Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rei's Rules and Regulations.
Unofficial: No stealing. Killing wont affect your Bio lives. Any damage done will not actually be counted, meaning that no medical attention will be needed after this spar.
We are only capable of using the Jyuuken in this spar.

Near Bio. Byakugan activated.
You may go first.

Mid-range from one another.
Terrain: Featureless, square room with with white walls and floors. There is a door, longe-range away from us on my right- your left. Outside, there is a jungle that spans into the horizon.

Last edited:

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Hyuga Kisshin Bio in Sig-

-I begin by bowing and then taking my stance as my Byakugan is activating. I then sprint at you then slide past you on your left hand side, I then use the sling-shot momentum to land a heavy chakra thrust to your left kidney forcing your body forward and causing your arms to swing out back towards me. I then use a chakra knife to attack your left wrist cutting the nerves to your left hand.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As I see you sprint towards me, I slide my feet outward from each other, bending my knees slightly. As you slide to my left, I quickly simultaneously focus chakra into my right arm, extending my fingers as I move my hand quickly to my left, keeping it somewhat close to my torso so that there is a lesser distance for it to move while I move my body to the left, sliding my right foot almost in between your legs as I bend that knee. As I throw my wait to my right knee, our hands near each other. I release half of the chakra that was in my arm from my right hand as it nears yours, knocking yours off course and sending it flying to your right. At this time, you'd start to attempt your finger-strike with your other hand, though you may change the area of my body that you attempt to hit. As your strike is approaching I retract my arm, sending an elbow strike in the direction of your other arm while simultaneously forming a small chakra blade in between the index and middle fingers on my left hand. Before my elbow makes contact, I release the remaining chakra that was in my arm from it, causing your other arm to fly outwards as well. As this occurs, I use the blade on my left hand's fingers to strike the front area of your right arm's arm pit, severing the Axillary artery, which connects to your Subclavian artery, essentially stopping the bloodflow to your arm. This also causes the severing of your Brachial Plexus, rendering you incapable of controlling your right arm from the shoulder down. Immediately afterward, I focus chakra into my right hand and quickly deliver a palm strike to your diaphragm, sending the chakra into your body on contact. This strike would normally cause stimulation of the Solar Plexus, causing you to feel winded along with an intense surge of pain, but because of the chakra that I sent chakra into you, it would cause more severe pain, as the Solar Plexus has been stimulated directly as well as sending you flying backwards somewhat.*

Last edited: