Yoh

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do u think Konaha will kill pein , naruto save em, kakashi and team get rid of dem or any ideas
how they might win or lose.

Reactions: Akami

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't think pein will die yet. it's too early for him to die. and i don't think he'd go to konoha knowing theres a good chance he'll die. he'll survive but kill someone before he leaves.

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm... Pein kills everybody but Sakura, and when Naruto comes back they will finish off Pein together and then repopulate the village. :D

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
everybody except naruto dies, then sasuke comes and they fight to the death and then everyone forgets about everything having to do with konoha, and the manga abruptly ends.

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd laugh so hard, call up Kishi and congratulate him on setting the most badass precedent in the history of ending a series. :p

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think pain will destroy konoha and naruto will be to late by the time he comes he will c alot of people dead and wounded and he will get mad an go after pain himself!

Kyuubi XZ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NO....What will happen is the Akamichi (or however you spell it) Clan crushes all 6 of Pain's bodies with their fat body parts and the battle is over. JK

Actually what I think will happen is the 6 bodies get destroyed but then Nagato comes and Naruto fights him.