Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what if this debt kaidou owe to big mom is huuuuuge thing, what if somehow big mom used his devil fruit to save kaidou’s life orrr because of big mom he became stronger orrr big mom gave her own life force that gained kaidou a huge boost in strength.
I think whatever this debt kaidou owe is the reason why he accept the alliance of big mom

what do you guys think?

this is my last time i go here this forum is dead bye felicias.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think she gave him lifeforce too, but the fruit doesn't allow you to put life into people whether living or dead. I guess that the biggest hint we have is knowledge of when Big Mom and Kaido made it big. They were both on Rocks, BUT Big Mom was basically a major player a few years after Rocks disbanded. Kaido wasn't a major player until he took Wano, which is kinda recently if you look at it relatively. Another piece that makes it unlikely she saved Kaido's life is that Kaido wants to die proudly, so that may go against it (he'd probably be thankful if he were saved from dying of something cheap like poison though).

I think that she may have loaned Kaido homies that helped him beat up Gecko Moria or something along the lines of helping him progress in achievements as he did.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what if this debt kaidou owe to big mom is huuuuuge thing, what if somehow big mom used his devil fruit to save kaidou’s life orrr because of big mom he became stronger orrr big mom gave her own life force that gained kaidou a huge boost in strength.
I think whatever this debt kaidou owe is the reason why he accept the alliance of big mom

what do you guys think?

this is my last time i go here this forum is dead bye felicias.
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Tantriskert

Kin
135💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think she gave him lifeforce too, but the fruit doesn't allow you to put life into people whether living or dead. I guess that the biggest hint we have is knowledge of when Big Mom and Kaido made it big. They were both on Rocks, BUT Big Mom was basically a major player a few years after Rocks disbanded. Kaido wasn't a major player until he took Wano, which is kinda recently if you look at it relatively. Another piece that makes it unlikely she saved Kaido's life is that Kaido wants to die proudly, so that may go against it (he'd probably be thankful if he were saved from dying of something cheap like poison though).

I think that she may have loaned Kaido homies that helped him beat up Gecko Moria or something along the lines of helping him progress in achievements as he did.
That's as close as we're gonna get. I hope Eiichiro Oda would enlighten us more on this.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think she gave him lifeforce too, but the fruit doesn't allow you to put life into people whether living or dead. I guess that the biggest hint we have is knowledge of when Big Mom and Kaido made it big. They were both on Rocks, BUT Big Mom was basically a major player a few years after Rocks disbanded.
Wait BM was already a major player before joining Rocks.
Correct me if I m wrong but her flashback showed she at an very early stage had 500mil bounty wit just her cook as crewmate.
I believe this was before she joined Rocks.

Kaido wasn't a major player until he took Wano, which is kinda recently if you look at it relatively. Another piece that makes it unlikely she saved Kaido's life is that Kaido wants to die proudly, so that may go against it (he'd probably be thankful if he were saved from dying of something cheap like poison though).
Also Kaido took Wano like 20yrs back. It's not that recent.

The debt could be anything. Prolly BM saved Yamato or gave Kaido adrenaline inform of Souls to boost his stats lol.
we could only confirm once we get Kaidos flashback