Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously, what's up with this new trend of downplaying Kakashi's genius? Kakashi was a natural prodigy, just like Minato. Also remember that Kakashi graduated from the Academy at a jaw-dropping age of 5 (I don't even know how that's possible), while Minato graduated some time later (NPedia says that, in the databooks, it states that Minato graduated at 10), so if anything, Kakashi was more of a prodigy than Minato (though Kakashi was a child soldier).

On top of that, Minato created the Rasengan later on in life - adulthood - while Kakashi created the Chidori/Raikiri when he was 13 years old, so there's his genius creativity as well.

romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And Minato admitted inferiority to Jiraiya, one of the sannin. Analyzing black balls isn't better feat than analyzing full functioning Kamui, Deva path's ability, and Itachi's Tsukuyomi. Not even close. .​
He praised his sensei jiraya who was doubting his self of being worthy of being narutis godfather if that is saying im inferior. Than jiraya did the same thing for minato many times

ShiroT

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And Minato admitted inferiority to Jiraiya, one of the sannin. Analyzing black balls isn't better feat than analyzing full functioning Kamui, Deva path's ability, and Itachi's Tsukuyomi. Not even close. .​
and your trying to use the fact that someone had more screen time and certainly lived longer that they are smarter and or stronger

ShiroT

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously, what's up with this new trend of downplaying Kakashi's genius? Kakashi was a natural prodigy, just like Minato. Also remember that Kakashi graduated from the Academy at a jaw-dropping age of 5 (I don't even know how that's possible), while Minato graduated some time later (NPedia says that, in the databooks, it states that Minato graduated at 10), so if anything, Kakashi was more of a prodigy than Minato (though Kakashi was a child soldier).

On top of that, Minato created the Rasengan later on in life - adulthood - while Kakashi created the Chidori/Raikiri when he was 13 years old, so there's his genius creativity as well.
nobody is downplaying kakashi. its just when people assume that since we have seen more of kakashi that kakashi is smarter

romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There both my favorite characters i just see some people trying yo downplay both of them

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The OP already said the bold, in which shows Kakashi is better than Minato. End of discussion.​

romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato also defeated kamui by himself incase you forgot or just choosing to ignore thst to win an argument

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Minato is the greatest genius to come out of the Leaf. Manga fact.

Minato solo'd the 3rd Shinobi War. Manga fact

Minato solo'd all of Cloud to get Kushina back,

Kakashi failed to save Obito AND Rin

Minato saved the village and is Konoha's greatest hero, with only Naruto coming second.
Kakashi is a deadbeat Jonin who spends all his days wallowing in self pity.

Koro

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's fair to say that Kakashi was more of a child prodigy than Minato. Minato improved more as he grew up, though.

And about Minato defeating Kamui: Flying Thunder God was the deciding factor in that. If Kakashi had been taught/learned FTG, he too would have beaten Obito in the fight, in my opinion.

romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There both my favorite characters i just see some people trying yo downplay both of them
Graduating age is irrelevent you know shikamaru graduated at older age than both of them and he is a actual genius
The OP already said the bold, in which shows Kakashi is better than Minato. End of discussion.​

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi. He is smarter, praised by strongest, and more genius than Minato.

He was the son of Sakamu, in which who Minato admitted his might overshadowed the sannin, and Jiraiya being a sannin is someone Minato admitted inferiority to. He rose through ranks and became jonin at the age of 13. He analyzed and fully understood the functioning of Itachi's Tsukuyomi, Deva's path's ability and Obito's Kamui. All of these IQ feats puts him above Minato's. Not to mention, his character design is closer to a ninja.​
Kakashi might be praised by some of the strongest, but Minato was praised as one of the strongest.
Just because Minato was trained by a Sannin doesn't mean he is inferior to him, Minato is more powerful than atleast Jiraiya and Tsunade, and we've yet to see Orochimaru's full power, although During the Chuunin exams, Anko commented on how she wished the 4th was still around, when the threat of Orochimaru was imminent, and she most likely knew better than most what Orochimaru was capable of.

I doubt Kakashi could defeat the Raikage, and yet Ay stated that before Minato's death, he truly believed that no-one would ever become stronger than him.

romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's fair to say that Kakashi was more of a child prodigy than Minato. Minato improved more as he grew up, though.

And about Minato defeating Kamui: Flying Thunder God was the deciding factor in that. If Kakashi had been taught/learned FTG, he too would have beaten Obito in the fight, in my opinion.
I dont want to here the if he could do this or that argument were focusing on what they both can do

ShiroT

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Log out your drunk. There's been countless polls that shows how the base knows Kakashi > Minato
just as there have been polls showing ms sasuke > kashi, itachi,

polls that itachi > kakashi, ms sasuke, 1st hokage

polls prove nothing it just means a bunch off people with the same idea put the same answer

romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Minato is the greatest genius to come out of the Leaf. Manga fact.

Minato solo'd the 3rd Shinobi War. Manga fact

Minato solo'd all of Cloud to get Kushina back,

Kakashi failed to save Obito AND Rin

Minato saved the village and is Konoha's greatest hero, with only Naruto coming second.
Kakashi is a deadbeat Jonin who spends all his days wallowing in self pity.
I completely disagree with the end kakashi is an amazing shinobi who has proven his worth time and time again one of if not the best character in this series he has been useful in every fight

Selan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think War Arc Sharingan/MS Kakashi surpassed Minato. Current Sharingan less Kakashi of course dropped a lot on his power level, he is obviously skilled, versatile and smart but lost all his hax. Just think if Minato lost Hiraishin...

ShiroT

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

kamui is the only way kakashi can win. just as ftg. it doesnt prove anything its there respective jutsus

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I completely disagree with the end kakashi is an amazing shinobi who has proven his worth time and time again one of if not the best character in this series he has been useful in every fight
In his first real fight of the series Kakashi lost to Zabuza and had to be rescued by Naruto and Sasuke.