Regular
Kin
1,365💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
30⚔️

You must be registered for see images
Horizon University is an educational institution dedicated to providing higher learning for aspiring heroes and heroines. Even then, the institution prides itself around cultivating human connection over producing the finest justice workers. In stride to accomplish that objective, the Horizon Campus was built with living quarters and hubs for socializing. The general atmosphere was built with comfort first, heroics second which leads to less tensed environment. Perhaps too relaxed? Only time will tell when tragedy comes knocking on the campus’s front gate, asking to party though the night with chaotic energy.​

Internal Plot Rubric
→ Only Villain Characters that Participated in the [ Open World ] Thread and Hero Characters that Participated in the [ Study Hall ] Thread. Vigilante Characters Are Not Required to Post in Any Thread. Whenever the Character has Posted in this Thread, the Repertoire Threads are Finalized. This Means Only Customs that were Approved, and how it was Approved, before Posting is Permitted.

→ Proper Participation refers to Characters that at least behave with the interest to win for their Role. Regardless of your actions, if they are in some fashion supporting the victory of your Role then will you be deemed properly participating. Any participation that contradicts that will suffer immediate void.

→ You are free to do whatever you please, however remember your actions have consequences whether they are deemed positive or negative. You Cannot Power-Play, Meta-Game, or God-Mod Any Named NPC. When the Thread Opens, there are no NPCs present.​

Objectives
→ The Internal Plot is Deemed a Versus Mode. Although the actions of every individual may warrant negative or positive consequences, the entire Role that wins will gain appropriate and scaled rewards.

→ The Role [ Villain or Hero ] that is deemed victorious means they have successfully eliminate all the Role-Players of the Opposing Role. Any Role-Player with the Vigilante Role Must DM [ On Discord ] their Multi-Objective List. Accomplishing everything on list will deem them victorious as well.

Phase I [ Lasts 48 Hours Real Time ]: All Eligible Characters Create a Post [ At Least 300 Words ] Establishing Your Locations. Below is the Breakdown of Horizon University:

Middle Sector - Study Hall
East Sector - Training Facility
West Sector - Department of Support [ Science Lab Included ]
North Sector - Horizon Dojo

On Discord, The Staff Required that All Eligible Characters Declare what Location they will Begin in. Failure to Stay True to that Location will Result in Punishment. Anyone that has yet to decide, do so before posting and before this phase ends. Failure to post, will result in automatic removal from the Internal Plot.​

Time of Day + Weather Condition
→ Midnight, Full Moon [Light-Clouds, Mostly Clear Skies]​

Last edited:

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
3,055💸
Kumi
5,998💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Time passed away slowly as the clock slowly inched closer to nightfall. The Study Hall, where most of the students were either immersed in the fine culinary foods provided by the school or the wide assortment of books available to the general school populous, the air was quite eerie on this night. Annie; who had fallen asleep at the table while was reading smelled something delicious in the air, as she awoke and noted that one of the food stalls had a portion of amazing food on display this evening. Fried teriyaki chicken!

Her mouth began to water as the smell perfumed the air as she was slightly hypnotized by its alluring flavor. She approached the stall with the intention of wanting to purchase some of the food but then she remembered she was dieting off this type of junk food. “No I can't…” she said to herself, the vendor looking on in a rather confused look on her face. She would sigh and surrender to her stomach’s desires. “I'll take two please…” she said as she pouted her face. The vendor slightly laughed as she started to gather the food up for Annie.

Once the food was delivered to her hands, she was told since it was her first time buying it was on the house. Annie smiled as she walked away and towards the vending machine to buy some juice. “Hmm…I need to order some clothes…” she said as she sat back down with her guava smoothie in hand and her meal in the other. She placed her book back into her bag and brought out her laptop onto the table as she opened google chrome to begin her search.

Some time had passed, she was finished eating and she had settled on some new anime T-Shirts for the next anime convention in town. It was truly a blissful night for the young heroine as she was drowned in her innocence and sense of security.

Moderator Notes
The Setting of the Internal Plot has been scheduled for Midnight. This means Horizon University has long since shut down in operations. There should not be a Food Stand open. That and the Vendor that sold your Character the food will be voided.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
247💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Ryuji gripped the university building as he scaled it, claws leaving 6-foot-wide puncture marks in the concrete and reinforced glass as he created purchases with every upward movement. Ryuji's nose had brought him to the northern end of the building, but he could no longer detect the location of the kitchens from scenting the wind. This'd better not be a lot more work for this meal, Ryuji grumbled inwardly, sniffing for more signs of food as he crested the building's roof and clambered on top. Though sturdy in construction, even the university's roof creaked and groaned under the full weight of Ryuji's huge form.

"I lost the scent here," Ryuji announced, head swiveling left and right as he surveyed the silent rooftop. "Maybe the kitchen is deeper inside than the first layer of the building?" He wondered aloud, before realizing he'd been conversing with his companion in his own native Japanese. Switching to English, Ryuji addressed his partner for this food run, "No smell. Here?" He asked, speaking in a manner to throw his voice upwards to the man perched among Ryuji's horns. Again, the building's roof groaned, and Ryuji felt a minor shifting beneath his feet.

"Hrm," he rumbled, crouching down to listen closer. Krrr the supporting materials creaked slowly, rising in intensity for a second before a crack sounded through the air. The roof's concrete cracked beneath Ryuji's form, spider-webbing out to affect most of the exposed roof. "Kuso," Ryuji managed to curse as the concrete fell away beneath him, sending the entirety of the roof and ceiling down in a cascade of rubble with his massive form following right behind it. Through the swirling dust, Ryuji could just make out what looked to be a dojo of some kind.

His deep, rumbling voice carried out to fill the room, though only some would understand him, "Where the hell is that teriyaki chicken?"

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
1,853💸
Kumi
1,310💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Winters was dozing off to sleep. He forgot that he had things to do for the Black Order. His rank actually getting better and better within. As he rose up in ranks he figured out more and more what the order was trying to do. It was strange that they actually believed in his Ideals. That people shouldnt be limited to what they wanted. Winters didnt see himself as a hero to the public, but somebody who feels as if criminals should be judged and heroes should be the Judge. Be it killing them or letting them live. The black order wish to to be the Judge over them all. Allowing heroes to kill, without negativity. Even though Winters isnt a killer he does love to test the fates of those who do wrong doing. Though in his defense he doesnt tolerate those who harm kids.

Dreaming about the strong of the strong, he noticed that he feel asleep with a book on his face. He even somehow managed to stay past visiting hours. He kept the book infront of his face because the dean was walking around and caught a glimpse of him. Due to his intricate look, height and build it didnt make him second guess that he was easily recognizable. With Klaus laying on his shoulder he stared into space. His life was actually alot better than what it was. School just wasnt for him but the fact he was allowed inside the school on some days allowed for him to visit his best friends. Weirdly they never talked about the Black Order. She mentioned it once before, and Winters didnt deny it, but it was rather a rule... What you dont know, wont hurt you. The hour was hitting and he thought maybe he should make his way back to his house, but something about the air, felt ... off.. more dark than the night sky. Getting up letting Klaus rest on the table, he began to monitor the study hall. But he had to make sure to allude those who may know who he is

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
It was a cool and crisp night, a perfect night for a raid. The sun had set but the horizon was still standing. This very thought brought anguish to my soul. This administration and everything it stood for would fall tonight and I couldn't be more eager. I cracked my necks and let out a sigh of relief as we glided through the air on our colossal comrade of a dragon. Ryuji would be a formattable foe, so I was glad to have him on our side.

"Well, I guess that's our cue." I say aloud to Darkseid as the massive dragon starts to descend towards the building. From my previous infiltration of the university via my day job [double life] as well as the layout provided and brief by Jeremiah, we knew that the study hall was the middle sector of the campus. This is where the focus of the heroes should be this late at night if they were up. The plan was simple.. execution. Any and all heroes or wannabes were to be dealt with promptly. I was in board with this plan, seeing as it would be just desserts for the heroes that ignored me in my time of need. My siblings never got to see their dreams come true. I would see to it that no other heroes see theirs. Additionally I kept in mind the favor I owed Mr. Five Finger, an egregious task, but I would get it done. I nod to Darkseid as I apply psionic waves to his body as well as to myself. A black energy covered our bodies as I spread my hands out with the palms downward facing. As the great dragon barreled down into the north corridor of the building we landed gracefully atop a piece of building untouched by the massive body crashing down. An entrance the type the Gods of old would make before wreaking havoc on mortals. This would be no different.

I look to Darkseid and speak once more.
"Ready when you are." There we stood atop the study hall ready to infiltrate.

Final Position: Roof above the study hall/middle sector
Word Count: 350

Reactions: RestlessWretch

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
20,829💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Tomura's hands rested in his pockets as he walked, his red eyes peering through the hallways as he surveyed what appeared to be a empty campus. It was well after hours, so the assault was so far a cake walk. Several doors were closed, which Tomura looked into to see various classrooms with not much to show. Typical lecture halls and what not lined the corridor. Tomura simply wanted to get his hands on a few things and he'd planned to leave without much incident. There was also the ever looming request he owed to his associate, Mr. Five Fingers. After all, Tomura donned his zombie hands proudly, he was finally and once again at peace and was able to think much more clearly his murderous urges replaced, by sheer cunning. As the moon shined, he had great plans for the future of the League of Villains. Of course there was also the matter of the guy he was being followed apparently an impromptu partner.

"Uh, what was your name again? Tomura called behind him, peering through the eyes of "Father", the hand covering his face similar to a mask. He looked over his shoulder to get a look at the man who had also joined in the assault against Horizon. Tomura continued down the hallways, hearing a large crack in the distance. He figured Ryuji, the large dragon wasn't having any luck with a stealthy approach. Paying it no mind, Tomura stopped at a set of double door above which was clearly labeled, Department of Support. Tomura kicked the doors open and walked in, seemingly walking into a gold mine of gadgetry and items. He was almost positive this place was where some pretty important things were being held. He surveyed his surroundings, before coming across a sign that pointed towards the Science Lab. He looked towards his partner, and pointed to the sign, an opportunity to split up.

"So, it appears this is the place where they make all the cool stuff, I'm sure we'd be better off if we both took a area and went about our separate ways. No need to get in each other's way after all."

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
288💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
After finishing up in the Study Hall Chrollo had walked out into the hallway, pondering for a moment about whether he should return to his room. It was starting to get dark but it wasn't quite late enough for him to go to bed yet. He tapped his foot as he thought for a moment, there wasn't likely that anyone was in the Dojo at this time. He walked to the training facility and changed in the locker rooms, he didn't want to mess up his suit. He kept his clothes and his brand new gadget close to him however, even when he walked out to begin. You didn't want to be the victim of a good prank here at Horizon U.
Guess I'll just work up a sweat before I go to bed.

Chrollo then began a light workout session, nothing too major. Just enough to tire his muscles out and give him a good nights rest. He decided on doing his upper body, working out his arms first before moving onto his shoulders and back. He rolls his shoulders after finishing, they were feeling tight today and uncomfortable, hopefully they will loosen up by tomorrow. Chrollo then warmed down with a light jog, a few easy laps around the training facility to let his body transition to a resting state. He then hit the showers letting the warm water relax him somewhat after his late night training session, he took his time in the showers, enjoying the solitude and the steam. Reluctantly he Shut off the water and dried himself, changing back into his signature black suit. He checked himself in the mirror as he changed, one couldn’t let their standards drop if there was any chance of someone seeing him on the walk back to the dorms. Chrollo checked the time as he exited the locker rooms, walking out into the training facility heading to the door on the same side as the dorms, on the opposite side of the training facility.

Oof, is that the time? I didn't realise I let it go so late.

Strix

Elite
Kin
3,842💸
Kumi
2,529💴
Trait Points
21⚔️
Nejire was tossing and turning in bed, unable to fall asleep. She felt restless like she had too much pent up energy, but she didnt want to be running around active. Her mind was wide awake with possibilities while her was curled up in her bed under the blankets.
Deciding to go for a stroll to the study, Nejire felt the desire to exercise her mind. She changed out of her cute pink and blue pjs into something more respectable to be seen around the grounds in and left her dorm with her backpack.

It wasnt long before she had reached the study hall, its great big windows letting the moonlight shine through. There were small amounts of light illuminating the study hall from snall lamps that gave the aura of warmth with their ambiance. Grabbing a book from the shelf listed as comics, she began reading about super heroes what work in the cities around the world. She curled up on a large beanbagtaking a complimentary blanket that was left nearby upon a table.
The school here really did look after its students.

Lets see if a little bit of light reading can calm me down tonight.

It wasnt long until she had gotten half way through the bool after 30 minutes that she felt at peace. She successfully calmed down and felt tranquil within the hall. There was a peace at being one of the only people within the gigantic hall. She could hear a bird chirp or two from outside while the crickets sung their song. It was the melody of nature that Nejire loved and why she would always fight to protect it. It was one of the reasons she became a hero as well. She wanted to protect those that couldnt protect themselces and nature was part of that. Nejire smiled looking out the window content that she was in a happy place and was happy that her parents had decided to enroll her at this school.

vstro

Kin
398💸
Kumi
9,514💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Atop the Mount Olympus that was the Hero Association, were several dedicated thrones. Special seats reserved for The Ten paragons who had dutifully preserved Justice. However, amongst the greatest warriors society had offered, there reigned one supreme. The Symbol of Peace. An unquestioned icon whose power, potential and protection stretched beyond a mere nation's boundaries. A talent which few had historically been capable of matching. Theirs was a status that was the stuff of fables, an admixture of reality interwoven with fib to put forth an undeniable supremacy that permeated each of their tales. In America, the privilege of this magnificence had befallen a bombastic blonde siren. It was through a chance encounter with the enigmatic heroine that Jirou had come to understand hierarchies. As it were the prodigious baseball athlete had taken a right. Horizon University had settled into silence and the grounds in his vicinity lay relatively vacant. Its desolateness drummed up by the soft silver ambiance that penetrated the cloud's that struggled to mask the full moon. Under its glorious shimmer, Jirou powered through the Easterly that gnawed at his skin and fluttered his attire. Treading past the grand hallway of the matte grey gymnasium he would cut left and meander down its brick tiled pathways. A direction that saw him cross over into the institute's western region. There wasn't much forethought to his actions.

Infact baring his physical presence much of him had been transported elsewhere. Lost in thought where he vanquished mental demon only to have it replaced with another. Of all his concerns the expectation behind his newly found powers weighed on him the most. In Dr. Corki's classes, the man had shown genuine inquisition into what his quirk might have been. An indication that signaled perhaps no one had learnt of his encounter with Leona & the implications it bore. If so how could he explain the little man's ingenuity at precisely deducing the perfect costume, gears and items to suit his need? Was the old fool merely playing the role of jester? His thoughts would soon shift to Leona; she who stood above all Heroes if not all life forms in America. No sooner had his mind's eye painted a vivid image of her than would Jirou come to a halt. Angling his head down he raised both his palms before him and stared into them. Analyzing the the toughened callous flesh that were answers of to all his Whys. Why did ---- die? I swung the bat. Why am in America? I can swing a bat. Why is Zenko safe? I will swing the bat. However, there was a new purpose him now. Jirou had never doubted his potential to reserve a seat amongst paragons. All that had changed was that he now had one more reason to scale the summit. Clasping his hands he gripped tightly as a renewed conviction washed over him. A position he would've maintained had it not been for the chime of a distant bell announcing midnight's arrival. "Hehe". The guttural echo of his laughter abruptly bellowed as commenced to move once more. There was no need to stress. Why?

x West Sector Occupant x

Last edited:

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,230💸
Kumi
555💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Sigma would ascend in to the school wearing his civilian clothes, holding a large metal briefcase that contained his costume. The scientist would take his time walking behind the strange boy with hands covering his face pondering his actions while they were there.

The young man would speak as they strolled down the halls of the hero school. He inquired about Siebrens name.

My name is Sigma.

Siebren spoke curtly, not particularly interested in conversation as he glanced through the small windows of each door checking what was inside the rooms. Certainly there would be some interesting technology in a place like this he thought to himself, that was when his impromptu ally points at the sign.

Ah, science lab. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you young man and good fortune.

Siebren spoke quietly as he changed directions, heading towards the science lab with his briefcase held tightly. His plain white long sleeved shirt and pinstriped gray trousers made him look at home in the place. Which was beneficial in maintaining a subtle approach, something his fellow criminals had not bothered to do mostly.

Just hold it together, he thought to himself as he focused on the task at hand, his lab was lost to him now, being near the moon it was quite literally a million miles away and Siebren needed technology to continue his research.

The universe would provide nonetheless, or in this case the university. He laughed internally at this awful pun as he approached the science lab opening the door handle and heading inside.

Ah yes this would do just fine, he thought as his eyes scanned the darkened room coming across several useful devices. Microscopes powerful enough to see nanotech clearly under the lenses, particle accelerators and then the more generic stuff like burners and flasks. Everything he needed was right here for the taking.

Well, let's get to taking. A voice in his head said darkly.

Moderator Notes
The Setting of the Internal Plot has been scheduled for Midnight. This means Horizon University has long since shut down in operations. That does not mean entire facilities with extremely expensive merchandise are left unlocked. You did not even attempt to Role-Play a struggle. Keep that mind for future post. As for mentioning the items in the lab? That will be voided. It is just items in the lab until mentioned otherwise.

Reactions: Gèckö
Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,074💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
Ben had spent his day of rest well, resting. He stayed in his dorm in a full-dive world of his design to emulate tests for different uses for his quirk. He switched to one of his favorite VRMMORPGS. As a guild leader and as a serious gamer, he recorded his guild's raid on the new boss that launched merely 24hrs prior. "Haha, Yes! Way to go guys! That was in record time too. We're almost halfway to getting that new customizable gear! That new bow looks so cool too!" His eyes twinkled, his face lighting up. "Oh Benji, you're more excited about a bow in a videogame than you are about becoming a Hero and that's saying something!" The group laughed together as Ben looks in the corner of his UI and sees the time. He says his goodbyes and makes sure they text the group for their next Raid as it's a limited time event. He removes the visor returning to the real world. "Oh wow, it's so dark… huh..." He needed to get out of his room since the students on either side of him were so loud. Looking for a quiet place, he grabbed his headphones, his vr set, and his 32oz bottle of purified water, and headed to the study hall. Upon arrival, he spotted Annie Mae enjoying some lovely teriyaki chicken as its aroma filled the air. He waved at her smiling. His stomach began to growl and asked for some chicken tenders, fries and a peach. Ben felt a weird shiver down his spine while he was eating and began to feel a little uneasy. He chugged a can of Mountain Dew afterwards and laid down putting on the visor returning to the game to do some lv grinding. He set up a button to alert him in-game if it was pushed as he wasn't going to participate in any dungeons or instances where he couldn't escape.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Final word count: 323
Final placement: Within Study Hall Near Annie Mae.

jagged

Kin
155💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
I found very little trouble in breaking into the first building of the school, the impromptu break in had seen me and the other villain in tow smack dab in what seems to be an advanced training facility complete with different types of weights to increases the students physique.

"yo if what the other villains said before, we should be in the training facility right about now. I dont know about you but i need to move to other sectors of the building and ASAP.... If you come with me we can both potentially profit off the heist or at least ill owe you one"

I whispered to the other villain beside me while scoping the place out for enemies as best i can. The new mission my higher ups had given me to repay.... debts demands i go to specific sights in the building before i can come back and this time failure is not an option. I cautiously began walking around the training facility, taking every second to scan my surroundings in full and should i find no threats or cameras in the immediate facility I would fall in step with the other villain before me.

"So we know nothing about each other so were going to have to start with each of our strengths and weaknesses, Im good with speed but not so good with power and my quirk cant be activated until ive done enough movement. Its smoke based so if your not good with that your gonna want to stay far away"

I whispered silently enough only the person beside me could hear to the other villain just in case someone could be listening in.

"So.. what are you about?..."

We talked and walked through the facility, getting to know each other while making our way deeper into the school.

Entering East Sector

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,355💸
Kumi
8,012💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Status
Joseph murmured and yawned to himself as he moved around the dojo. A previous night filled with the most tedious of studying had done little to satiate the boredom he was plagued with over the last few days. It was readily apparent that his desire to catch a spar or two might not have been in the stars for him tonight. His mouth twitched lazily and his eyes dazed as he shuffled about.

His mind began to drift back and forth between memories of previous fights. His clash with the copper that landed him at Horizon University seemed to have stuck itself to the forefront of his mind that night. Perhaps it was Joseph’s way of reflecting that he had allowed himself to get too far out of hand that day.

“Curse my temper,” Joseph cried, slamming the side of his fist against a nearby wall.

Almost immediately, a creaking noise filled the air. Tiny shards of stone began to fall from the ceiling, prompting Joseph to look up. His jaw dropped at the sight of the cracks spreading across the ceiling. They reminded him of deep-set veins, and the roof splintered and fell apart.

“Oh no!” Joseph cried, pressing his hands against his face comically.

The rubble was dropping fast, but Joseph moved faster. He slammed his hands against the ground, rapidly shifting its shape. To the others, it would appear as though several sections of the ground had broken into puzzle pieces before almost instantly re-connecting to form several large tendrils throughout the room. The tendrils, following the intentions Joseph had when he touched the ground, whipped around above the heads of everyone in the room, swatting away the rubble as it fell from the air alongside the long, serpentine shape that came with it. The impact of the tendrils against the falling rocks chipped and cracked away at them with each connect. In the aftermath, the falling rubble had been pushed to the corners of the dojo, lining the edge of the room away from everyone inside. The tendrils were reduced to mere stumps, pillars only a few feet high as a slight, non-blinding dust cloud settled in the air.
Joseph turned towards the figure that had broken the ceiling, stepping slightly closer to get a better look.

ChibiDaGod

Kin
52💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
13⚔️
“Ahhh, I nevah ah-magine just how weak da defenses of da college are. Dis is no good, no, no, no. “

The sabbaths voice carried with a deep dissatisfied tone. He was hoping infiltrating the school would be challenging in of itself, but apparently it had lacked the funds to pay for security that guarded the sewage lines underneath the school, thus how all the villains got in uncontested. Or they did have security, but the invaders just got away with entering uncontested. Regardless, it was unacceptable and an improper way to greet the devil. He spat on the floor disgusted and disrespected by their unproductiveness. He wanted to have already killed a few by now, but he and his partner had infiltrated this deep into the school and hadn’t seen a single soul!

“What do we do now? Mr. Five ask of me to retrieve some contraption, but I don’t know. Maybe find a student, torture dem until dey submit to de devil. And dan we allow dem to guide us to what we seek. Dis must be the only way. De devil agrees, he is pleased wid my choice of offering. No longah shall we discussed dis. The devil demands a sacrifice, thus as his servant and vessel, I shall ensure we give him just dat.”

He chuckled softly, as he made it to the halls of the Eastern Sector, their destination being the Training Facility. Adorned in grave of death he walked, his face shadowed and his skin Abyss as charcoal. The only color that was noticeable was his devilish yellow eyes that glowed, this was Smog The Reaper and his devilish laugh only made him more sinister. He towered well over 6ft, a freak of nature in height alone.

“My powah allows me to suffocate the enemy with toxic smoke. No more, no less.”

You must be registered to see images

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
917💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Nearly late, Jean had finally walked made it to the door of the Dojo at Horizon University. It had taken far longer than it should have to get there. Perhaps if she'd been more studious towards attending her classes, she'd know the campus a bit better. While she had surely never seen the dojo before, she was almost sure that it hadn't always had a gaping hole in its roof. But whether it had or not, the rather noticeable destroyed roof, still crumbling in some places, didn't bode well for her. Ever unaffected by tough odds however, she quickly opened the door of the dojo and stepped inside. The people already in the room had seemingly made themselves at home. A standoff seemed imminent as one student approached another amongst a few scattered pillars. Jean kept a low profile and used that oncoming confrontation to try and hide the fact that she had worn a blue tee with a red phoenix emblazoned on the front, black shoes, and jeans, while the others in the room had actual costumes.

And keep a low profile she did, at least physically. Mentally, she couldn't help but go over dozens of scenarios in an attempt to figure just what it was those two boys were going to talk about. Her hands began to glow as if they were covered in flames, as her famous curiosity began to show itself. However this time Jean would take hold of herself and her hands would cease glowing instantly. She would stop herself from snooping, knowing that with a little more observing, she might just learn it the old fashioned way. Luckily she was obscured from view from the boys, so at the very least they didn't see her. Her attendance in class had been horrible, but at the very least that meant she wasn't very well known by her classmates. She was confident that she'd make a great impression, but shooting off her abilities at a moment's notice , while certainly Ghost like, wasn't the best foot to start off on with her teammates.

Funnyavery3

Kin
186💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Status
Emiya got up from his afternoon rest. Studying at the hall was great and contained a lot of information, but it had made him tired. The study hall was great for eating some food, reading, chilling, and sleeping. He sat back in his chair listening to music which always made him feel better and at ease. He saw a lot of his classmates in there with him and was glad about his future opportunities with them. From his experiences he had in the other days throughout the semester with them, Emiya knew he would need to be able to level up not only his quirk but also himself, his relationships, and of course his music.

“Hmm… maybe I should go produce some music? I know Ed Sheeran asked for some music, but then I’d have to go back to my crib to get my laptop and that’s too far. Or should I train myself.”

Emiya pondered over his actions. He remembered fighting that one dude previously at the dojo and how challenging battle could be without access to his quirk. The fight they had was epic, and Emiya felt that they both learned from each other. It would prove to refine a skill and aspect of fighting that was not previously present for Emiya, and he was glad about that. He decided to get up from his chair and leave the study hall to go to the dojo and practice fighting forms. As he arrived, he heard rumblings and crash noises.

“What the hell?”, Emiya thought

Emiya came inside the dojo right through the entrance, stopped, and first saw the top of the room give way and crash as what appeared to be a long serpentine shape came through the top of the room. He then saw his previous dojo practice partner along with weird tendrils swatting away at the rubble coming from the top of the rooftop.

“What’s going on?”, Emiya thought.

He didn’t know what to make of it, but there could have been numerous possibilities. And if anything, he needed to help his partner in case he was in trouble.

“Shoot, I need to go grab my stuff”, Emiya thought to himself.

Last edited:

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
688💸
Kumi
758💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Finn had been strolling around the campus, getting his bearings after speaking with a few students namely: Ahmed and Jirou a few hours ago.

He thought for a moment about the construction of his shield by Dr. Corki and Ekko a third year student at Horizon and got giddish with excitment at the thought of learning the ins and outs of his new weapon.

His quirk although powerful was very limited in its battle applications. It afforded it with little offensive capabilities and limited defensive effectiveness at its current level. If he could master the use of his shield and overcome the weaknesses of his quirk he's be able to wield an incredibly powerful ability difficult to contest.

As he entered the West Sector to engage in some late night studying with Jirou he could hear the sounds of an alarm blaring nearby.

"UNAUTHORIZED CLEARANCE... UNAUTHORIZED CLEARANCE.." The alarms would blare, as red and white flashes were present along the hallway. Metal sheets would emerge from the windows to prevent escape. The Science Lab to the left and in front of Finn would Auto-Lock as would many of the other rooms. The entire West Sector would seem to be under a lockdown..

"What could have happened?" Finn would say to himself, "Unauthorized Clearance? Was there an intruder in the building?" Finn quickly surmised someone must have snuck in and tripped some sort of alarm. He would maintain his position in the hallway near the Science Lab. He had no way to communicate with any of the Staff or Pro Heroes on Campus.

He had remembered during Orientation they had said afterhours facility access was primed to student and staff biometrics which were so advanced they were even capable of detecting quirk factors, which would confirm the presence of an unknown entity in the building.

_
Attempting Powerplay, Sigma's reckless entrance into the Science Lab will have triggered an Alarm Mechanic notifying staff and other personal on center that an intruder has entered the building. All doors and windows will be locked, and entrance and exit from the West Sector is barred for all non-Pro Heroes and Staff. Nobody can enter or exit the Science Building until Dr. Corki or another Pro Hero arrives.

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
1,628💸
Kumi
20,570💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
The great stony behemoth of a man walked forward, the teams had already broke off. His initial plan wasn't to use stealth, or tricks to enter; no, Darkseid was rather bold in his approach and as he walked forward, the dragon they met on the way to the school could be seen as they exited the sewer system in the middle of the school. With no professional heroes nearby or at the least viewable, it seemed Jeremiah's plans were true and the invasion was underway.

"Well, I guess this is our cue," Minerva spoke to Darkseid, alerting Darkseid to the giant dragon who was now beginning to scale the building. While he would have preferred the more direct approach, he couldn't deny the ease the dragon would offer. As the dragon begin to destroy the building as he climbed, Darkseid and his newfound ally would get off the dragon's back and watched him continue on, crashing the roof itself. "Ready when you are."

Darkseid peered down towards the study hall beneath them if the plans were correct. Jeremiah's notes mentioned the size of the library and how the room was dimly lit and contained many marble tables and restaurants within it. While they could use their combined force to break in, much like the dragon they rode in was doing, Darkseid knew that varied tactics could go a long way. Because of the size of the school, he knew they had to have their own generators and power transformers to sustain and power the school. But a destroyed transformer would take their back up generators too long before they could kick back in. And if multiple blew...

"Wait here, I will be back"

Scaling down the school, Darkseid would remember where Jeremiah stated the strongest transformers were; luckily, he wasn't far from it as it was near the library. Instead of being newr the science lab, it was further away in case of explosion or other chemical reactions their which would make it hazardous to be close to, the transformers weren't far away. Reaching the transformer, Darkseid knew that it was easy to overload it's circuits with electricity or a suitable fire. Damage to wires or equipment elsewhere in the electrical grid can also cause too much electricity to flow into the transformer, causing it to blow. This would be enough to even prevent the generators from triggering, Darkseid thought, remembering the explosion in New York last year from damaged transformers that caused outages for over a week.

Because it was Nets the library, it wasnt hard to find someone nearby; a lone student walked through the campus unaware of Darkseid in the shadows, allowing him to seize the man with ease. Instead of killing him, Darkseid would strike his throat strong to prevent him from screaming out. As the man was winded, Darkseid would strike him again to knock him out. Taking a lighter from the man's pocket, Darkseid would then light the man's clothing on fire while lifting him high and throwing him with force at the transformer with the intent to cause the electrical grid to break. It wouldnt immediately trigger but that was enough, giving Darkseid the needed time to scale the building again just before it blew in a large fiery explosion, robbing the school of light as a large power outage rolled through.

Looking at his partner, he nods to him before they break through the window entering the school into the study hall.

"Well, what do we have here?"

Attempting Power Play. By locating it from the plans of Jeremiah and then destroying the power transformer via fiery corpse, it would trigger a fiery explosion that caused a large scale power outage. This power outage would even prevent back up generators from triggering until the transformer itself was repaired ( similarly to real life ). This would prevent the security measures of the science lab from triggering as the power outage would rob the school of its technological advances and defenses.

Last edited:

XZA

Legendary
Kin
166💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Jeremiah was sitting on a toilet in the study hall bathroom, sitting back, his mouth wide open, drool leaking down his mouth. He was asleep with his pants down on the toilet. He was dreaming about random incidents in his past.

There was a massive room, extremely long, made purely out of gold. The room had to be over 150 meters long, on one end was a massive door, guarded by two giants whose sole purpose was to open the door, as only a giant had the strength to open the door itself, being so heavy. The other side had a throne, sitting several dozen meters high, with a staircase leading up to it. Jeremiah made his way down the hallway before the throne room was set ablaze. The fire raced throughout every inch of the massive room, consuming it. Inside of the flames, Jeremiah could see children being burned alive, black children.

Another nightmare, at this point he was desensitized to it. At one point he was afraid, but now, now he was used to it. It didn't even matter anymore. He had gotten so used to the torture that he was numb to it. Suffering from both narcolepsy and insomnia as well as a post-traumatic stress disorder, he never was at peace.

All of a sudden, he awoke, realizing he had fallen asleep on the toilet during study hall, he realized that the Villains would be coming at any time. He reached to his side and put his bag on his lap, opening it to get everything ready to go. Just as he looked inside, he noticed the empty mask of his costume looking back at him, reminding him of his devilish ways. It also reminded him of his goal. Five million dollars for the nightmare's to stop, five million dollars to be at peace, five million dollars to fulfill the dream of the Olukun family.

Drayce

Elite
Kin
28💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
9⚔️
Awards
Horizon was truly an interesting place. The day had progressed quickly as A played a game of basketball with another student and then went on to discuss his costume with the head of the support department. With some spare time on his hands the Egyptian royal made his way to the study hall. It was a comfortable setting that acted as a hub for students, containing both a library and an assortment of restaurants and shops.
Seeking to relax as well as stimulate his mind A opted to do a bit of reading. Going from aisle to aisle A went around looking for some interesting reading material. Ultimately he decided on a thick old looking book whose appearance made it clear that it had been quite a while since it was last opened.
He read the excerpt, "Quintessence is the name of the fifth element used by medieval alchemists for a medium similar or identical to that thought to make up the heavenly bodies. It was noted that there was very little presence of quintessence within the terrestrial sphere. Due to the low presence of quintessence, earth could be affected by what takes place within the heavenly bodies."

A would emit a small golden flame from his finger looking at it with pride.

After finishing up reading his book in the Study Hall A wasn't sure what to do. As he walked out of the study hall, he realized he wasn't tired at all. However, given the time being rather late, there wasn't much he could potentially do. He recalled his enjoyment playing basketball earlier and decided to go to the training facility and get some shots up to get rid of all his pent up energy. There he would see another student

Starting point Training Facility

Status
Not open for further replies.