Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

So... i think it is possible that kaguya herself is the holy tree, just look at the eyes down there.

Well this makes sense now:

So she fused or became the holy tree and the juubi had something to do with her and thats why the repent for her sins.

lol thats funny.

So if thats true, SO6P and his bro fought against their mother and sealed her inside of them.
And now basically SO6P sons chakra are fightning against SO6P chakra. :D

And so the final villain is Kaguya herself. lol.

It also explains why SO6P knows about eternal tsukuyomi and why his mothers eye is displayed in the panel.

First we see Madara questioning who it might be that is talking to him

Right after he absorbed the tree/Juubi he might've gotten the info/feeling that it's Kaguya.

Why? Notice the '' So this was the holy tree ''

Now to come why I think Kaguya is the holy tree.

We all know that she was evil, and that she wanted to rule the place. / unite everything under her control.

Now this might be a bit far fetched' but yeah. I think that after she found out other people also started to get chakra she wanted to take it all back to herself. That's why she used to Juubi.

I also think that because what is happening to Madara also happened to Kaguya in the beginning.

So now she found a new ''source'' To complete her plan since Madara and Kaguya have the same ideals.

As you can see in the bottom left panel she says '' The time has come for everything to become one ''

So what do you think? Let me know.

Thanks for reading!
Copyright by |KirA| ;)

I have theorized that it's possible Hagoromo sealed his own mother within the Juubi's shell and sent her back to where she came from, the Moon. The reason I suspect she came from the Moon is when she was referred to as the Rabbit Goddess.

Now I, myself is Asian and so is Kishi and in our culture there is a folklore: A Moon Goddess and her companion, a rabbit. The story may not be an exact parallel but I'm sure Kishi drew inspiration from there. So the Moon being her home is a possibility.

Hagoromo speaks of Madara's methods mirroring Indra's and Kaguya's, that power is the key to peace.

I believe Kaguya has actually used Eternal Tsukuyomi before, maybe not on the whole planet. Now we know she is extremely powerful so just by casting her Sharingan itself she could've used it on a selected group of people. It's been shown that Hagoromo obviously disagrees with her mother's method. It's possible that her methods have gone too far to an extent where Hagoromo (and possibly his brother as well) couldn't stand by any longer and decided to intervene, by sealing her into the shell of the Juubi and sends it back to where she came from, the Moon. Though as powerful as she was, they would've had great difficulties, but not impossible.

Now after reading this newest chapter I have come to a few possible theories:
1) Hagoromo sealed Kaguya inside of him or somewhere, and later transferred her into the Juubi's SHELL (the Gedo Mazou) as a prison and sends it to the Moon. Madara summons it back, thus bringing her back.
2) Hagoromo's brother sacrificed his life as a vessel for sealing his mother into him. (not impossible)
3) Small possibility: Naruto cuts the tree, thus "breaking" or "loosened" the "prison lock". Which could explains why she hasn't/couldn't been making any contact before.
4) This one is quite unlikely, I don't even know I brought this up but I just had to. Although there's a very very small possibility: Kaguya ate Shinju's fruit. The chakra "seeds" in the fruit "grows" into the now Shinju. So her and the now-Shinju are somehow connected.
5) Obito thinks about Rin all the time and has been lonely for a long time. It's his first time in a long time alone with another little girl with no one watching, what else do you think is going to happen?

Last edited:

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, She became the the holy tree, after she found out everyone else was getting chakra she started rampaging and used the juubi to get it back so only she would have it.

Called it.

namikaze12

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya and the Holy Tree is definitely somewhat connected, I don't think she is the Holy Tree because she ate a fruit from it.
Best explanation is that she fused her chakra with it or something like that.

Killahkels

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh i get whh kishi said madara juubi then sasuke ahhh. Naruto and sasuke fight kaguya the true god of the world. Then each for hokage. It could happen.

jediknite2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get it seem naruto can perform all justus now he said it twice already and he grabbed minatos special kunai is he thinking of ftg?? Then even if kaguya is being possessed by the god tree it should be ready for some crazy asz kicking.

nite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't get the thought out of my head that kayuga transformed into the juubi after eating the fruit.
maybe try from a ff10 final aeon point of view mixed with planting seeds. ( the fianl aeon kills sin and revives as the new sin)

fruit was the seed/ lifeforce of the tree, the one who eats the fruit , the fruit grows inside of them merging with "host/hungry person"
thus becoming the tree.

ShinjuMadara

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After Kaguya died, the fruit was still in her body, so the seeds of the fruit caused the tree to grow from her dead body and the energy from the reserructed tree caused her to come alive and fuse with it?

Aresma7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
another thing to back up your theory ; Remember when the juubi first spottet naruto? It got angry, because it felt ashuras presence. Kaguya no like ashura:hyper:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Currently there are many things possible like:

Kaguya maybe became the second Shinju, the Shinju overtook her body after some time, both "personalities" mixed over time, her body became the Jubi and her soul/spirit the reaper....

We will hopefully learn the truth sooner or later.