[Discussion] how strong would Neji be if he was still alive i boroto manga????..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Choji, Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura are the only ones that gain significant growth over time.

There’s no need for comparison because Neji growth wasn’t comparable to Kakashi who was already much stronger.
When one guy has somewhat flattened his growth curve, then a weaker guy still growing can be compared if he surpasses him.

Your first sentence. Where's it coming from?

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When one guy has somewhat flattened his growth curve, then a weaker guy still growing can be compared if he surpasses him.

Your first sentence. Where's it coming from?
Yea but Neji growth curve was the one flattened, not Kakashi or Darui.

My first sentence is about you mentioning Choji take lead over his clan.. I was just saying only a few have had growth like choji from that generation.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea but Neji growth curve was the one flattened, not Kakashi or Darui.

My first sentence is about you mentioning Choji take lead over his clan.. I was just saying only a few have had growth like choji from that generation.
How did it flatten? Like, what makes you think he stopped growing or slowed significantly?

Ok, i hear you

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How did it flatten? Like, what makes you think he stopped growing or slowed significantly?

Ok, i hear you
After the time skip, the beginning of Shippuden, Neji developed the air palm and advanced the palm technique further but that was it. Keep him at jonnin level, while Choji Sasuke and Naruto advanced to kage level and beyond.
I would think that Lee even surpassed Neji.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After the time skip, the beginning of Shippuden, Neji developed the air palm and advanced the palm technique further but that was it. Keep him at jonnin level, while Choji Sasuke and Naruto advanced to kage level and beyond.
I would think that Lee even surpassed Neji.
A simple stats change is good enough.

Ironically, that's exactly how Kakashi himself grew between the 3rd War and Chunin Exams.

In the case of Neji, his style being already complete means stats is all he can really focus on, or needs to, imo

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A simple stats change is good enough.

Ironically, that's exactly how Kakashi himself grew between the 3rd War and Chunin Exams.

In the case of Neji, his style being already complete means stats is all he can really focus on, or needs to, imo
If stats are all you are looking for then the databook will prove one of us right.