Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did the manga already conclude? Or is it still ongoing?
Whats the last arc? Im not sure and this did come out over a decade ago so you would think itd be finish thats why theyre making the remake of the anime. Anyone know?

edo x edo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been both reading and watching the series... It's been ages since there have been a manga chapter, so I think this is over, and the new anime is nearing the ending as well

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because I read somewhere that the author takes a lot of breaks. But the manga is still ongoing. There just hasnt been a new chpater in almost a years

Hemsey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I heard is that Togashi is or was ill. So he can't continue with the manga. But it's been in a long time. I say the manga is on going.

HarrisonX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_- yeah I checked ages ago and the latest chapter was like 1-2 years ago or something with the last page of the chapter saying it is on Hiatus, I hope it's not cancelled :| because then I don't know what will happen with the 2011 anime.......

Straw Hat Zoro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The one good thing about the anime is they can still if are allowed to do the Chairman arc which I liked a lot. I just don't get why he doesn't start doing chapters again. Why cant he do a biweekly chapter or at the very least which would suck but be better then this do a monthly release. I think the biweekly is perfect work a week take off a week. He is just lazy lol which is sad for us fans.