Interest Check - My Hero Academia

Kin
698💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Hello Animebase! Some Friends and I love Boku no Hero so much that we actual like to join Role-Plays based around it. After participating in them, we figured we can expand on what worked and was fun here. The reason for this thread is to get the conversation going, see if we can gather enough people to join the Role-Play here. I see there is a major section for Naruto, so hopefully we can crank out a Role-Play that is as fun!

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
519💸
Kumi
11,737💴
Trait Points
12⚔️
Status
We need feedback on this as it'll help us moving forward with creating the Roleplay. It isn't just a thread to gauge how many people would want a MHA Roleplay. But what they would want in a MHA Roleplay. Its the best way for us to create an engaging, challenging and exciting experience for those that join.

Kin
698💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
It'd be helpful if you posted a general idea of what you offer or already offer
Perhaps I mislabeled the thread. Not only is this an interest check, its kind of a chance to build with you all. What would you be interested in seeing primarily? The only thing I can share is my desires, but I will be honest and say I have not dived into making them anything to present.

I want an interactive school system. You know like Year One, Year Two? You seen the series? If not I can elaborate more. I was also poking around in the NB base, I feel like some key principles would be lovely for this RP to hopefully attract the Naruto Role-Players.

But I have to request permission and hopefully get approved to use the Naruto RP as inspiration. So please, tell me your thoughts.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
625💸
Kumi
3,575💴
Trait Points
12⚔️
Awards
Well the things I'd want to know if I were looking into this would be, is this going to be a story driven RP? Is it going to have battling in it? Can we make canon characters from the series? What environment would this be in? My *personal* thoughts would be that this should be an RP that can prepare quickly for alot of growth, as its fairly early in the series and things are bound to ramp up within the series. In the series they halt or slow progression for plot purposes. In an RP where people are constantly trying to progress and gain and grow every single day the progress will eventually become faster than the anime. People generally aren't going to like artifically walls stopping them from progressing vai their own work

Kin
698💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Well the things I'd want to know if I were looking into this would be, is this going to be a story driven RP? Is it going to have battling in it? Can we make canon characters from the series? What environment would this be in? My *personal* thoughts would be that this should be an RP that can prepare quickly for alot of growth, as its fairly early in the series and things are bound to ramp up within the series. In the series they halt or slow progression for plot purposes. In an RP where people are constantly trying to progress and gain and grow every single day the progress will eventually become faster than the anime. People generally aren't going to like artifically walls stopping them from progressing vai their own work
You raised some great concerns actually (I took them as concerns). A series more fleshed out would be easier to design around. I am up for the challenge regarding My Hero Academia if you willing to give feedback? Jay advertised Animebase to me and told me there are smart, like minded individuals here. It should be no problem designing something.

HowDidIGetPrem

Veteran
Kin
2,428💸
Kumi
532💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You raised some great concerns actually (I took them as concerns). A series more fleshed out would be easier to design around. I am up for the challenge regarding My Hero Academia if you willing to give feedback? Jay advertised Animebase to me and told me there are smart, like minded individuals here. It should be no problem designing something.
If that's all you're looking for, just join Sakurabase. :sneaky:

All_Red

Regular
Kin
2,817💸
Kumi
606💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think to answer your last statement, "People generally aren't going to like artifically walls stopping them from progressing vai their own work" would be to create a system to where the limits to one's work would be with thier own work. Like a person gets a one quirk and can only improve that quirk till it can no longer be improved... That way they feel blocked via thuer own imagination, rather then in game boundaries.