Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too late, as the OP is no longer active. Even then, I seriously don't want you joining this FC. :|
I'd be fine with discussing things here, it's just that nobody frequently talks here, so I don't initiate discussions. Of course, we could change this by talking.

How are you liking UBW season 2?

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
UBW episode 17......possibly the best episode ever! This is why Fate is one of the best series ever. (though there were some inconsistencies with the VN) This episode summed up...........That rematch tho!

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey, everyone. :bouncy:

I like to think that this FC has stayed alive for as long as it has because we can talk about anything here. :happy: We've always talked about other things besides Naruto, even though this is the Naruto FC. Lol And we're all awesome people who want to keep in touch, so it's nice to just come here and chat about Naruto or whatever else. So thank you to everyone, old and new members, who still post in here. <3 It's cool to come back and see that there's at least a little bit of activity here! ^^

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Konoha's Future Hokage: The Naruto Uzumaki FC

Unlimited Blade Works episode 18............epic! You will now see what the series is named after. Although the episode was great over all, I have some complaints.

This is more related to the dialog and thoughts of the characters.

A. They did not include Shiro's statement that he believes that Saber could even defeat Berserker. (I disagree with that hype, but regardless, it should be there)

B. Archer did not go down with one hit. It was multiple hits.

C. They excluded Archer's statement that he intended for Rin to get Saber, but not at this order. In other words, while he wanted to kill Shiro, he still made up plans for Rin's victory in the war. Despite how he acts, he really does care for Rin.

D. They excluded Saber's statement that, while Archer could not win after expending his mana by using multiple Noble Phantasms to kill Caster, it could have been different if Archer was at peek condition.

I think Unfoutable's underplaying Archer between this episode, getting kicked by Lancer when he actually never landed a blow, and the fact that Berserker let himself get hit by Caladbolg II without being damaged instead of intercepting it like in the VN. That being said, this was a great episode over all! It's just that these important details being left out hurts it.

Last edited:

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

UBW episode 17......possibly the best episode ever! This is why Fate is one of the best series ever. (though there were some inconsistencies with the VN) This episode summed up...........That rematch tho!
Unlimited Blade Works episode 18............epic! You will now see what the series is named after. Although the episode was great over all, I have some complaints.

This is more related to the dialog and thoughts of the characters.

A. They did not include Shiro's statement that he believes that Saber could even defeat Berserker. (I disagree with that hype, but regardless, it should be there)

B. Archer did not go down with one hit. It was multiple hits.

C. They excluded Archer's statement that he intended for Rin to get Saber, but not at this order. In other words, while he wanted to kill Shiro, he still made up plans for Rin's victory in the war. Despite how he acts, he really does care for Rin.

D. They excluded Saber's statement that, while Archer could not win after expending his mana by using multiple Noble Phantasms to kill Caster, it could have been different if Archer was at peek condition.

I think Unfoutable's underplaying Archer between this episode, getting kicked by Lancer when he actually never landed a blow, and the fact that Berserker let himself get hit by Caladbolg II without being damaged instead of intercepting it like in the VN. That being said, this was a great episode over all! It's just that these important details being left out hurts it.
Finally caught up with UBW as of now.

I didn't expect Rin to be Saber's master, which isn't surprising considering the odds. Then there is Lancer helping them out as well. It's getting pretty exciting to wait for what happens next in this future fight.

I expected there would be inconsistencies like every other series I've watched and read.
Hey, everyone. :bouncy:

I like to think that this FC has stayed alive for as long as it has because we can talk about anything here. :happy: We've always talked about other things besides Naruto, even though this is the Naruto FC. Lol And we're all awesome people who want to keep in touch, so it's nice to just come here and chat about Naruto or whatever else. So thank you to everyone, old and new members, who still post in here. <3 It's cool to come back and see that there's at least a little bit of activity here! ^^
Good to see you again.

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

FSN episode 19............ Possibly the most epic all talk episode. This is one of the reasons why I think that Archer is the best character!

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

FSN episode 19............ Possibly the most epic all talk episode. This is one of the reasons why I think that Archer is the best character!
Avalon incomin! Inb4 Saber n Shirou defet Arced wit powel of lov.

Lml If you want, I have some Archer avis for you. I found the gif version of your sig.

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel like a horrible member. I haven't posted in here in a long time. *bad Kaya is bad* Anyway, I need someone to comfort me about the new trailer. I can't shake the feeling that Naruto might die! I know it's too soon to tell and that he is a main character, but my mind refuses to let that be comforting considering the context of some of Naruto's words and some of the trailer scenes.

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're not horrible, Kaya. :) I've been busy myself, and while I have been checking back every so often, I really can't say I've been active either. Eventually this entire forum just got too negative and dramatic for my tastes, so it was nice to have this place. It was like an oasis of non-bullshit, lol. So in that way, I do regret letting my busyness distract me from coming around here for a long time. It's great to see a few of our veteran members like yourself still making posts here, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.