Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I quickly retrieve some shuriken in each of my hands as I focus a protective layer of chakra on the interior of my lungs and mouth as I focus Katon chakra into my lungs. I simultaneously throw each set of shuriken as I expell the fire, taking special note to match their velocities. I manipulate the fire to form balls around the shuriken so that they are hidden as the fireballs fly forward.*

(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I quickly retrieve some shuriken in each of my hands as I focus a protective layer of chakra on the interior of my lungs and mouth as I focus Katon chakra into my lungs. I simultaneously throw each set of shuriken as I expell the fire, taking special note to match their velocities. I manipulate the fire to form balls around the shuriken so that they are hidden as the fireballs fly forward.*

(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Good Good.

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique exhales a long stream of incredibly hot fire from the user's mouth like that of a flamethrower. The fire can spread along the ground.

Selft Explanatory, really.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I focus Katon chakra into my lungs as well as a coat of protective chakra on the interior of my lungs and mouth. I focus a constant stream of Katon chakra from my network to my lungs as I begin to exhale. Fire quickly spreads all over the ground as it streams from my mouth, constantly flowing because my constant flow of chakra to my lungs.*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I focus Katon chakra into my lungs as well as a coat of protective chakra on the interior of my lungs and mouth. I focus a constant stream of Katon chakra from my network to my lungs as I begin to exhale. Fire quickly spreads all over the ground as it streams from my mouth, constantly flowing because my constant flow of chakra to my lungs.*
(Katon: Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Fire Style: Exploding Flame Shots
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

And again, just gather and exhale.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I focus Katon chakra into the air around me and condense it into multiple balls of condensed fire. I proceed to manipulate them to fly forward, holding their shape to aid with aerodynamics until they hit the desired area, where I release the hold on their shape, causing a small explosion and a small bit of fire to spread from the area of impact*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I focus Katon chakra into the air around me and condense it into multiple balls of condensed fire. I proceed to manipulate them to fly forward, holding their shape to aid with aerodynamics until they hit the desired area, where I release the hold on their shape, causing a small explosion and a small bit of fire to spread from the area of impact*
(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offense, Deffence
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fire Ball technique.

Everything is so simple....

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Focuses Katon chakra into my lungs once more, lining my interior of my lungs and mouth in the same way. I expell the flame in the same way I would to create a fire ball, manipulating its shape into that form, but I condense the chakra into a smaller ball, pressurizing it and giving it more power.*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Focuses Katon chakra into my lungs once more, lining my interior of my lungs and mouth in the same way. I expell the flame in the same way I would to create a fire ball, manipulating its shape into that form, but I condense the chakra into a smaller ball, pressurizing it and giving it more power.*
(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

You got some fast fingers.. I give you that. O_O

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I focus Katon chakra into my lungs once again and line the interior of my lungs and mouth again. I then expell the fire and focus on its shape manipulation to make it more solid and restraining its explosive and burning abilities so as to make it push the enemy. It carries the enemy into a mountain side, where I then manipulate it to condense explode from the pressure.*
I have great pride in them. o_o

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I focus Katon chakra into my lungs once again and line the interior of my lungs and mouth again. I then expell the fire and focus on its shape manipulation to make it more solid and restraining its explosive and burning abilities so as to make it push the enemy. It carries the enemy into a mountain side, where I then manipulate it to condense explode from the pressure.*
I have great pride in them. o_o
It seems so. :|

(Katon:Gouenka)-Fire Style:Fire Flower
Description: The user spits three fireballs that combine in mid-air into one giant fireball.

I announce Katon the most simple Element ever.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I focus Katon chakra into my lungs once again, lining in the same way. I section off the chakra and expell it in three attacks, making each fly around in random directions before they converge and head to a single targeted spot.*

Agreed. o_o

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I focus Katon chakra into my lungs once again, lining in the same way. I section off the chakra and expell it in three attacks, making each fly around in random directions before they converge and head to a single targeted spot.*

Agreed. o_o
(Katon: Haisekisho) - Fire Style: Combustion Ash Cloud
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

Ash Ketsam Cloud. >_>

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I turn my cap around and raise my fist into the air. I then focus Katon chakra into my lungs and line my mouth and lungs with chakra. I turn the Katon chakra into ash instead of fire through some sort of magic and expell it from my mouth, causing it to move forward somewhat quickly and float in the air. I then click my teeth together, sending a surge of Katon that ignite all of the ash.*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I turn my cap around and raise my fist into the air. I then focus Katon chakra into my lungs and line my mouth and lungs with chakra. I turn the Katon chakra into ash instead of fire through some sort of magic and expell it from my mouth, causing it to move forward somewhat quickly and float in the air. I then click my teeth together, sending a surge of Katon that ignite all of the ash.*
(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Shoot em up!

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I focus a significant amount of Katon chakra into my lungs once more, lining chakra in the same way. I proceed to section it off and expell it in sections, condensing each and manipulating their shapes to look like small dragons.*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I focus a significant amount of Katon chakra into my lungs once more, lining chakra in the same way. I proceed to section it off and expell it in sections, condensing each and manipulating their shapes to look like small dragons.*
(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Style: Flame Flower
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors.

Quick! Burn the weed plantation down before the cops get here!

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I leap upwards while focusing Katon chakra into my lungs and line my lungs and mouth with protective chakra. I separate the chakra into three large sections, condensing them and expelling them as three semi-large, condensed bullets of fire.*

o_o Y'know, I could have done that to the cops..

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I leap upwards while focusing Katon chakra into my lungs and line my lungs and mouth with protective chakra. I separate the chakra into three large sections, condensing them and expelling them as three semi-large, condensed bullets of fire.*

o_o Y'know, I could have done that to the cops..
Nah, let me live. >_>

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

These are the handseals needed :

*performs a string of Handseals*