Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In all honesty I wouldn't be very surprised. Sakura has showcased pretty much most of Ashura descendants traits.
Actually she has showcased more uzumaki traits and I believe Uzumaki isnt Ashura descendants since the manga says distant relatives instead of close relatives. Ashura didnt inherit special chakra genes, but uzumaki had powerful chakras like uchiha.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont forget hashirama and mito are related :sdo3:

Ot: wouldnt be surprised. I unraveled the mystery of the clans. Wait for it.
hinata,naruto,sasuke,karin etc all distantly related
Oh I know. I’ve always thought it was kind of eewww. I know it’s how it went in those times though :bdpf:

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The damage has already been done. Not trying to hate, but she is a failure as the series main heroine.

Her being a Senju should've been made known a long time ago, but it wouldn't matter that much now :coffee:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The damage has already been done. Not trying to hate, but she is a failure as the series main heroine.

Her being a Senju should've been made known a long time ago, but it wouldn't matter that much now :coffee:
I don't think so I would've preferred more development for her but the other 2 had handouts, You'd expect heroines to be left behind in such circumstances, however she started with immense hype but was sidelined by kishi.

She isnt a failure, if anyone is a failure, hinata is. Not to sound rude.
Sakura could've been better of kishi didn't side line her after hyping her. Sakura is a sanin level ninja none the less.

As for Hinata follow the link.

Last edited: