Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't even make sense what's the point of Kurama having it but not naruto I would say that article should be disregarded do they even have proof for that
I initially thought that it didn't make sense and I doubt that it did happen and why not Naruto but... I assume that one of the reasons Momoshiki gave the seal to Boruto is because of his byakugan bloodline. So Boruto is probably the ideal vessel for him. Momoshiki sought after the nine tails chakra while he was alive given the opportunity to siphon it from Naruto he would probably still do it.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 9t chakra being rejected by Kawaki is a big deal for a couple reasons I can think of. We know that Kawaki will eventually become an enemy of Konoha and the 9t is the village's greatest asset. We already know Ishiki is more powerful than Naruto and could probably get a large chunk of the 9t before anyone could stop him. The karma transformation seems to require alot of chakra which and the 9t chakra could significantly help Boruto's karma issues. But I would like to point out that it appeared that Boruto was knocked unconscious by Boro and this allowed Momoshiki to take over his body. If that were true and Boruto had half of the 9t sealed within him could Momoshiki take over his body if Kurama was still conscious. It could also depend on who is more powerful. Both of them can take over bodies. They may just cancel each other out while Boruto eats from tailed beast chakra and Byakugan. Just an afterthought but now that Amado is with the leaf Boruto may get a scientific ninja tech upgrade. The first thing that came to mind was 9t nanobots. But a device that allows for more control over his karma seal would be more practical.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

The seal on the hands that spread throughout the body is very similar to karma. Furthermore the horns formed by the hair standing up and Boruto grows a real horn in karma lvl2. When Boruto transformed there was already a chakra cloak around him. But it was probably just because of the power of the awakening. The addition of nine tails chakra is still very likely. Naruto using his chakra for prosthetic limbs was leap in technology. Now there is a way to create chakra links between two characters and Boruto is the next runner up for this. I take that back... Sasuke and Naruto will receive upgrades and the chakra link will be included. Boruto will probably receive an upgrade since it is the new thing in his generation. Something that combines the best of organic and inorganic ninja tech while not hindering his development

Last edited: