Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Toph was sleeping on the floor of the tavern when a random bird lands on her face.. Almost suffocated, Toph wakes up and grabs the bird, takes out the note it was carrying and reads it.

Hmmm.. Vegetables.. Bugirl.. pea stalks.. penguins.. steel.. rocks.. clouds.. fogs.. security.. fights.. bugirl again..
I think it's time for an announcement for the rainiacs

-leaves landmark-

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In a very drunken manner, Sasuke grips the edges of a juke box to gain his balance in the tavern. Why was he drinking? What was he doing? These questions would be unknown to Sasuke himself at this point, as he sloppily shifts through the collection of music held by the machine. Bee Gees? Nah, not trying to sing like a woman right now. Bon Jovi? What is this? A teenage girls mixtape from the 80's? Ah! Here we go, Sabbath for the win! He exclaims as he pops a coin into the machine.

Taking in the first few notes, swaying back and forth somewhat, Sasuke begins holding an imaginary guitar, moving his hands to the chord changes.

Hey buddy, mind keeping it down over there? Some of us are using this social establishment for social reasons, and are, you know, trying to have conversation? Turn that shit down.

As Sasuke hears this, he immediately whips his head around and glares at the man who dared speak to him in such a tone. Did he not know who Sasuke was? Did he not know that Sasuke could kill him even if he were grindered deaf, dumb, and blind? His blood now boiling due to the excessive alcohol and misunderstanding, Sasuke dashes at the man, gripping him by his collar and holding him against a wall with a kunai to his throat.

Interrupt Ozzy again, and I'll personally skin you alive, while slowly rubbing salt in the wounds and pumping you full of adrenaline to prevent you from passing out. In fact, **** this.
As he yells this last line, Sasuke takes his left leg and flips the man's table, spilling his and his friends drinks all over the floor and making quite the mess.

Give me one good reason I shouldn't end you, right here? With his lips almost snarling, Sasuke says this last bit through gritted teeth

East buddy, I ain't looking for any trouble, alright? Look, I was in another place not long ago, I'm not re if it was Earth Country or Wind country or in between even, but I heard these two guys talking about something you may be interested in. Says they're a bout to crown a new king of some sort, not sure. But I do know that these guys were awfully giddy about it, said something about new found power. Look, let me go man, I won't say anything else, and Hell, I'll even buy you a drink, waddya say?

Lowering the man slowly, Sasuke thinks about what he said. This may be the answer that would set Sasuke away from his troubles. Power meant a lot of things after all. Sure, I could use one of those. Care to pick the next song? Sasuke asks as 'War Pigs' ends. The gesture was to show that Sasuke wasn't as bad as he previously let on, but the situation in itself led to that side of him.

Heading to the bar, the man turns to Sasuke and yells Yeah, uhhh, see if they have any Bee Gees. Immediately turning toward the bar, the man misses Sasukes disappointed face as he reluctantly begins 'Stayin Alive', hoping more Shinobi would show soon so he could pass this along

Howard

Supreme
Kin
510💸
Kumi
8,079💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
In a very drunken manner, Sasuke grips the edges of a juke box to gain his balance in the tavern. Why was he drinking? What was he doing? These questions would be unknown to Sasuke himself at this point, as he sloppily shifts through the collection of music held by the machine. Bee Gees? Nah, not trying to sing like a woman right now. Bon Jovi? What is this? A teenage girls mixtape from the 80's? Ah! Here we go, Sabbath for the win! He exclaims as he pops a coin into the machine.

Taking in the first few notes, swaying back and forth somewhat, Sasuke begins holding an imaginary guitar, moving his hands to the chord changes.

Hey buddy, mind keeping it down over there? Some of us are using this social establishment for social reasons, and are, you know, trying to have conversation? Turn that shit down.

As Sasuke hears this, he immediately whips his head around and glares at the man who dared speak to him in such a tone. Did he not know who Sasuke was? Did he not know that Sasuke could kill him even if he were grindered deaf, dumb, and blind? His blood now boiling due to the excessive alcohol and misunderstanding, Sasuke dashes at the man, gripping him by his collar and holding him against a wall with a kunai to his throat.

Interrupt Ozzy again, and I'll personally skin you alive, while slowly rubbing salt in the wounds and pumping you full of adrenaline to prevent you from passing out. In fact, **** this.
As he yells this last line, Sasuke takes his left leg and flips the man's table, spilling his and his friends drinks all over the floor and making quite the mess.

Give me one good reason I shouldn't end you, right here? With his lips almost snarling, Sasuke says this last bit through gritted teeth

East buddy, I ain't looking for any trouble, alright? Look, I was in another place not long ago, I'm not re if it was Earth Country or Wind country or in between even, but I heard these two guys talking about something you may be interested in. Says they're a bout to crown a new king of some sort, not sure. But I do know that these guys were awfully giddy about it, said something about new found power. Look, let me go man, I won't say anything else, and Hell, I'll even buy you a drink, waddya say?

Lowering the man slowly, Sasuke thinks about what he said. This may be the answer that would set Sasuke away from his troubles. Power meant a lot of things after all. Sure, I could use one of those. Care to pick the next song? Sasuke asks as 'War Pigs' ends. The gesture was to show that Sasuke wasn't as bad as he previously let on, but the situation in itself led to that side of him.

Heading to the bar, the man turns to Sasuke and yells Yeah, uhhh, see if they have any Bee Gees. Immediately turning toward the bar, the man misses Sasukes disappointed face as he reluctantly begins 'Stayin Alive', hoping more Shinobi would show soon so he could pass this along

As Sasuke kicked the table flipping it tossing drinks in the air and assaulting the random bar patron Sado who was sitting at an adjacent table stood up bumping his own table slightly before performing a quick downward palm strike with his right hand hitting the edge of the table flipping it backwards once as it landed back in place.
He then caught two of the drinks that were sent flying as the third landed directly in his face splashing alcohol all over his upper body and face. As cool as he was trying to seem he still found a way to mess up the entrance and make it much less awesome. All of this was done directly behind Sasuke as he seemed to have the man pinned in a corner.

[video=youtube;6B_1JAIKnmI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B_1JAIKnmI[/video]

Sado taking this opportunity rose both hands up above his head and began to swing his legs in and out in a bowlegged dance like fashion behind Sasuke in full view of the man Sasuke was trying to intimidate trying to make him laugh at Sasuke. Sado began to nod his head at the man with a huge grin on his face.
The music that played through the bar was War Pigs, but Sado seemed to be dancing to something entirely different. Throughout all of this he somehow kept directly out of sight of Sasuke and always in view of the guy he was trying to intimidate. He continued the motion the entire time Sasuke and the man spoke even after the argument seemed over.

You must be registered for see images

Sado was as quiet as possible while doing this all. He then dumped both drinks over Sasuke's head-... just cause.

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As Sasuke kicked the table flipping it tossing drinks in the air and assaulting the random bar patron Sado who was sitting at an adjacent table stood up bumping his own table slightly before performing a quick downward palm strike with his right hand hitting the edge of the table flipping it backwards once as it landed back in place.
He then caught two of the drinks that were sent flying as the third landed directly in his face splashing alcohol all over his upper body and face. As cool as he was trying to seem he still found a way to mess up the entrance and make it much less awesome. All of this was done directly behind Sasuke as he seemed to have the man pinned in a corner.

[video=youtube;6B_1JAIKnmI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B_1JAIKnmI[/video]

Sado taking this opportunity rose both hands up above his head and began to swing his legs in and out in a bowlegged dance like fashion behind Sasuke in full view of the man Sasuke was trying to intimidate trying to make him laugh at Sasuke. Sado began to nod his head at the man with a huge grin on his face.
The music that played through the bar was War Pigs, but Sado seemed to be dancing to something entirely different. Throughout all of this he somehow kept directly out of sight of Sasuke and always in view of the guy he was trying to intimidate. He continued the motion the entire time Sasuke and the man spoke even after the argument seemed over.

Sado was as quiet as possible while doing this all. He then dumped both drinks over Sasuke's head-... just cause.
As Sasuke is speaking to the man, he notices the man's face twitching. Was he snickering? No, couldn't be. Sasuke continues as planned listening to the mans speech from before, being interrupted by sounds of chuckles quickly covered by a fake cough. Having had enough of this, Sasuke is just about to react when he feels the cold temperature of drinks pouring down his neck. Snapping his head around immediately, Sasuke expects to see almost anyone but the man standing before him.

Sado-sama, you are just in time to help me kick his- as he says this, Sasuke points his thumb toward empty spot on the wall that the man use to be standing in front of. Apparently,he had ran as soon as Sasuke turned.

Oh. Well never mind. Did you catch what he told me? Apparently they are crowning a new king.. Somewhere.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
510💸
Kumi
8,079💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
As Sasuke is speaking to the man, he notices the man's face twitching. Was he snickering? No, couldn't be. Sasuke continues as planned listening to the mans speech from before, being interrupted by sounds of chuckles quickly covered by a fake cough. Having had enough of this, Sasuke is just about to react when he feels the cold temperature of drinks pouring down his neck. Snapping his head around immediately, Sasuke expects to see almost anyone but the man standing before him.

Sado-sama, you are just in time to help me kick his- as he says this, Sasuke points his thumb toward empty spot on the wall that the man use to be standing in front of. Apparently,he had ran as soon as Sasuke turned.

Oh. Well never mind. Did you catch what he told me? Apparently they are crowning a new king.. Somewhere.
Sado was expecting a different reaction, maybe even a bar fight but was met with a respectful tone. This seemed out of character for the Sasuke he knew but he pushed it aside and placed the two glasses back on the table they were tossed from while using his left leg and foot to hook the leg of a chair and slide it towards him.
He sat back down and began to speak to Sasuke looking around the bar as it began to settle back down. He looked up to Sasuke who was now still standing he took his left hand grabbing the front of his shirt and squeezing out some of the moisture from the alcohol that had splashed him.

I'm not so egotistical that I need to be the king of anything, but if you find enough people I'll come along for the laughs.

Sounds like it could be fun. Just give me a heads up when you're about to depart with your group.

As he said that he lifted his right hand made a circular motion and a large breasted raven haired bar maid with a tray of drinks began to hand them out to the now calmed crowd. He then slipped her a stack of ryo as she passed him enough for the round and a generous tip for the drinks and anything Sasuke may have broken in his aggressive actions.
As she passed him she placed a drink in front of him and he began to force it down all in one go knowing it would have no effect no matter how much he drank. He placed the bottle back down on the table and spoke again waiting for Sasuke to reply. God damn natural energy, takes the fun out of everything.

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado was expecting a different reaction, maybe even a bar fight but was met with a respectful tone. This seemed out of character for the Sasuke he knew but he pushed it aside and placed the two glasses back on the table they were tossed from while using his left leg and foot to hook the leg of a chair and slide it towards him.
He sat back down and began to speak to Sasuke looking around the bar as it began to settle back down. He looked up to Sasuke who was now still standing he took his left hand grabbing the front of his shirt and squeezing out some of the moisture from the alcohol that had splashed him.

I'm not so egotistical that I need to be the king of anything, but if you find enough people I'll come along for the laughs.

Sounds like it could be fun. Just give me a heads up when you're about to depart with your group.

As he said that he lifted his right hand made a circular motion and a large breasted raven haired bar maid with a tray of drinks began to hand them out to the now calmed crowd. He then slipped her a stack of ryo as she passed him enough for the round and a generous tip for the drinks and anything Sasuke may have broken in his aggressive actions.
As she passed him she placed a drink in front of him and he began to force it down all in one go knowing it would have no effect no matter how much he drank. He placed the bottle back down on the table and spoke again waiting for Sasuke to reply. God damn natural energy, takes the fun out of everything.
Sure thing, travelling as a group would be best after all. I will let you know when I am ready. Sasuke says to Sado while wringing his shirt out as well. As the waitress makes her way over, Sasuke asks for a tall mug of black coffee. Something told him that sobriety may be needed for his next ventures. Speaking to Sado once more, Sasuke sits adjacent to his elder. At least that keeps you from getting hangovers, ouch. Sasuke says rubbing his temples.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Blake appears with her Lantern ring set on Orange and with a dark cloak on* Wait where are yall going!?
With the first sips of the coffee, Sasuke begins to feel better, more himself. Noticing Blake, a longtime Amegakurian walk in, Sasuke listens to his question. We are going to crash a king crowning party, but as far as where it is, I'm t sure

Noticing the glare out of the tavern window, Sasuke glances over to see a pillar of light raised in the distance. Whatcha wanna bet that has something to do with it? Sasuke says nodding toward the phenomenon

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A hill you say? I want this hill for MINE!

Letting Xicer control my bio for the travel
Only if you beat me to it pal. Sasuke says feeling quite like himself again.

Turning to Sado, Sasuke speaks while standing and walking near Blake. I think three is enough for a party, how about you?

Howard

Supreme
Kin
510💸
Kumi
8,079💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Only if you beat me to it pal. Sasuke says feeling quite like himself again.

Turning to Sado, Sasuke speaks while standing and walking near Blake. I think three is enough for a party, how about you?
Eh, good enough for me.

Sado stands up and motions for Sasuke to lead the way.

-Xicer can control my bio for the traveling-

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
835💸
Kumi
468💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wakes up in one of the corner booths from a long nap. He hadn't realized he was so tired when he stopped in for some booze. Unfortunately he wasn't able to get drunk conventionally so he just drank and drank bottle after bottle of Neverclear, eventually passing out while listening to the piano player do his thing lulling him to sleep. Waking up, he noticed he no longer sensed some of his comrades in the area, their life forces were apparently too far off. Going outside, he see's a light in the far distance similar to that of the annual Purge Festival. He sprouts large black feathered wings and heads off towards his home to gather some things before leaving..

LLM

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Passive Techniques
(Bakugeki-te Geijutsu: Hon'nō) - Bombardier Arts: Instinct
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 15 (-5 to maintain)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The technique was originally developed by the Bombardier Sage, seeking to aid the signers of the Bombardier Beetle Contract in keeping track of their enemies. The technique primarily revolves around the sense of smell of a beetle and the general ability of beetles to detect pheromones that have been secreted from the body. Similarly, this technique works on the same principles and allows the user to detect pheromones secreted by any person in their surroundings; allowing the user to pinpoint the location of a person or otherwise even detect their presence. The technique however does not successfully work if the users sense of smell is hindered. Given that the scent in pheromones secreted by the human body differ from person to person, the user can easily differentiate between the pheromones of different people. The technique however is extremely specific, being designed simply to aid the user in detecting and tracking a person. It does not allow the user to sense chakra in any possible way.
Note: The technique can be used once per battle and lasts until it is deactivated. Activation costs a move slot, the technique however remains passively active afterwards.
Note: Must have signed the Bombardier Beetle Summoning Contract
Note: Can only be taught by Hell Autarch
(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description: The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.
As he made his way through the Tavern, Baraggan realized that he was potentially at risk of getting attacked by hostile Amegakure shinobi. As such, he quickly created two shadow clones who would serve as his servants, Ggio Vega and Nirgge Parduoc. However, given that they resembled him and it didn't suit a King to be similar to his servant, he had both of them perform the transformation technique so as to alter their appearance. Once this was done, the trio continued on

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
Chakra: 5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
Ggio Vega & Nirgge Parduoc
LLM

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Passive Techniques
Description: The technique was originally developed by the Bombardier Sage, seeking to aid the signers of the Bombardier Beetle Contract in keeping track of their enemies. The technique primarily revolves around the sense of smell of a beetle and the general ability of beetles to detect pheromones that have been secreted from the body. Similarly, this technique works on the same principles and allows the user to detect pheromones secreted by any person in their surroundings; allowing the user to pinpoint the location of a person or otherwise even detect their presence. The technique however does not successfully work if the users sense of smell is hindered. Given that the scent in pheromones secreted by the human body differ from person to person, the user can easily differentiate between the pheromones of different people. The technique however is extremely specific, being designed simply to aid the user in detecting and tracking a person. It does not allow the user to sense chakra in any possible way.
Note: The technique can be used once per battle and lasts until it is deactivated. Activation costs a move slot, the technique however remains passively active afterwards.
Description: The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.
As he made his way through the Tavern, Baraggan realized that he was potentially at risk of getting attacked by hostile Amegakure shinobi. As such, he quickly created two shadow clones who would serve as his servants, Ggio Vega and Nirgge Parduoc. However, given that they resembled him and it didn't suit a King to be similar to his servant, he had both of them perform the transformation technique so as to alter their appearance. Once this was done, the trio continued on

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
Chakra: 5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
Ggio Vega & Nirgge Parduoc
LLM
Coming from

Finally catching up to his target, Guts would speak loudly as to keep the man from continuing on. "Who are you and why have you come here?"

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.

Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on eachother.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from

Finally catching up to his target, Guts would speak loudly as to keep the man from continuing on. "Who are you and why have you come here?"

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.

Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on eachother.

Passive Techniques
As Baraggan made his way towards the next section of the Village, he suddenly heard a voice call out to him. It reminded him of the braying of a donkey, and he truly wondered if every single Ame shinobi sounded like an animal. Not that it mattered anyway since they were all vermins regardless

"Hmph"

As the trio turned their attention towards the Kaguya, Baraggan realized that they were dealing with a dimwit who clearly had no idea that his Village was under assault. Surely, why else would he question the identity of a foreign ninja right in the middle of a coup orchestrated by foreigners. As such, keen on making the inevitable altercation as short as possible, Baraggan signalled Nirgge and Ggio with a simple hand gesture to begin the attack

"You asked who I am? I am your King"

Wasting little time, Baraggan snapped his fingers, trapping the Kaguya in an illusion where he would see his right arm twist and bend before being reduced to a pool of blood, producing an earie cracking sound as it happened. If not dealt with, the mentral stress dealt from illusionary loss of blood would cause the Kaguya to faint. Ggio would meanwhile weave a set of 2 handseals, creating a 10x10m swamp, roughly 40m deep directly underneath the Kaguya. Simultaneously, Nirgge formed the Horse handseal and expelled a massive wall of intense flames that headed straight towards Guts. All of the attacks would ofcourse occur in a synchronized manner and overall within the same timeframe

(Genjutsu: Kyōsei) - Illusionary Arts: The Compulsory
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
A
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: 'The Compulsory' is a simple, and yet complex illusionary technique that was developed by Pernida Parnkgjas, designed specifically to aid the user in close combat but has since evolved to reach Mid Range as well. The technique activates with the user snapping his fingers which induces the illusion. The illusion however is not a Sound-based one but rather a visual Genjutsu. As such, it is extremely important for the opponent to have viewed the user snapping his fingers. In essence, the technique allows the user to bend and/or twist any object or even person in their surrounding vicinity. This grants the user the power to bend and even compress any tool or incoming projectile of their choice. As such, it leads to a great deal of versatility as the user may even choose to render any weapon into a practically unusable state by bending it. However, it is important to note that whilst bending an object i.e sword can change its direction in the illusion, the sword in question remains all the same in reality.Therefore, the user cannot actually utilize this genjutsu to evade weaponry. The illusion only exploits the targets willingness to assume that the weapon has been rendered useless, and naturally, it results in the target abandoning that weapon but in reality, there is no actual change. Alternatively, the user can choose to apply the technique upon the body of their target, manipulating a body part to twist and bend in order to break the targets bones, often creating the sound of snapping bones or even to such an extent that the selected part is reduced to a pool of blood. Any damage dealt by the illusion is felt and experienced by the target, for example the loss of limbs would incapitate the target, rendering them incapable from using that particular limb. However, this would in a sense be mental damage and not actual damage inflicted on the target. Regardless of that however, the user can easily submit the target to go unconscious by either delivering excruciating pain within reason or simply by 'severe bloodloss' which would in the illusion cause the target to faint. However, in reality, no damage is actually dealt upon the target and it is completely mental stress that forces the body to assume that it has been injured.
Note: It can only be used to affect a single object/body part per usage.
Note: The effects of the illusion disparate when/if the illusion is broken.
Note: Can only be used two times per battle, with a one turn break inbetween each use.
(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire Release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.
Official Challenge. Make the thread

Last edited:

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
https://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=631934&p=21297805&viewfull=1#post21297805"]Arriving from the bridge

Having trekked across the bridge in quick succession. I found myself at a new location that was quite different then previous villages I had been acquainted with. This shall be a nice place to test a few concepts. Standing perfectly still for numerous hours to store up and channel natural chakra. I work the ratio perfectly once everything was melded. It felt vigorous and exciting to have the flow of the white lotus active again.
Looking down at my hands I noticed the scale lines of a snake embedded onto the arms and skin throughout. Well this will do nicely. Let's carry on shall we Cubeleous? Talking to myself as though my companion could hear everything even though he wasn't present.

Sennin Modo ) – Sage Mode
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 70 (-15 per turn, adds 300 chakra points)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user, by standing perfectly still in a meditative focus (user must stay still for 1 turn), will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is used by the signers of the Snake Contract that undergo Senjutsu Training. The Snake sage mode gives different effects and features than its toad counter part. The user gains yellow eyes with a black sclera. They gain further access to snake anatomy, such as their brille, which can be used to block out some light as well as stop visual-based genjutsu from affecting them and their scales, which bestow a rudimentary yet effective protection from minor attacks. They are also able to perform abilities that are characteristic of snakes, such as dislocating their jaw, although this is not exclusive to this mode. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with more emphasis on speed, agility and reflexes rather than strength, endurance and raw power. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn and preventing him from using techniques above A-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank. A user can prevent this by using a shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling it before sage mode ends or by ending sage mode before it times out. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, specially Taijutsu. Taijutsu gains +15 damage, main elemental affinity gains +20 damage, other elemental ninjutsu gain +10 damage and Genjutsu gains +10 damage.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 6 turns unless a clone is used
Note: This variation can only be used by custom bios with the Snake contract