addressing him.

"Hey, no hard feelings but i need someone to test out my limits. Ive recently been....hampered in my abilitys, i need know what my limits are. I hope you understand

----------------------------------------------------------------

Engaging Silver

Kin
203💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
From the shadows of a nearby building, Silver caught sight of an afroed man in the same instance that his dogs growled lightly in warning and in effort to bring Silver's attention to the newcomer. He looked a bit unwell for some reason, and Silver's suspicions were confirmed as the man addressed him, "Hey, no hard feelings but I need someone to test out my limits. I've recently been....hampered in my abilities, I need know what my limits are. I hope you understand."

A short burst of air escaped Silver's nostrils as he laughed silently, straining to keep his face from betraying his thoughts to the man who had set himself up as Silver's opponent. Ask and ye shall receive, Silver thought to himself, sizing the man up. His opponent was taller than Silver by a few inches, but that mattered little to Silver. The blade he carried was a bit of an issue, but so long as Silver could avoid being gutted by the man, it would do little to sway him from accepting the abrupt challenge.

"Oh no, of course not," Silver waved the man's address away with a dismissive hand gesture, "I was just out for a walk with my pets here, and a little more exercise really couldn't hurt. Excuse me if I don't introduce myself, though - pleasantries with inconveniences do me no service. Maybe if you impress me, I'll give you my name." Silver patted the head of his Black Lab mutt, ushering it forward while the other two remained at his side, "If you can put down Carl here, I'll give you my name. I seriously doubt it'll come to that, though." An unbearably cocky grin stretched the right corner of Silver's mouth up as he prepared himself for the first fight he'd had in a long while.

Last edited:

jagged

Kin
119💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
"hmm Overconfident? you could be a good villain, too bad your still green. Let me give you some tips"

I quickly got in my fighting stance, hands crossed in fron of my chest, the knifing jutting out towards my opponent while my body went into a crouching position, my left leg bent out infront of my body as if in a runners pose. I made sure to keep an eye on not just the man but his dogs, watching for any sudden movements

"Tip one, Never underestimate your opponent"

At the end of my sentence i sprinted off towards the mans position zig zagging left and right until i hit the 8 meter mark at which point i would ark to my left (Your right), circling you for the duration of the turn all the while keeping my 8 meter distance away from him.

"Can you even keep up with my speed"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power: 3
Intelligent: 1
Defense: 1
Agility: 5
Dexterity: 4
Technique: 2
Archetype: Speedster
Persona(s): Reckless,Relentless

4 Attack Cards | 5 Dodge Cards| 3 Defense Card | 2 Supplementary Card|1 Clash Card

• Emitter| Emitter Booster (Selective breeding)
  • Trait EffectsRestrictions
    The WitheringPricing
    The Character has horrible misfortune having to encounter Hades, the God-Tier Villain thought to be imprisoned for all eternity. Even if you survived, battling Hades has left your body to slowly wither.Prize Earned
    Michael Rays has been inflicted with a Two-Part Ongoing Condition. The First Part is the Permanent Two [2] Health Point Reduction. The Second Part is Physical Exertion Limiter. Each Battle Deck Recycle Period, the Character loses One [1] Point in Each Attribute to Symbolize the Body Weakening.Character Cannot Possess Other Physique Traits

• The HungerPricing
    Trait EffectsRestrictions
    You have been viewed by the Hunger Gang, a coalition of like-minded individuals focused on spreading their agenda across the world. You are much more than some solider to them now, you are an Lieutenant.Prized Earned.
    Whenever the character reaches a 1,000 Negative Morale Point Benchmark, they are increasing the infamy of The Hunger Gang. That Character will be rewarded something special. You may also request Items from the Higher Ups.Joining Another Group Removes this Trait.
  • Trait EffectsRestrictions
    All I Got!Pricing
    All I Got! refers to the massive desire to accomplish the goal at hand. Regardless of the circumstance, your character’s determination knows no bounds evident by their willingness to sacrifice themselves.8 Trait Points
    The Role-Player may spend multiple Attack or Blocks Cards within the same timeframe to empower the Usage of 1 Style Technique or Free-form Action that Attacks or Blocks respectively. Doing so means their refresh rate on the Deck of Battle Cards beco
Persona Battle EffectRestrictions
RelentlessPricing
Possessing the Relentless Persona means your character is beyond showing mercy. Whenever they desire to begin their onslaught, they refuse to stop until their target is unresponsive.Event Prize
During Real Battles: whenever the character successfully clashes with the target, via Style Technique or Free-form, they immediately regain that spent Attack Card if Damage was dealt ( Being Blocked or Shave Does Not Count )

Personal Follower - Borris:
Borris is an Executive of the Hunger Gang, an international villain enterprise determined to establish world domination. As executive, he has been tasked with protecting Michael Rays. A candidate they believe to hold amazing potential. The outline of the character is featured below:
  • Archetype Sentinel
  • Persona(s) Analytical | Serious
  • Novel Trait(s): Hunger Gang | Wild Heart | Assassin
  • Quirk Trait(s): Black [ Mastered Emitter ]
  • Attribute Layout: 4 Points in Each Attribute | 1 Point in the Technique Attribute
  • Custom Slots: 1 Custom Item Slot | 5 Cards For Attack & Block Cards | 4 Cards For Dodge & Support Cards.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
958💸
Kumi
107,916💴
Trait Points
44⚔️
Circe's question had shed some light on what Jeremiah was planning to do, Darkseid thought; he didn't distrust him nor did he really trust him to act in a way that didn't directly benefit him but this Symbol of Peace thing was new to Darkseid. Deciding to inquire more about itlater, he listened to Jeremiah's response and his goals, or lack thereof. He had spoke about essentially trying to find his way in the world and it apparantly pleased Circe to hear because after a short time, she sighed and said "Cursed the Old Gods, fine."

Walking towards the front of the room, she reached for a small shoebox on a counter and pulled her tarot cards out and sat. Looking at Darkseid, she spoke to him after a small pause, flipping over cards as she went along.

"Grail came by seeking information about the Old Gods and their part in all of this. She asked about the Amazons and Heggra's involvement."

"Heggra? What did sh-"

"Shut up, don't interrupt me. Anyway, Heggra involvement bought about a lot of trouble, in part due to your own personal vendettas against them. You see, after your first botched attempt at dethroning them," Circe continued, flipping over a tarot card of a man hanging from a building, "she grew distrustful and planned for your return. Her own personal army if you ever returned, uncorrupted by men and other Old Gods. An elite army of women, the -"

"Amazons"

"What did I say? Did I not say shut up? As I was saying...the Amazons locations shifted over time, changing to help combat the next great threats that arose. The World Wars, wars of 1812, and even the aftermath of the wretched battle here years ago," as she spoke, she continued to flip over corresponding cards including one of an island off the coast.

"They make their home near Pacific Park. Grail went there in an attempt to locate her mother, unbeknownst to her the fate of her. Of course, I divulged that information and it prompted her to go with more haste. From there, she was arrested by a pro hero and you know the rest. Now...you may speak"

Annoyed, Darkseid waved off the air of commanding force Circe tried to exhibit. "So Pacific Park is where she went..she likely intends to finish her business there. Very well, you've been useful
Thank your mother for me... she has greater skill than I believed of her. Perhaps if she chose right in the past, things would be different now."

Standing, Circe looked fiercely at Darkseid and spoke. "Leave and do not return, or you shall remember the power of my mother. Jeremiah, it was a pleasure to meet you and may our Paths cross again when you arent with the living gargoyle statue."

As the pair left, Circe offered one last message to them. "Oh and Darkseid - you should know: The Anti Life Equation won't accomplish what you think it will. I have seen your fate, the Old Gods blessed me with visions. You will fail and I will be there to laugh at your defeat."

Slamming the door shut, Circe walked off to which Darkseid smirked, turning to leave the alley and ignoring Circe's ominous warning.

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,220💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Weekly Participation Grading:
The Weekly Participation of this thread has been officially graded. The following names on the list below have received 1 Week of Participation within this thread:
  • Vanagandr
  • Kimblee
  • Silver
  • Mirabella
  • Darkseid
  • Michael
  • Silvio
  • Enrico
  • Himiko
  • Jeremiah

Last edited:

XZA

Legendary
Kin
131💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
67⚔️
Awards
Jeremiah put on his costume with his gas mask to hide his face as he made a call. Five Finger had given him the information to one of his contacts, he was extremely excited. He was ready to explore Nuclear Medicine and Radiopharmaceuticals with this person to begin pushing out drugs to cause mutations and hopefully enhance people's powers, but at the cost of their powers. Regardless, he opened his laptop, going onto a secure line and made the video call to the individual whom five finger had favors for.

"Hello, my name is The Organ Donor, I am an emissary of Mr Five Finger, I am calling to collect on his debt."

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
1,068💸
Kumi
840💴
Trait Points
66⚔️
Jeremiah put on his costume with his gas mask to hide his face as he made a call. Five Finger had given him the information to one of his contacts, he was extremely excited. He was ready to explore Nuclear Medicine and Radiopharmaceuticals with this person to begin pushing out drugs to cause mutations and hopefully enhance people's powers, but at the cost of their powers. Regardless, he opened his laptop, going onto a secure line and made the video call to the individual whom five finger had favors for.

"Hello, my name is The Organ Donor, I am an emissary of Mr Five Finger, I am calling to collect on his debt."
You must be registered for see images

What Jeremiah would expect from the other end of the call wasn’t exactly what one would have in mind. The screen was blank, only occupied by a skull and crossbones with some sort of quarantine sign. It was a still image, but distorted voices seemingly plagued through the computer’s speakers. There was no response for roughly three minutes until a clearer voice came from the other side. “What? Who is this? How did you get this contact…” the voice said in a deep tone, but it was clearly belonging to a male. Jeremiah’s response to him made some sort of sense now. The silence was summoned again until the man spoke up once more.

I see…that bastard heard of my escape and is already looking for my assistance?! Such mockery…but never the less, what you seek from me isn’t something to be taken lightly. What debt does that freak owe you, Organ Donor” the man said in a very vile tone, one could hear coughing on the other end. It was violent and twisted, as though the person had been sick for literal years. No matters what, the villain intends to keep himself unknown to Jeremiah for now.