Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously, I loved this chapter, the manga is once again interesting and is beginning to get a little unpredictable, I thought for sure Nardo would not lose Kurama. I absolutely must give him praise as I haven't been this interested in the series for a while now, Kudos to you Kishi, you've once again shown me why I like Naruto more than Bleach and One Piece.

And on a side note

Sasuke fappers are gonna be making threadz about this all week long, get ready, Thar be a shit storm a brewing

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He most definitely does, I have to admit that I've been finding the manga predictable lately but this was quite a shocker. I never thought it'd happen but I think this is a good time for everyone else to get some shine.

Oh and about the spoiler. You better get prepared cause we're gonna go hard this week :devil: Lord Sasuke's time has come and he will be the savior we have always made him out to be.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He most definitely does, I have to admit that I've been finding the manga predictable lately but this was quite a shocker. I never thought it'd happen but I think this is a good time for everyone else to get some shine.

Oh and about the spoiler. You better get prepared cause we're gonna go hard this week :devil: Lord Sasuke's time has come and he will be the savior we have always made him out to be.
I know, I'm kinda sad Nardo lost Kurama but this honestly this makes for a MUCH more exciting Manga as Nardo can't save everyone like he's been doing, this was an excellent Christmas gift.

Kurama2012

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree completely with you kishi could have gone the safe route and took minatos kurama instead, but no he went for his main character

and yes the sasuke fanboys will be spamming the shit out of this i think we all should take a break from narutobase until the next chapter :sweat:

Reactions: Retsu

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I completely agree. I will admit, towards the end of the chapter after Shukaku's flashback, I found things pretty hard to follow (with all of the Susanoo attacks mixed with the chains, and tailed beasts flying all over the place), but I was convinced that when the chain broke off of Shukaku that Sasuke had stepped in to help. Then it turns out that my initial prediction was so far off...

A very good chapter. Not exactly for the contents, as it was 95% unnecessary flashbacks, but because it was a fresh turn of events that no-one saw coming.

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally then end to this Over poweredness. No longer will naruto get a boost right at the end of a fight. No longer will we have to see the Fox's shitty flashbacks. No longer will we have to see a fight being stalled just for the fox can go on a rampage.
Also I hope he doesnt get the fox back. It just doesnt make sense if he does.

ianeustaquio

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I assume you haven't read OP that well.
Oda is monster,literally. :hint:
Though I really like Naruto,I'd say OP>Naruto.
Well,just my thoughts.

Last edited:

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I completely agree. I will admit, towards the end of the chapter after Shukaku's flashback, I found things pretty hard to follow (with all of the Susanoo attacks mixed with the chains, and tailed beasts flying all over the place), but I was convinced that when the chain broke off of Shukaku that Sasuke had stepped in to help. Then it turns out that my initial prediction was so far off...

A very good chapter. Not exactly for the contents, as it was 95% unnecessary flashbacks, but because it was a fresh turn of events that no-one saw coming.
I agree, I'm now waiting for the full colored version as it has WAY more clarity in the action sequences.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know, I'm kinda sad Nardo lost Kurama but this honestly this makes for a MUCH more exciting Manga as Nardo can't save everyone like he's been doing, this was an excellent Christmas gift.
Indeed, a very nice gift with a promising future. Looks like the manga will have other stars coming up.

I'm gonna have to make a few Naruto/Sasuke threads for the next couple of weeks, I have a feeling the base is gonna be sensitive about the topic, even more so than usual. Lol

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed, a very nice gift with a promising future. Looks like the manga will have other stars coming up.

I'm gonna have to make a few Naruto/Sasuke threads for the next couple of weeks, I have a feeling the base is gonna be sensitive about the topic, even more so than usual. Lol
You wouldn't kick a man when he's down would you? XD

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ending was great , but people should hold on their horses , we can still get some BS next chapter , I would like Naruto to use SM as it's max , instead of eating the fruit or getting the other half of Kurama .

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ending was great , but people should hold on their horses , we can still get some BS next chapter , I would like Naruto to use SM as it's max , instead of eating the fruit or getting the other half of Kurama .
I agree, we need something fresh in terms of power ups and stuff like that,either give Nardo enhanced SM or better yet, if Nardo dies and Sasuke gets teh rinnegan I'm gonna have to wipe the drool off of my keyboard.