0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

If Kurama didnt like Naruto... Would that be enough for him to be dead a long time ago?

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If Kurama didnt like Naruto... Would that be enough for him to be dead a long time ago?
lol naruto and sasuke fans these days.

Reactions: Koinzell

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You do know he became friends with Kurama right?

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If Kurama didnt like Naruto he would have trolled him at vote 1 and let him die by Sasukes hand.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Kurama didnt like Naruto he would have trolled him at vote 1 and let him die by Sasukes hand.
But then Kyuubi is done for three years isn't he?

Not really, back then in part one if the Jin died than the beast would also die. He had no other choice. Of course that was retconned in part 2.

Reactions: Guitar Hero

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually had it kept progressing it would be at 8 tails. Naruto would die and the 9 tails would be free and murder Sasuke and everything else in sight.

Pain arc and Sasuke reunion arc showed Kurama's intentions. Even the smallest inkling of naruto getting upset is enough for Kurama to abuse it and cause his chakra to leak.

true enigma

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well here's another question if Itachi didn't love Sasuke as much he did would Sasuke be still alive?....:Sparks:
Except u forget that Itachi isnt inside of Sasuke saving him :lol and coaching
Actually had it kept progressing it would be at 8 tails. Naruto would die and the 9 tails would be free and murder Sasuke and everything else in sight.

Pain arc and Sasuke reunion arc showed Kurama's intentions. Even the smallest inkling of naruto getting upset is enough for Kurama to abuse it and cause his chakra to leak.
This is incorrect, Kurama would also die

true enigma

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My point is why would he let him die. Whats the point of this thread?
From a question about if I knew he were friends with him? Thats a strange focus conscerning the focus of my thread....

I asked If Naruto would be dead If he didnt like him, Not if Naruto made friends or not.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Except u forget that Itachi isnt inside of Sasuke saving him :lol and coaching
That's not the point whether Kurama is inside or not both would've died in one way or the other if not for the mercy of other characters. I know you're biased towards Sasuke but at least admit that without Itachi's mercy he'd be in pure world with the rest of his clan.

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From a question about if I knew he were friends with him? Thats a strange focus conscerning the focus of my thread....

I asked If Naruto would be dead If he didnt like him, Not if Naruto made friends or not.
He's saying that Kurama didn't like Naruto until much later in the manga. Therefore, Kurama evidently has no desire to get Naruto killed. He would like to escape at some point.

true enigma

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not the point whether Kurama is inside or not both would've died in one way or the other if not for the mercy of other characters. I know you're biased towards Sasuke but at least admit that without Itachi's mercy he'd be in pure world with the rest of his clan.
I know your biased with Naruto but admit that its not the same thing and Naruto has the most powerful entity who attends his every need inside his body and not just a simple brother :lol

Last edited:

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really, back then in part one if the Jin died than the beast would also die. He had no other choice. Of course that was retconned in part 2.
This.

Kurama saved Naruto because he didn't want to die, but then we learned that shit doesn't matter because they'll respawn anyway and are essentially immortal.