Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Naruto came back from the his training with Jiraiya, i thought he grew alot in size but then i fount out that Naruto's still a midget xd

Naruto:166cm
Shino:175cm
Shikamaru:170cm
Choji:172cm
Kiba:169cm
Neji:172cm
Lee:172cm
Kankuro:175cm

He's the same height as Gaara but i thought would at least be a little taller :/

Who do you think is the biggest character(Not including Summons)

Reactions: Aominecchi

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
judging from the last episode, it seems Hashirama and Tobirama are the tallest, they tower over Minato and esp Hiruzen. Minato is probably somewhere near 6 feet, Hiruzen around Naruto's height I think. Orochimaru is incredibly tall as well as Jiraiya too. another one who I'd say is really tall is Kakuzu, but it's hard to judge.

Fecal Matter

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
judging from the last episode, it seems Hashirama and Tobirama are the tallest, they tower over Minato and esp Hiruzen. Minato is probably somewhere near 6 feet, Hiruzen around Naruto's height I think. Orochimaru is incredibly tall as well as Jiraiya too. another one who I'd say is really tall is Kakuzu, but it's hard to judge.
Minato is in between 170 and 180cm he isn't that tall.(main reason why Naruto is short)

Kikki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Naruto came back from the his training with Jiraiya, i thought he grew alot in size but then i fount out that Naruto's still a midget xd

Naruto:166cm
Shino:175cm
Shikamaru:170cm
Choji:172cm
Kiba:169cm
Neji:172cm
Lee:172cm
Kankuro:175cm

He's the same height as Gaara but i thought would at least be a little taller :/

Who do you think is the biggest character(Not including Summons)
Terrible, they are all as tall as I am and I am female /172 cm). Do 16-17 year old boys still grow? Hehe, I always thought Jiraiya was huge. I think the tallest guy is the one from stone village. He looks like he is 3 metres tall. I think Onooki on the other hand barely reaches my knee. Lol.