Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We see from the pain arc gamakichi is roughly the size of Naruto and when he gets to the war arc he's become gamabunta size. How do you think he was able to get so big so quick.

My theory is i think it has to do with the orb around his neck we see similar orb around the toad sage which has the symbol of toad oil. I'm thinking gamakichi had to absorb massive amount of sage chakra to be battle ready in the war arc.

You must be registered for see images

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is literally a giant frog smoking a big ass pipe, a giant frog with a giant thorned-rod thing, and a giant freaking Ninja Turtle rip off.

And your question is how did smaller frog get a little bigger.

:sdo:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is literally a giant frog smoking a big ass pipe, a giant frog with a giant thorned-rod thing, and a giant freaking Ninja Turtle rip off.

And your question is how did smaller frog get a little bigger.

:sdo:
So it makes sense how gamakichi got to gamabunta size in the war arc while in about a 3 year time skip it only got to Narutos height how does that make sense

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it makes sense how gamakichi got to gamabunta size in the war arc while in about a 3 year time skip it only got to Narutos height how does that make sense
I don't know how toad biology works in the Narutoverse, lmao. Maybe they just have a stunted growth.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe time is different in Mt. Myuboku. Remember Naruto training for Sage Mode? It is intriguing to consider that the time there is a bit distorted, faster flowing than anywhere else in NV?

Why didn't Naruto age though? Well, it's for toads.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe time is different in Mt. Myuboku. Remember Naruto training for Sage Mode? It is intriguing to consider that the time there is a bit distorted, faster flowing than anywhere else in NV?

Why didn't Naruto age though? Well, it's for toads.
Possibly but I doubt sage chakra effects the flow of time and each sage location is on earth

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toads in Mount Myōboku are constantly using senjutsu chakra everyday and are not limited like humans. Seeing how senjutsu chakra can effect the growth of ninjutsus, I wouldn't be surprised if some effects took place on the toad's growth as well. Ma and Pa must be a special occasion.