-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok if jaya was really gone up by the knock up stream how the hell did it go to white white sea >.< i mean when luffy and the others went up the knock up stream they only made it to the middle(7000m) but skypia is 10000 so anyone know this o_O?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They have never given an explanation for that, I didn't even think about it. It seems logic that the knock-up stream strength is different each time. So it was probarly a lot stronger when it blew up the island than when it blew up the ship.

No stop this spamming.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They have never given an explanation for that, I didn't even think about it. It seems logic that the knock-up stream strength is different each time. So it was probarly a lot stronger when it blew up the island than when it blew up the ship.

No stop this spamming.
O_O how dare u delete my spam >.<????

but still i dont think thats the case it is true that it always appears in different places but the strench is always the same since the hole that the water gatheres under the ocean is the same and nothing is different from the past

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O how dare u delete my spam >.<????

but still i dont think thats the case it is true that it always appears in different places but the strench is always the same since the hole that the water gatheres under the ocean is the same and nothing is different from the past
That's something we don't know U_U, in the real world things like volcanoes, earthquakes and hurricane's can differ a lot in strength.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's something we don't know U_U, in the real world things like volcanoes, earthquakes and hurricane's can differ a lot in strength.
yeah but they are different hurricanes,volcanoes,earthquakes thats the reason why they differ as long as they are same and they have the same principals they will do the same aproximetly the same force

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah but they are different hurricanes,volcanoes,earthquakes thats the reason why they differ as long as they are same and they have the same principals they will do the same aproximetly the same force
Not necessarily. Volcanoes can erupt on different times, but their strength can differ a lot.

Either way this is the only explanation I can give you.