Bigfoot34501

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright I'm bored, so here's another theory. I know it really doesn't matter now that their all dead, but I just can't help but feel that Kagami is Obito and Shisui's father. Obviously the main focus is their looks, they all do look similar:

Kagami
You must be registered for see images
Shisui
Obito, IMO this is the best picture when it comes to looking the same as the other two:

Now every other thread about this subject has stopped here, but I will not. I have a little more information on how Kagami can be their father, and I have another theory I stole off of another forum that can show that Obito and Shisui are brothers.

Alright so starting with Kagami, lets say he would be 72 like his teammate Danzo if he was alive today. Now Hiruzen would have also been 72 if he was alive today. Asuma was Hiruzen's son and he died at the age of 31. Therefore 72-31=41, the age Hiruzen had Asuma. If Kagami would have been 72 and Obito would have been 30, then 72-30=42, the age Kagami might have had Obito. Now this isn't too unreasonable for having a child. Now Hiruzen had another child, it's one of Konohamaru's parents. Now I thought that child might be Asuma's younger sibling, but according to Naruto wikia that is not the case, it is the opposite. The wikia of course doesn't cite this useful bit of information, and I will rep anyone who can prove this with the manga. But still say Shisui was Obito's younger brother and was 4 years younger like Sasuke was to Itachi, 72-(30-4)=46; IMO it's not the best time to have a kid, but it's still possible. Unfortunately that's all I really have on Kagami. I have a little more on Shisui and Obito though.

Now this is 100% someone else's theory, I did not make this theory at all and take no credit for it. It's called the black dot theory, and it involves everyone with MS. It is about how the six people who had MS in the manga so far "fit" someone else's MS to make EMS

Take a look at Madara and Izuna's MS
Notice how Madara has a black dot in center. Now here is Izuna's:
Notice how Izuna has an open red circle. Together they "fit" and make Madara's EMS

It's the same with Itachi and Sasuke also:
Itachi has the open red circle
And Sasuke has the black dot
Together these two also "fit" and make Sasuke's EMS

Interestingly Kakashi (Obito) has an open red circle:
And Shisui had a black dot:
*Some kids immediate response*: OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG KAKASHI CAN GET EMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That is false, Kakashi is not an Uchiha and cannot get EMS as proven by Itachi:
So that is not happening. And the only other similarity between Shisui and Obito is the fact that they both gave their Sharingan's to their best friends to help them in the future

Now I expect the first response to be why is this relevant to the story, they're all dead? And it's not, I'm only making this theory out of boredom while I wait to go to my cousin's house for Christmas dinner, so if you don't care, then don't comment. Anyways do you guys agree with this theory I made out of boredom? Is there a possibility of Kagami, Obito, and Shisui being a family?

Last edited:
Reactions: Damon Salvatore

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah they're all family. Shisui, Madara, Izuna, Obito, Sasuke Itachi, Kagami are all related because they are Uchihas...

But in terms of directly blood related like Itachi and Sasuke are. I highly Doubt it.

Reactions: kisamexRocks

kisamexRocks

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Kakashi could not get EMS, then how can he get MS?

You do not need to be an Uchiha to gain EMS. Assuming Kakashi received Itachis MS and transplanted it and it magically worked somehow, then a non Uchiha can gain EMS.

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah I had the exact same theory in a post but never put it in a thread
I noticed the black dot in their ms a while ago too
but I never realized that kakashi couldn't get it, he has no uchiha blood :izuna:

RedShenks

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Kakashi could not get EMS, then how can he get MS?

You do not need to be an Uchiha to gain EMS. Assuming Kakashi received Itachis MS and transplanted it and it magically worked somehow, then a non Uchiha can gain EMS.
Kakashi cant get the EMS because to gain the EMS you must take the MS of you`re Brother or Sister, Itachi said that

And yeah nice Theory :D