1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Greetings, Scaze.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
♠ Rules and Regulations according to LoK.
♠ Everything is allowed
♠ Terrain: Where Sasuke fought Bee
♠ We start mid range from each other.
♠ 4-day reply limit
♠ If you have any questions please ask them through VM.

I will be using a Sage-ranked Blackbeard bio for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that you'll be losing with and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah yeah yeah. You've been hitherto well informed.
I'll be using my (possibly dropped but who fucking cares) Inuzuka (Has Yin and Yang mastered) bio, and as agreed you'll be barred from using anything Sasuke related or Yin-Yang, however you can use Yin and Yang.

I have a cup or tea that I'm sippin' on right now, and when I'm done it'll reflect exactly what you are sir, an empty fucking mug.

Shit, it's still approved https://animebase.me/threads/ling-greed-inuzuka-yao-the-kage-of-light.767297/
British Supremacy was never a joke, neither was the European circle, you Americans only started winning long after we stopped playing.

Yo wait, do I still have the Kagutsuchi? Actually, why am I even asking like I care. Of course I have it - and even if I 'don't', I do.
(Fr tho, idky this nigga chris keep tryna take them away from me)

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Oh if you giving yourself one of the Seven Swords, I'ma use my EMS stuff. I'll restrict myself from Rinnegan and Yin-Yang Release though. Good luck!

"Ew, mutts." Blackbeard activated his Dojutsu passively.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

Then he attacked with this.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60+30=90
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Passives:

(Yoton/Kinjutsu: Fantomu Buraddo ) - Yang Release/Forbidden Arts: Phantom Blood
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Description: Seeking a way to enhance the body to its uttermost limits, a group of shinobi known as the Pillar Men created the Kinjutsu known as "Phantom Blood." Sealed into stone masks by its creators, Phantom Blood is a Kinjutsu designed to transform the body; upon being touched by blood and worn on the face, the mask releases several spines that inject a surge of Yang-based energy into the user's body that binds itself to their cells and naturally occurring fluids. This process permanently transforms the user into an entity known as a "Vampire," the Yang-based energy passively granting them physical prowess and agility on par with that of the Second of the Eight Inner Gates. Vampires possess immense longevity, their lifespans continuing indefinitely, and can even remain alive after any injury that would normally be fatal for ordinary humans(in terms of the function of the RP, this aspect of the longevity is largely cosmetic; the user's health points still abide to normal health rules and the user will still lose a match when their health reaches zero). However, they are not truly immortal; a fatal injury to the brain will result in the death of a vampire as normal. This longevity grants those under the influence of Phantom Blood a naturally higher capacity to heal, able to passively recover from damage on par with Hashirama Senju's passive regeneration. Minor wounds, burns, cuts, etc. will all passively heal over a small period of time, closing up wounds and injuries after one turn. While this healing can recover such wounds over the course of one turn, it is not without its limits; a Vampire's passive healing is only able to restore the body so that it can function, but does not restore lost HP(for instance, an arm broken by an A-rank technique will mend itself, but the user will not recover the lost 60 points of their health).

This longevity can also be manifested in enhanced ways, though these require active uses. The user can increase the power of the regeneration to restore up to 75 Health Points. This can be used to mend more severe injuries, such as restoring destroyed organs or reattaching detached limbs. Should the user make physical contact with another living organism, such as a bio or summoning creature, the user can execute this ability with greater ease, compensating for the comparatively lesser use of chakra by stealing some of the opponent's vitality.

Note: Enhanced regeneration requires physical contact with target and can only be utilized two times per battle. Can only be used by Yin-Yang masters
Note: Active regeneration occupies a move slot, consuming 70 chakra. Through direct contact, the chakra drainage drops to 50 chakra. Regular version can be used once every two turns, direct contact once every other turn. Either version can only be used twice per battle
Note: Due to their bodies growing acclimated to Yang energy through the Phantom Blood transformation, Vampires become able to use techniques that would normally clash with the usage of Yang Release techniques without such hindrance, though all other restrictions apply
Note: This technique cannot be used to regenerate from techniques that inflict damage equaling to or exceeding half of the user's total health pool, nor can the user use the actives of this technique should their health fall below 25% of its total pool.

Last edited:

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh if you giving yourself one of the Seven Swords, I'ma use my EMS stuff. I'll restrict myself from Rinnegan and Yin-Yang Release though. Good luck!

"Ew, mutts." Blackbeard activated his Dojutsu passively.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

Then he attacked with this.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60+30=90
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Passives:

(Yoton/Kinjutsu: Fantomu Buraddo ) - Yang Release/Forbidden Arts: Phantom Blood
Chakra: N/A
Description: Seeking a way to enhance the body to its uttermost limits, a group of shinobi known as the Pillar Men created the Kinjutsu known as "Phantom Blood." Sealed into stone masks by its creators, Phantom Blood is a Kinjutsu designed to transform the body; upon being touched by blood and worn on the face, the mask releases several spines that inject a surge of Yang-based energy into the user's body that binds itself to their cells and naturally occurring fluids. This process permanently transforms the user into an entity known as a "Vampire," the Yang-based energy passively granting them physical prowess and agility on par with that of the Second of the Eight Inner Gates. Vampires possess immense longevity, their lifespans continuing indefinitely, and can even remain alive after any injury that would normally be fatal for ordinary humans(in terms of the function of the RP, this aspect of the longevity is largely cosmetic; the user's health points still abide to normal health rules and the user will still lose a match when their health reaches zero). However, they are not truly immortal; a fatal injury to the brain will result in the death of a vampire as normal. This longevity grants those under the influence of Phantom Blood a naturally higher capacity to heal, able to passively recover from damage on par with Hashirama Senju's passive regeneration. Minor wounds, burns, cuts, etc. will all passively heal over a small period of time, closing up wounds and injuries after one turn. While this healing can recover such wounds over the course of one turn, it is not without its limits; a Vampire's passive healing is only able to restore the body so that it can function, but does not restore lost HP(for instance, an arm broken by an A-rank technique will mend itself, but the user will not recover the lost 60 points of their health).

This longevity can also be manifested in enhanced ways, though these require active uses. The user can increase the power of the regeneration to restore up to 75 Health Points. This can be used to mend more severe injuries, such as restoring destroyed organs or reattaching detached limbs. Should the user make physical contact with another living organism, such as a bio or summoning creature, the user can execute this ability with greater ease, compensating for the comparatively lesser use of chakra by stealing some of the opponent's vitality.

Note: Enhanced regeneration requires physical contact with target and can only be utilized two times per battle. Can only be used by Yin-Yang masters
Note: Active regeneration occupies a move slot, consuming 70 chakra. Through direct contact, the chakra drainage drops to 50 chakra. Regular version can be used once every two turns, direct contact once every other turn. Either version can only be used twice per battle
Note: Due to their bodies growing acclimated to Yang energy through the Phantom Blood transformation, Vampires become able to use techniques that would normally clash with the usage of Yang Release techniques without such hindrance, though all other restrictions apply
Note: This technique cannot be used to regenerate from techniques that inflict damage equaling to or exceeding half of the user's total health pool, nor can the user use the actives of this technique should their health fall below 25% of its total pool.
*Is fused with all doggos*

* Avoiding eye contact*

Uses:
(Sōruiton ♦ Sentorī) – Algae Release ♦ Sentinel
Spoiler
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80+20
Description: The user will perform three handseals for the creation of a familiar of higher sentience formed of Algae; the Sentinel. A Sentinel typically appears as a humanoid entity, devoid of real facial features, lacking a real neck, stocky in proportions, possessing arms of exaggerated size that drape down to below its knees, stump like legs and three cylindric fingers that sprout from each hand, which are indistinguishable from its arms as it lacks any real joints or contouring, capable of ranging from human size to truly gargantuan proportions such as that of 'Great Stone Golem'. True to the formless nature of Algae however, the Sentinel is freely capable of shapeshifting from one form to another, adopting any shape or size that pleases him or his summoner. As an extension of this it also possesses the ability to regenerate, anything less than full destruction will allow the Sentinel to swiftly re-assume its full power and whatever shape it was in, or a new shape should it so wish. The Sentinel will continue to persist so long as the Algae that comprise it exist. Depending on the attributes instilled on creation, either a Red or a Green Sentinel will be created, Red Sentinel's are typically comprised of Algae that thrive when embedded in sediment, near rocks or in shallower waters, as opposed to Green which prefers deep, free waters; as a result, Red Sentinel's are capable of utilising all Algae techniques, and S rank and below Earth techniques, whereas its counterpart, the Green Sentinel, is proficient in all Algae techniques, and S rank and below techniques of the Water element. While Sentinel's employ a running speed that is, at best, extremely lethargic (half that of the users), it is capable of phasing through sources of earth and algae (Red Sentinel) or Water and Algae (Green Sentinel) at up to twice the users base speed. While only one Sentinel can be created at a time, a Sentinel is capable of dividing itself into multiple iterations of itself, however it is only capable of creating up to one fully functional copy at a time, the rest will lack the ability to utilise jutsu, therefore while its physical and innate power will be split among them, its abilities won't exactly be.
- Can only be used twice, when created lasts four turns, with a three turn cool down between usages.
- Any jutsu that the Sentinel utilises counts towards its move count, innate abilities are passive, however creating a fully functional copy requires a move.
- Once a Sentinel expires or is destroyed, the user will not be able to utilise Algae techniques above A rank for three turns.
- Spores are constantly released in the Sentinel's wake.
- Regardless of the users will, so long as the user is alive, a Sentinel will passively sap 10 chakra per turn to remain functional. The user can however forcefully will the Sentinel's destruction, or, can will a Sentinel into a state of non-chakra-sustained dormancy, turning the Sentinel inactive until they re-activate it again (30 chakra cost for reactivation).

combined with:
(Doton: Gareki no sakusei)- Earth Release: Rubble Creation
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (+20 if used in combination with other techniques)
Description: This is a technique initiated almost in conjunction(that is to say, right after) with another technique. After performing a technique (which could be combined with this), the user simply chains another hand seal, initiating this, granting the technique it's additional boost. It would seemingly be performed in the timeframe of 1 move but would count as two. Through this technique, the user may, in any location of his choosing, choose to cause the rubble/soil sediments and small rocks/earth(if there are any present on the battlefield) to rise up. On its own, they possess little offensive capabilities. The most they could do would be to probably cause minor cuts and abrasions from the scraping of the rocks against the opponent’s skin. To a certain extent, it could cause irritation and obscure the opponent’s vision. Its true value, however, comes to light when combined with other techniques. When used in conjunction with Fire/Water/Earth/Wind techniques or other appropriate, logically speaking, feasible techniques, the additional rubble adds to the abrasiveness and overall power of the technique. This allows for greater impact and more severe injuries. Due to its supplementary nature, the technique may be initiated rather quickly, right after the previous technique. Alternatively, if the terrain does not provide any rubble/rocks on the ground needed for this technique, the user may simply expel the rocks from his mouth.

Note:
-Can only be used 4x per battle

Creating stone studded Gollem-kun. Gollem-kun is very big and completely blocks ur attack, defending Ling from damage whilst blocking line of sight due to his size.
He regenerates from all ur dmg.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Blackbeard creates a Living Susano'o, then the Living Susano'o manifests a Susano'o of its own around both of them.

( Doujutsu: Susano'o ) - Eye Technique: Sasuke's Tempestuous God of Valor
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 120 ( +30 per additional turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 to user per turn )
Description: a gigantic, humanoid avatar made of the user's chakra which manifests around the user and becomes an extension of their will, acting and attacking on their behalf. By default, Susanoo is anchored to its user and they to it: in its less developed forms it will move around with the user; in its more completed forms the user will be suspended within Susanoo, being brought with it as it moves. This connection allows Susanoo to shield against physical attacks, becoming more difficult to penetrate as it is manifested more fully.
Standard:
In its initial form (requires EMS), Sasuke's Susanoo has S-rank durability and for combat, employs either a sabre or a bow (S-rank constructs). With regards to the latter, it is able to produce arrows of chakra to use in tandem with said bow via an orb held by its third hand. Up to two arrows can be shot per turn with each retaining the same damage output and traveling quickly (2x Sage base speed). Alternatively, the arrows can be used as makeshift melee weapons. More notably, its own abilities can be used in conjunction with Blaze Release, which occurs passively. At this level, it becomes able to use Yasaka Magatama as well.

Complete Body:
Two turns after it initially manifests, the user (with Rinnegan) stabilizes their chakra and hence induces their Susanoo to advance to its final form. In its final form, Susanoo acquires new traits including a tengu-esque nose, wings for flight, and robes with ornate armor. But more importantly, it gains power akin to a biju. Once stabilized, the Complete Body form can protect its user from all but the strongest of attacks (100 damage). And with regards to its offense, its weapons can inflict F-rank damage up to long-range no matter the weapon being used, with the sword having been shown able to cleave mountains.

Note: Counts as a move each turn it is active; moreover, Izanagi and Izanami cannot be used.
Note: For Sasuke with EMS, Susanoo is usable twice and lasts up to six turns, with a three-turn cooldown after EMS is reactivated.
Note: For Sasuke with Rinnegan, Susanoo is usable twice and lasts up to eight turns, with a three-turn cooldown.

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Description: a gigantic, humanoid avatar made of the user's chakra which manifests around the user and becomes an extension of their will, acting and attacking on their behalf. By default, Susanoo is anchored to its user and they to it: in its less developed forms it will move around with the user; in its more completed forms the user will be suspended within Susanoo, being brought with it as it moves. This connection allows Susanoo to shield against physical attacks, becoming more difficult to penetrate as it is manifested more fully.
Standard:
In its initial form (requires EMS), Sasuke's Susanoo has S-rank durability and for combat, employs either a sabre or a bow (S-rank constructs). With regards to the latter, it is able to produce arrows of chakra to use in tandem with said bow via an orb held by its third hand. Up to two arrows can be shot per turn with each retaining the same damage output and traveling quickly (2x Sage base speed). Alternatively, the arrows can be used as makeshift melee weapons. More notably, its own abilities can be used in conjunction with Blaze Release, which occurs passively. At this level, it becomes able to use Yasaka Magatama as well.

Complete Body:
Two turns after it initially manifests, the user (with Rinnegan) stabilizes their chakra and hence induces their Susanoo to advance to its final form. In its final form, Susanoo acquires new traits including a tengu-esque nose, wings for flight, and robes with ornate armor. But more importantly, it gains power akin to a biju. Once stabilized, the Complete Body form can protect its user from all but the strongest of attacks (100 damage). And with regards to its offense, its weapons can inflict F-rank damage up to long-range no matter the weapon being used, with the sword having been shown able to cleave mountains.

Note: Counts as a move each turn it is active; moreover, Izanagi and Izanami cannot be used.
Note: For Sasuke with EMS, Susanoo is usable twice and lasts up to six turns, with a three-turn cooldown after EMS is reactivated.
Note: For Sasuke with Rinnegan, Susanoo is usable twice and lasts up to eight turns, with a three-turn cooldown.

The Living Susano'o is boosted by Blackbeard's Six Paths power and the Inuzuka also loses 30 chakra due to Y/Y specialty.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see you're still trash homie, because we both know your move doesn't even work. But alas, I could care less.

Blackbeard creates a Living Susano'o, then the Living Susano'o manifests a Susano'o of its own around both of them.

Standard:

Complete Body:

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Standard:

Complete Body:

The Living Susano'o is boosted by Blackbeard's Six Paths power and the Inuzuka also loses 30 chakra due to Y/Y specialty.
My familiar WILL beat yo familiars ass
*Uses*

(Sōruiton ♦ Hametsu) – Algae Release ♦ Pandora
Spoiler
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Description: By compressing the standardized sludge of the element this technique allows the user to create a solid, defensive structure of algae originating from their person or a preexisting source of algae. Highly dense, the structure itself constitutes as a strong defense, bolstered further by the fact that when enemy techniques connect with the structure the impact will trigger the structure’s latent ability; a rapid algal bloom. Depending on the nature and power of the impacting technique the algae bloom will either occur faster or slower than normal, as the structure expands outwards into masses of algal sludge designed to either metabolise or smother the incoming threat. Elements weak to algae will increase the speed with which the algae proliferate and vice versa. The user can somewhat influence the appearance and nature of the algae bloom, but in general it will result in a damp landscape abundant with layers of sludgy algae, seaweeds and spores. The potency of this defence can be increased further when the user is in direct contact with the structure. In which case the user can, by funnelling chakra into the Algae structure as it blooms, facilitate the cellular division and expansion of the Algae to produce a perpetually regenerating and expanding defence capable of withstanding the onslaught of any attack regardless of their damage value (Techniques Algae is weak to will be capable of destroying Algae faster than it can proliferate, easily overcoming this clause). This deducts 20 chakra per turn, and while in use the user cannot mould chakra for other techniques - making it best utilised as a singular defence. Alternatively, Pandora can be utilised before (same time-frame) the usage of a second Algae technique so as to implant the impact-bloom response of Pandora onto the next Algae technique used. This does not increase the technique's strength. In this case Pandora's potency will be relative to that of the infused Algae techniques strength.

Notes: The user cannot use S-Rank or above Alage in their next turn and this technique can only be used three times per battle

*and this*

(Sōruiton ♦ Hōshi Hōdan) – Algae Release ♦ Spore Cannon
Spoiler
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique allows the user to manipulate an existing source of algae from which a large structure can be formed, or create one where it is logically possible to do so. The structure can take many forms to suit the user’s needs and can be freely manipulated through mental commands. No matter its shape, however, the structure always consists of layers of compressed algal sludge, or alternatively any type of seaweed, covering huge amounts of spores. The structure possesses no inherent offensive abilities, but when the user wishes it to be so, or when a ranked attack connects with it, the structure dissolves, essentially exploding outwards as the spores spread across mid range. This technique is thus two-pronged, in that even if an opponent overwhelms the structure the spores will still explode outwards. This can be avoided, though it requires the complete destruction of the structure on impact. The spores themselves can be activated or deactivated at will. They quickly germinate, feed, proliferate and then die, resulting in a high concentration of thriving dying, dead and decaying organic matter that rapidly consumes any substance it can metabolise. If only positioned externally the algae simply proliferates wildly, essentially crushing its target, though this can be ineffective against many energy-based techniques. Alternatively, Spore Cannon can be utilised before the usage of a second Algae technique so as to implant spores, and the effects of Spore Cannon, onto the next Algae technique used. In this case Spore Canon’s potency will be relative to that of the infused Algae techniques strength.
-Can only be utilised as an infusion twice. When utilised as infusion, because it will have no inherent power in, and of itself, it will be useable in the same time-frame as the next performed Algae technique.
-The structure can remain active on the field until it is detonated.
-Can only be used four times per battle.

*and combines it into this*

(Sōruiton ♦ Jeneshisu) – Algae Release ♦ Genesis
Spoiler
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Description: This technique involves the creation of masses of algal sludge from either a water source, moisture rich earth, or through the release of rapidly proliferating algal blooms that will spread out from the user's body into layers of expanding algal sludge. The sludge will exhibit an incredible growth rate that will have it multiply in size several times per second - the end result will be perhaps the most powerful terrain-change afforded by Algae techniques. The battlefield will morph so that every square inch is covered by thick, expanded layers of algae sludge that will blanket unevenly across the terrain. At certain points the blanket of sludge will peak into giant twists and tangles of seaweed that will spire up from the layer of sludge high into the air. While numerous spores will be released from the sludge and spires to harmlessly float about the battlefield. Ultimately, this technique will bear resemblance to the birth of an algae forest, or perhaps world. While the user will be capable of traversing over the layers of sludge unencumbered, opponents will find their footing unstable and the viscosity of the sludge precarious, resulting in a 5 point reduction in their base speed and halves the effectiveness of any further speed boosts while traversing across the sludges surface. Furthermore, the sludge will cut contact with the ground below and passively metabolise both earth and water, therefore preventing the use of earth or water techniques from the ground below (excluding those above S-Rank), and, the algae, being especially predatory towards water will prevent the materialisation of water from the air by rapidly absorbing any precipitation to remain hydrated. Water or Earth released from elsewhere will, if in contact with Genesis Algae for a turn be passively metabolised and transformed to become a part of the Algae forest. The Algae forest can be easily destroyed by a suitable lightning or wind natured technique of adequate scale. The sludge and seaweed can be passively manipulated for supplementary and obstructive purposes, such as binding and defense.
-Can only be used twice, lasts until destroyed and upon destruction has a four turn cooldown between uses.
-Any spores on the battlefield will be triggered by the initiation of Genesis, and will rapidly proliferate and expand into Genesis sludge so as to facilitate a faster creation of an Algal world.
-No Algae techniques above A rank for the rest of the turn.

As it's created, contact with the familiar passively triggers this:

(Sōruiton ♦ ) – Algae Release ♦ Synchronisation
Spoiler
Chakra cost: 20
Description: As outlined in the CE, Algae possesses a formless nature that allows individual techniques to freely adopt multiple traits, even those that might otherwise be specific to, or unique to a certain genera or species. Furthermore, Algae exists as a symbiotic element and Synchronisation seeks to take advantage of these two traits. When two individual Algae structures meet, Synchronisation will passively activate to trigger Algae’s nature as a horde ce - wherein any trait manifestable in its constituent parts can be manifested in the greater whole, thus allowing for the assimilation of abilities. I.e: Bioluminescence can be gained by contact with a bioluminescent algae structure, for instance, as algae preserves the information of, and mimicries other algae that it contacts.
Notes: This can only be triggered once per turn, and boosts cannot be mimicked, only physical qualities innate to the Algae technique; such as spore production, bioluminescence, etc.

All of the techniques become synced, creating a battlefield wide sentient forest that regenerates, can use techniques, and etc etc etc. Sentinel also steals abilities of Genesis, Pandora and Spore Cannon, and so on vice versa.

The entire forest then begins laughing at you.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Blackbeard focused on the growing forest as it emerged, spawning an ethereal black flame within. The Algae would be consumed, transformed into the same dark flames before burning out.

(Enton/Inton: Bāningu Daun Za Hausu ) - Blaze Release/Yin Release: Burning Down The House
Type: Supplementary, Defensive
Chakra cost: 70 (Up to +30 for 100 Total)
Description: This technique incorporates properties of both Amaterasu and the Hungry Ghost technique, allowing the user to create flames with even higher parasitic properties than that of the normal black flames. The user with his Mangekyo Sharingan active will focus towards the intended target, much like the process of spawning Amaterasu normally. Burning Down The House, however, focuses Yin Release through the flames to make them more ethereal in nature. Much like the Onyx Chidori, the flames produced through Burning Down The House are intangible, spawning within the targeted object rather than on top of it due to this property and burning outwards. The flames produced contain highly parasitic properties due to the infusion of Yin Release, capable of assimilating the "infected" object into itself. This causes the appearance of the target burning up within the flames at a rapid pace. In truth, the Yin-infused properties of the flames allow them to convert the physical form of the target into itself, growing larger for a brief moment as the target object is consumed before the flames of Burning Down The House fades away. Burning Down The House can be used to destroy enemy techniques or inanimate, chakraless entities within the terrain. This technique carries no effects on living beings, such as animals or humans, but is capable of affecting entities artificially brought to life, such as through Yang Release.

Note: Requires the user to have his MS or EMS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Requires a cooldown of one turn in between usages
Note: Technique utilizes a base amount of 70 chakra to activate. In the event of a target that carries more chakra than this value but less than 100 overall, the user is capable of adjusting the amount of chakra utilized by this jutsu to match the target and achieve the technique's effects, granted through being able to see the volume of chakra in the target through their Dojutsu, though this requires the use of a moveslot. This can only affect techniques of up to 100 Chakra in this manner.

At the same time, the Living Susano'o would launch flaming Magatama toward the Sentinel.

( Enton: Yasaka Magatana ) - Blaze Release: Eight Slopes Curved Jewel
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 50
Damage: 100+30=130
Description: Utilizing the orb of black flames in his Susanoo's hand, the user is able to rapidly produce a number of magatama projectiles, which are composed entirely of the flames and have solid, corporeal form. The size of the created projectiles are dependent upon the user's intent and situation, with smaller variations being faster and more adept at fighting in close quaters and larger ones carrying bigger impact or a bigger area of effect. While the manner in which they work is somewhat similar, the technique can assume multiple forms that differ slightly both in appearance and use. Upon impact, victims are forcefully thrown off of their feet and quickly incinerated.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns with the EMS activated.
Note: Can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha bios.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blackbeard focused on the growing forest as it emerged, spawning an ethereal black flame within. The Algae would be consumed, transformed into the same dark flames before burning out.

(Enton/Inton: Bāningu Daun Za Hausu ) - Blaze Release/Yin Release: Burning Down The House
Type: Supplementary, Defensive
Chakra cost: 70 (Up to +30 for 100 Total)
Description: This technique incorporates properties of both Amaterasu and the Hungry Ghost technique, allowing the user to create flames with even higher parasitic properties than that of the normal black flames. The user with his Mangekyo Sharingan active will focus towards the intended target, much like the process of spawning Amaterasu normally. Burning Down The House, however, focuses Yin Release through the flames to make them more ethereal in nature. Much like the Onyx Chidori, the flames produced through Burning Down The House are intangible, spawning within the targeted object rather than on top of it due to this property and burning outwards. The flames produced contain highly parasitic properties due to the infusion of Yin Release, capable of assimilating the "infected" object into itself. This causes the appearance of the target burning up within the flames at a rapid pace. In truth, the Yin-infused properties of the flames allow them to convert the physical form of the target into itself, growing larger for a brief moment as the target object is consumed before the flames of Burning Down The House fades away. Burning Down The House can be used to destroy enemy techniques or inanimate, chakraless entities within the terrain. This technique carries no effects on living beings, such as animals or humans, but is capable of affecting entities artificially brought to life, such as through Yang Release.

Note: Requires the user to have his MS or EMS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Requires a cooldown of one turn in between usages
Note: Technique utilizes a base amount of 70 chakra to activate. In the event of a target that carries more chakra than this value but less than 100 overall, the user is capable of adjusting the amount of chakra utilized by this jutsu to match the target and achieve the technique's effects, granted through being able to see the volume of chakra in the target through their Dojutsu, though this requires the use of a moveslot. This can only affect techniques of up to 100 Chakra in this manner.

At the same time, the Living Susano'o would launch flaming Magatama toward the Sentinel.

( Enton: Yasaka Magatana ) - Blaze Release: Eight Slopes Curved Jewel
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 50
Damage: 100+30=130
Description: Utilizing the orb of black flames in his Susanoo's hand, the user is able to rapidly produce a number of magatama projectiles, which are composed entirely of the flames and have solid, corporeal form. The size of the created projectiles are dependent upon the user's intent and situation, with smaller variations being faster and more adept at fighting in close quaters and larger ones carrying bigger impact or a bigger area of effect. While the manner in which they work is somewhat similar, the technique can assume multiple forms that differ slightly both in appearance and use. Upon impact, victims are forcefully thrown off of their feet and quickly incinerated.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns with the EMS activated.
Note: Can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha bios.
Riker you're tapped, at least post a move that actually works. I'll explain why you suck at my earliest connivence.