hearteaterx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Witness your closest friend die for a second time. Literally, Sasuke will awaken it when Itachi 'dies' again.

Or perhaps watching your closest friend die for a second time upon awakening EMS. Kabuto may start out strong, but Sasuke will get rinnegan and win. Or just destroy Kabuto with EMS -.-

Vi1Zero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory was that in order to unlock Rinnegan, you have to not only have EMS, but you must come close to losing everything. Basically, you have to either die, or be on the verge of death. It.. sort of supports Madara because the First Hokage was presumed to have killed Madara at the Valley of the End.

Meh, just a theory.

Genjin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Witness your closest friend die for a second time. Literally, Sasuke will awaken it when Itachi 'dies' again.

Or perhaps watching your closest friend die for a second time upon awakening EMS. Kabuto may start out strong, but Sasuke will get rinnegan and win.
Or just destroy Kabuto with EMS -.-
You must be registered for see images

hearteaterx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fanboys are everywhere these days.
Hop off, self-assured di<k wads are everywhere these days. You act like my random suggestion would be absurd in Naruto, when kishi himself relies on deus ex machina to tell his story. I wasn't serious.
Feel free to post on narutobase acting like your sitting on some kind of throne looking down on others. That won't change the fact your spending your time reading stupid comments and jokes about a poorly written manga. Read a book or something.

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How did madara gain rinnegan?
I´m sure he didn´t have a friend who died twice and i´m sure he wouldn´t give a shit.
I think it´s more like you have to die to awaken rinnegan or simply you need senju dna, that´s all.