th1s1guysays

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think the moment Itachi had confirmed that it's already been prepared and said "sasuke stay behind me!". That whole entire time after that izanami has been in affect. Some crazy turn around twist involving kabuto really thinking he stabbed itachi with those spikes. maybe?:shrug:

Last edited:

th1s1guysays

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if it happened why is itachi's eyes not closed
Im sure this is all happening in a matter of seconds, and this is part of Izanami itself. Also, it only shows a bit of the actual fight in this chapter. After that it panned over into a flash back.

There's a reason why itachi wants sasuke to stay behind him, cause I believe it affects everything around that specific area in which the user casts it at. Instead of how izanagi is being cast on the actual user. This is how its controlling destiny and everything around it. Making a false reality to the victim thinking all this happened then all of a sudden BAM!

Zaiigoukyou

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Re: Izanami has already took happend.

Why would Kabuto talk about his past then? :shrug:
Thats actually a good indication that he's about to die. The third Hokage, Danzo, Konan, Jiraiya, Kisame actually nearly every character in Naruto had a flashback or something revealed about their past before they died.

The OP is right Kabuto lost the fight.

+ reps