sakurabase

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since sakura has obitio's sharingan powers is it possible for sakura to unlock susanoo. She has the power of of both of his MS eyes so i see no reason that she cant unlock it. Sakura is also part of the Haruno clan which is among the strongest clans in the NV. Just think about how cool would a pink susanoo be
You must be registered for see images

Some other potential power ups to be mentioned

Slug sagee mode

Full Katsuyu summoning

Some new op genjustu due too her sharingan powers

Of course this is assuming my theory is correct which im 99.9%certain off

Reactions: NarutoB and Trúth

knation

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah sure, just give every body power ups. It doesn't matter that sakura isnt uchia, give her a damn susano anyway. Hey, why dont we just go ahead and give the most useless person in NV sage mode as well. It doesn't matter that she doesn't have training. And why dont we just go ahead and give the ramen guy rinnegan as well? That seems to be the new trend anyway

mohdzarif

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lame ass troll.

I wonder if you are really a Sakura fan or a hater pretend to be one so that you can make threads making Sakura look bad.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since sakura has obitio's sharingan powers is it possible for sakura to unlock susanoo. She has the power of of both of his MS eyes so i see no reason that she cant unlock it. Sakura is also part of the Haruno clan which is among the strongest clans in the NV. Just think about how cool would a pink susanoo be
You must be registered for see images

Some other potential power ups to be mentioned

Slug sagee mode

Full Katsuyu summoning

Some new op genjustu due too her sharingan powers

Of course this is assuming my theory is correct which im 99.9%certain off
Stop your nonsense We all Know Obito and His eyes just turn yo dust in this chapter 687. Sakura is not getting anything but maybe Sasuke and thats all.So go back to the drawing board and started over again Fact Sakura dose not meet Sage standards its ben proven over and over again and again.