0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You will be teaching me

You must be registered for see images
Fire Release (Katon) which is one of the basic elemental nature transformations, among the 5 basic nature transformations.

Fire Release consists of mid to long-ranged offensive techniques that cause combustive and explosive damage. The chakra nature is common among ninjas from Konoha, specially with the Sarutobi clan and Uchiha clan.

Amaterasu and Eton Kagestuchi are the highest level of fire transformations..

Fire is strong against wind because the air feeds the flames with oxygen but weak against water because it cools and smothers them. Additionally, it can be used with Wind Release to increase the strength of a fire technique and even overcome the superior element of water (Kakuzu and Kakashi fight).

Fire has a lot of kekkei genkai users.. Boil Release, Lava Release, Scorch Release..
It is also an element which takes part in Kekkei Tota: Dust Release.

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Priest watches as his student analyses Fire in his own language then he continues.

Oh wait there, that was so sudden, lets start from the basics shall we?

Tell me all you know about

-Chakra
-Nature Transformation
-Chakra that undergoes nature transformation

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chakra

Chakra is the energy that is formed through the passive combination of both the Physical and the Spiritual energies in a sentient being (every living being with a conscious mind has chakra). Physical energy corresponds to the vitality of the body and its own energy. Spiritual energy corresponds to the mind or spirit, and comes from the awareness and "soul" of each sentient being.

Some ninjas have high levels of chakra because they have great physical energy (like the Akimichi or even Tsunade) and others because of their spiritual energy (like the Uchiha and the Yamanaka). However, its much more difficult to increase the spiritual energy than the physical one, thus why all ninjas pass through intensive physical workout.

Yin and Yang are based on this same concept. Yin is the basis of the spirit while Yang the basis of the body. In this i won't go into more dept because there are 2 things to consider: Yin/Yang manipulation in our RP is different from the manga one and both are more or less inacessible.

Chakra flows in a circulatory system inside your body, in a way that much resembles the blood circulation. This circulatory system has 8 small reservoirs that act as both storage but also chakra regulation. These are the eight inner gates. Along your circulatory system, small "portals" exist that enable you to expell chakra from your body. These are called Tenketsu and there are 361 of them scattered allong the body. When a tenketsu opens, chakra poors out of it. Its by molding the chakra that comes out of the tenketsu that you produce ninjutsu and genjutsu.

Nature Transformation

Nature Transformation is an advanced form of chakra control. It entails the moulding and defining of one's chakra into an innate type of chakra nature, altering its properties and characteristics. Nature transformation is one of two necessary techniques for creating a technique, its counterpart being shape transformation.

There are five basic types into which the nature of chakra. The five basic natures are all connected to each other in a circle, each being weaker than one and stronger than another.

Other Types

Bijuu Chakra

The bijuu are the nine titanic behemoths within the Naruto series. They are living forms of chakra, sometimes referred to as Chakra Monsters giving them immense reserves of especially strong chakra that far outmatches most ninja. The bijuu chakra is colored red.

Ying Yang

Aside from the five basic types of nature transformation, there is also a sixth type: the Yin the basis of imagination and spiritual energy, used to perform Yin Release and the Yang the basis of vitality and physical energy, used to perform Yang Release. The transformation of the Yin and Yang seemingly has to do with altering the amounts of and balance between spiritual and physical energy in chakra.

Chakra that undergoes nature transformation

Fire natured chakra allows for Fire Release - Katon, which is strong against Wind but weak against Water.

Wind natured chakra allows for Wind Release - Futon, which is strong against Lightning but weak against Fire.

Lightning natured chakra allows for Lightning Release - Raiton, which is strong against Earth but weak against Wind.

Earth natured chakra allows for Earth Release -Doton, which is strong against Water but weak against Lightning.

Water natured chakra allows for Water Release-Suiton), which is strong against Fire but weak against Earth.

Besides the five basic nature types, there are several more advanced types. Which is known as Kekkei Genkai and Kekkei Tota...

Kekkei Genkai: are abilities passed down genetically within specific clans..kekkei genkai include mixing one type of elemental chakra with another, creating a new one. Which is completely new nature of chakra with unique properties.
ex- Mokuton, Bakuton, Yoton, Shouton, Houton Ranton etc..

Kekkei Tota:
an advanced version of kekkei genkai, which is created through simultaneous use of the earth, wind, and fire natures- Jinton. There are two know users 2nd and 3rd Tsuchikage..

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Extensive. I hope you know and have a broad understanding as you have written and not only lifting from a source. Still, nice work!

Now tell me all you know about fire as a natural element and its characteristics.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fire Release (Katon) which is one of the basic elemental nature transformations, among the 5 basic nature transformations.

Fire Release consists of mid to long-ranged offensive techniques that cause combustive and explosive damage. The chakra nature is common among ninjas from Konoha, specially with the Sarutobi clan and Uchiha clan.

Amaterasu and Eton Kagestuchi are the highest level of fire transformations..

Fire is strong against wind because the air feeds the flames with oxygen but weak against water because it cools and smothers them. Additionally, it can be used with Wind Release to increase the strength of a fire technique and even overcome the superior element of water (Kakuzu and Kakashi fight).

Fire has a lot of kekkei genkai users.. Boil Release, Lava Release, Scorch Release..
It is also an element which takes part in Kekkei Tota: Dust Release.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I did not ask for fire release! I asked you to tell me what you think of Fire in real life, its properties and what not. We are not talking about the chakra aspect now.
Oh sorry Sensei i got it wrong =D

Fire is combustion of various reactive products in air. The flame is the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different.

Fire in its most common form has the potential to cause physical damage through burning. Fire is an important process that affects ecological systems across the globe. The positive effects of fire include stimulating growth and maintaining various ecological systems. Fire has been used by humans for cooking, generating heat, signaling, and propulsion purposes. The negative effects of fire include water contamination, atmospheric pollution and hazard to life and property.

Is that ok Sensei?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fire is intangible but corrosive. Fire is aggressive and spreads. It has no fixed form and is fueled by oxygen contained in the air. Fire is more offensive in nature than defensive and most of all, it generates heat energy. Fire burns to create smoke, fire cannot distinguish friend from foe.

Those are the things I wanted from you, using your own words even as little as they may be, the are worth something.

Now picture other 4 elements in real life. When you combine them with fire, what are the results?

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Picturing other 4 elements in real life are

1. Wind - Now we already know that atmospheric air is full of oxygen which is a main source of fire to burn. So basically if we combine wind with fire the fire gets even more powerful and strong.

2. Water - Now water diffuses fire. But a greater amount of fire also has the negative effect of vaporizing water by heat.

3. Earth - The earth melts when comes in contact with fire due to the heat produced by the fire..

4. Lightning - It is unknown to me sensei

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes nice,

-Wind makes Fire stronger. Fuels it
-Water with fire would give up steam, vapour
-Earth with fire, earth would turn molten lava
-Lightning and fire are both intangible though unlike wind, they don't combine well although they can move concurrently with each other.

Now next is how they combine as ninjutsu, KG and others you can think of.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like I said already

Kekkei Genkai: are abilities passed down genetically within specific clans.. kekkei genkai include mixing one type of elemental chakra with another, creating a new one. Which is completely new nature of chakra with unique properties.
ex- Mokuton, Bakuton, Yoton, Shouton, Houton Ranton etc..

How they combine as ninjutsu

Kekkei Genkai users brings out A chakra type through his right hand and also another B chakra type through his left hand, then forms a seal thus creating a new element AB. A basic example of this method is Mokuton Ninjutsu...To create Mokuton Ninjutsu, Senju Hashirama uses earth element on his right hand and water element on his left hand. When he combines both hands and forms a seal Mokuton Ninjutsu is created.

Known Fire Release Kekkei Genkai's are..

Katon x Suiton : Futton (Vapour Release)
Katon x Doton : Yoton (Lava Release)
Katon x Futon : Shakuton (Scorch Release)

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one chakra type on one hand and the second chakra type on the other hand, so what happen to a KG with 3 elements like the dust release? You need 3 hands? What if you don't even need to bring your hands together to perform a KG jutsu?
You channel and combine all the chakra natures that make the KG within you making it a unique jutsu.

Now i want you to describe to me how you will knead katon chakra from your natural chakra giving me all the characteristics you picture. Then proceed by describing how you will channel it
-to your hands
-Mouth
-legs
-under an opponent far from you
-all over your body.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With my hands, I would begin by channeling my chakra there until I can feel it on the palm of my hand. Once I feel as though I have enough chakra in my hands, I would start molding my chakra into fire chakra, picturing different shapes of fire in my mind. Depending on what jutsu I’m performing, I would imagine shapes of fire that would fit with that jutsu. Then, I would gather my fire chakra in my hands and perform the required hand seals needed to perform the jutsu.

With my mouth, I would start by channeling my chakra to my mouth until I can feel my mouth almost overflowing with chakra. Then, I would take a deep breath and hold that breath in my chest for a while. Then I would think of how much speed, power or both I need to force the fire chakra out of my mouth depending on the jutsu I’m performing. After saying the name of the jutsu, I would adjust accordingly and spit the fire natured chakra out.

With, my legs. Again, I would begin by sending my chakra down to my legs until I can feel the chakra spreading at my feet. I would begin molding fire chakra in the bottom of my feet. Holding my chakra down for a while I release my chakra with some pressure through my legs. After successfully doing that the fire starts to spread around me where i am standing.

When I am under an opponent who is from far me, I would start by channeling huge amount of chakra to my mouth until I can feel my mouth almost overflowing with chakra. Then, I would take a deep breath and mold the chakra with fire nature chakra. Then I will hold that breath in my chest for a while. After that I would think of how much speed and power I need to force the fire chakra out of my mouth depending on the distance between me and my opponent. Once I am sure about the distance I would adjust accordingly and spit the fire natured chakra out to attack my opponent.

Pls tell me about the last one I don't know how to do it! Sorry

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
still there are many things wrong. I did not ask for shape manipulation, to mold pure chakra into fire chakra you have to think of characteristics of fire and not shape. Fire is heat so superheating your chakra is part of changing the nature of your chakra to fire.
Channel you chakra into the desired point of your body and superheat it before releasing as actual fire, then after that you can add shape manipulation at the point of release.

Actually the fourth one is way off. You are not under your opponent, as a matter of fact, your opponent is standing before you facing you but far off. So I was expecting you to channel your nature manipulated fire chakra through your legs and into the ground then using the ground as a medium for chakra transfer, you make the fire chakra travel underground all the way to where your opponent is standing, then you can make it blast upwards as actual fire.

The last one is you channeling your chakra through all your tenketsus while manipulating its nature to become fire chakra. This would count as a whole body chakra surge.

Note: you don't inhale and keep superheated chakra into your lungs, you will die. Most of the jutsu that are kneaded in the lungs are wind jutsu as its air.
Water is kneaded in the stomach
fire is the mouth, but you can breath out from your lungs air to aid the pushing of the fire out.

Any questions?

Now tell me the fire users that you know.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thankyou Sensei for pointing out my mistakes. No questions...

Fire user - Uchiha Clan exceptionally good with fire techniques. Obito, Madara, Itachi, Sasuke, Fugaku, Shishui
Sarutobi Caln also good with fire techniques. Asuma, Hiruzen, Konohamaru

Other users..

Uzumaki Nagato
Hatake Kakashi
Kakuzu
Jiraiya
Fukasaku

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay we are done with that phase, now unto the next. My training method is a bit different, you have learnt how to channel your chakra and mold fire chakra, now I will be rigorously teaching you each technique and how to use it in battle and combinations as people do fall off on the usage part and combination.

I will post a technique and you will

-Create a scenerio where you use it in battle, 3 moves using the fire tech I gave you and 2 other move you have learned. The two can be any technique even fire so far you gimme a good combination.
-Create another scenerio where you use it differently from the above
-3 pros and cons
-How do you defend?
-Questions and what ifs
-Picture

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire
Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the
opponent.
You inhale and knead chakra into your lungs the channel it to your mouth where you superheat it, then release it as small balls of fire.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Scenario 1 - I was running through the woods, when i sense some enemy following me. I turn around and see one of my enemy standing behind me at a distance. I instantly start by gathering chakra and molding it into fire nature chakra. After that is done, I start channeling that chakra towards my throat. In the period of channeling my chakra I heat it up as much as possible. When the chakra just passed the throat and is about to be released from my mouth I then use nature manipulation to convert it into fire and then shape manipulation to convert it into dragon flames. Only to find out it was a clone. As soon as I turn i see two more enemy. I do the same procedure but this time i create 2 dragon flames, next I fire the individual shots with separate trajectories by angling my head, by doing this I maximize my chance of hitting my enemy. When i check out whether i hit my opponent i find them unharmed. I attack them by using (Fūton: Reppūshō) and (Fūton: Kamikaze). But this time I mangae to defeat my enemy..

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30

and with

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30

Scenario 2 - After that i keep on continuing my way through the woods, when i come near a small cliff i find my path blocked by the clones original who attacked me in the woods way back. I immediately start channeling that chakra towards my throat. while channeling my chakra I heat it up as much as possible. When the chakra just passed the throat and is about to be released from my mouth I then use nature manipulation to convert it into fire and then shape manipulation to convert it into few dragon flames. I keep my head steady and keep on firing one by one simultaneously to hit my target.

3 pros and cons - I didn't get it. what does it mean?

Strenghts:

- No handseal required. Futon based jutsus can easily be combined
- Covers a wide area
- good for multiple targets

Weakness:

- Short to Mid range only
- only for offensive purpose
- multiple fire balls makes the fire weak

I defend Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu using
( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Damage points: N/A

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good one even for a starter.
However you used more than 3 moves in the first scenerio. You used fire 3x and then the two fuutons

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire
Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and
then, through a mental command, ignites
them to cause extra damage.
you will first channel your chakra into some shuriken then hurl them at your opponent before igniting them at will.