Is Kawaki stronger than Naruto and Sasuke?

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,290💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What? That means Boruto and Kawaki is stronger then Naruto and Sasuke - this manga is getting way out of control with this wanking with main characters

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made an mistake i didnt even see what i wrote there.Thx for quote - Boruto and Kawaki stronger then Naruto and Sasuke is way out of control here but ok
I don't think it's out of the question. I understand that Sasuke still is an EMS user and an elite amongst shinobi of his era but the only real advantage he has over Boruto right now is experience. Kawaki vs Sasuke is a good matchup also. Naruto is probably still head and shoulders above them even without Kurama.

• Haha
Reactions: Kakooli

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,290💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think it's out of the question. I understand that Sasuke still is an EMS user and an elite amongst shinobi of his era but the only real advantage he has over Boruto right now is experience. Kawaki vs Sasuke is a good matchup also. Naruto is probably still head and shoulders above them even without Kurama.
What are you saying? You want to say now Kawaki or Boruto can fight Sasuke at this point? Sasuke vs Orochimaru forest of death would beat both Kawaki and Boruto or Sasuke vs Haku and what about Sasuke vs Gaara i dont even want to mention EMS

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you saying? You want to say now Kawaki or Boruto can fight Sasuke at this point? Sasuke vs Orochimaru forest of death would beat both Kawaki and Boruto or Sasuke vs Haku and what about Sasuke vs Gaara i dont even want to mention EMS
All Boruto would have to do is s/t him and its game over. Even if Sasuke were to overwhelm him with skill he would still have to deal with Momoshiki. I still think Sasuke would win with a high degree of difficulty.