Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Trunks lands in the area of Ame's great tower and awaits Blake. They had important business to discuss in the Land of Wind, so Trunks waits patiently for his friend and ally.

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nagatomaru feeling the power of his Rinnegan arises and starts to travel towards the outskirts of the Amegakure village.

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.

Leaving Landmark

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
1,196💸
Kumi
6,658💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Korra being at the top of the tower she ended up seeing Nagato and a group of strangers going by. Not knowing what it was Korra ended up taking a nap to worry about it when she woke up. After her nap Korra strecthes and decides maybe she should have checked it up. She sits down and starts gathering natural chakra. When she gathers enough senchakra she enters Sage Mode. When she goes into Sage Mode the seal on her body also activates prolonging her Sage Mode. Being able to sense where everyone is at Korra starts heading there.

( Sennin Modo ) – Sage Mode
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 70 (-15 per turn, adds 300 chakra points)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user, by standing perfectly still in a meditative focus (user must stay still for 1 turn), will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is used by the signers of the Snake Contract that undergo Senjutsu Training. The Snake sage mode gives different effects and features than its toad counter part. The user gains yellow eyes with a black sclera. They gain further access to snake anatomy, such as their brille, which can be used to block out some light as well as stop visual-based genjutsu from affecting them and their scales, which bestow a rudimentary yet effective protection from minor attacks. They are also able to perform abilities that are characteristic of snakes, such as dislocating their jaw, although this is not exclusive to this mode. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with more emphasis on speed, agility and reflexes rather than strength, endurance and raw power. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn and preventing him from using techniques above A-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank. A user can prevent this by using a shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling it before sage mode ends or by ending sage mode before it times out. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, specially Taijutsu. Taijutsu gains +15 damage, main elemental affinity gains +20 damage, other elemental ninjutsu gain +10 damage and Genjutsu gains +10 damage.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 6 turns unless a clone is used
Note: This variation can only be used by custom bios with the Snake contract

(Sennin Fūinjutsu: Naiteki Fūin) – Sage Sealing Art: Inner Seal

Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A (+100)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a simple Sealing technique dedicated to the use of Senjutsu, basically the user previously has a large amount of natural chakra sealed into a specific seal that's found onto the center of the user's chest, when activating the seal that has the natural chakra stored inside, the Seal inserts natural chakra into the user constantly allowing the user to boost the amount of turns he can maintain Sage Mode activated, however the seal must be activated while the user has Sage Mode active, otherwise if the user uses this seal without Sage Mode being active, the mass of natural chakra stored within the seal overrides the user's own chakra and taking control over his body, causing him to turn into a frog permenantly. The seal is only used to boost the duration of turns that the user can maintain Sage Mode active, and cannot be used for anything other than that.
Note: Can only be used once.
Note: The natural chakra stored within the seal boosts the duration of Sage Mode by 4 turns.

LLM

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
97💸
Kumi
767💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from -

Zabuza continuing his travels at this point he'd leave a much more visible line of blood that would pour from his shoulder wound and onto the ground behind him as he walks.

Leaving landmark to -

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
9,410💴
Trait Points
21⚔️
Status
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
-Investigate the history of a landmark (3)

Summary: A flashback of Tohru's past, she discovers the city Tower, the shrine to past leaders of Amegakure. Curious about what the building is, she explores the entire tower to discover its true meaning.

Tohru arrived at The Tower, as the sun went down behind the mountains, casting the city into darkness as the rain slowly got heavier. Thankfully she could seek shelter in the massive spire while she thought about her future here in Amegakure. She still remembered the first day she arrived in Amegakure and visited this same place. Sitting under the shrine to Nagato and Yahiko, she looked up at the thousands of paper flowers covering their tombs.
"Its already been 10 years huh?..." Tohru's memory went back to that day...

Tohru fell inside the door dripping wet, her hair all over her face as beads of water fell onto the floor

Drip, drip, drip....

"W- Where am I..." her voice echoed through the hall... there was no one in there. even those on the street seemed to pay no attention to her as she crawled inside proping up her back to the wall.

Drip, drip, drip....

Water rain on her head falling onto her jacket, she tilted her head upwards as her vision slowly came to. Two large stone statues of two ninja stood opposite her. One holding a sheathed sword while the other simply had open arms. Underneath was a ton of paper flowers.

"Origami?" Tohru didnt know where she was, only that she had barely made it into the city trying to escape her family hunting her down. They werent exactly her family but they took her in. When they tried to force her to-
She didnt want to think about it any more.

Drip, drip, drip....

Tohru slowly stood up and approached the statues to read the plaque inscriptions.
"Here lies Yahiko and Nagato, founders of the Akatsuki, that hoped with strong bonds we could forge a brighter future and a safer tomorrow"
Some kind of tomb?
Tohru didnt really know. She didnt care. she just wanted to survive.
"You know, you should really try to be respectful of this place, my friends are buried here" A soft voice called out to her. Tohru was so startled that she activated her sharingan instantly and threw a kunai towards the source. The kunai missed by several meters and TOhru collapsed from the strain on her eyes. A soft hand was outstretched helping her up. taking it and looking upwards she saw a light blue haired woman smiling at her.
"You must be very tired. You look like youve been through a lot..."
"You have no idea" replied Tohru
"What brings you to our city outsider?" the woman asked
"I- See the thing is..." Tohru was hesitant to reply. "I'm just trying to get away from my family... well i mean they arent my family any more..."
"I see... well you are safe here. We protect all those that enter our city, for it is a haven for those lost and in need" Her voice seemed so soft, almost angelic but at the same time, it made her feel safe. "You may call me Kairi. What is your name child?"
"Tohru..." she replied.
"Tohru, my mother helped these two shinobi found and transform this city into what it is now. She helped them form the Akatsuki so that those in need can have a safe place to live. Almost all of us are outsiders. Some from broken homes, some that arent wanted or needed. This tower is dedicated to those that helped make this city what it is now."
"I- I see... I'm sorry I didnt mean.." Tohru looked over towards the puddles that she left from coming inside.
"Thats ok child, we can easily take care of that." With a wave of her arm some paper flew out of the sleeve of her arm and began soaking up the puddles of rain on the floor. "Why not come with me and lets get you out of these clothes. Ill explain what this tower is as well for you"
Tohru nodded hesitantly. She had just met this woman, but she felt comfortable trusting and following her. Maybe it was because Tohru was tired, and weakened or maybe it was because she was just sick of running away...
The lady continued talking as Tohru followed her up the flight of steps, "This tower serves as a look out and watch tower for all of the south eastern part of Amegakure. Our predecessors used this tower to monitor the city from here, due to its location and height, it made for a natural selection. After the war, we decided to convert this tower into a memorial for all those that had lost their life defending our village, and those that had past away while helping us. Where you come from doesnt matter to us. If you help us, then you are welcome here. "
As Tohru kept walking she saw numerous portraits, graves and inscriptions of various shinobi, all with different symbols of villages next to their names. Iwa, Konoha, Kiri, Suna, Taki, Kusa, there was almost every village in here at one point or another.
"I think that youll fit in just fine here" Kairi said as she opened a door. It led to a room with a large window overlooking the city with a cot in one corner, a small dresser and a mirror in the other corner.
"Im sorry I cant offer much else tonight but if you sleep here for now, we can go find somewhere more suitable tomorrow and also introduce you to our Kage"
Tohru nodded silently and softly as she hobbled over to the bed, and collapsed down onto it, passing out....

Coming back to the present, Tohru smiled... "Oh yeah.. my first night here..."

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
9,410💴
Trait Points
21⚔️
Status
Tohru arrived in the village, taking a deep breath as she stepped into the village. The usual faces greeted her as she walked through the streets, looking towards her. Turning towards the Kage Mansion, Tohru had to face up to her disobediance.

LLM