Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so , i was trying to create another account , as a "support" account and i can't register another account , because this message shows up: "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator." what should i do? :S

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
use my alt if you use the account above so we can be awesome tawsome..

I cant make an account either ... must be something weird going on.. :mad:_@: conspiracy

Roby

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so , i was trying to create another account , as a "support" account and i can't register another account , because this message shows up: "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator." what should i do? :S
They closed registration. No more accounts, behave nicely and you won't ''need' a backup account.

Sabuto Hayashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Registration of new accounts has been temporarily disabled, to stop alt. accounts being used for spam or trolling. This helps by keeping the forum a bit cleaner than it previously was.

The only thing you can do is wait until registration is opened again, and create a second account then. Whilst alts aren't against the rules, bear in mind that using a secondary account to rep yourself or spam will get you banned.

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:nuts: Someone give it cpr or cp3o or something :nuts:
C3PO *_*
second this.
NB is getting bored since the registration is closed.They should open it again
not because of registration.. it was a spark in active users on NB for a while cuz the manga was really exciting...
then one chapter happened and everybody was a little scarce so the online users dropped..

maybe it was when Hashirama compared Sakura to Tsunade when he didn't see Tsunade beyond a toddler's age.
NO.. It was when Orochimaru was acting like a comedian & all the kage survived...
:hint:that's when things went slow for the base again... :'(

Deathwink

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
C3PO *_*

not because of registration.. it was a spark in active users on NB for a while cuz the manga was really exciting...
then one chapter happened and everybody was a little scarce so the online users dropped..

maybe it was when Hashirama compared Sakura to Tsunade when he didn't see Tsunade beyond a toddler's age.
NO.. It was when Orochimaru was acting like a comedian & all the kage survived...
:hint:that's when things went slow for the base again... :'(
this sounds very logical

Status
Not open for further replies.