Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because I highly doubt that kidnapping mission was freakin' A-/S-rank, and I said "even if they were jonin", if you read what I posted...

And that still doesn't change that Kakashi defeated a jonin plus faced a platoon of Iwagakure shinobi alone.

The fact is:'
- Rasengan = Chidori No
- Raikiri > Rasengan No Idea where you're getting this from
- FRS >= Raikiri Are you fcking kidding me?
You must be registered for see images

romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because I highly doubt that kidnapping mission was freakin' A-/S-rank, and I said "even if they were jonin", if you read what I posted...

And that still doesn't change that Kakashi defeated a jonin plus faced a platoon of Iwagakure shinobi alone.

- Rasengan = Chidori
- Raikiri > Rasengan
- FRS >= Raikiri
Thats no regular kidnapping mission considering it would be breaking the balance of power weaking a villages power and every shinobi in the land of fire would be looking for you they would send powerful shinobi to do it

Koro

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are simply ignorant on the techniques' purposes. *smh*

Chidori = piercing
Rasengan = grinding

When they both meet, they're equal, in case you haven't noticed, which is why I said they were equal.

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

- Rasengan = Chidori
- Raikiri > Rasengan
- FRS >= Raikiri
Well as we've never actually seen the Raikiri face off against a rasengan or chidori, and win, that can't be classed as a fact.
That also doesn't change the fact that Kakashi wouldn't even be able to touch Minato with his Raikiri.
Then we also have the fact that Minato can summon Giant toads, with huge reservoirs of chakra, and powerful ninjutsu and taijutsu abilities, while Kakashi can only summon regular sized dogs, as useful as they may be, I don't see any of them squaring off against Gamambunta.

So how do you propose Kakashi could win against, Minato with his FTG Kunai scattered everywhere, dodging all of Kakashi's attacks, whilst at the same time, guarding from both Minato, and Gamambunta.
I love Kakashi, he's just not as powerful as Minato, as smart as he is, Minato is probably smarter.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi is the better ninja. In terms of genius they are fairly close, to the point i could careless who you think is greater genius than who. According to the manga though, it's Minato

Apexx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if they were jonin (which I doubt), Kakashi, at 13, beat a high jonin-rank ninja alone, and then fought a whole platoon/squadron of Iwagakure jonin right after that, and I'm pretty sure he killed more than 3 of them.
Lol jonin means nothing. Look at current war and jonin struggle vs zetsu(basic hand to hand combat. No ninjutsu)

Koro

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well as we've never actually seen the Raikiri face off against a rasengan or chidori, and win, that can't be classed as a fact.
That also doesn't change the fact that Kakashi wouldn't even be able to touch Minato with his Raikiri.
Then we also have the fact that Minato can summon Giant toads, with huge reservoirs of chakra, and powerful ninjutsu and taijutsu abilities, while Kakashi can only summon regular sized dogs, as useful as they may be, I don't see any of them squaring off against Gamambunta.

So how do you propose Kakashi could win against, Minato with his FTG Kunai scattered everywhere, dodging all of Kakashi's attacks, whilst at the same time, guarding from both Minato, and Gamambunta.
I love Kakashi, he's just not as powerful as Minato, as smart as he is, Minato is probably smarter.
This isn't a full-fledged Versus match, and don't turn it into one; if you want to go that in depth about it, go to the Versus Colosseum.

Kakashi is the better ninja. In terms of genius they are fairly close, to the point i could careless who you think is greater genius than who. According to the manga though, it's Minato
I too believe that Kakashi = Minato (though, at times, the fanboy in me begs to differ), but it's not manga-confirmed that Minato > Kakashi, in intelligence, unless I've missed something.

Then how can you state Kakashi is the better Ninja?
Because intelligence alone doesn't make you a better overall ninja maybe?...

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't a full-fledged Versus match, and don't turn it into one; if you want to go that in depth about it, go to the Versus Colosseum.

I too believe that Kakashi = Minato (though, at times, the fanboy in me begs to differ), but it's not manga-confirmed that Minato > Kakashi, in intelligence, unless I've missed something.

Because intelligence alone doesn't make you a better overall ninja maybe?...
But Honestly, Minato trumps Kakashi in almost all aspects...

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His intellect is on par, if not greater.
Objectively his Jutsu's are greater, FTG is OP.
His summonings are more Impressive.
He has more Chakra.
His Base speed is Impressive.
His feats are Greater.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he meant that Minato is shown to be "more genius" in the manga
Exactly. He has been treated as the absolute genius of this manga because he had the ability to learn things faster than anyone.

Just as an example look how easy he managed to control Kyubi just after his revival when it took Naruto his entire life and even another genius like Itachi(like everyone else) thought it was impossible

Here is also what Jiraya said concerning him for example

ShounenSuki
「四代目と比べられりゃ 誰だってキツイだろうーよ なんせ あやつは忍としての器は歴代一だ った… 術の才に溢れ 頭脳明晰…人望に満ち まぁ…ワシ並みに男前だったしのォ」
"Being compared to the Yondaime would be hard for anyone. Anyhow, that guy's ability as a shinobi was first among all... There was no end to his ability with jutsu. He had a keen mind... Very popular. Well... he was a handsome man, like me."
Not to mention Sage of 6 Paths himself hyped his potential

Koro

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His intellect is on par, if not greater. (The manga leans towards them being equal rather than one being superior, if you ask me (though Kakashi has more intelligence feats, while Minato has more impressive intelligence feats.)
Objectively his Jutsu's are greater, FTG is OP. (Kakashi has 1000 jutsu, while Minato has like, what, ten? Kakashi has the more impressive jutsu, if you ask me.)
His summonings are more Impressive. (Very true; I'm not even going to try to argue this.)
He has more Chakra. (I highly doubt he does; Minato got tired pretty fast in his fight with Obito (this is excluding his jinchuriki chakra, though).)
His Base speed is Impressive. (True.)
His feats are Greater. (Debatable; I'm leaning more towards him, feats-wise, though)
10cha r

Kamui Sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato's ability to learn sage mode indicates he has high chakra reserves. I think Kakashi is the better ninja though, power-level is not everything

ShiroT

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato was only tired after teleporting a tbb, teleporting a full kyuubi, and fighting obito, afterwards sealing the kyuubi in himself an naruto. he has more chakra then kakashi bro. he also mastered sage mode which shows his chakra levels

its not about how many jutsus you have its quality over quantity and ftg trumps all over kakashi's jutsus. just because you like kakashi's more doesnt mean its better.

and your trying to prove that a genius with more screen time is smarter then a genius with less. i say minato is smarter but im trying to be unbaised so honestly their equal