sakurabase

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop your nonsense We all Know Obito and His eyes just turn yo dust in this chapter 687. Sakura is not getting anything but maybe Sasuke and thats all.So go back to the drawing board and started over again Fact Sakura dose not meet Sage standards its ben proven over and over again and again.
Sakura didn't need the free power ups like naruto and sasuke, She is still fight with just her training alone.

So are you mad about something?

Jack Skellington

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since sakura has obitio's sharingan powers is it possible for sakura to unlock susanoo. She has the power of of both of his MS eyes so i see no reason that she cant unlock it. Sakura is also part of the Haruno clan which is among the strongest clans in the NV. Just think about how cool would a pink susanoo be
10 out of 10 quote
someone sig this.

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since sakura has obitio's sharingan powers is it possible for sakura to unlock susanoo. She has the power of of both of his MS eyes so i see no reason that she cant unlock it. Sakura is also part of the Haruno clan which is among the strongest clans in the NV. Just think about how cool would a pink susanoo be
You must be registered for see images

Some other potential power ups to be mentioned

Slug sagee mode

Full Katsuyu summoning

Some new op genjustu due too her sharingan powers

Of course this is assuming my theory is correct which im 99.9%certain off
When and how did she get his eyes??? they are dust

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Please quit with the trolling.

Reactions: Conspirator.

Narutoga

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This user should be banned.....she is a troll....its pointless trying to reason with trolls like this.....
Sakura would be ashamed of a fan like you

sakurabase

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This user should be banned.....she is a troll....its pointless trying to reason with trolls like this.....
Sakura would be ashamed of a fan like you
To unlock you need two mangekyo
once unlocked it can be used even without eyes
To unlock you need two mangekyo
once unlocked it can be used even without eyes
calls me a troll even when i say this is is assuming my theory is correct. Go read the rules to find out what is consider trolling and double no triple posting