I get why hashirama's fans hype him so much..........................................

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's fecking badass.
You must be registered for see images
Innocent at the same time. Dat contradictory feeling.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's not badass. They love him so much because his only 2 feats which are 1000 veritable armed Kanon and he defeated EMS Madara.
Hashirama himself is a lot like Naruto where in some cases he'll be humble for peace in terms of political polices but fighting in wars or his Indra reincarnate he's a bit arrogant like Naruto.
Edit: A badass person would be Pain, Kakashi, Sakumo, Minato (maybe), Tobious (masked), Zabuza, Itachi, Kisame, or Sasuke
Hashirama is powerful and cheerful. He reminds me of Choji, Naruto, and Jiraiya.

The huge difference between the two is that with Naruto he actually lost some battles to Indra's incarnate while Hashirama tied his Indra counterpart for many years before ultimately defeating him at VoTe (seemingly).

Last edited:

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree OP. You don't have to be all edgy or an a-hole, to be "badass".

He's not badass. They love him so much because his only 2 feats which are 1000 veritable armed Kanon and he defeated EMS Madara.
Hashirama himself is a lot like Naruto where in some cases he'll be humble for peace in terms of political polices but fighting in wars or his Indra reincarnate he's a bit arrogant like Naruto.
Edit: A badass person would be Pain, Kakashi, Sakumo, Minato (maybe), Tobious (masked), Zabuza, Itachi, Kisame, or Sasuke
Hashirama is powerful and cheerful. He reminds me of Choji, Naruto, and Jiraiya.

The huge difference between the two is that with Naruto he actually lost some battles to Indra's incarnate while Hashirama tied his Indra counterpart for many years before ultimately defeating him at VoTe (seemingly).
He also defeated Kakazu, and pounded the juubi with those gates. These things, combined with beating Madara, ending the centuries long war that Indra/Asura started and having so many epic techniques make Hashirama epic.

So what about him being cheerful? Do you have to be moody to be "badass"? I agree with OP.

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As a child w/o Mokuton he stood above adult 3T Uchiha just as a weaker Madara was able to kill adult Senju who equal or suprass the Uchiha , w/o his Sharingan yet Kid Hashi constantly spanked him all the way to adulthood. Meaning even kid Hasi was high jonin level.

The dude casually defied Edo tensie and even better , told Orochimaru of all people to turn his frown upside down LOLL.

He tamed all the tailed beast for lolz then gave them away for lulz and odes this to the Juubi.

Chakra that can do this in base and casually puts the strongest Bijuu to sleep.

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As a child w/o Mokuton he stood above adult 3T Uchiha just as a weaker Madara was able to kill adult Senju who equal or suprass the Uchiha , w/o his Sharingan yet Kid Hashi constantly spanked him all the way to adulthood. Meaning even kid Hasi was high jonin level.

The dude casually defied Edo tensie and even better , told Orochimaru of all people to turn his frown upside down LOLL.

He tamed all the tailed beast for lolz then gave them away for lulz and odes this to the Juubi.

Lmao.. The one where he calls Tobirama and every where shudders was awesome. I think Suigetsu shudders in fear after that? XD Either way he had some gall too.. I vaguely remember him making a statement that puts his reserves on par with KCM Naruto when he shared his chakra with the alliance XD

Queen of Bananas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But that's the thing, Senjus don't tend to have any in born talents so they tend to work very hard to over compensate by getting into a whole bunch of other things. In contrast, Uchihas tend to lack the capacity to form relationships so they're always irate as though 24 hour gut constipation.

I believe the best Kage would be Muu. A perfectly balanced Kage in, character, conduct, ability, tenacity and strength. Muu appears to be quite emotionally mature while maintaining facets of tactical and analytical intelligence.

Hashirama appears childish, like most Senjus. Which explains their irrational perseverance towards strength and power. Uchihas are the same, it seems. Both appear immature, spoiled and childish. You could classify Senjus as closet narcissists and Uchihas as closet psychopaths.

tbh, it's not the most powerful that matters, but the most reliable, intelligent (both cognitively and emotionally), analytical and rational that matters..... arguably, the most ethical or the one with the most heightened sense of morality is the quality that matters as well.

Balance is key, and maturity is the door to balance.

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao.. The one where he calls Tobirama and every where shudders was awesome. I think Suigetsu shudders in fear after that? XD Either way he had some gall too.. I vaguely remember him making a statement that puts his reserves on par with KCM Naruto when he shared his chakra with the alliance XD

Reactions: Jinrou

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree OP. You don't have to be all edgy or an a-hole, to be "badass".

He also defeated Kakazu, and pounded the juubi with those gates. These things, combined with beating Madara, ending the centuries long war that Indra/Asura started and having so many epic techniques make Hashirama epic.
That’s not a crazy feat considering that Kakazu was a jonin fodder that did not have Earth Grudge at the time. Putting those gracious gates were useless, the jyubi was still able to mold chakra and use jyubi fissions. Controlling the biju while using its power is cool or impressive. Not holding it in place.

He didn’t end the long war Ashura/Indra had other wise Naruto and Sasuke wouldn’t happen.Naruto is responsible for ending the war because Indra conceded.

And so many epic techniques make Hashirama epic? How about no. I didn’t think his techniques were epic just resourceful and powerful.
Epic is nagato’s powers hands down.

So what about him being cheerful? Do you have to be moody to be "badass"? I agree with OP.
So you’re telling me the people I said are badass are moody all the time? Clearly no.
Kakashi is probably the consistent definition of what “cool” means in the series and he was not moody.
Try again.
It’s mostly people who are nonchalant that are considered “cool.”

Just because some one is power doesn’t mean they’re cool. Stop confusing the two.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That’s not a crazy feat considering that Kakazu was a jonin fodder that did not have Earth Grudge at the time. Putting those gracious gates were useless, the jyubi was still able to mold chakra and use jyubi fissions. Controlling the biju while using its power is cool or impressive. Not holding it in place.

He didn’t end the long war Ashura/Indra had other wise Naruto and Sasuke wouldn’t happen.Naruto is responsible for ending the war because Indra conceded.

And so many epic techniques make Hashirama epic? How about no. I didn’t think his techniques were epic just resourceful and powerful.
Epic is nagato’s powers hands down.

So you’re telling me the people I said are badass are moody all the time? Clearly no.
Kakashi is probably the consistent definition of what “cool” means in the series and he was not moody.
Try again.
It’s mostly people who are nonchalant that are considered “cool.”

Just because some one is power doesn’t mean they’re cool. Stop confusing the two.
He's cool when he's fighting, other than that, he's a dorky kind of badass LMAO.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1.- Adult Ninja =/= Jonin Level Ninja. This just means Adult Ninja in the past were worst than filler ninjas. Or maybe not, but even kid Kakashi did that yet Jonnin Kakashi was equal to Jonnin in the war.
2.- Orochimaaru using Hashirama cells to be stronger, no wonder why he couldnt control the true owner of the cells.
3.- And yes, Hashirama is special tamer of Bijus, he was born with a special chakra to do it.