Is this how hashirama versus momoshiki would go?

Is this how hashirama versus momoshiki would go?

• No actually momoshiki would slap

• Yea, This is entirely correct and momo gets no diffed

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Well, IG the manga was wrong then
I mean if gaara was so much weaker then these foddershiki's then why did he keep up with momo's superior urashiki? Is the anime wrong too? Is every piece of information except randos on the internet wrong?

he beat kurama
something the rusty naruto of today surely could not do

he is rusty these days that kids can knock him out

Plus hashirama has jutsu meant to absorb bjuu chakura yknow naruto's main power source since episode 1 onwards
Momo absorbs any of Hashi's or Gaara's jutsus. So what do either of them do after that?
Yeah, let's take a comedic scene and show it as an actual argument. You're a special kind of retard.

• Haha
Reactions: Troi

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Momo absorbs any of Hashi's or Gaara's jutsus. So what do either of them do after that?
Momo cant absorb physical matter, Would of done it versus gaara's stand had he been able
Hashirama's trees are physical matter so no absorbing for momoshiki

Though, Hashirama can knock momo out with posion gas something which the alien has no counter too

Yeah, let's take a comedic scene and show it as an actual argument. You're a special type of retard.
Was this also a comedic scene? Your so salty that the boruto verse is fodder that your spreging

Dont worry, I have more feats of this nature just for copium boruto stans like yourself
Also being a non serious scene does not mean anything, it's just you deflecting

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes he can. That's like saying he can't absorb any tech that has a solid form. The Jutsu would still be made made up of Chakra, which Momo can absorb. So yeah he shits on all of Hashi's Mokuton.

Again, I dislike Boruto - both the character and the series, so find a better insult. Don't you worry either, the manga displayed Momo creating huge elemental creation attacks, being able to thwart a Kurama-fused Susanoo (much stronger than Madara's Perfect Susanoo). I'll wait for your next retarded argument.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes he can. That's like saying he can't absorb any tech that has a solid form. The Jutsu would still be made made up of Chakra,
If he could not absorb gaara's sand which has his chakra in it then he couldt absorb tree's with hashi's chakra
it does not follow, you cant prove that momo can absorb wood release jutsu and as of now more evidence suggests that he cant

Not to mention if momo can absorb wood release then why cant madara, He has the same technique with his rinnegan except he does not need to stand still with his hand out to use his version

Again, I dislike Boruto - both the character and the series,
Why lie on behalf of it and get so upset defending something which you dont like, sounds like your lying to me

Momo creating huge elemental creation attacks, being able to thwart a Kurama-fused Susanoo (much stronger than Madara's Perfect
Same kurama head that shin broke

Hashirama beat madara in that same form anyway so who cares

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because he didn't =/= couldn't. I can argue the same about why Sasuke didn't Ameno-swap Naruto's clothes and cut off his head in VOTE 2. A character doesn't use one jutsu all the time against everything even though they clearly could. This happens a lot in this manga.

I dislike it because just like you said, it nerfed the original characters and had shit pairings and the next-gen characters have the personality of a cardboard box. You're the one that sounds upset enough this entire time lmao.

"Hashirama beat madara in that same form anyway so who cares"
Yeah just like Momo thwarted Kurama-fused Susanoo. What the fuck are you even trying to say at this point?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here's citation on things mentioned on shin and madara

ust because he didn't =/= couldn't. I can argue the same about why Sasuke didn't Ameno-swap Naruto's clothes and cut off his head in VOTE 2. A character doesn't use one jutsu all the time against everything even though they clearly could. This happens a lot in this manga.
Non argument
We have no evidence to say sasuke can swap places with clothing, Only larger objects like people or rocks

Even then so your entire argument rests on presuming without reason that momo can just absorb everything when nothing suggests that he can objectively, Nether madara or momo absorbed physical jutsu

Yeah just like Momo thwarted Kurama-fused Susanoo. What the fuck are you even trying to say at this point?
hashi beat the same form, Majestic attire sussano
momo's showings versus this form is not even that impressive, juubito arcs prior did better versus that form

like let me know when fused momo ever blocks full powered atttacks from susanno and kurama avatars

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Non argument
We have no evidence to say sasuke can swap places with clothing, Only larger objects like people or rocks
He swapped with Sakura's clothes in the fight against Kaguya, you fucking mentally-blocked cunt.

like let me know when fused momo ever blocks full powered atttacks from susanno and kurama avatars
He did in the Boruto manga. There, I let you know.

And of course since it's you, I'll have to repeat my points again. Solid Jutsus are made of chakra too and the fact that characters don't use the same Jutsu (Madara not absorbing some techs) to counter everything in this manga, just like Sasuke didn't use Ameno-swap to chop off Naruto in VOTE2.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, let's take a comedic scene and show it as an actual argument. You're a special kind of retard.
Only one thing I would like to point out is that if he could absorb mokuton, he def isn’t absorbing thousand hands lol On a realistic note I actually don’t think he could absorb Mokuton. He might tho idk.

Reactions: Bob74h and Cresee

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea I agree, it can be either of those. Also I didn't wanna comment on Momo vs Hashi in the first place and was quoting OP's Adult Naruto/Sauce comparison but that dumbass kept forcing the topic to other chars, so I just had to go along.

Not gonna comment on Hashi vs Momo, but please don't tell me you think either of Adult Naruto or Sauce are weaker than him. lmao

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea I agree, it can be either of those. Also I didn't wanna comment on Momo vs Hashi in the first place and was quoting OP's Adult Naruto/Sauce comparison but that dumbass kept forcing the topic to other chars, so I just had to go along.

That’s real. He hit me with a crazy logic in the Mecha Naruto v Delta thread. Idk if he’s trolling or what lol

• Haha
Reactions: Infant and Cresee

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
note I actually don’t think he could absorb Mokuton. He might tho idk.
Madara never could dont see why momoshiki could with the same sort of absorbion ninjutsu, Not to mention momo never absorbed gaara's sand nor could jigen absorb real fire so stands to reason that these characters can only handle entirely chakra based techniques

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,389💸
Kumi
663💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Why cant hashirama just be above naruto and sasuke?
It's not like it would b that contradictory considering it's stated that they are nerfed in boruto series

it's as mifune once said, people are like swords if you dont hone yourself then you lose your sharpness

It allowed hanzo to go from fourth war jiraya lv to mifune tier

being rusty is a huge nerf in naruto
Just look how Sasuke and Naruto fought fused Momoshiki I doubt that Madara or Hashirama would be able to fight against them

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just look how Sasuke and Naruto fought fused Momoshiki I doubt that Madara or Hashirama would be able to fight against them
Dont see what he did there, that would make hashirama unable to fight him
You say how they fought fused momoshiki like they did something nutty there that was never seen before yknow like a dbz planet explosion as a example