Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think so I would've preferred more development for her but the other 2 had handouts, You'd expect heroines to be left behind in such circumstances, however she started with immense hype but was sidelined by kishi.

Sakura could've been better of kishi didn't side line her after hyping her. Sakura is a sanin level ninja none the less.

As for Hinata follow the link.
Was this closed? Lmao , them salt putting hyuga fans. How much they whine on a daily basis I wonder.

OT:- Sakura is already proven descendant. ( i gotta follow the rules or those butthurts would be smashing the report button on me)

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was this closed? Lmao , them salt putting hyuga fans. How much they whine on a daily basis I wonder.

OT:- Sakura is already proven descendant. ( i gotta follow the rules or those butthurts would be smashing the report button on me)
Yeah it was closed for 0 reason all I did was present manga facts. I've asked for it to be re-opened we'll see how that goes.

Ps. I also like the Hyuga clan it wasn't a Hyuga bash thread.

OT- it's hinted quite a lot that there may be a link we'll have to wait and see though because if that's the case then Sarada may awaken a lesser rinnegan.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Disgrace to Ashura's bloodline, much like Tsunade.

You must be registered for see images

Anyways, it's not happening since it is not needed, not when Moegi, Himawari, and Karin are around. Even Sumire and potentially Salad.

Last edited:

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The similarity is, both these kinabae hinabae and made in hell made in heaven made in china clowns have the same avatars. Bahaha what a comedic pleasure these guys are.

Sakura is the best descendant of Ashura.

Ashura is proud of her.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Disgrace to Ashura's bloodline, much like Tsunade.

You must be registered for see images

Anyways, it's not happening since it is not needed, not when Moegi, Himawari, and Karin are around. Even Sumire and potentially Salad.
How is Tsunade a disgrace on Ashura’s bloodline when she was for a period of time the strongest female kunoichi and the best medical ninja on the planet?

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:lmao:sorry it’s hard to tell when it’s posted like that
The thread premises itself is stupid to begin with so you should expect some stupid replies. :lol Like I said, Sakura being Ashura’s descendant is not needed with so many other females who posses his blood, let alone the fact that Kishimoto already confirmed there is nothing special about Sakura's lineage.

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura doesn't need it.
\thread

like literally, I want her to remain as normal as portrayed at this point. Achieving high ranking Uzumaki and medical techniques. Becoming a NV known master of medical ninjutsu. AND can still hold her own offensively if need be better than most of her peers while still being a support ninja main. Not to mention becoming a major war asset GG

All that needed to be better was mid shippuden in terms of development. I can't be TOO picky otherwise.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
\thread

like literally, I want her to remain as normal as portrayed at this point. Achieving high ranking Uzumaki and medical techniques. Becoming a NV known master of medical ninjutsu. AND can still hold her own offensively if need be better than most of her peers while still being a support ninja main. Not to mention becoming a major war asset GG

All that needed to be better was mid shippuden in terms of development. I can't be TOO picky otherwise.
When did that happen? You do know Yin Seal isn't an Uzumaki tech, at least not from what we know.