Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
we had to shave at my high school, had no choice, the hall monitors would be all over you if you didnt. actually the day i graduated, one of the hall monitors made me shave for "old times sake", before i was allowed to go on to the stage. what a douche, i was already shaved because they kept stressing that smh. we called him John Redcorn

that would fucking suck if i had to be a freshman in high school again, i was so glad when i was done with school. its like daycare for teenagers, i skipped a lot. but i wouldve worked out as a freshman this time, i use to be tall and skinny all through high school, if i had the cut i have now then, man. i wouldve been deep in so much poon, i got some but it couldve been way more, i was lazy though and doing drugs all the time

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we had to shave at my high school, had no choice, the hall monitors would be all over you if you didnt. actually the day i graduated, one of the hall monitors made me shave for "old times sake", before i was allowed to go on to the stage. what a douche, i was already shaved because they kept stressing that smh. we called him John Redcorn

that would fucking suck if i had to be a freshman in high school again, i was so glad when i was done with school. its like daycare for teenagers, i skipped a lot. but i wouldve worked out as a freshman this time, i use to be tall and skinny all through high school, if i had the cut i have now then, man. i wouldve been deep in so much poon, i got some but it couldve been way more, i was lazy though and doing drugs all the time

I was shocked when I found out that most girls lose there virginity at 24. If I knew that information after a mental asylum ten years ago I would have never been ashamed of myself for not having enough ***. I paid a girl 20 bucks when I was fourteen and got some a year later for entering highschool.

Now it is like the world backfired so much that I might aswell get cut again and go back to community College and find a virgin.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was shocked when I found out that most girls lose there virginity at 24. If I knew that information after a mental asylum ten years ago I would have never been ashamed of myself for not having enough ***. I paid a girl 20 bucks when I was fourteen and got some a year later for entering highschool.

Now it is like the world backfired so much that I might aswell get cut again and go back to community College and find a virgin.
idk about that but it is lame to be ashamed of being a virgin. i feel like when youre younger people make such a big deal, when most people werent even ready mentally for ***. it just feels really good and in high school i got the, "youre cute but too skinny" from a lot of girls, that if i had the cutlery going, i probably couldve busted that out. but its whatever

damn $20? omg :LOL::LOL::LOL: she was throwing it out there, if a women let me hit for $20 i would pass on that, thats way too low...well actually maybe not if i was 14. thats still cheap as hell though :LOL::LOL::LOL:. ive actually never had *** with a virgin ever though and ive been with a lot of women from 16-27. idk if id want that though, i like women that know what theyre doing, you should definitely get the cut going again though, these women are thirsty out here