How will you react if Sasuke gets izanami and trolls Obito like itachi did to kabuto?

how would you react?

• Drop the manga and burn it; Uchihas are so aggravating!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hate the troll uchiha even more

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • ecstatic; Sasuke is the solo king!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sasuke>Naruto threads all day

• a bit happy but really disappointed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finally Kishi gets rid of Obito

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I wouldn't mind to be honest

• no reaction

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Oronagato

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Imagine if next chapter sasuke gets an asspull - izanami - and uses it on Obito the way Itachi trolled Kabuto:

You must be registered for see images

Think about it, Obito has the Juubi, Rinnegan, Mokuton and is way too OP. Kabuto boasting over how OP and invincible he was precipitated a deus ex machina/asspull, izanami. This could foreshadow that kishi has sasuke in mind as the next troll king to use izanami on a poor victim, a certsin someone who seems too OP, has a sad sob story, arrogant, can't accept reality, etc. Who could that be? Someone who wants to change destiny because he can't accept it? Hmmmmmm......

Last edited:

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it would be lame but again, preforming izanami against a strong opponent is not an easy task/extremely difficult and in obito's current state, it's nearly impossible.
we have one example of a character that preformed it, and he used his edo state to his advantage.

Last edited:

Vashin

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i Believe his resolve is clear it has been proven already and i'd be mad if sasuke got rid of his eye site for that.

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wrong.

You must be registered for see images

Let's put it another way. Unlike kabuto, he isn't lying to himself nor does he try to change his 'fate'(izanagi/Kabuto with all the dna) constantly. Izanami would be ineffective on him like it would be against 90% of NV. It's a jutsu to combat against Izanagi not win battles...