Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I felt like her eyes should be able to see natural energy.

What if kaguya eyes are able to see the flow of natural energy, and she is somehow able to manipulate that flow of energy, causing certain event to happen. Like she did the when she cause the storm to happen.
And it isn't as far fetch, I mean she did eat from the proverbial tree of life, she should be one with nature.

Reactions: Zealous Sparks

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yin-Yang (Shadow and Light Style).... The Creation of All Things.... All the same concept. This is done I assume from acquiring the Ten-Tails (Juubi) or eating the "fruit".

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
she made chakra so I guess yea lol
Lol, yeah. It isn't far fetched
Yin-Yang (Shadow and Light Style).... The Creation of All Things.... All the same concept. This is done I assume from acquiring the Ten-Tails (Juubi) or eating the "fruit".
Yes, I agree lol
My spidey senses are tingling ;)

OT: She is the goddess of naruto so I bet she can do pretty much anything!
I was saying this for Sakura, a my predicted sage mode if the Forrest, but I decided to give it to kaguya, she needs it more

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting Femme. Imagine Kaguya's visual range with the Byakugan. Being able to see nearly any location in a huge radius and being able to manipulate energy or cast jutsus to those places would be pretty cool.

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes i was thinking she would be like storm from X-men. Also she was shown in a panel to conjure a storm (well it looked that way). In addition the shinju caused natural disasters and was made of large amounts of nature chakra so basically her eating the fruit should give her such powers.