Vento Aureo
Stone Ocean
Steel Ball Run
Jojolion

Owner

Trish_Aureo

"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream that I know is just"

You must be registered for see images

Golden color in honor of the current series that is airing Golden Wind!

Vocal percussion on a whole another level
Coming from my mind
Vocal percussion on a whole another level
Coming from my mind

I want golden wind
I want golden wind
It's like a burning sunrise
It's like a burning sunset

Plot

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure tells the story of the Joestar family, a family whose various members discover they are destined to take down supernatural foes using unique powers that they possess. The manga is split up into 8 unique parts, each following the story of one member of the Joestar family, who inevitably has a name that can be abbreviated to the titular "JoJo". The first six parts of the series take place within a single continuity, while parts 7 and 8 take place in an alternate continuity.

Members

Credit
Mobpsycho100 (Gifs)

Reactions: Avani
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello there. I'm new to the forums! Nice to meet you! How do I join your club? JJBA is my favourite story of all time. My favourite character and husbando is Kujo Jotaro. It's hard for me to pick a favourite part... I love SDC because Jotaro is in it lots. I really enjoyed the first 2 parts as well. I'm in love with the art style of part 2 and 3, but all 3 of the first parts are close to my heart. I really like part 6 too though, can't wait for it to get animated. All parts are unique and great though... But if I had to pick just one, it'll be Stardust Crusaders!