Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NOTE: This is not a Versus thread, rather a comparison.

Out of these two, who's the better ninja?

In my opinion, Kakashi is the better ninja, as he has not only accomplished more, but he's equally as smart (though the fanboy in me says he's smarter), has more techniques, has more experience, and is Batman.

Instead of listing all of Kakashi's achievements or why I think Minato isn't the better ninja, I'll just wait to see what you all think.

So, who do you think is better?

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi. He is smarter, praised by strongest, and more genius than Minato.

He was the son of Sakamu, in which who Minato admitted his might overshadowed the sannin, and Jiraiya being a sannin is someone Minato admitted inferiority to. He rose through ranks and became jonin at the age of 13. He analyzed and fully understood the functioning of Itachi's Tsukuyomi, Deva's path's ability and Obito's Kamui. All of these IQ feats puts him above Minato's. Not to mention, his character design is closer to a ninja.​

Reactions: Mypower

ShiroT

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He was the son of Sakamu, in which who Minato admitted his might overshadowed the sannin, and Jiraiya being a sannin is someone Minato admitted inferiority to. He rose through ranks and became jonin at the age of 13. He analyzed and fully understood the functioning of Itachi's Tsukuyomi, Deva's path's ability and Obito's Kamui. All of these IQ feats puts him above Minato's. Not to mention, his character design is closer to a ninja.​
scans where minato said any of that? i've never heard or read that before

romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both are amazing i give it a tie. Kakashi is well just kakashi perfect his level of genius puts him at a level just below minato. Minato is the perfect genius but has come short when it mattered most but is just amazing

romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yea your talking bs minato said the white fang was praised next to the sannin thats it. He analyzed the black balls(pause) perfectly and made a plan incorporating the power of the individuals who were far below that level their into a plan

Reactions: Untamed

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We have seen too little of minato to make any sort of accurate judgement.

Based on what I've have seen. Minato seems to have the edge in smarts IMO.
- Both minato and kakashi have analysed and understood kamui. But minato understood it after he and obito clashed just once unlike kakashi

- Minato was also able to completely analyse the truth seeking balls and form a strategy of how to counter them while simultaneously attacking madara.

Both characters are excellent ninja's regardless of who is better or not.

I wonder how T Bogard will answer this?

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea your talking bs minato said the white fang was praised next to the sannin thats it. He analyzed the black balls(pause) perfectly and made a plan incorporating the power of the individuals who were far below that level their into a plan
And Minato admitted inferiority to Jiraiya, one of the sannin. Analyzing black balls isn't better feat than analyzing full functioning Kamui, Deva path's ability, and Itachi's Tsukuyomi. Not even close. .​

ShiroT

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
your really just blowing his words out of context of exaggerating. respect does not equal power. respecting someone doesnt mean they are stronger then you. and saying we should all follow someone doesnt prove that this someone is stronger then you.

what he said was vague and your trying to turn it into a fact

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like minato over Kakashi as a character. Although Kakashi is a good character himself. I also think Minato is a better ninja than Kakashi.